*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Achyls Circe Dysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Achyls Circe Dysis Empty
PostSubject: Achyls Circe Dysis   Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:49 pm

First Name- Achyls (Means mist/darkness)

Middle Name- Circe (Means witch-goddess)

Last Name- Dysis (Means sunset)

Age- Twenty-five

Gender- Female

Sexual outlook- Heterosexual

Name of god parent- Artemis

Clan Rank- Healer/Archer

Physical appearance- Achyls is always mistaken for a male. She has porcelain skin with freckles over the bridge of her nose. She's quite short for her build, five feet two inches to be precise. She has an athletic form from constant hikes and swims. Her hair is rather short and black and frames her doll-like face.Her eyes are a deep sapphire that change to grey when she's upset. She wears a cloak, peasant tank top, and cargo shorts. She does not wear shoes, for she thinks they disable her agility. She wear an arm band that she's had since she was a baby, as well as some archer arm warmers.

Personality- Achyls is very hostile, and reserved. She does not make contact unless it's absolutely necessary. She does not display emotions very well and believes it's a weakness if you do. She's very confident in her actions and works on impulse. She is kind to those who help her, but make no move to start a relationship, she simply thanks them and moves on. She has a love for nature and animals. She has no care for petty arguments and will simply dismiss any opinion that differs her own. She's entirely stubborn.

Special power/gift- Clairvoyance (foreseeing the future), healing.

Special pet- Achyls' pet is moon wolf. His name is Lykaios, which means "wolfish, of a wolf, wolf-like."

Achyls Circe Dysis Wolf-4

History- Achlys never really had a parental figure. An older woman of Hades nursed her when she was a child, but as she grew up to the age of six, Achyls ran away. She ended up living her days in the alley ways of the land, constantly moving and trying to avoid the war. She has learnt to be resourceful and crafty because of this lifestyle. Her swift movements magnified from having to pick pocket and steal from food stands. She somehow stays out of the way of the law, but at age eighteen she ended up getting in trouble with some of the soldiers from the war. They demanded her help, because of her boyish appearance. This was the action that got her into archery. They ended up using her for surprise attacks, but a few years later she ran away again, an act she seems to be good at. In her early twenties, she began to notice that her dreams were often coming true, and then at age twenty-two, she began having visions, whilst being completely awake, of the future, that eventually came true as well. In the past year Achyls has gained her first real friend, a wolf she named Lykaios, who has now been travelling with her.

Roleplay Name- DemiGod War
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Achyls Circe Dysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achyls Circe Dysis   Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 am

awwww cute r those ur pets at the bottom
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

Achyls Circe Dysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achyls Circe Dysis   Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

oooh...I like this very much!
Keep it up.
I'll let Shadow do the accepting of the bio since this is his rp XD
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

Achyls Circe Dysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achyls Circe Dysis   Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 pm

o believe me i accept it we were on yesterday talking about this person lol shes a good rper im glad she joined i even told her about our firday things and she said she will do it today with us if you come on lol
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

Achyls Circe Dysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achyls Circe Dysis   Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 pm

I'll see what I can do. I'll try and get Valk on too
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

Achyls Circe Dysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achyls Circe Dysis   Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:14 pm

lol ya he plays a big part in this rp we all do and we need everyone to do there thing but i understand hes bussy alot so ya uses your womanly charm on him and get him to reply to demigod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Achyls Circe Dysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achyls Circe Dysis   Achyls Circe Dysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achyls Circe Dysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: The Role Play Dimension :: Hybrids :: Hybrid Profiles :: The DemiGod War Profiles-
Jump to: