*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

a place to call home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 pm

i looked at the girl with some simpithy knowing there were not very many of them out there. *she must not know manny others* "well i know of your kind from a friend of mine he has helped me ever sence i was little and is a very wise creature even though he is a wolf he has seen alot in his years and has know many typs of creatures." now i relized that i was the only one over here talking to her and felt, happy for now he had someone else that will lighten up the mood of this group its to depressing. its good to be serious when it is the time to do so but not all the time its not healthy. Pluss that one girl has to manny problems to handle, she would be to uncontrollable if we ever got in real trouble. Realizing that i had ignored elizabith to long and turned back to her. "Well i will say that i apalejize for the way everyone is acting i think there is something wrong with that girl she seems not to like humans all to mutch, i think." looking at her i saw the puzzled look in her face, and said "o i will also say i just met these people tonight, and i will say, it will be a trip to get to know them. *starts to laugh*
but they are good people but tell you what after the festival here i have a plan to talk to them more it is a long story so now is the time for fun." i turned to the other group now and they all looked to be doing better and said to them, "hey you guys we can get all aquanted latter when i talk to you about hunter, so for right now lets have a little fun." i turned back to the girl and said "well its nice to meat you really you seem like a nice girl so please join us in the selibration and i promiss to talk latter." I put on another smile and took in the hunny sented girl then turned and got back to having fun.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 am

((Sorry about that. XD I was a little messed up that time. XD))

A fallen Nephilim?
My eyes snapped back to
The tall blonde.
"You knew one?"
I asked.
Could it have been...

I shook my head.
Before she could even answer,
Braydon said something.
He knew someone?
Maybe he could help me.
I would want to meet that guy.
The he said something about the
Silver haired girl not liking humans.
It's not going to be good
If she goes berserk at this moment.

I let out my wings quickly;
It's brilliance almost blinding.
"Sorry about that."
I said as they tried
To cover their eyes.
After some moments,
The brightness toned down a little.
And I put on a little glamour
To conceal myself.

Braydon was right.
Have a little fun tonight,
Think about the problems later.
Guess I might stick for a while.
I thought as I danced with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 am

Puting on a smile as she showed her wings, wow they are beautiful. "Well then i think we all agree its time to have fun, not to be down." i walked over to Anaiyu. "is everything going to be alright here" puting on a smile, she nodded her head. "i think it is time to have a little fun." so i grabed Anaiyu hands and pulled her close to me and started to dance slowly. "i think that is enough surprizes for one evening, dont you think."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Sophie has slept for almost a day and a half. She didn't know why she was so tired suddenly and was shocked that she had slept this long.
She jumped awake, the daylight sneaking through the cracks in the wood floor.
Her loyal friend Kar awoke at her sudden movements, his eyes blinking slowly as he yawned, exposing powerful jaws and numerous sharp fangs.
"It seems we have slept too long," he remarked.
"Yes. We ate too much. Come, we must get on our way. The master will be infuriated that we slacked," she said as she got up.
She stretched and took a quick glance around as she smoothed out her hair.
Kar stretched his front legs as if reaching for the wall, then quickly scratched his chin.
He looked up at the woman who he considered his mother and saw that her eyes were sunken and wide.
Through their connection for knowing each other for so long, he felt that she was worried and a tad scared. She could never hide her feelings from him. He padded to her side and nuzzled her legs.
"Don't worry. Master won't harm us. What he doesn't know won't hurt him," stated the snow leopard.
Sophie stared at him her face slowing curling into a smirk. Usually they report to their master daily on their progress but Sophie understood and was relieved to know that Kar has her back and will protect her from anything, even the master who owned their souls.
"Okay," she agreed, "now let's be on our way."
Wrapping her cloak around her shoulders she let her hood hang down as her dark, curly brunette hair hung behind her. Sheathing her weapons and buckling her belt of spells, herbs, and charms she made sure Kar was by her side and with that they left their shelter and went out once more to find Takari.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 pm

(tis ok Kate lol I understand)

I was on the verge of Hyperventalating when suddenly a bright light blinded me. I looked at the girl again and saw that she had beautiful bright wings. It somehow immediatly calmed me down as I watched Braydon talk with her and talk about having fun. Fun, yeah fun, it was time to relax and I clearly needed it. Jara looked back at me and smiled. *See everything is ok, and look your getting better around them* I heard her sau through our mental connection. *Yeah...Jara do you think that this is a good thing...I mean having them around?* I asked her. I didn't want to get close to people yet somehow now I had a whole group to myself. What would I do if they human hunter came for us and hurt them? What would I do then? Would I go berserk like I did the last time I saw my parents laying in the lake? *Yes Taka this is a good idea, I know you are afriad to let people in but it isn't good to be isolated either, and look Taka do you think I would let anyone be around us if I knew we would have to protect them all the time? Anaiyu will learn in due time and Tyson, Braydon, Jaggerjack and Crysel can all survive when alone, this new girl though I will have to examine* she said. I sighed and nodded as everyone began to walk back to the fire to dance. Trying to force out a smile I began to dance with everyone as the night went on.

I danced with everyone as the new girl, Elizabith, came along with us. Crysel playfully danced against Braydon as she laughed with Anaiyu while Jaggerjack pulled Jara over to him and dnaced with her. Jara unwillingly agreed and soon enough I saw a smile creep across her face as her hands wrapped around his neck and she danced against him backwards. *Having fun there you two?* I asked playfully. Crysel looked at me from the corner of her eye and smiled as Jaggerjack grinned happily at me. Takari swayed and twirled as she danced with me to the beat. The night would be good as long as I had her by my side. *I'll never let you go*
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm

As i sat in the shadow and watched all this go on i felt anger fill up inside of me. Well i see braydon does not want to learn from me does he friends only hold you back they make you do things you dont want to do, and risk things you dont want to risk. Well thats ok i can deal with it lol but there are to manny people in this group i camt make a move with this manny people, i could probly take them all on but i rather not work up a swet. lol well i guess i will have to wait till the full moon i hope braydon still wants to learn who knows maybe i will hurt him more than usal just to send a messige lol, i think i will do that. then i turned around and jumped from the roof top and back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 am

i growled playfully and me and crysel took turns pushing each other away as we danced with braydon. takari and tyson was dancing with elizabeth and jara and jaggerjack was dancing together. finally things seemed to have calmed down. and finally we can get some well needed break.

Last edited by Wahya on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 am

(its Crysel wahya not Crystal lol)

And so the night drags on as the group dances away with the drums of the festival, unknowingly as a deadly force unravels around them.

(sorry only I can do that and I was stuck so yeah the sun is starting to rise.)
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 am

I slowed my dancing
As the sun started to rise.
I was tired anyway.
A whole night of dancing
Could tire anyone's legs.
Mine felt like the softest
Jelly you could ever imagine.

I sat down on a nearby rock
As the others followed to where
I was sitting.
Okay.
Now's the time
For making acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 am

I felt like I was going to fain I was so tired. I began to woble as I felt Tyson grab ahold of me. He had been smart and had stopped dancing for awhile and wasn't as tired as the rest of us. As I danced I saw him watching me. It felt...good, in a way. I saw Elizibith go and sit down on a rock and began to follow her, legs wobbely and tired.

I grabed Takari as she began to stumble. "Whoa there easy" I said with a smile. Th way that she had danced was something to behold. She moved and swayed like she was a part of the fire. When she began to go down I placed my arms under her own and swept her into my arms. "There we go, hows that?" I asked as I looked down at her. Her eyes were drooping as she smiled and, from what I saw unwilingly, went to sleep in my arms. I felt my cheeks go slightly red as I looked down at her. I went and sat next to Elizibith, Takari curled up in my arms asleep. Not thinking I bent my head down and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:39 pm

I stood there looking at everyone, and new the time that was about t come would not be a good one and knew they needed to get somewere were they would not be over heard. "ooo come on you guys cant dance no more come on you guys and move no more" i looked around laughing, the truth was i went 2 to days without sleeping so this was no big deal. "Wel everyone its time to let all of you know what is going on so if you dont mind i want to take us somewere were we wount be over heard, just tell me when you are ready" I sat down and asked Anaiyu, to sit with me.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Keeping her eyes on the ground Sophie tried not to make too much eye contact with her passing and those who passed by her.
Her only goal was to follow Kar, who followed the scent that only a dragon hybrid could leave behind. Scent of past ashes and the salty smell that scales had a tendency to share. It was difficult to catch the scent but Kar's senses were greater than hers and she relied on his lead.
As they made their way Sophie started becoming more hestitant as she felt other presences..
Others like her. Minions to their Master who had the power to grant them one wish if they satisfied with this one death.
Sophie landed her gaze on Kar.
She wished so desperately for him to be human. He reminded her so much of Joshua it broke her heart all over again inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 am

i sat down and i rested my head on braydons shoulder. "yall ready?" i asked, perfectly imitating a country accent. i wrapped an arm around braydon and hugged him, letting him know that i will be here for him no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 am

"Go ahead take your time you all, if you need to ketch your breath its ok but i want to worn you its a little painful to teleport, at least untill you get used to it." I leand over and tried to give Anaiyu a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:16 am

"I'm ready."
I smiled at them as I waited
For Braydon to do his
Teleportation techniques.

((;D))
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 pm

I looked up to the group and shook my head. "I've got a place not far from here, it's nice and isolated so we will be alone without prying eyes or curious ears, does that sound good? I don't feel like being teleported anywhere at the present moment sorry" I said holding Takari a little tighter. "Plus it'll give us a chance to really sleep" I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Looking around i thought he was right they all seemed really tired, and well they needed to get some rest befor we talk. "ok then so i see that all of you are tired, and you need your rest, so we can talk tomarrow, does that sound good to you. Well i see you all need your rest so i will teloport myself home only then, i do not trust sleeping anywere else, i got the place well pertectide. So i will see you all soon i guess but stay together dont split up, that is your one advantige right now with the hunter." i looked around again to make sure they all understand.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:22 pm

I nodded and placed my hand on Jara, the other around Tyson. "I agree, we should meet here tonight" I said before yawning. I looked up to Tyson who looked down at me. I weakly smiled.

I smiled down at her. Even when she was exhausted she was so beautiful. "Why don't you hop on Jara? You look like your gonna crash soon, Ana you hop on Jaggerjack" I said. *Why do I have to carry her?* I heard him think. I glared at him. *Be nice she's Takari's friend as wel as Jara's, deal with it* I told him.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:27 pm

i looked back at bray before jumping on jaggerjack*why cant he come with us?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

i smiled up up at her. "because i feel safer at my place so i rather stay there. it has nothing to do with you all its my own decistion." i gave it more thaught and asked. 'Um...would you like to come with me to my camp...?"
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:01 pm

"i..." i began to look over to takari for approval then stoppedand nodded"sure"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 pm

I turned and growled at him. Hopping onto Jara I glared and said "Lets go." I laid against Jara's cool scales and was close to drifting to sleep. *Its his desition that's why* I told her. I smiled as I felt Tyson jump onto Jara behind me. I sat up and leaned against him.

*Fall asleep Takari, I won't let you fall* I told her. I wrapped my arms around her and looked over to Anaiyu and Jaggerjack, Crysel close to him. *Lets go home* I told them. They immediately began to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:21 pm

I walked over to were she was and held out a hand to help her down like a jentalman. i smiled big as she took it and hoped down. "do you want her to come with us or just you and me." poiting to jaggerjack
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:29 pm

"do you mind coming with us?" i asked jaggerjack.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:46 pm

I growled at the Kitsune boy. "For one thing I'm a boy you little fox boy and two sorry little wolf but yes I do mind, I'm not leaving Tyson" I said."Jaggerjack go ahead and go Crysel and Jara will be here I'll be fine" I told him. He growled but snorted and grabbed onto the scruff Anaiyus shirt and flung her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next