*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Emily snapped her eyes open when she heard Atra speak. It had been loud to her but she was sure no one else would think the same. Slowly she turned her head and looked at him. "You are... having company over... but," she tilted her head up again, "Those I hear... sound..." Her mind finished for her.
Hungry.
Dark.
Savage.

It could not be his guests for she heard them in a murmuring speak Atra's name. The ones she was hearing sounded to be in their animal form. Then like a mosquito a buzzing high pitch noise got her attention. She winced and put a hand over her ear. That's when everything got quieter again. Were the animal she heard... the ones that hunted humans? But that had to be far off right? She rubbed her temple.
"Please," she murmured, looking a bit frustrated, "Nevermind." She rubbed her temple and hoped that she would learn to control her new... senses soon. She didn't want to hear things like that. That high pitch noise... almost sounded like a scream.
Looking up she smiled tiredly, holding up her clothes.
"Where should I put these?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 am

Atra narrowed his eyes and he thought for a moment before nodding if there was an animal outside the door he would be able to smell it. 'Ill take them and wash them.... dont worry about our two guests they are in a bit of a tight spot, but this place is flooded with my wolves even next to us in the rooms.' He slowly went to take the cloths then goes to take them toi the washing room. He seemed very much aware and vigilant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

me and my brother entered the room and he checked over the room before his eyes rested on Emily. He walked over to a chair and pulled it out and sat down. "Sorry for no shirt" he told everyone shrugging then groaning a little but very low. "So whats up" me and him asked at the same time to Atra. then we bursted out in laughter.

I nodded to my alpha as Taylor did the same then we laught.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Emily hesitantly gave up her clothes. It was rather embarrassing. Then the others came in. The doll-like golden haired female edged a bit away from them and staid against the wall. She hoped Atra would keep them a bit away. Strangers made her uncomfortable and right now Atra was the one she knew best here.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm

(Hey lovely u know its only 2 people right not the whole pack)

I watched my brother stand and walk over to Emily. he didn't look like he was going to attack only to talk. He slide down the wall to sit on the floor across from her and as he did you could hear his slight grunts of pain and you could see where he was injures had been warped up on his body. he had bandages on his chest stomack and over his legs. "Hi im Alexander and you are" he asked being polite. I rolled my eyes at him. he was so gental and polite some times i didn't reconize him. "So atra who else is comeing" I asked him sitting in the chair my brother had.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

(she's... broken. It doesnt matter how many there are, strangers scare her.)

She watched the male come near her and was wary. She shifted away. Then he asked her her name.
"My name is Emily," she whispered hugging her arms.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 pm

(I was thinking maybe alex and emily can date once they get aquanted)

"you can call me Alex if you want" my brother said giving the girl a reasuring smile. "Please dont be afraid of my i swear on my life that i shall never harm you" he said to her. I looked at his face and felt like he realy wanted her to like him.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 pm

(Rouge already asked for her. I'm sorry.)

Emily looked at the male. She just stared at the male. Then hesitantly she put a hand on the boy's forehead. Her sea blue eyes closed.
Then they opened again.
"Someone is waiting for you," she whispered softly, "Waiting...." She removed her hand and smiled softly. Then, like a puppy, she went back to Atra.
"Do you need any help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm

(Oh ok then Very Happy )

I saw the girl place a hand on my brothers head and i watched realy closly ready to jump if needed. Then she pulled her hand away and i saw my brother look around baffled by the rejection but he smiled at me. I walked over to him and sat down by him.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Atra had been watching the entire time and he smiled as she came back and he looked to the kitchen. "Depends how good are you at cooking, I don't do so well with heat.. but preparing and such and some cooking I can do but.....most of the really hot stuff like the oven and such I cant handle, think your up for it.'
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 pm

"Emily im an amazing cook if i do say so myself can i help" I asked her tilting my head like a dog. i couldn't get the habit out.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Emily looked at them with an innocent smile. She grinned and put both hands together.
"I am pretty good," she smiled that golden smile, "I'd love to help." Emily looked over at Atra. Her blue eyes shone with a sapphire gleam and she put an apron on. "What are we cooking?"

Last edited by LovelyLonely on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

(The purple is the girl,)

Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm

He smiles. 'Meat.. vegetables.' he moved into the kitchen and started to put dishes in the dishwasher and got new ones out and goth other ingredients and such. 'The pack could come around soon and well I have.. four guests here... so me and Alex.. means six people here... then they have.... one... two three.about six their selves.' He turned on some equipment putting oil in pans and taking meat from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm

"I can do it," Emily smiled, "Go to your guests." She went to the ingredients. Getting out the salt, she took a few steaks and salted them on either side. She hummed a bit. When had she ever felt so light? Like a burden lifted off of her.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm

"Im here to help" I told her standing of to the side wondering what i could do.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 pm

"The vegetables," she offered the girl quietly, "You can do those?" Warming up the skillet she made sure to spray it down once before putting two slabs of salted meat on it.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm

"Sure" i told her starting to peal apart the salad into a bowl. I put tomatos and other vetagbles in it.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

With two meats down she began to do another two. She sort of wondered what Atra was doing with another pack here. Well, it wasn't any of her business.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Vincen smirked to Aleu as she stepped out in her newest clothes. She looked good in whatever she wore as he stood from the fireplace and headed out with the packmembers, behind them. He glanced one more time at the fire making sure it was still tamed, and saw that it would be good for a couple more hours. They should be back by then from the meeting with Atra. Vincent shuddered at the name, at the memory of that man. Although he had helped in their battle he still had no right to step foot on their territory. However, allies were always needed, and staying true to the "curiosity killed the cat" he was eager to know what Atra wanted to meet them about.
So Vincent took his place behind the pack, keeping an eye on the shifters in front him, wathcing their surroundings with experienced eyes, and every now and then stealing a glance at Aleu's elegant form taking the lead.

Ulrich at first, wrinkled his muzzle as Alaric took the lead. He picked up his pace to be in front of him, however his endurance had faltered and he was forced to run behind him. Thankfully no other wolves were around to see him give up his rank like this. He still was Alpha, and he would fight til the bitter end before he gave up that title. Alaric was a pup, and he would let him have his fun.
With Alaric in the lead and directing them onto the right path, the smell of the taxi driver became prominent in Ulrich's nose. He wondered when Alaric may have caught the scent, he could've cuaght it miles ahead of him but Ulrich wouldn't admit this kind of defeat. Knitting his brow, he ran alongside Alaric as he lifted his head and let loose a low howl.
He now had a strong scent of the man, and could tell the man was fumbling in his attempts to escape in fear and anxiety. Easy prey. They would be on top of the man in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

As we left the cabin I shifted to my wolf form to exit the thorny barrier, my clothes melting into fur. As I exited and was clear of the thorns I shifted back quickly. When everyone was out I began to walk again. I looked at Vincent smiling as I walked. He was a sight to see in his serious state. Such a loyal companion I was at a lose for words on how I got so lucky. It only took a matter of minutes before we reached the miami city streets. Sniffing the air I was easily able to find Atra's scent. Following it lead the pack and I to a huge apartment. "This must be it" I said as I looked over my shoulder to them. I then looked at Vincent, my nerves starting to get to me a little. I would need his support most of all if anything were to go badly.

Raaka sniffed the air slightly as she played the game, pressing the buttons furiously and nudging Alex a couple of times. The food made her stomach give a soft growl but she said nothing about it, focusing on the game.

Alaric gave a wolfish grin as he ran, his instincts taking control at the thrill of the hunt. They were close, he could smell it. Not wanting to seem like a challenger though Alaric backed off a little and held back a howl of his own as Ulrich took the lead. He happily would let the alpha run ahead since Alaric was more a warrior than a leader.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 am

The apartment building was marked as Atra's territory, the place stank of other wolves to many to smell at once but the most defining one was Atra's, this place was a hub for allies of Atra's and his own pack this was in one of the no mans lands that no one would take simply because it was to populated. Some of the wolves that were in the building weren't pack members, there were floors for stragglers and often free. The others were easy to tell, they had markings on their body at least some where visible some on the neck some on their arm but it was the same symbol, wings and a pentagram the same Atra had on his back and none of the members looked like just a pack, they looked all like fighters with a mean demeanor and as was such of the wolves at these buildings that were of the pack, they were the protection and proving their selves worthy of the packs time in training them.

Alexander had nodged her back when she hand him starting to try cheat in ways as he screen watched and verouis other things because for him there was no rules just advantages, everything fair in a fight and least with these if he died then he'd respawn, it was a game.

Atra sighed as he was kicked out of the kitchen .'My god kicked out of my own kitchen.' he threw his hands up, he moved to the fridge and got a drink, a energy drink and started to drink it and moved out. Thats when his Aura picked up the new commers the new feeling a second later the phone rang and he picked it up and nodded. He moved out the door. 'Dont burn the building down while I am out.' he then left turning to the elevator and making it to the bottom.the doors opened showing him there.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Emily laughed softly as Atra, exasperated, left the kitchen. She was finishing the seventh and eighth slab of meat when he called back at them to not burn down the house. Humming lightly she kept cooking. Her mind was on the ones she was making the food for. Well, one of them any way. Why had he let her in? Why had he let her be here? What was really going on? What was she? Hearing a hiss and feeling a seer of pain, Emily winced and drew her hand back as quickly as a possible. Smirking at her foolish mistake she wrapped the burn in a cool towel. Then, without a fuss, she kept cooking. The burn didn't hurt as much as if should of, but it had been bad. The cool towel felt so good on the burn. Slowly the pain receded. Then it didn't hurt at all. Confused, Emily undid the cool damp towel. Only the tender red scar of the burn was left. What was happening to her?
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 pm

"Done" I said looking over to her laughing then i saw her scar forming and i said "That onces gonna leave alittle bit bigger of a scar then you want but what ever" I told her turning away from her. I then scented the other pack. My body got ridged all over. My brother saw me and i nodded at him. I walked over to a table and sat as far away as i could from everyone. I gave a low growl to myself and i sat down. I kept my back to the wall.

"LEts go" I said following Aleu and grabbing taylors arm to pull him along with me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and to mess with him i turned away. He gave me a confused look. I smiled and ran away. When we got to the building i stoped messing around and so did he. Both of us go a little tense.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 am

Vincent didn't shift as he watched Aleu smoothly change from one form to the next, seeping off her human skin like it was snow. Although Vincent could call on the change whenever he pleased it brought him pain and an uncomfortably series of popping noises almost every time, but it seemed to be getting better. Howveer he would have moments when it would hurt and he recalled of being stuck one time in between forms, during his first few transformations.
He shook the memories out of his head as they neared an apartment building that reeked of other wolves and a new plot of territory he and Aleu had encountered only a limited of times. He felt his dominance begin to seep through his joints as the wolf beneath dared for a fight, it was a natural instinct, to change whenever the smell of other wolves were around. Yes the wolf was powerful, but many times, made men stupid. He took a breath as he glanced from his pack to Aleu, her promising bright eyes and he lifted his hand to rap on the door. He was in another's territory and he would remember his manners.

Jump--
WHOOSH!
FWUUHHH~
The rush inside of Ulrich was powerful and overrode everything he had thought previously.Memories of his son, the hatred of that female, had disappeared as his excitement to claim this man as his prey became strong. He leapt over bushes as his strength returned when he noticed Alaric falling back. Where he should be.
Ulrich snorted and when the smell of human blood almost broke his nostrils from overflooding, and the hearing of his heart rate almost deafening the Alpha's ears, he had jumped over a final fallen log to see the cab driver muddling on the shore of the creek.
Trying for a desperate, yet sad attempt at escaping.
The wolves were fast though, and fluid.
Ulrich lowered his head, wrinkling his muzzle as he snarled, drool dripping from his black lips. There wasn't a trace left of humanity in him at this moment, he was a beast, a true monster of the night. His yellow eyes burned at the man as he stalked closer, the human blubbering and crying. He tried calling out for help but his voice was gone, shocked that his death was so near, that he had so many regrets he wasn't able to apologize for.
Ulrich didn't look at Alaric, he knew the new wolf would follow his lead and fall into the smooth game of being this close to their inner beasts. He growled as he reclined onto his haunches and leapt for the man--
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next