*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 pm

She turned around as she head him get into the car. Emily sighed and hugged her arms as if trying to keep some sort of blockade between her and the male.
"It was hardly something I will consider," she got in the car, "as one of my top five nights." She strapped herself in and kept her arms crossed. Breaking Benjamin was playing she closed her sea blue eyes. She shrank in the seat let her gold curls veil her from the male. Males made her uncomfortable when they looked... human. She felt better around animals. Even were's in their animal form. Human looking people made her antsy.
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Atra started the car and started to drive. The music was from their dear agony track and as they went along the only time he looked at her was to talk at her which was rather more a glance to see if she was paying attention or rather what her emotions looked like. 'Tell me about the night if you want to, I cant remember anything of being anything other then what I am.' He was at least attempting small talk as they drove noting her uneasiness. There were tattoos on his arm that were visible being he had a tank top on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:42 pm

The music was nice. She used to love the band when she had been... normal. She kept her eyes closed so she wouldn't have to look at the male. Then he spoke to her. Asked her about... that night. Her sweet doll-like face became pained. But she wanted to talk to someone about it.
"It... It was like a nightmare," she whispered, "I had friends, but they weren't the most... caring people in the whole world. They always talked me into doing things. Like camping in a part of the forest no one was suppose to camp in... on full moons." She swallowed hard. "They left me... all alone... I got scared... Didn't know which was out... So I ran..." her voice became subdued as if she was now there in the past, "Then... it was following me... Tackled me... Bit me... Was going to kill me... Until the gunshots started." She opened her eyes. They were a deep blue and full of fear. She was silent after that.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

He nodded. 'Most wolves enjoy the hunt of humans even though for some its distasteful for some its just sport like people hunting animals.... instead this time its animals hunting people.' They came into the city. 'You no lesser of a person then when you were completely human, you just have now the capability to defend your self more.' When ever he looked at her he didn't look at her like she was someones pants he could get into, or a monster, or just some frightened and scared person. He looked at her un-judgingly and just nodded to parts here and there listening. 'I spent most of my days as a wolf leading a greater pack.' He said in a voice that had little to none joy in it suggesting he didn't actually like it.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Emily listened to him explain the way some were liked to hunt. It made sense but... it still made her feel all cold and shaky whenever she thought about it.
'You're no lesser of a person then when you were completely human, you just have now the capability to defend your self more.'
Emily couldn't help but laugh a little. If she had been born an animal she would already be dead.
"I can't defend myself at all," she murmured, "When I change... I have the personality of a house cat... or so a few have said." She shivered and rubbed her arms. She finally did look at the the male.
"You were a leader?" she asked softly, "Like an alpha?" She had met a few alphas before, but they had never been very... kind. She hugged herself tighter.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:30 pm

He smiled slightly at the comment of use to being a alpha entertaining the though of leaving. 'Not was am, I am the leader of the Nephilim pack the biggest pack along side the Night Hunters.' As he was cut off intraffic he stuck his head out and yelled at the person just as any one else would. 'Crazy people........... Survival intants are interesting things, when it comes down to it they choose between flight and fight and well if flights cut out the fight it is. Somes most violent moments.' He turned them into a large hotel building moving below ground to the parking.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Emily winced. "I... I'm sorry," she murmured, blushing a bit from the mistake. She didn't talk to people much anymore. Her mistake must of offended him. When he yelled out the window she winced away. It had been along time since that level of noise had been so close. Emily was like an abandoned and skittish animal more than a human.
"Only 'fight or flight' doesn't always work in for me" she murmured, her face unreadable for once. A small golden smile brushed her face. As he pulled into the hotel's parking lot Emily let herself relax a bit. Her arms rested on either side and she sat up straight.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:33 pm

"Brother ill be right back" I told him and i started to walk out. Then i saw the man Atra pick up[ another girl. She smelt like me and i gave a low growl. I decided to be a hassle and i asked Atra "So is this just your job to pick up us and help... oh your a turned" I asked her suprised. She didn't look like a hunter at all. I sighed shaking my head. "If people stop being idots..." I started talking about how wolfs turn humans then leave them to die.

"So alpha what are we to do" I asked her grabbing Ferias hand and pulling her in front of our alpha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

He looked at the lady that interrupted them coldly. "My job is none of your business, do not mistake me backing down in the room as a open opportunity at treating me a lesser." He said strongly and drew himself up to high. He wasn't showing off but this was a matter that his instants handled being considered a challenge of dominance. He then took a while to ease up. "I was going along the ally way heading to my car when she and her scent caught my attention not to mention she kicked over a can that made a terrible ruckus." He puffed out his cheeks. 'We all have flight or fight... run or die fighting even a kitten has it.'
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

I growqled and said "I didn't take you for lesser..." I said to him finishing in silence i thought i was just having fun. I backed down hatting how it made me feel.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

He nodded slightly, he didn't rub in the dominance he rather just or rather his instants always wanted to insure that he was a dominant. "Well this is.....' He screwed up his face a little. "Actually she never said her name." he looked sideways to Emily
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Emily blushed a bit at remberence of her mistake. Moving a can, even by accident... If she had been prey should would be dead. 'Fight".... instead of 'flight'.... The thought scared her. It had happened once. She couldn't remember much. It was something to terrible for her to recall. she barely heard them all talk. When she looked up at them as they stopped talking her eyes were a perfect Caribbean sea blue. Her golden ringlets bounced as she looked away again, keeping her doll-like face away from them.
"My name..." she murmured, struggling to remember, "Is... Emily. Emily..." What had she changed it to? "Emily Force."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 pm

"Thats nice... whats wrong with you" I asked noticing something in the way she asked. I didn't care if i was being rude.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Emily winced at the question. She closed her eyes. "I... have not talked to... my kind... in awhile," she struggled, "Normally... I invoke... aggression..." She tried to stay away. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. She wished she could just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm

"But why" I asked having a feeling there was something deeper.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:34 pm

He sighed a little bit. 'Probably between males being that well... some area's the men out number the woman and so they'd try fight to well... they could fight over you to try win you over... some are more instinctual then others, he sighed softly. "And I don't even know your name.' He said looking at the lady across from him.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:38 pm

"My names serina and i dont think thats the only reason to stay away" I said then sighed and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Emily blushed at the thought. She shook her head violently and pressed her hands over her ears.
"I don't want to remember!" she cried, "Please! Don't make me!" With her hands up her long sleeves fell down, allowing the scars to peek out.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

He took a hold of her hands as she started to do so and something strange happened that Serina felt too. it was a calming feeling that was more in the air then in them. "Okay... look no ones gonna make you." he took his hands off hers and the presence lifted. "Well Emily... and Serina." He thought for a bit then looked at the ceiling. 'I am cooking tea for a few people, you can join me if you wish.... and if your brother is well enough.' He looked to Serina.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:04 pm

[color=violet]I looked up suprised that the girl was flipping. then atra helped her and i relaxed. "ok" I said at his idea of tea and my brother.color]
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Emily shook, wanting to run away from the male's touch. She knew he was not like the others but it still made her remember. She hated remembering. Ever since she had turned into... this she had been living in a nightmare. When she slipped her hands out of his touch she hugged her arms once more, reconstructing the barrier in between her and them. The broken doll around, as if making sure there was no one else around. Instinct. Re-hiding her hands with her sleeves she hugged herself tightly. A shower. A shower. Right now that was what she wanted. Just thinking about... it... made her feel so dirty and disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:22 pm

He nods and started to walk from the car park. "Is your brother well enough to move?" he helped Emily along.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I nodded to him still leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 pm

"We... are going inside?" she asked hopefully. She rubbed her arms and shivered. She glanced up at the male and looked back down.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 pm

He nods. "Well follow me.' he started to move into a elevator he did so without touching any one and he just looked back at Selina and just kept the door open ready to put in the number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next