*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:06 pm

In a city in florida a tall teenage looking girl with black and dark blue hair walks the streets. She is wearing baggy blue cargo pants and a belly shirt with a longsleeve black belly jacket over it. On the back of the jacket a blue sparkling design of a pentacle lay on the fabric, sparkling brightly in the autumn sunlight.
She walks around the city as she passes by many humans and shops. Idiotic humans, they had no idea what was around them, they were so clueless as to what went on outside of there perfect little world. As she passed by several shops she notices a book store and goes inside, her white gold chain bracelets clinging as her hand pushes against the door. Every step she took the chains ratteled, giving away her location to the counter clerk. He was a fine looking man, in his mid tweenties she guessed. With short brown hair and a lean muscular torso he could be called a looker for most girls. "Hello welcome to Books and Snacks how may I help you" he said as he looked at the girl and smiled. The girl lifts her head and smiles back.....revealing sharp...pointed, canine teeth, top and bottom.

As I smiled at the clerk he just smirked. "Nice fangs where did you get them from Hot Topic?" he said as he turned his atention to a customer.
Grimacing at him I rolled my eyes and retracted my fangs. *So much for some fun...people aren't as easy to scare anymore* I thought as I went to the bookshelves and ran a finger over them, trying to find an interesting title. I finally decided on 'Bad Moon Rising' as the one to read and sat in one of the chairs. Stupid ignorant humans.

Last edited by Takari on Tue May 04, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:38 pm

*wow...* i thought. *have these humans completely run out of idea's????* i slowly got tired of scanning over the fiction section of the bookstore and settled for Never Cry Werewolf. *its ironic enough* i thought shrugging. i walked up to the regester almost bumped into a girl about my age though much taller than me. i swiftly moved so i wouldnt hit her and acting normal....ish.... i paid the cashier and quickly stepped out of the store... i knew that scent and i didnt want her to reconize mine.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:59 pm

I sniffed the air, pretending to breath in like i was trying to relax. I knew that scent almost to well. There was another wolf in the store...and not just any wolf...a werewolf. I looked around and realized it was the girl that i had accidentaly bumped into. I pretended to slowly stretch and stand up. Walking over to the handsome young cashier i put the book onto the counter. "I'll take this one" I said. The man scanned the bar code and looked at the computer screen. "That will be $5.95, will that be all?" he asked. I nodded my head as I reached into my pocket for my wallet. I pulled out a $10 and handed it to him. He typed in the amount and opened the cash regester handing me the change. "Here you go, you have a nice day Miss wolf" he said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and snatched the change from him. Grabbing the book I began to follow the girl outside. *I'll keep an eye on her for awhile, see how she responds* I thought. Not anyone could just join a pack, and I wasn't about to accept weaklings.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:56 pm

A tall, sleek blonde haired man with tender golden eyes that glazed like honey ran up to Aleu a grin on his face as he stopped in front of her. He panted, his good natured humor mirroring the clutziness when as a wolf. He inhaled deeply to talk to Aleu, a girl he's known for years and one of her friends. "Hey Ally!! You'll never guess what just happened!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:13 am

I began to come closer to the girl when suddenly Vincent appeared in front of me, blocking off my vision of the girl. "Hey Ally! You'll never guess what just happened" he said down to me. Vincent was an old friend who at first i never seemed to like. But when he kept coming around for odd reasons he began to grow on me, I enjoyed his company more than half the time and no matter what mood I was in he always seemed to make me laugh. I tried to lok around him to try and get a glimpse of the girl. No luck, she was gone. I let out a deep sigh and began to rub my temples as I looked at the ground. "What Vinc what happened?" i asked as I looked up at him. Over the years I began to realize that Vincent had some handsome quality's about him.

Last edited by Takari on Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:29 am

i turned the corner and started heading home. i dont think i am being followed i thought. i didnt find the urge to run and nothing seemed to be jumping out of the shadows at me. so i let myself relax for a moment. i opened my book and began reading it while nagigating my way home by my sences
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Vincent noticed her distress. his eyes widened a little in worry as he took a step back. "Hey is something wrong? You don't look like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:11 pm

I looked up at Vincent and smirked. "Just tell me what happened Vincent" I said gently. For some reason I could never be mad at him for very long. I sniffed the air, smelling the bakery pastries that were nearby and the many perfumes of the city. The salty sea air also mingled with the scent indicating a beach close by. "Ahhh I love that smell" I said more to myself than to Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:04 am

i walked to my beach front home and as i unlocked the door i threw my stuff on the couch and went upstairs to change into my bathing suit to go for a swim... i can finish the book later but its perfect time i have fun in the sun! i grabbed my surfboard and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 am

I decided to take a walk from the beach.
Pssh! Pathetic pups.
They should've just left the pack long ago.
He should have taken that suggestion.
They're all useless.

I took in a deep, calming breath.
I didn't want to go berserk right now.
I went here to keep calm...

Taking another deep breath,
A smell struck me.
A loup-garoux was here.

I was instantly in alert mode.
I would take out any loup-garoux
Who aren't in my pack.

I followed the scent
And then I saw her.

She was running out from her house
With a surfboard.
I looked at the waves.
It was indeed a great day to go surfboarding.

I shook my head.
This isn't the time to think about surfboarding!
I followed her as quiet as possible.
I hope she wouldn't smell me.
I want to finish this as soon as possible.
Plus, this would gain me extra points
From Alpha...
Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 pm

As i was injoying my usual run threw the woods i noticed out of the corner of my eye some girl out at sea surfing. She was so good at it, or at least better than i am i suck at it. So i sat there in the cool shady woods under a tree, in the shadows in my full form and watching as this girl played and had a good time on the beach. Then fell asleep feeling at peace lisoning to the jental crash of the ocean as it met the sand. But then i smelt it another creature sence i was not that keen on sents yet i just looked in the direction of the smell and saw some loup-garou stalking the girl in the water, this is not doing to be good. But in the deffence of the girl in the water i stayed a safe distance away but followed the loup-garou, just in case the girl in the water needs help.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Vincent still stared at her with eyes that seemed to pierce through her, reading not her soul because he knew better than that and wished not to anger her but did say, "There's a new carnival in town on the beach. I was wondering if you would like to go. Now your turn."
He kept in mind her remark how she loved pastries and would get her some later, but right now he knew that something bothered her or at least made her curious and he wanted to help if he could.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

I slapped my self on the forhead. Was that all he wanted to say? He had to stop me for that? *You'd think he'd notice when I was following someone by now* I thought. "That sounds like fun Vincent yeah we'll go later but what I was doing was following another Loup-garoux" I said the last part quietly. I wanted to get back to finding the girl as soon as possible yet then again as Alpha I had other responsibilities as well. I sighed and began to walk past Vincent. "You coming or not?" I asked over my shoulder, flipping my long black and blue hair back as I carried my new book in my left hand.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Vincent smiled and followed her. In his head he wanted to tell her terribly, I'll follow you anywhere...
But being nervous kept him from doing so. He nodded and perked his senses, which was his mistake before. Of course she wanted to add more members to their pack, it not would only make them stronger but prove to other wolf packs around the globe that women had a right as well to lead.
He mentally apologized for his lack of obedience and stepped in front of her as the smell of the loup-garoux began to fade, they would need to retrace the girl's steps quickly.
"Come on, this way," he said as he gently tugged on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:24 am

As Vincent took my wrist I couldn't help but smile and follow him. He was always by my side no matter what I said and I never knew why. I sniffed the air and smelt the salty scent of the ocean. "If she's at the beach this'll be so much harder" I told him. Due to his longer strides it was a real challenge to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 am

i surfed on the waves with a perfect movement of my surfboard. the waves were almost as great as the weather. i surfed in the middle of a large wave when i saw shadows moving underneath the trees. who the heck followed me this time? i sniffed the air, who ever it was there scent is being masked by the waves... all i knew is that it wasnt human.
Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 am

i continued to follow the person very well Heck if she does not do anything this will at least be fun. So i see her stop moving and so did i and watched her and waited for a move.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

I cursed at myself.
I hope she couldn't smell me.
It would be a terrible time
With all other loup-garoux around.

I followed her more quietly this time.
Please let her not smell me.
I prayed to whoever gods
Listened at this moment.

I shook my head
At my own foolishness.
As if the gods would even hear my prayer.
I thought to myself as
I leapt from tree to tree
Trying to catch the moment
That she's not on guard.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm

As I followed Vincent I looked around and saw that we were heading in the direction of the beach. What I also realized was the scent of thei girl was getting stronger and stronger. "Vinc why don't we take a break and change into some bathing suit's if the girl is at the beach don't you think it'll be a little wierd to other humans to see two people in their clothes on the beach" I said stopping and making him jerk back. Even though he was bigger than me I was just as strong, if I hadn't wanted to go I could have stayed but I followed him anyway. Looking up at him I couldn't help but notice how beautiful his eyes looked. I shook my head. *Where did that come from?* I thought.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm

His eyes gleamed down at her as he answered, "Yeah that may be a good idea," he joked. "Should we go back to the den?" Vincent called the place where they lived a den since it was their shelter and sanctity.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm

I looked over and saw a surf shop near by. Looking back at Vinc I pointed my thunb in it's direction. "How bout we just go change there, i've been meaning to get a new bathing suit anyway" I said looking at the Maui Nix sign and back to Vincent. I wanted to find the girl as quick as possible, before the other pack found her.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Vincent nodded and took a step before turning around with a large grin.
"Race ya there." He enjoyed making her rise to challenges, it only made her stronger as an Alphess and she was happier when she knew she can overcome any obstacle. Vincent loved making her smile too cause it was one of his optimistic quirks that kinda lessened her stress levels and made her laugh more.
He couldn;t get enough of her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm

I was stunned for a moment before smiling and racing up to Vincent. I loved a challenge and he knew it all too well. Running beside him I playfully pushed him a little just to make it more fun. Giggling a little I ran for the doors and nearly ran face first into them. Gasping I turned to him and burst into a random laughter. The stress of the day seemed to lift off of me whenevr I was presented with a challenge from Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 am

i kept an eye and ear out for whoever was stalking me. the only time i took my eyes off the shadow was when i was turning my board around. there was no way i was getting on the beach now. not till those shadows leave!
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

The Alpha FEMALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 am

I growled a little.
She wasn't moving.
Why is she not?
I was getting frustrated.
And the other pack
Was getting closer.
I cussed to myself.
The Alpha?
No way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alpha FEMALE Empty