*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 am

I heard what vincent said and I looked at taylor and nodded. *Ready...go* I said as I pounced after the wolf on the right and taylor to the wolf on the left. I nocked my wold on the ground. I growled at him and thought *well it looks like this girl has beaten you down I guess you were wrong... no not that I guess i know you were wrong* I thought and growled again fur standing on its end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Alaric growled and snarled as he snapped at Atra's face, his wolf side was starting to take over his mind but he would not let that happen. Snarling he lunged his fangs for Atra's face trying to either scar or blind him. He fought for the upper hand, refusing to be knocked down onto his back. *Fight with your reall strength you coward, fight back, fight harder!* he snarled.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:05 am

Atra seemed to be playing around with him for the moment keeping him busy letting him tire his self out his animal side was heavily gone as he had complete control over himself. "A good fighter doesn't go all out, they wait for their moment to shine." He returns the snarls and biting his reactions being to fast to use any serious damage or leave him exposed as he waits for his moment being paciest
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 am

I didn't have time to see how taylor was doing even though i was worried. I wouldn't let my guard down or turn away. I lunged at the wolf infont of me trying to keep my thoughts fouced.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:07 am

Alaric snarled at Atra, not caring what he said just wanting to fight. Snapping close to his face he couldn't get any closer due to Atra's paws pushing against him. Now getting frustrated Alaric snarled and opened his jaws wide to have them come crunching down on Atra's right arm. Once he grabbed it he didn't let go, instead he just began to shake his head furiously.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 am

I Then had to turn to check on him witch I shouldn't do but I had to. So I turned my head for a second to see taylor fighting well and no injury. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Atra roared at this his eyes going a solid black as he tore Atra bit back but instead of the shoulder due to Alaric's neck exposed he would latch on around the back of it. His claws fully extended and the energy around them becoming threatening. Hi twisted his jaws so it was either risk letting his teeth puncture the throat or letting go. He did this in a fast reaction barely giving him any time to decide.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Vincent felt his muscles tense, blood coarsing through him as he felt his natural instincts of the wolf begin to rise to his senses. His ears tuned out the fights around him, all he saw was Ulrich the man who had taught him how to hunt, how to surrender to the wolf within, and the man who beat his mother, taught his brothers to beat their wives--some even were killed. He snarled as he rose onto the tips of his toes, fur bristling, lips curled back to reveal pearly white fangs, as his golden eyes flashed with hatred. He charged for the Alpha male, the memories of them being once related far from his thoughts.

Artemis snapped his powerful jaws for Feria. She may have gotten the upper hand in the beginning, but he was older, he was highly ranked among his pack and he would fight to the death. The she-wolf took it as a joke, it didn't surprise him. She was young, her foolishness would only lead her to her death. Artemis growled getting his feet under him and running at the she-wolf. She was quick but he went for one of her forelegs hoping to snatch it into his fangs.
Michael was busy with the male wolf Taylor. His very existence annoyed him. Micheal's graying fur became ruffled as his defenses rose, the rusty memories of recalling how to fight returning to his strength, his endurance. His snarled at the young male wolf, trying to bite Taylor's muzzle.

Ulrich, though he did think he was better than the others, was standing and watching the ordeal he didn't expect his son to take charge at him first. The realization that Vincent had completely let him go brought a twinge of pain the alpha male's chest.But he remembered his pride, remembered his position, and right now it was in jeopardy due to Aleu, the abomination of a female. If he retreated right now his members would doubt him and turn their backs on him, he had to remind everyone that was here that he was the alpha male and he would not surrender.
"How dare you, Vincent?" demanded Ulrich as he fell beneath his son's weight. They rolled in the sand the darkness covering the fight from human eyes. Golden eyes pierced the alpha's soul, Ulrich put his arm up to block Vincent's sharp fangs. Vincent bit down, tearing flesh and feeling blood flood his mouth.
"After all that I had done. After all that I had went through for you." Ulrich's inner wolf growled, wanting to restate his dominance but there was a fatherly instinct that stopped Ulrich from letting his wolf loose, this also made the inner wolf hesitate. Vincent was his son, how could he kill his own flesh and blood? "You selfish little prick!" Ulrich punched Vincent's face trying to get his son to release his grip but Vincent's fangs only sank deeper.
"Fine, if that's how you want it...then so be it..."
Brown and silver fur sprouted from Ulrich's pores, bones changing beneath Vincent, but he didn't care he continued to wrangle on top of Ulrich, growling and biting.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:44 pm

I reacted just when Vincent charged after Ulrich. At first it had stund me but then I saw Ulrich punch Vincent in the muzzle. That was it, that triggered all the hate in me. I could feel my inner wolf taking over, I didn't resist. Every hair stood up on me as I waited for Ulrich to move. When he did I ran straight for him, not caring that he was changing. The shift stage was the easiest killing stage but it was brief if you shifted quick. I leaped at Ulrich, teeth bared, claws spread as I snarled. *Don't you dare touch him!* I roared.

Alaric growled as he bit down harder. A bite to the neck was nothing for him, he would just heal later. *Not gonna work with me boy* he growled with almost a smile as he bit down hard again, blood pouring from the sides of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Unfortunately Ulrich did shift fast, it was only in a glimpse he was sprouting fur and the next he was lying beneath Vincent with silver, brown and black fur covering him, old but harsh eyes glazing over with dominance. He snarled, retracting his black lips as dark eyes flashed from Aleu charging and at the mad Vincent above him. Feeling that his abdomen was revealed Ulrich kicked the male wolf square in the gut.

Vincent rolled over feeling the blow of the pain. He whined and slumped into the sand, curling up as he coughed. Lowering his ears he became submissive but remembered what was going on,trying to not focus too much on the ache in his stomach and the lurching feeling in his throat to vomit. He tried to sweep his feet back beneath him but Ulrich was already up, latching onto one of Vincent's ankles and pulling one of his legs out. Vincent fell once more, slightly growling.

Ulrich heard the she-wolf lunge at him. He whirled around, sand dusting out behind him as his eyes widened. But once he saw it was Aleu he gave her a wolfish grin and braced, ready for the collision tail up and only staring at her in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:12 pm

I snarled at Ulrich as I colided with him. I was furious now. I wanted to rip him limb from limb for trying to hurt Vincent.Mate or not Vincent was my closest and dearest friend. NO ONE would survive me for hurting him. As we collided I snapped and clawed at his face, trying to reach his eyes. The alpha in me began to stir, demanding dominance and demanding that Ulrich either be destroyed or leave my territory with his tail between his legs. *Get the hell out of my turf and away from MY Vincent* I snarled as I pushed against him.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Ulrich slid back as he felt the force of her pushing against him. He huffed out a couple of wolfish laughs and merely circled her with his head lowered, ears pricked and senses flaring aware of every movement around him.
"You will never have a turf. And Vincent will never be truly yours. One way or another...he came from me.."
After his statement, Ulrich leapt at Aleu directing to land on her back crashing her into the sand.

Vincent struggled to stand, he tried with much difficulty but his ankle betrayed him. He looked down and not only became dizzy from the iron smell but saw blood pour down his leg,his ankle broken and wouldn't heal fully if he was in this form. However it was too dangerous to shift, he still had unfinished business with Ulrich and would remain a wolf to recover his pride.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 pm

I yelped as I felt Ulrichs weight on top of me. Growling I rolled over and placed my paws against him so he couldn't get to me. *Who says Ulrich? You? Anyone, male or female, has the right to be leader if they just try, as for Vincent you may have given birth to him but he is no longer Yours* I snarled as I snapped at his muzzle, clamping down hard.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Ulrich felt the fangs break into his muzzle. He yelped but didn't pull back that would show weakness. All he did was dig his claws into her fur, searching for flesh and once he felt it give beneath him, he scratched at her back growling, eyes enraged.
"There are reasons why females aren't leaders. Not only is it tradition and werewolf law, it is also dangerous," he told her bitterly feeling the coldness of his blood trickle down his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 pm

I wimpered as I felt Ulrichs claws slash my fur then growled and bit down harder. I looked over to Vincent and saw his leg. Growling I gave a quick jerk of my head with Ulrichs muzzle still in my jaws. *Screw tradition and screw the law* I growled. *You males think that you can do whatever you like, well I've had enough and so has Vincent, he loves me and I love him, now if you don't leave MY territory I'll rip your muzzle off in front of your own pack members and send you running with your tail between your legs* I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:59 pm

But Ulrich was just as headstrong as she. He knew this would bring more pain and mangle his muzzle but it would heal hopefully once he would shift. He stretched open and bit Aleu's tongue, not hard enough to tear it off but just to release him. He snarled at her as he took a couple steps back.
"Your stubborness will get you killed someday. If not by me then by another," his eyes flicked to Vincent then back at Aleu. "But I'm not done yet."
He circled her once again, not wanting to stop til he had her wounded beyond repair, that she'll have an injury to always remember from him.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 am

As Alaric bit down Atra's fang buried further slicing some of the tendon in the neck now a Neck wound wasn't something some one just let happen, a simple twist and it was broken. Atra started to grind his teeth as his teeth started to bury deeper getting a good grip as despite his leg which would be going numb he would start to trash his head now making Alaric's flesh cash having a strong hold. Atra wasn't gonna hold back now as he tried to throw Alaric to the ground with his hold still around his neck

Bane say Vincent there laying. He had been curious in what all the smell of blood was about and alerted him to see Atra there with some other wolf but it would know what the other wolf didn't Atra when he wanted to could fight like nothing else that was seen but why he held back and gave them a chance he never knew. He padded towards Vincent deciding to be deceiving with Atra not having noticed him yet with Atra's teeth buried completely in his opponents next, He could tell Atra had hit a jugular artery in Alaric's neck meaning that if Alaric didn't act quickly he would be losing to much blood to keep going. "Need any help there?" he asked in his human form to Vincent as he slowly moved forward, every fiber of Vincent if he had the scenes about him would warn him against Bane

Last edited by Rouge on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 am

Animal instincts had totally taken over Vincent, all remnants of a human male faded until the fight and chaos would be lowered. There were new smells of new male wolves, Atra, Alaric,and now this one standing before him. He would die before they would dare to take away his Aleu, he had to protect what was his.
Reflecting on himself he wondered where that thought had even come from but he assumed it was the adrenaline running through his veins as blood spilt below him. The smell of intact males annoyed him, it was bitter and stung his eyes. Aleu, although she was strong, was his mate and it was his main priority to make sure she would be safe by his side.
"I'm not beaten yet..." Vincent growled as he pulled away from the stranger's hand. He tried standing, now acquainted with the instability on his four legs. He favored his wounded foreleg but that wouldn't stop him. He turned back to Ulrich, growling and started to head back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 am

Banes eyes flickered with a sudden light of happiness. "Ah good just as I had hoped." he started to shift and took the form of his white would the irony of this whole thing was that being the white one which was a post to be good and here bane was a White wolf and one of the baddest guys and Atra not known yet but he was the better guy but his fur coat would be as black as space its self. Bane bared his teeth. "hmmm I think my next meals infront of me don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 am

Vincent turned around back at him, lips still shivering from the growling in his throat. This newcomer was a strange one and he was far from trusting him, not only was he a male but he was also a wolf that was no friend of his.And why did he constantly glance over to the other male fighting Alaric? Vincent didn't know much to connect it together otherwise he would've fought the male on the spot, but he stood, wearily and rocking from his front leg to his hinde quarters to maintain balance.
"What...do you mean..?"
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:27 am

Bane smiled wickedly at the males confusion then without warning he tried to pouch on Vincent but with a look towards Atra agian it would leave him wide open not being able to really see him as good leaving it that if Vincent moved Blake would take a while to react. Bane was easily mislead and most of his worry would be on Atra as he knew if Atra ever spotted him, his attention would shift to him instead. so he was careful about the noise he makes and the scent he makes.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:42 am

Vincent's eyes followed the male as he went to leap at him. Eyes widening, blood pumping furiously he snarled as he rolled on his side then on his back until he righted himself up again. He growled, muzzle wrinkling at the male.
"What the hell is your problem? Who are you??" Vincent snapped, charging forth putting weight onto his foreleg ignoring the pain sending alarms in his brain, nerves reacting and muscles giving,but he ignored it all. This male was a danger, apart from Ulrich and the others. An outside threat that needed to be dealt with. It annoyed him that he couldn't help Aleu and for that he took his anger out on this male here.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:54 am

~Well you see I am that onces Brother~ he motions to Atra though if Vincent was to look Bane would try to injure his other front leg obviously he had no scene of honor being he would try anything he could to get the biggest advantage he could. Bane just played a smile on his face the entire time wither he missed or not.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 am

Vincent wasn't in the mood to care, he had a hunch of who the male was speaking of. The wolf was a brute one, obviously trying to distract him from his target as he ran. Vincent wouldn't stand for traps, especially in his condition already wounded.
He would have to be cautious when fighting and have his senses hightened to clearly think things through, because if he took one misstep it could end his life.
Though Vincent is known for being a clutz he isn't dumb, there was a reason why he was going to be the next alpha male in his father's pack.
He snarled coming only closer to the wolf, merely inches away when he tucked his head and meant to barrel into the male's chest, bringing him down. Vincent flattened his ears and, eyes locked on the wolf, as he picked up the pace.

Last edited by Toby on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 am

Bane would have hit Vincents head but his claws couldn't latch around to claw him as he barreled into him knocking him off balance, he quickly shifted around trying to get up but he'd take a to long of a look at Atra and be left wide open. Bane would have still been more worried about Atra then Vincent in front of him how stupid that may be but it was this risky stuff he always fell stupidly on. Bane turn his head around just in time to see...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next