*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

THE DEMIGOD WAR

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:10 am

(Alana/Leader/Zues)
I saw Anastasia and I yelled "Anastasia come here." She was up in the air and I wanted to know eveything.

(Angel/A follower/Zues)
I saw my sister call Anastasia so I ran to her to here everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:44 am

(Maximus/hades leader)
As we finaly got to the battle i saw the leader looking up at one of her people flying. "DEO WITH ME SUMMON YOUR MEN AND JOIN ME AND TAKING HER DOWM." I pointed to the leader of Zues. "we take that out now we can end this fast."

(Doe/ hades fighter.)
I saw the leader and thought what a owner to kill her would be the best reword ever. "yes sir." I punched at the ground and split the earth at my feat and brought out 5 undead men ready to fight. Then we charged at the leader.

(Maximus/hades leader)
I jumped in the air and them came down stoping on the ground. Doing that a big slab of earth shot in the air. i aimed and punched the slab sending it flying twords the leader.
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male
Location : On Mittens turf...dont tell her..or she will attack me

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Maximus Decimus Meridius/Hades general

"hahahhaah" Maximus started to laugh. what is it his friend said looking dumbfounded...
"dont
you hear that? the sounds of war and death... the army must have moved
in..". "ahh now that you mention it i did hear that i thought it was
nothing"."well we've killed and burned this whole town so what do you
say we move out?". with a nod they broke into a full on sprint towards
the battle. the forest they ran through was rough but having animal
legs made things easy on Maximus.. Irikasi on the other hand had some
trouble. "hhahahaah... YES LET THE BRINGER OF DEATH THE HARBINGER OF
SOULS COME AND END ALL!!!!" having screamed for all to hear Maximus
jumped a good 25 feet into the air, summoning the fire from a near by
torch he lit his duel scimitars aflame. his left huff smashing a
soldiers helmet along with his skull, as his weapons to two more
victims. blood shattering from the chest of a man stricken only seconds
ago by his blades, as the man hit the ground another was in his wake..
and another and another body's were falling left and right mangled and
brought to pieces by the harbinger of souls or so he liked to call him
self. blood was smeared all over his body he bathed in it and loved its
feel and taste he hungered for more...
Back to top Go down
http://joshdsimons.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
I saw the ground split and 5 undead came at me with a big rock 2. I used the wind to slice them in half and push the rock back towards the leader of hades. Then sent slices of wind shoting threw the air cutting into the front of the hades attack and directed at the hades leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
I kept my speed but kept the earth moving. throwing my hands in the air to bring up earth to block the attacks but all they did was stop the one air strike i had to keep bringing up more earth for each attack. I stoped my charge becaus i needed mt whole body to fight. I stoped the ground pushed both my hands forword to send a wave of earth twords hewr that looked just like a wave from the ocean. "take that bitch." i stayed were i was to see what would happen.

(Doe/hedes fighter)
I stoped on the leader and focused at the flying woman in the sky. i turned to one of my men. "shoot her down i want to have a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
I used the wind to lift all my men on my side over the wave and then when it went back down normal I set eveyone down and I used the wind to lift me up and throw a whole buntch of wind slashes from up top then as I went down. Then I send 3 up and down facing as the side was ones went. It dug into the earth as it went towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
I saw what was happening and shuved my hands into the dirt. i pulled the earth apart and barried myself in the earth and claped my hands together abuve my head to seal me in deep in the earth. then moved the earth around me moving me threw it and poped back up behind them. "slash these mounds of earth." i shot more earth at her but this time it had her man on top of them. 2 or 3 men and wemon on each going twords her. i threw my hands this way and that throwing as manny as i could befor i ran out of her men.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
He threw rock at my men and women fighting so to save them I let them be thrown but I gave them a soft landing and said "Stay out of my way." I used wind to cut into the earth, it made a big giant gash in the earth. Then I shot wind circles up in the air. Also slashed to follow them and I sent slashed straight foward at him. Then when he was destracted the wind cicles and slash came down on him and I saw a cut on his arm but I couldn't see the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
i moved the earth easaly to block her attacks. This was getting me no were fast i needed to start thinking. i felt the slash on my arm and it just pissed me off. i looked at the crack she made, then i thought of it. i lifte the dust into the air and moved them like a twister. "cant conrtoll that kind of sstorm ca you because it involve earth. i see that i blinded her so i lifted the two sides of earth up and calapsed it aorund her and brought her down into the earth. i shoved her deep into the earth alowing it to swollow her. i could feel her thrwoing wind this way in that but she was running out of air. i then made a big cave in the deep in the earth with no escape but it did have air. and i still could feel her trying to slash her way threw but i just replased it with more earth. once i had her down i yeld in secces. but i wasent done yet. she was blind there was no light. so i threw rocks at her from this way and that to toy with her, and i could sence them hit her not all but most. scratching and broozing her. once i had my fun i stoped and waited for her to come back up. wanting to have more fun.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
He cloasped me into the earth and I couldn't see I then closed my eyes and swired the air around making a dril and I got out and then I grabed water into the wind and splashed it into his face and momentarily blind him and sent trees and air and water and small rocks at him. he got hit. I had an idea so I grabed all the air around him and pulled it out of his lungs. I lifted him into the air while still chocking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
i flet the air leave my lungs and i could feel myself being pushed into the air. I quickly snaped my fingers. and sprung out my hellhound out of hades its self. he jumped in the air and pounded her into the ground with his wait and i got air and controll back over my breathing. i was pissed i sealed her in some eartha nd threww her in the air. then my and killer with our force of the earth thrusted the earth cacoon threw the air far away. "im done with her she just gets in the way. i turned and started back into the villege.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
I was thrown and I felt my dragon follow me. I finnal feel against trees. I used air to brake me out and hoped on my dragon and said "To the village." He flew of and we got there in a matter of a minuate and I flew air right at his back as he turned to the village.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 pm

(Anastasia/Zues General)
Feeling the tension rise from the ground into the air Anastasia searched the hades troops. There were a couple she saw that had their eyes on her, pointing and with her hearing muffled she couldn't understand what they were saying but she knew it had something to do with her death. Her blue eyes scanned and finally found her leader calling to her urgently. Suddenly the land split, rocks coming from the pits trying to slice at her leader.
Anastasia clenched her teeth together as she felt her grip tighten on her sword.
"Dammit!" she cried as she whistled to Aiolos.
The white winged horse who had turned black in the heat of the battle perked his ears at Anastasia. She pointed to the men who were aiming to kill her. The horse reared and charged at them barreling through them and making them fall to their feet. This gave Anastasia the distraction she needed for her to fly over to Alana where she and her sister were fighting for their lives.
She landed on the ground beside her leader, her wings folded and went for the men who came at them with full force.
She let out a battle scream her sword clanging with theirs until she got a good glimpse at their shadows. She then plunged into them,without thinking, and stabbed their heart within the shadow. These were merely soldiers of Hades clan, Anastasia had no clue where the leader was. She wanted him and the general dead most of all.
When the man fell to his death, Anastasia jumped out of his shadow and went to her leaders side once more.
"Alana...what do we do?" she asked her leader. "We need help. We should ask the Poseidon clan."
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:51 pm

(um you cant ask posident clan for help every clan hates each other. they hate you just like we do. and you hate them you cant ask for help form them...sorry)

(Maximus/heades leader)
I stood up and brushed the dirt off my frount side. still facing the opposite direction than the clan leader. i looked up and saw deo near by. "deo, boy get your ass over here. NOW!"

(Deo/clan sergeant)
I heard my name being called. "yes sir." i saw him finish up brushing off his body, witch i dont understand when he can just make it come off with his own power.

(Maximus/heades leader)
I need you to get that bitch with the fucking wings out of my way...that is if you can. So that i may resume fighting the clan leader." i turned back around to face the two again. "what off the rest of the battle. tell me befor we start"

(Deo/clan sergeant)
We won this battle sir we have only but a few more men still resisting us at the moment. we will have this villege in no time at all....." i stoped talking and thought better not to talk of our plan out loud right now. "once we drive them off and get back in touch with the general we will descuss our plan from there."

(Maximus/heades leader)
"so we one this piece of land did we, good i dident think we wouldent." i got down on one knees and dug my hands into the earth, pulling at the menerals of iron, and steel in the ground to come to the surface. "i need you to destract them for a few moments while i do this. it will only take a few seconds.

(Deo/clan sergeant)
I also got down on one knee and made to fists abouve my head. then i brought them down with sutch force it made a crack in the earth that seperated the two wemon. I looked at the woman to the right and saw the winds on her. i have heard of her before. we call her the shadow slayer, seeing that she kills men by hitting there shadow. Well lets see how she does when the men are already dead. then at once from the earth rose 5 undead fighters ready and willing to well, have fun. "lets see how you do fighting the shadows when they are not effected by them." i turned to see Maximus still with his hands in the earth. "are you done yet?" i herd him say just finished. Then once i herd that i focused on the winged lady.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
"Anastasia I have a plan but we need to get everyone out of the village" I said to her face. Then the earth split and out came 5 undead men animing at Anastasia. I jumped over to her side and said only so she can hear "I can use wind to push them all back but the killing will take time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:40 am

(Maximus/hades leader)
"try to slash threw this bitch!" i raised my hands into the air and brought up the metal i was working on and set it right under the surface. I moved my left hand and brought up a chunk of metal. And shot it at her to test it, and it worked. She can cut threw earth but not threw metal. But she doged it all the same i made a bunch more and shot them at her as well this time. i kept controll. Even when she doged them i made them turn right around and try again. It was like playing with a pupet making her move were i wanted.

(Deo/hades Sergeant)
I walked in a circle around the winged lady watching her as she fought the undead men. I was a good 50 yards, watching and learning how she moved, how she swong her system of fighting. It was good and it should be a good fight, but for now lets see whats shes got. but then i saw her stab down into the shadow of one of the undead. i just laughed. "you cant kill something already dead." i looked down and saw my shadow. i moved myself out of te light of the fire and into the darkness of night. Hoping that she cant kill someone who has no shadow. but still watching her fight.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

Alana/Leader/Zues)
"Ugh this ass hole" I said as I doged his attacks. Then i consintrated the wind so tight it could cut through dimond and cut the metal up. I smiled sumgly at him and cut the rest up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

(Maximus/hades leader)
As she cut them i laughed to myself mentaly. "just because you cut them does not mean i still cant controll them." i took the cut pieces and brought them together making motable big slabs of metal. this time the size of her body. throwing them at her from every direction. when she happend to cut one of them i just put it back together again. her attacks were usless. then i thought of something i took the chunks and brought them to me them put them all together then sent it flying at her. when she slashed it right donw the middle. i had a mental smile when the two slabs seperated and went to both sides of her. when she was in the middle i stoped the slabs and brought them together, to smash her in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
At the last second I used the wind to save me. Although i was stuck for a moment i was alive. Then my dragon said to me "Keep it cool in there its about to get hot" and he blew fire at the metal so mutch it melted and I told him "Thanks." I told Robin "Blow fire that way and dont stop until I tell you to" then when he blew fire I added wind from all sides to attack hades leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
I laughed hard at her ignorance. i spred my arms and lifted my head, taking in the wormth of the fire around me. "you cant hurt me with fire im am a child of hades the underworld is hell, this is nothing!" I walked forword threw the flames and lifted the earth. i held it up to the fire comeing from the two melting the earth as well. i let it splash to the ground mutted lova everywere. I reached into the lava and pulled out some of it i raped it in some rock and lifted it into the air. than threw it at her. she moved and it hit a tree, splashing like a water ballon. "o well" i looked at the metal at her feet. still a little melted. i clapsed the metal and wraped her body in it, to were her head was only showing. The wind stoped when she couldent move. the dragon stoped blowing fire and looked at her master. Then i had a thought. i held my hands in the air and snaped my fingers. Killer came running over. "get the dragon." an at that she tackeld the beast knocking it threw some trees. i walked up to the Leader and laughed a little. "this is no fun i want to have fun make it better will you." and with that i steped back to the burnt patch of earth were they spun the fire and i turned around to face her again. then i released her. "now make it more interesting.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
"I dont take orders from Hadie scum" I sapt at him and I decided to chock him while his mut was busy. I chocked him of air and lifted him and me way up in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm

(Maximus/ hades leader)
I lifted the earth with my hands and pulled me back down into the earth this time staying down there to ketch my breath. I came back up and looked at her from the ground. "you want to play that game do you. Fine i never did tis because i thought it wouldent be fun but if you want to take the air out of my lungs, ill takes the furtal ground out of your farms and plant life and leave nothing but dust in its wake. Your animals will die from no plants to eat and you wount have plants to harvist." i shook my finger at her. "is that what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
I hated feeling like I could do nothing except say "No I dont." I hated giving in especial to hades. "Sorry" I said through my teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 pm

(Hades/clan leader)
I gave her a smog smile and said "i dident think so." I laughed a little. "but i like were your head was at, kiling a person out of hate thats the hades way, glad to see were not the only ones." but now that i see you have relaxed a bit why dont you come down her and have a little chat with me it will save manny of your peoples lives." Waving my hand across the burning villege.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
I slowly floated down and right before I got to the ground I waved the fire away by lowing them out. "Ok now what would you like to talk about" I asked crosing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next