*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

THE DEMIGOD WAR

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 am

(Maximus Vitalis Miles/Hades/Leader)Im in my hut behind the frount line, and i am trying to figure out how toget ower plan known."ok lison if we go this rought we will be able to build a brige to the posiden base it would be faster and less risky to do this. But if we go from this dirrection we will gave to deal with the posiden straight on they will all be in these waters for that is the way that they usaly come from. i look at my jeneral for some sighn of agreement but all he said is "but that is ture but if we go the first rought we will have to push back the zues sir." I "know this domb ass i can see the map i have been inthis war but the zues are week minded people they will fall but we need to get to posidens clan." I looked at him with a glare "you watchyou toungh boy."

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:09 pm

On a cliff, presiding over the ocean was a woman who had a couple thin horns sprouting from her forehead. She hid her wings for she had no use for them at the moment, her faithful companion Aiolos, a Pegasus, stood a few feet behind her. He had his head raised with her ears perked with full attention as his mane and tail flowed in the wind. He had his majestic wings were folded, ready to spring open when Anastasia was ready.

Anastasia closed her brown eyes and kneeled to her knees. She didn't have to see her father, she only wanted to speak to him, to know what was going on. His voice has been leaking into her head for the past few days, saying words that didn't make sense, that she couldn't put together. She had been coming to this cliff for many summers, she liked the sound of the waves crashing against the land and how it shrunk with its purr-like sound as it retracted again to smash against the rocks once more.

This calmed her as she clasped her palms together as she began to pray to her father, Apollo.
Father, what is it you've been trying to say to me? What can I do do make it easier for you talk to me? Please give me a sign...
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Down by one of the beaches in the Posidon territory a girl sits on a piece of drift wood, playing panpipes as a large Sea serpent listens contentedly, dozing off every few seconds.

Venus, Posidon clan, Hunter/Scout:
"Zera, why don't you just fall asleep already, you've been fighting sleep for hours" I said pausing to walk up to my closest and only friend Zera. Zera was a humoungus Sea serpent that no one seemed to go around. Everyone seemed to fear her because of the reputation sea serpents got, which didn't help with her big fangs or scaly hide. Personally though I loved her presence and appearance. Zera shook her head as she looked down at me. I rolled my eyes with a smile and resumed playing my pipes.

Last edited by Takari on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

(Maximus Vitalis Miles/Hades/Leader)Looking up from the map and then at my general,"so it is settled we will have to drive the zues clan back to be able to fight the posiden clan, so how far do we need to push them back o 56 miles thats a long way but we will be able to do it, thoughs basturds are week, gutless people and i will help you fight them, with me on your side and in the frount lines we will be victorious." I foulded up the map, and put it in my chest near the door. i turned to the door and looked down at my people below all doing what he wants in a army making wepons, training, fighting each other for respect this is a ferce army that should be feared. "my paople i have devised a great plan that will break down the zues army and will lead us to the posiden clan." he waited for all the cheers from the 350,000 people that he had with them. Once the cheers died down he continued, "so i want to ask you are you going to let these zues clan beat you, are you going to sit here on your ass and hope this fight wins its self, or are you going to go out there and show these men what heades clan can do, are you going to show them hell are you going to fight and kill them till there is not one zues clan member left to stand in our way" another cheer goes up then a chant, that starts out low but grows with evey word, kill, kill, kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, KILL, KILL,KIll,KKKKIIIIILLLLLL. i put up my hands to silense them, "NOW THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR NOW WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM FALL BACK WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A PATH AND WE WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME FIGHT THE POSIDEN CLAN ON THERE LAND, AND YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN." They started to cheer again but this time he let them go on while ha basked in the enrgy they were giving off, he loved it. so when it all died down he said, "we will start our march to the frount line tommarrow we will be met with the 50, thousand men and noble wemon who have been holding our line and we will bush them back, AND LET THIS BE THE START FOR THE FICTORY THAT WILL BE HADES." Then he let them cheer again, then he went into his tent, while the army selibrated a long march ahead of them, and truly the longest battle as well.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 pm

(Alana/Leader/Zues)
I walked up to my friend Robin "What seem the problem?" *Nothing Im just alittle nervious with hadies* he said through are bond into my head. "Everyone thinks were so weak if anyone is going to make an attack it will probable be at us first" I said relizing what was worrying him. *Excactly* He thought to me. "Then I guess we better train everyone to the top of there game" I said as we both started to walk back to everyone.

(Angel/A follower/Zues)
I watched as my sister went to make a speech with her dragon beside her. Everyone gathered around as she stated to speek "Everyone I know you have all worked hard and long in this war and I am sad to say there will surly be more. And I've been thinking if there's going to be more fights we need to be ready. They think were weak but were going to show them that we can beat anything that they throw at them." Everyone started to cheer. She waited everyone calmed down before speeking again. "Everyone start training there will be a battle" She said as everyone went to go train. I left becasue something was bothering Luna. "What's the matter" I asked. "You should go train I'm getting a bad feeling." "Lets both go train" I said knowing im not going to be able to get an excact answer so I let it go as we went to go train.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:18 pm

(Deo Gregory Bedros/Hades/worrier)We were all sitting around eating and sparing with each other when our leader came out. "my paople i have devised a great plan that will break down the zues army and will lead us to the posiden clan." he waited for all the cheers from the 350,000 people to die down. Once the cheers died down he continued, "so i want to ask you are you going to let these zues clan beat you, are you going to sit here on your ass and hope this fight wins its self, or are you going to go out there and show these men what heades clan can do, are you going to show them hell are you going to fight and kill them till there is not one zues clan member left to stand in our way" another cheer goes up then a chant, that starts out low but grows with evey word, kill, kill, kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, KILL, KILL,KIll,KKKKIIIIILLLLLL, i joined in the chant yelling at the top of my loungs. "NOW THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR NOW WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM FALL BACK WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A PATH AND WE WILL FOR THE FIRST TIME FIGHT THE POSIDEN CLAN ON THERE LAND, AND YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN." They started to cheer again but this time he let us go on for a while. so when it all died down he said, "we will start our march to the frount line tommarrow we will be met with the 50, thousand men and noble wemon who have been holding our line and we will bush them back, AND LET THIS BE THE START FOR THE FICTORY THAT WILL BE HADES." after he was done with his speech we were cheeering and selibrating the up coming battle we knew this will be a hard one to fight but we are ready we can win this. Now i went bac to my querters to get some rest for the up coming march ahead of them.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 pm

(Alana/Leader/Zues)
I walked around to see everyone training and perparing for a fight that will surly go into the books. "Alana Sister" Called a voice behind me. I turned and saw my sister coming towards me. "Hello Angle whats up" I asked smileing nowing I wasn't gonna foul her. ""Whats the matter sister all the animals are on egde and you are no better" She said oviously reading my feelings.

(Angel/Just a follower/Zues)
She sighed then said "It's Robin he's on egde and I dont like this feeling of war." "Come parctice with me" I said bringing her with me. We went to this plain were we would be able to battle with out hurting anyone. "Ready sis" she said bracing herself for a fight. "Ready when you are sis" I said with a smile. "Go" She said and I lunged with my sowared and our sowards collided making a big bang that echoed through the woods.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm

(Alkonight/Posidon/Leader)
I walked around, examining my troops. Something didn't feel right, the Hades clan was acting unusual. Roosh padded by my feet following me as I helped to instruct some sparring men. "Hold your spear hand to your ear right here" I said pushing the guys hand up. "Now aim..and..throw" I said as he threw the spear at the target. Bullseye. The man smiled and bowed at me. "Thank you M'Lady" he said. I nodded my head to him and continued on. What was the Hades clan up to?

(Venus/Posidon/Hunter/scout)
I continued to play my pipes as Zera finally feel asleep, head laying on a boulder. It was getting dark but I didn't want to go home, I felt completely myself out here around Zera and the quiete. Sighing I stood up and went over to sit by Zera's head. Better to be safe and cautious than ignorant and overconfident that no one would atack from behind.

Last edited by Takari on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 pm

(Alana/Leader/Zues)
The floor underneith us dicitigrated and all that was left was a brown patch of ground. "Ugh" I hear my sister say. I smiled "Having a difficulty." "No" she said even though I could see the strugle. We both jumped back and lunged at eachother again.

(Angel/A follower/zues)
My sister enjoys fighting alittle to much. "Having alittle fun" I asked through my teeth. She just smiled. I lunged and scratched her arm. She just kept smiling whitch scared me alittle. She lunged at me and got a semi deep scratch on my leg. Thats when I satred to get scared. She could lose control just like last time I need to stop her. Then I froze just like last time......

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male
Location : On Mittens turf...dont tell her..or she will attack me

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Maximus, Irikasi
Hades clan

As Maximus watched his men he couldn't help but be ready for battle, all his life he was covered un blood weather it be from his gladiator days where he had met his best friend. or from when he was doing Hades dirty work, killing wasn't something unknown to him. and as of now he lusted for battle he loved the smell and feel of it all, but at the same time respected death as a part of life. his father had tough him to not kill out of hatred but out of belief and what was right. and now he was killing for something he though to be right so... "whats the harm in enjoying what i do" he thought to him self. he got up form his seat and Irikasi immediately looked at him... what are you doing, Irikasi said.... Maximus looked at his friend and gave him his little impish smile he gave before he did something he wasn't supposed to. Irkikasi then grabbed his 2handed sword witch he weilded with only one hand and garbed his great shield and followed after Maximus. maximus watched his friend ready himself for he know exactly what maximums had in mind. his friend was a giant of a man standing 6ft 5in and bulkier then a giant it self, the armor he wore was bestow to him by maximum's father so it held great power. maximums garbed a squire to his right and told him if any one asked that there were going to start the battle for them.. and save some men there lifes. with that maximus and his friend both took of into the forest towards zeus's stronghold.

Last edited by Valkeryie on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://joshdsimons.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 pm

(Alana/Leader/Zues)
Something seemed wrong with Angle but I was engoying the practice to much to dig deep."Come on Sis is that the best u got" I asked lunging again.

(Robin/Pet to Alana/Zues)
"No" Why did her sister start it she knows she hasn't fought in weeks. "Ugh" I said running to were Alana and Angle were fighting. "This is bad This is real bad." I dont care who saw I took to the skies to get there faster. I need to get there before something happens.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male
Location : On Mittens turf...dont tell her..or she will attack me

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 pm

As maximus and Irikasi ran through the forest they could hear the sounds of a fort in the distance... "hmm must be a town" itikasi said. "The only fort out this direction is a zeus's fort,.. want to have some fun" Maximus said with a grin... "hell yes".

Last edited by Valkeryie on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://joshdsimons.deviantart.com/
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 am

(Anastasia/General/Zeus)

Anastasia was interrupted with her prayers as something broke into a cry in her head. She instantly shot open her eyes and turned to find Aiolos whinnying and stamping his feet. Almost in a blink of the mind's eye, Anastasia knew what was going on. Something was happening at the Court, something with her clan.
She bounded towards Aiolos and leapt onto his back, clutching his mane as she gently prodded him in the side with her heel.
Aiolos reared and shot into the sky, his wings unfurling and flapping in the wind as they took off.

Last edited by Toby on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: delete   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 am

(I am sorry to put this on the actual rp, but this was i know, that everyone will see it ok we got alot of people in this rp lol and i got lost a cuppler of times firguring out who you guys were talking about lol, and i herd some of you are having the same porblem so do this, befor you typ what you want to say put this,(name of charecture/clan position/clan name) if you want a exsample i will edit my posts for a example also i would like it if you all would edit your posts to show who you were talking as thank you. also Valk you need to read the rp thing in the plot workshop you cant not go to posiden territory, that is what we are tring to fight for, to get a piece of land that the zues have that is closes part of our land to the posiden land look at my map and read it all please thank you and edit your post to just say zues and it will be fine.)

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:50 am

((K all has been edited Shadow. We ready to start
this up!?!?!?! XD XD Im ready! Also if we could, when we're talking
within the RolePlays like we are currently, could we do so with
parenthesis? It helps visually for others to know that its not a post
for the RP. Thanks guys!!))
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 pm

(leon/ Hades worrier)
I lisoned to our leader cheer us on and give us encouregement. i walked over to my partner Deo. "what is going to be our plan in this are we first or will we be waiting." he was my comander in the war me along with others were to follow him. He just shruged and said "were ever they need us, thats were we will be." i nodded "i need to get some practice in will you like to spare, but no summining just you and me."

(Deo/hedes worrier)
I frowned in dissapointment. "that is not right i will use summoning, i will not go easy on you how else will you learn to get stronger." i stoped walking and looked at him, "this seems like a good of a place as any lets get started." i backed up and put my hands into the ground and riped the land apart, chanting. then 5 undead worriers came crawling out. i stood up with the rip inbetween us. and set them to atack Leon. "now fight them you need to get better."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
Robin came running into the wodds and at first I ignored him then I heard the screams and I stoped. They where coming from my camp. I stoped and hopped on Robin and flew over to the camp.

(Angel/A follower/Zues)
My sister was about to attack again when Robin came out and we all heard the screams from the camp and we all shot of in the direction. She did on her dragon and I on foot.

I saw them fighting and roared "Stop" but she didn't listen. Then she heard the screams from the camp just as I did and she stoped and ran towards me and said "To the camp hurry" and hopped on. I flew to the camp as fast as I could.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:58 pm

(Anastasia/Zeus General)
As Anastasia and her faithful Pegasus flew to the woods they landed evenly on the ground. The majestic horse flapped his wings while he ran, pummeling through the trees. Anastasia urged him to hurry as they made it to the camp. All around the large horse and the female general were their people running in a frenzy. Some hurried to grab weapons, some were too weak and accepted the death taken by the Hades warriors. Her blue eyes swallowed the scene of turmoil and chaos happening all at once. She let out a battle cry and ignoring her fear of death she leapt off of Aiolos, extending her wings of her own as she landed on the ground near a few enemies trying to corner some of the clan's young.

Protect the young...they're your future..she heard her father's voice penetrate her head gently.
She pulled out a sword from her sheath and went to work, stabbing them, cutting off their arms, anything to make them stop and weaken. But these were Hades Warriors, they were strong and evil to the core. She searched around, her eyes looking around as she tried to catch the sight of the leader or general.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

I walked around looking for anywhere where I was needed when I realized someone was missing. I turned to one of my warriors and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Has anyone seen Venus?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Last I seen her M'Lady was when she was training by the beach shores" he said. I sighed heavily. *She's gone off again* I thought

(Venus/Posidon/Scout/warrior)
I soon began to nod off as I lay next to Zera, listening to her slowheavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

(Alana/Leader/Zues)
As we arived I saw Anastasia fighting to protect the younge and I ran over and cut its head of and said "Thats how you make them stop" and ran over and killed some more of the warriors. I used the wind to move some warriors away from everyone.

(Angel/A follower/Zues)
I saw my sister kill some of the warriors and I did the same. One ran into a house and I saw it and kiilled it when it had his back turned.

I saw my master run and kill some of the warriors from children and I ran and pulled them onto my back and flew them into the woods where some of our warriors left with me to protect them.
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
I woke up around 4 o-clock and walked outside. i saw the fire in the distace and looked around at the tent next to me. well i see the general has took a little joy ride to the camp. i started to laugh. i grabed my horn and blew in it waking up the 10,000 men and wemon in my army. i shouted i think we will hurry the asault. everyone get ready we march yesterday. I walk into my own tent and pulled on the armor that the general made for me. i got all it on and walked outside and saw they were already in sections ready to go. and saw my accesor up front with his companion. i walked threw the frount of them and yeld. "we will to a fast jog the whole way there. it will take us about 20 minutes if my estamit is corect. we will be joining the assault on the camp over there and aid or jeneral. i turned and started to jog almost a run. iheard the arm march behind us is sonded like a well proformed thud all in sink. THUD THUD THUD THUD. All men steping in sinc. they will hear us befor they see us.

(Leon/hedes worrier)
i Sighed in dismay. All five of them ran at me i garded all there attacks with my sword. i kicked one off the slashed at anothewr and held up my sword just in time to reflect another slash. then ducked, jumped gard jump grad grad kick puch slash. But no matter what i did they blocked or doged my attack. i took a close look and my eyes went wide, as i still tryed to block there attacks. "thats not fare you can sommon past clan leaders to do yur bidding they are all way better fighters than me." i kicked at another and slashed down on the one to my right only to meat his shield. then they stoped and backed up. i was was panting hard taking deep breaths. after a goo 20 30 minutes of 5 on one anyone would be.

(Deo/hades worrier)
I gave him a look of deep pain. "i make you fight them to make you better. You need to be better. if i make you fight 5 at once you will be able to fight that odd in battle, and that is what we need in worriers. Pluss they might be past clan leaders but they dont got the same skill no more. Hell i dont got them going there full stregth yet." Then i heard the horn to call the army together. we already hed our armor on so we went and got in line just in time to see Maximus come out of the tent and gave us the order to march. all the pets were behind us marching. there was a good number of them as well i think a good 50. but shadow was right next to me.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 pm

(Anastasia/Zeus General)
The woman looked over her shoulder and saw Aiolos assist in the fight, guarding her as Hades warriors went to attack her, she was the general one of the people meant to die. He reared up and brought down his might hooves breaking skulls or cracking ribs. She even saw the majestic Pegasus split open a stomach as guts were strewed around the fallen warrior, blood staining the horses legs and chest.
She couldn't help but smile at her companion, he would always be there for her.
Anastasia kept her wings exposed slashing warriors, bringing her wings in a twirl if they tried jumping on her from trees and she flung them off, using her wings as a type of shield.
She kept them in her sights and rushed at them diving into the shadows. They lied trying to get up but in each one Anatasia swam through their shadows, all linked due to their close proximity of each other. Her eyes darkened as she concentrated. She has killed thousands with this technique and these men wouldn't be her last.
In each of the mens' shadows she peeked up at them only exposing her eyes then bringing down her sword where their hearts were located. One by one she killed them then leapt out from the shadows and chopped each of their heads off. She tossed them in Aiolos direction and the Pegasus brough his full weight on each of the heads, shattering the bones like glass.
Although Anastasia and Aiolos continued to fight and defend in this manner she kept her eyes open for the general or the leader of the Hades clan, they were the ones she wanted.

(Vasilisa/Poseidon General)
A thin woman with fins for ears, leaned back against a great polar bear on the sands near the ocean. It was sunny but not too bright of a day and just waited idly for something to happen--anything.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 pm

(Alana/Leader/Zues)
I heard them before I saw them. Hadies had attacked and we weren't even as prepared as they were. I yelled to eveyone "Hadies has atacked eveyone atack.

(Angel/A follower/Zues)
I heard my sister yell atack and saw the lust in her eyes.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 pm

I sighed as I turned to one of my scouts. "You I need you to go find Venus, we need everyone at the camp during nightfall" I commanded. "Yes M'Lady" he said saluting me and running off. I felt something jump onto my shoulder, a familiar weight. I smiled and pat Roosh on the head as my Night cat purred in my ear. "Venus has been a handful lately hasn't she?" Roosh said. I nodded and looked to the sky. "Yes she has" I said.

(Venus/Posidon/Scout/Warrior)
I slept lightly on Zera, feeling her neck swell and flatten from breathing. Suddenly I jolted straight as Zera growled and got up. "What is it Zera?" I asked looking up at her. I followed the direction she was looking at and jolted. Someone's shadow had passed by. "Who's there?" I yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 am

(Anastasia/Zues General)
The daughter of Apollo searched around for her leader, Alana. Even though she had to protect the young and as many members of her clan--her leader came first. She was the daughter of Zeus. Her life meant everything to them. She heard her leader yell the Hades was attacking.
Clearly, she thought to herself as her stance lowered when she brought out her sword to perform movements that had been taught to her her entire life. She fought cleanly and justly to the enemies around her.
They closed in fast, their sounds enormous in her ears.
Anastasia glanced over her shoulder at Aiolos, his blue eyes telling her he was okay for now.
The woman unfurled her feathered wings and projected herself upwards. She needed to see what they were dealing with and how many.
When the General appeared in the air, her wings flapping, she almost paused. Her mouth hung open as she took in what she saw.
10,000 men of the Hades clan marched toward them. Their numbers were great and all were strong and willing.
Her clan was taken by surprise. There was no way they could defeat these guys by themselves...
Unless...
She looked below her, searching for her leader. In all of the chaos Anastasia couldn't find Alana.
Peachy, she thought bitterly.
They needed help but she needed her leader's permission first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next