*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

Hello, all. My name is Felaryu, and I'm a werewolf. ^__^ It's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope I can stay for awhile. This seems like a pretty active forum, so I probably won't be leaving any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Hiya newbi,

Welcome to bitten I am Takari, a Beta in training and moderator for our Alpha and administrator Toby and her Co-administrator Kate Arveskov. We greatly appreciate you joining the Once Bitten family and hope you have fun with our open RP's. Let your mind travel and we hope you have fun creating your own charecters and RP's. If you need any help please contact me or one of our admins or our Omega Shadow1993. We welcome you with open arms.

Happy Hunting,
Your Beta,
Takari.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm

glad to see you on i am happy to say it is good that you joined we could use some new members, but feel free to look at some rps in the ploy workshop and ask if you want to join any. See you soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks! ^__^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 pm

hey if you go to the bottom of the page you will saa a chat box join it we can talk there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Okay. ^__^;
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:21 am

Hello and Welcome to Once Bitten!
I'm Kate Arveskov, as you can see. Toby's co-admin.
I guess Taka said it all already. LOL.
Anyway, WELCOME AGAIN! =D
If you need any help, just approach any of us. Very Happy
Hope you have a good time here. Yey!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 am

Hello to you too, and thank you! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Wonderful meeting you!
Wow I guess everyone's already beaten me here lol
Thank you for joining Once Bitten.I hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy.We all treat each other like family.
Your opinion are important to us ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^   Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings, fellow wolves! ^__^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: †hê Rðlê-þlå¥ Ðïmêñ§ïðñ :: The Deceased And Forgotten :: Dead Roleplays :: Comments on Jaxon's stuff-
Jump to: