*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Alexx warcross >completed<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

Alexx warcross >completed< Empty
PostSubject: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:25 am

Name: Alexx

Last Name: Warcross

Nickname: Bunny(because of her quietness and cuteness and she scrunches her nose)

Physical description: short length light brown hair kept back in a ponytail or straight. light brown eyes. she has small curves and relitavely tiny for her age. she normally wears a t-shirt and jeans. she also normally carries around her violin.

Personality:shy, kind mannered but has an untamed rage that can scare anyone when unleashed. she likes just about anyone she meets but can tell if there bad or not, which sometimes doesnt seem to work. -.- she is really quiet and when she smells something sour or sees something she doesnt like she scrunches her nose like a rabbit does, hence her nickname. she is the kind of person who loves to walk in the rain and is not afraid to get her feet wet.

History: She was the only child of the Warcross family, currently an orphan because of the recent car crash than left her the only surviver. She was on the brink of death and somehow, miracuacly, she stayed alive. ever since she has been in tune with the emotions of others and is constantly over run by that curse.

Skills: phychic empath

Roleplay: none yet... =^_^=

Last edited by Wahya on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&amp;u=57
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Woohoo!
Human profile!!!
Nice change XD
And not bad, can't wait to see it when its done!
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 pm

yupz!!!! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Woot! Its done!
From what I can see, with the car death of her parents and that she's a student,
her profile would require an RP of something modernized and somewhere between the year that cars were invented and kids could go to school to now. Am I getting it right so far? lol ^_^
What kind of RP do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 am

im not sure... your right about the modernized part though! lol uhm... im thinking perhaps somewhere in Florida she could go to a large school, which wouldnt help her empathy, and anything you had in mind really. im not good at starting rps... but i can write well! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:28 pm

We can have her start on her first day of school and go from there?
I can play a guy who befriends her or something
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 am

OK ill start the rp asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

yes and can be the guy who pickes up the peaces, and puts them together again, and makes her fall in love with him sound familear Wahya. lol! and wow the rp charecture is well alot like you and everything are you trying to recreat our lives. if so the plot we you to are making is perfect
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Would you like to join it?
Wait..I'm sorry to pry and if I'm being rude I apologize, but are you two together in real life??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 am

Yes mame in real life we are going out lol she is the one who told me to start a profile
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:37 am

Yes, we are. Have been for a long while now and im happy with that... ok happy is not the correct term to use. it doesnt even begin to describe how i feel. *blushes* and it does sound familiar Shadow but that was not my intention. i needed a lover in Taka's rp and i wanted him to play it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexx warcross >completed<   Alexx warcross >completed< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexx warcross >completed<
Page 1 of 1