*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Shifters Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 am

We continued to kiss for a while then I looked up at the sky. It had just turned night and I love the night. I broke from the kiss and told him to come back with me as I headed for the shore. When we got there I rolled on my back and looked up at the night sky. *It's beautiful isn't it* I asked. Then I looked over towards Mia and she was running into the shed. I was worried so i said be right back and ran after her. She went into the shed so I ran in behind her and asked what was wrong. Then I saw her started to change and I held were still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 am

I grabbed my stomach and gasped as my joints popped and cracked into unfamiliar places. My head began to elongate as short fur sprouted all over my body. My eyes grew big and wide as I too grew bigger and bigger. My hands turned into powerful hooves and my muscles grew bigger. When the shift was done my nostrils were flaring and I reared up. My fur was a mix of Ebony and Ivory blotches. My tail long and black. My mind was under the influence of a great animal. Rearing and kicking my front legs I winnyed/roared. I was a Mustang. I looked down at Jessica and snorted. The mustangs mind was strong and I faught to take control. I had to stay quiet or else someone would hear me. And I did NOT want that someone to be the Exterminator.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 am

I just layed there in the sand just thinking like i always do when i get the opertunity like this. Man what i would not do to know if there was other life on other planits, and as my mind whent on from that i started to think about Jessica. wow whaty a girl she is so sweet and i might say a good kisses, i love kissing her its great i would like it if we did not keep getting inturupted or broken up all the time lol o well at least i got a girl to hang with and have fun with.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 pm

My eyes grew wide as Mia turned into a mustange. She was kicking every where and I doged a couple. She needs to keep quiet. I need help *Bryan help hurry come to the shed but make it look like your just walking in and not rushing* and as I thought this I showed Mia right now kicking and me doging.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 pm

I kicked and reared in my Mustang form. The raw power surged through me as I snorted and shook my head, roaring like a raged horse. The wildness of the mustang was difficult to control but I was determined to be the dominant one. I would not let it control me.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 pm

As Bryan walked in I got kicked in the stomack and fell to the ground. *Mia your stong stop it* I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 pm

As i walked over and saw what was happening in my shed the first thing that i saw was Jessica getting hit "holly shit" then saw that she was breaking all my stuff that i still needed to sell. So i acted quick while she reared up on her hind legs i turned into the black bear and nocked her over on her side then sat on her with one leg on one side of her body one leg on the other so she was inbetween them then to shut her up i clapsed one hand on her mouth the other on her neck to stop her from moving it after about 10 minutes of this she finally calmed down and truned back into her human form then so did i.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 pm

As I kicked and screamed with my mouth shut and Bryan holding me down I managed to gain control over the Mustangs instincts and mind. I calmed myself down and was able to change back into my human form. "Airhweaddd wlet gro of mwe" I muffled through his hand as I wiggled to get free. As I threw him off I looked over and saw that the place was wrecked. "Did...oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I said when I saw Jessica. I crawled over and placed a hand on her stomach. "Jess Jess can you hear me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 pm

"I'm alive i didn't pass out" I said trying to lighten up the mood. "Ugh clam down" I said because she still looked alittle worried. Against all the pain in my stomack I stood up. "See" I said spreading my arms opean wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 pm

As she sperd her arms open i took the opertunity and sliped in them and put my arms around her waist making sure not to tutch her stomic. "are you sure you are ok 1 kiss for no two for yes." and i looked in her eyes and wanted her to say yes."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 pm

I rolled my eyes as I backed away from them. I stood up and looked around the room. "If I win the contest keep the money, you'll need it more than I will" I said walking out. I never felt more ashamed in my life. In every other shift I was able to take quick control. This one however, was completely wild. I closed the door to give them privacy and walked out with my head down. "Man this is bad" I thought as I saw Robert, a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 pm

As he slipped into my arms I felt that i could relise my strng hold alittle and fall into his arms. *No Im ok it hurts alittle just dont let Mia know* I thought to him nly but kissed him twice s Mia wuld think I'm ok. "I'm just gonna have a bruse" I said putting a hand on my stomack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 pm

I caught her in time to not let her fall and i moved her over to a beach chair that was layed all the way out and i layed down on it with her on top of me. her right leg inbetween mine and half her bory laying on mine, with her head on my chest, and her arm wraped around the frount of me. "its going to be ok it will go away soon just need to relax a bit is all." i leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forhead.

I saw her coming out of the shake and thought what took her so long, Well dam thats ok as long as she is here now and i layed back in the sand with my hands behind my head. When she came over and layed down beside me i said, "man you really had to use the bathroom lol, what took you so long."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm

As I layed down on him I felt like a little kid. I sighed and lifted up the shirt i was wearing i looked at it and I saw a bruise that was bigger than my hand and it was black and blue and it hurt so much. I didn't want to look at it so I looked up at him and he was looking at it. I grabed his face in my right hand and kissed him. *It dosen't hurt that much* I thought lieing to him.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 pm

knowing that she was lying it looked like a really bad broos, i know i would hate to have it. "ok what ever you say." Then i kissed her, i was hurting my neck trying to kiss her so being carefull not to hurt her i moved her up a little so her face was right next to mine i turned and kissed her long and deep, and i kissed slowly and softly. "i hope everything is alright with you and your stomic, i dont want to see you in pain." i said all this in our minds.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

I looked down at Robert and looked away for a second trying to think of something. "I um had some uh bathing suit trouble" I lied as I walked over to him and sat right in front of him. "Hey Robert...what do you think about powers?" I asked. I wanted to know what he thought. I wouldn't tell him but I still wanted to know. "Like lets see...if you could turn into ANYTHING what would you choose?" I asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:57 pm

*Its so sweet you care* I thought kissing him back. *But I cant believe I have to walk home alone* I thought sortof joking. *and I'll be all alone in my house* I said thnking of my empty house. I kissed him deeper letting my nsticks take over. I totaly forgot about my bruise and engoyed the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:17 pm

I let her Kiss me and i did not want to stop when she told me about her going home alone i had a great feeling of joy go all up inside of me, in our minds so we dont have to stop kissing her *well i will say that if you want i can give you a ride home, and stay the night if you dont mind, i have to go home alone as well, and that does suck." she seperated from me for a second and looked at me realy deep and i looked at her, then she said thank you and came back down to kiss me, deep and long. "But lets give it a second so you can rest a bit.* i said in our heads.

I sat up and thought to myself, dam she is one of them fuck what do i do, i have her right here i can kill her easly, but i thought against it. you Know i might want to give up the hunting i dont know, but i will not know for now. "i dont knowi guess if i could change into anything i would have to cange into some kind of bird i guess to have the feling of flight."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 pm

*Thank you* I thought feeling relived. Then I kissed him so more. After we broke apart I sighed and just layed on his chest and fell asleep. I kept on waking up. Then I tought *Wake me up when you want to leave* I said and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 pm

I saw the look on his face. Trying to hide the fact I COULD change I said. "Well I would honestly hate it, I mean being able to change is discusting in ways, I mean like if you could hear and feel your bones changing and cracking it would freak me out" I hoped he would buy it. I looked around for the other girl. I knew she was here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:43 pm

I rest on his chest and slept there. I drempt of us in the water kissing again fircly. I kissed him and it was like we could feel eachothers soul.

I laughed thats ironic a exterminator and a shifter. Ha thats funny. I now e knows now lets see how he handles himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:07 pm

I sat there and watched her while she slept on my chest and she looked to piecful, she looked like a angel just laying there. i did not want to wake her so i picked her up jently trying not to wake her and i walked out the shed and to my car i opened the car door and set her in the passiger seet. When i got in the seat of my car i thought, dam i dont know where she lives, so i leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips she opened her eyes a little and saw that it was me and grabed the back of my head and kissed me. and i thought threw our minds *were do you live if i am going to get you home.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:16 pm

I kissed him and thought *Seashore drive 3rd house.* Then I let him go and drive. While he was drivng I fell asleep again. I went back to dreaming of us kissing. The heat of us radiation off of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:23 pm

i got us to her house and i parked in her frount driveway and i put the car in park i went over to her side and befor getting her out i grabed her keys and unlocked her door. i went back to the car and picked her up and went to her house it was a really nice place, i tryed to find her room and found it i layed her down on one side of her bed i undid the blanket and sheets and picked her back up and set her down in bed, i put the covers on her and tucked her in. i started for the door to leave when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 pm

I awoke to him startng to leave so I got up and turned him around and kissed him and thought *You were leaving why.* Then I fell because my bruse hurt so much. He caught me and I thought *dont worry I'll be fine.* *If you want to leave you can but say bye first* i thought giving him a sweet quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next