*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Evil Witches???

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm

"Ow here give me your hand" I said reaching for her hand. "I promise I wont hurt you" I said.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Raine gazed at the hand, it seemed so harmless and gentle though she knew it held the power of life or death. She took a glance at Baio, he gave her a huff, indicating that she would be alright. If baio wasn't scared, then Raine shouldn't be scared either.
    Raine extended her hand to the lady.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 pm

I closed my eyes and gently grabed Raine's hand and then I move the spirt from my body into hers so she could feel what it felt like to have magic."Go ahead and try to use some" I told her.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Raine felt the warmth spread through her body. Life jumped to her fingers as Baio nudged her side.
    She saw a twig nearby and focused on it. In her mind she wanted it to float. Not too high, for not too long, just long enough for it to just...do it.
    She was deep in concentration that nothing happened for a few moments.
    Disappointed, she dropped her hand from pointing at it then gazed at Baio.
    Listening to his eyes she tried again. This time,she thought about the breeze how it can be so gentle and serene it can simply move a twig. Then she pictured a slightly stronger wind, actually picking up the twig, swirling in the air.
    When Raine opened her eyes, she saw the twig floating in front of her, the warmth making her heart jump.
    "oh my! I;m doing it!"

From the depths of the woods, the black raven's eyes widened. Magic. Untamed witches that weren't under the rule of the queen.
    Making a caw, he unfurled his wings and took flight back to his queen.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm

"Good job" I said opening my eyes. Letting her use my magic was hard to concentraight and it hurt if I did it to long so I said "I dont want to be mean but I cant keep this up for long."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Raine released her mental hold on the twig and let it drop from her mind.
    She grinned at the lady.
    "Thank you. That was fun. I never knew how warm it felt."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 am

"No problem" I said to her smiling. "But with each element it feels different and its more tough for witches to do what i did to you if they have a different power" I said.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:26 am

"My name is Annabelle." She said and then simply watched the proceedings. She was curious but for some reason none of the events roused her need for violence or destruction. She couldn't really say that she missed it, though she was curious as to how the girl had hidden in the woods without her knowledge, she'd ahve to work on that.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 am

"Thats such a pretty name" Isaid to Annabelle. "Would you mind if I call you anna" I askedher.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

The young girl smiled meekly up at Annabelle, the one who she saw display magic first. Baio grumbled beside her and nudged his head into her arm. She held his head while observing the two.
    "It's very nice meeting the both of you. Can anyone have powers like you two?" she asked sweetly.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 pm

What do you mean" I asked her tilting my head to the side. Then my cat came up to me and walked around my legs. "Good girl" i said to her.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 pm

"I wouldn't mind that at all." She replied, it had been a long time since someone new had said her name in any other way than as a curse. She looked at the other girl and tilted her head slightly, contemplating her. "Possibly, but I haven't heard of it, except in the very oldest stories that are banned from the kingdom." Her eyes shifted to the cat and then away quickly, covering up any emotions the sight could have elicitied within her heart of hearts.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Angel walked over to anna and licked her hand and rubb her body against annas leg. I laughed and siad "I think she likes you." Then she walked over towards Raine. She purred against her legs. I laughed again and said "good girl you like them dont you" to angel. "Umm ana how would you know that" I asked thinking. "I dont even know that."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Raine smiled as she stroked the cat. Her giant companion sniffed at the small creature but made no attempt to attack, Baio knew they were harmless and was friendly to them.However his large ears flicked around his head, he looked up to the vast sky and growled.
    "What is it?" Raine asked her friend.
    He grunted. Raine understood and said to her newfound magical friends,"It seems Baio has spotted the Raven.The queen's familiar. He may have saw your magic. I'm sooo sorry!"
    Tears welled in her eyes.
    Baio continued to growl as he huddled behind the small girl.

The Raven soared through the everlasting heavens. He flapped his majestic wings slow and elegantly, for he knew it wouldn't take him any time to return to the queen's castle.
    He slowed once he saw a nearby window, extending his legs and landed on the windowsill. Before him was a great hall, with a long table meant to hold at least twenty guests. At the end sat his Queen Gwendolyn,taking a sip of her wine, dressed in a velvet black dress with white trim.
    Her dark eyes went straight to the Raven once she sensed he was near. He was her familiar, although she felt no affection towards him, and had a strong feeling once he was near her and vice versa.
    "Come," she ordered with a calm tone.
    Gwendolyn hasn't been angered--yet. But his news may upset her and she may beat some of her servants or even turn them into poultry to have for dinner that night.
    The Raven teased himself with that idea, no witch could turn people into another form, she could make dolls have toture them that way, but she rarely did that. She complained it took too long and doesn't typically feel like it.
    The Raven obediently flapped lightly to the edge of her grand chair. Their eyes locked and she dived into his mind, reading his memories.
    Through his mind's eye she saw the lands he passed until he came across the forest.
    There she saw three females,one alone, one with a cat, and one with a bear. And just like that, magic was passed from one girl to the other.
    The queen's blood boiled. "I have no idea who these fellow witches are. Send my three messengers to them and have them be invited for dinner. And that girl with the bear....she is a different one. I sense no power pouring from her, yet she has a familiar. A bear is impossible to have for a pet. How is it possible..?" She glared at the Raven. "Begone!"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 am

Annabelle looked down at the cat, crouching for a moment to stroke it and then stared over at the girl with her bear named Raine. "I grew up in places where nothing is truly impossible to learn, just a bit harder than you'd expect." She turned her attention to the sky, barely able to make out the spec far off that was the Raven. "It's alright, I run the risk of being caught every time I practice. Her soldiers haven't been able to beat me yet so I don't see how this time will be different." She gained a nasty gleam in her eyes as she watched the spot where the spec had disapeared.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 pm

"Its ok its not your fault" I said to her to calm her. "Since you have probly been in this situation before what are we to do" I asked anna. "Raine I guess your gonna come with us right" I asked he pleading. She seemed nice and i didnt want anything happining to them.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 pm

"Oh my," the girl blushed. "Where are you two going? I;m sure whatever it is Baio and I will be glad to come along."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 pm

"I tend to get into this situation often, I'm amazed the Queen doesn't know about me yet but she hasn't started hunting me just yet so I suppose I get to play with her toys somemore." She said as she looked over at the other two. "We don't have much time and we'll need to protect that qauint little village from the Queen's minions. I can do that for you, but will the rest of the villagers allow it?" She glanced at Raine and Baio and tapped her chin with a miraculously perfect fingernail. "You can help too, but....what are your best skills?" She was switching into battle mode, few people who had been around her ever realized that she didn't do everything only on a whim. She did happen to strategize from time to time and she had a bone to pick with the Queen and her lot.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:57 pm

"Everyone here trust me if i tell them that its ok then they will go along with it" I told her. They can also when we leave protect them self i know them there all very deturmend" I told her. "anything you guys need you can take from my house" I said looking at both of them. They looked my size. "If you need clothes take it anything k" I told them both.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Raine lowered her gray eyes as she thought of the skills her parents had taught. "I know how to defend myself, but not like an expert and I'm pretty good at cooking and making clothes, just give me a needle and thread and I can sew any piece of garment." She patted her bear. "And Baio is good at hunting and intimidating others away."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:38 am

"Im good at hunting also good in magic" I said lifting a tree branch with my magic.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Witches???
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2