*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 am

I wouldent think so. Our back is conected to the moutain. unless they climed the moutain they shouldent come from that direction. If you want your men can cover that way. im focusing on this right now. why dont you and the other leader go me and her got this side.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 pm

I heard the conversation and told my pack to do what he wanted.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:23 am

Axel went out to his clan and rallied them together with a simple whistle, he two beta's helping him. Yellow and green eyes stared at him eagerly as chaos grew around them.
    "Wolves there are Lycans beyond that wall and there are many of them. I need fifteen of you to remain human until I say so and cover the entrance. Women, stay with your children and those of you who don;t have pups, just stay safe. I need the rest of you to shift or stay human--whatever you please--and come with me. One of the Beta's will stay with you who are remaining here. The other beta will come with me and we're gonna cover the rear. The Lycans appear to be trying to enter from the back. GO NOW!" Axel ordered as the males went to their stations. His Beta Winston went to fight with the others as the other Beta named Clyde stayed near Axel.
    Axel strode to the other leader and said, "Ready?"
    Some of his men shifted and some stayed human with weapons of all assortments in hand.
    Axel's ancestors made sure his pack knew how to defend themselves, using swords, axes, maces, daggers,and yes even some archery, but they were mainly trained in hand to hand combat. Either way, they knew how to fight using weapons and it proceeded to be urgent in this matter.
    They began to ascend the mountain.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 pm

I laughed as they tired to kill my men and stop them but they kept coming and I saw that 10 of my men had captured each a women and were carrying them away. 2 of the women were fully druged away when the other packs started to come after.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 pm

All around him, Axel saw his wolves fight for their lives, for their pack, for everything they lived for.
    So far, all the savage brutality was displayed upon his pack members.
    They fought, bathed in the blood, then made their kill and continued with the pursuit.
    There were some they didn't kill--because some of them were from their pack.
    Those, they would corner and the members that were still in the human guises would leap at them and knock them out unconscious.
    Axel's eyes widened as he realized more and more of the wolves were the missing members of their pack and he wondered about her...
    He wondered if she was caught up in all of this but he tried to remain focused on the fight.
    Behind him, he heard his other beta howl as the sign that the others that he had ordered to stay at the clearing and fight with the other alpha leaders.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 pm

I decided we had caputed enough so I called them all back. They all took different roots witch were impossible to follow. We have caught 6 women and 10 men from random tribes. I put the colors on the men and threw the women in the dugion.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:00 pm

(im just gonna skip to him saying he fought ok)

I panted heavily as I loked around to count how many of mine were standing. 10 dead 9 injured, not bad. I looked for Seltera, she had been fighting off the last of the fleet when they suddenly scramed. *I have a bad feeling about this* I said to the other alpha's.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

dont worrie about it to mutch. im sure thet relize they have a big challenge ahead of them. so gthey will probly come back with more but that will take a long time if he doenst already have the numbers i think we should use this time to send out the partys. they just left a fresh trrail for us to follow and they all seemed to head in the same direction. what do you guys think.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:02 am

I decided tomake a trapso Igrabed one of the women by the hair and she screamed and Ilaughed and said to my men "Take her out to the camp make her scream and make them follow then right before thereeyes kill her then kill them." She had my brothers tribe tatto on her.My men nodded in agream ment. 10 of them took her and then 25 of them went to hid in the trees.

I nodded in agreament to what they said that we should follow them but then I heard a scream and sow a women that had Conri's tatto on her and she was being lead away by on of the lycans. I turned again andstarted to chase them.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 am

I shook my head. "Thats what he wants is for us to follow him, we have to stay and defend ou-" I was cut off by a scream. I turned and ran to the wall and saw a women from MY pack being dragged around by some of my brothers lycans and loup-garoux. I snarled but stayed where I was. I turned to say something when I saw the Blood pack alpha dash off....running TOWARDS them. "WAIT STOP" I yelled out, I immediatly shredded to my wolf form and dashed after her, cutting her off. *THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS DONT YOU SEE!* I snapped while growling up at her. *We have to le...leave her....as much as I don't want to...* I said. I Growled when I heard Seltera running by me. *GET BACK YOU IDIOT* I snapped.

*Sorry but not until your behind that wall* I said stubbornly, we were out in the open and Conri would be in danger, I wasn't about to leave him.

(It's Conri not Corni, lol sorry it bugs me)
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 am

(Sorry lol i fix it)

"I dont care its a life Im not giving up" I said to him. Then I said to my pack"Get behind the walls Ill be there in a minuate" and Ileft no room for any talk about it. I jumped over him and ran to get the girl.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Axel had his men catch a few and bind their wrists and ankles. He left them with his Beta as the remaining members either as humans or as wolves stared and growled at them to make them stay put. He wanted to check on his other members and lifted his head and howled, still standing as a human, to his other Beta. He then heard the mournful return of his beta's howl telling them they were fine but five women were taken away.
    Rage and disappointment coarsed through his veins that when he turned and saw the Blood pack leader run ahead he knew it was a trap and all harsh emotions dwindled. He knew the alpha wouldn't listen tohim, Axel knew cause he woiuldn't either if his beta's didn;'t keep him in check.
    He told his men to carry the lycans they captured and they went back behind the wall, relieved to see his pack again.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 am

I walked up the highest part of the wall and i turned to look at my camp. everything seemed tobe fine on the inside a few getting tended to. and others greeving over there lost ones. but all and all this was not how i wanted this day to go. i wanted the moon festival but instead i got funerals to attend to. i turned to the outer walls and saw the alfas still aguing over following some girl into the woods. But then finaly one of them started to run anyways. but then i relized something and waited for them to come back to talk.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 pm

(Shadow read again i didnt come with the other alpha i ran past him)

I noticed some of my men got captured so I killed them with the collors. One of the ones not on my side got hurt and I laughed.

I ran and caught up to the member before we got to the clearing and killed him and grabed the girl. The lycans came out of the trees so I ran with the girl and I ran into a deep stream and swam with her across. As soon as i got across I noticed they wouldnt go in the water. I didnt have time to think about it though because i was running to the wall. I finnale got there and I howled "Hurry everyone in there coming." I let the women run in and I stoped to check the area. Waiting for people to get in.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 pm

After entering behind the walls, Axel searched for his other beta, when they saw each other they clasped hands and patted each other on the back.
    The remaining women and children of his pack seemed fine, and tended to the wounds the males.
    He searched around and saw the Moon pack leader peer above the wall.
    Knowing that his pack was safe with the walls secured and the lycans away he left his pack to his beta's and strode up to the other alpha.
    "How are things lookin out there?" Axel asked the alpha he stood next to.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 am

I ran to the Blood pack leader and removed my member from her, having her slide onto my back. I could feel her weakly cling to my fur as I ran back to Seltera. *Seltera help her* I said nodding towards the other alpha. She nodded and ran to assist her. "Alpha I'm sorry" I heard the girl say. *Its ok, I've got you* I told her.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:10 am

"Thank you but Im fine" I said to Seltera feeling my legs shake a bit but I still stood strong. "Im fine" I said as I walked away from her. As soon as I got inside my tent in the walls I colasped. My beta came in and I said to her "Please go check on our pack then go see how everything is with the other alphas."

"Ughh" I said as I called them back. She got away ughhhh.

I walked over to the moon pack leader and the other one and I asked them after makeing sure everyone was ok "How is everything my alpha wants to know."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 am

"im am sorry..but i can not share information to you yet that is something use alfas have to decide on please can you go get the other alfas for me though i cant seem to fine them."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:25 pm

"Well Shes excosted. She woould like to get some rest could she talk to you guys tomorrow or if I must I will get her" I said just acting normal.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:12 am

i gave a sigh. i did not think about others being tired but i guess they might be. "that is fine just tell hert that first thing tommarrow i would like to talk to them all.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 am

"Yes" I said and gave alittle bow as I ran back to her. WHen I got back she was aready sleeping so I walked out to go see what I could do. I decided to check on the pack so I walked around and asked if they needed anything and if there are people injured.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 am

I walked back to the house and when to the tabble were all the food still sat. i decided to eat my full and srafed down a whole bunch of food untill my stomic felt like it was going to erupt. i then walked into my room and crawled into bed and fell asleep.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:45 am

Axel returned to his pack, and helped to tend to their wounds and listened as some of them cried in horror of the battle and what they saw. It helped them in the healing process so he listened quietly as his mind drifted to her, still wondering if she had a part in this.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm

I went to my pack members and dropped the girl off. "Thank you my alpha" I heard her say. I panted to make it look like I was smiling. *Don't thank me little women, thank the blood pack alpha* I told her. She smiled at me then bowed her head. I bowed back then walked away. I saw Seltera helping out the rest of the pack.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 pm

I yawned and saw it was morrning so I got up and walked around and checked on everything. I saw the lady I rescued yesterday and I waved to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next