*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Tolerance is a Vertue

Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage

Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:03 pm

The normally cold hearted demon of a woman melted in the smile of her New-Blood. She let herself feel relaxed, mostly because of Amirah but also the familiarity of Lional helped. That man had taken her in a long time ago and given her not only a home but food as well. Despite her aversion to physical contact, Wendy accepted his hug.
    "Amirah," scolded the older woman, "don't let your hunger show so visibly. Allow Lional to provide you with blood but do not act like a hungry dog." She stepped closer to her New-Blood and fixed the male vampire with one of her warning glances without taking the seat he offered.
    "Go makes friends while the grown ups talk," Wendy nodded at Baylee to mean Amirah was to occupy her time speaking with the other girl. "Lional, if you will, tell me more about why we've been called here tonight." And with that said, she scooped up the glass of blood he'd been drinking from and downed what was left, leaving a fanged grin on her lips.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:29 am

Amiah was overjoyed to see her Creator, whom she had not seen for an entire week for it was time for the Newblood to wean from the Creator. After all, she was almost 50 years-old, it was around just the right time for Amirah to travel on her own. But she was close with Wendy, even though Wendy could be cold and visibily harsh as she was a second ago, Amirah had been able to sneak past that and gain some acceptance from her Creator.
    Obediently she nodded. "okay. But you gotta admit, I've been doing pretty well this week. I've been in absolute control." The girl grinned warmly. "I'll make friends...." she turned to Lional, "but I wanna know what you got in storage for a meal?" Amirah could sense that the girl against the railing may have been uncomfortable with her talking about blood as if it was having scrambled eggs for breakfast. But Amirah didn't care, she would sooner or later get the answer out of Baylee, she could feel easily that the other Newblood didn't like the thought of dirnking someone else's blood.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Baylee gave Lional a long and blank stare. She didn't know what she was trying to convey to him, but even with being so uncomfortable in the situation she also wanted to understand better why she was here. She came to a call without knowing what it was for, or who it was from. She attempted to shift farther away from the other newblood but couldn't. She merely crossed her ankles; to her it felt further away even if only an inch. She couldn't help it but her grip on the rail was even tighter. To say something out of line would be dangerous to do. Baylee couldn’t help but think coming to this was a terrible idea... but she wanted answers.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:29 am

Lional smirked and looked over to Wendy, his teeth shimmering in what little moonlight they had. He spoke to Amiah while facing Wendy, "my dear i have anything you would like..." He chuckeled and turned to Amiah, his attractive smirk smiling at her fondly before turning back to her creator, "Wendy my dear, you must not belive that i have any intention to take your new-blood from you." The survant returned with another glass of blood and placed it on the stone porch railing.
    Lional sighed and lifted his glass to the heavens,
    "This is the begining of the end,
    The wrong shall soon be right,
    and the wolves be made our dogs,
    Man was ment to surve us-
    and we shall now put him in his rightfull place-
    like the bannished beast of old-
    i summon thee-
    return to us,"

The sound of his voice seemed to whisper over the wind, as if it wasnt even there. Lional nodded to the wemon around him and drank from his new glass, "now, i do not wish to begin descussing buisness untill i am sure all that are comming have arrived..." his eyebrows raised and he turned to Wendy, "You look much better since i found you keel-hauled on the bottem of that ship- tell me, what did you do once you left my care?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:20 am

Curiosity fed for the time being, Wendy was feeling a good mood coming on and didn't know whether it was because she was back at the only home she'd ever known or something else. Either way, the woman was pleased enough to settle herself into a chair and tell her little tale.
    "I did what any good vampire would...I had myself some fun. Starting not far from here I travelled north until I hit New York City. You should go visit sometime, it'll blow your mind. The smells alone were enough to knock me back on my behind and that's not an easy task you know." Wendy spun her story with vivid emotions, her grey eyes lighting up at every twist and turn. Dainty yet deadly hands twined strands of rich brown hair between her fingers as she continued.
    "Then I headed westward to find something more interesting to occupy my time. I won't bore you with the details, but in the end result happens to be standing over there. For my first I believe she wasn't a bad choice." Winking at Lional, the vampire turned to watch her New-Blood with a motherly gaze. Hardly anything could make a beast such as herself appear so docile so this Amirah certainly was a special girl to get that sort of reaction from Wendy.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Baylee had a hard time listing to the story, she just couldn’t absorb all that Wendy was saying at once. And it started to settle in badly. Very badly indeed. Before she could stop herself she jumped off the stone wall, landing behind it and out of site. Once she was out of the line of vision from the other vampires her body took matter over her mind and caused her to regurgitate the small meal she had (some still sitting in the glass on the table, cold by now) . She coughed trying to get her body back in line, but couldn't. Perhaps it was the story... or just the fact she received such a rich meal after a month of starving her body and she just couldn't handle it.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Lional shook his head noticing baylee's movements, and sighed to Wendy, "I wish i could meet her creator- its a shame to relise a new-blood who is un-able to feed." He could see the look Wendy had in her eyes, and smiled to himself, he could feel a change in her, since the time he had found her. Her wild ways and firey mouth seemed smoothed, "I am glad to see how much you have grown my dear, and regaurding New Yourk, i have been there- just, many years before you arrived there," he chuckeled, "it is a wonderous city isnt it?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:40 am

Baylee held her forehead as she tried to keep her body still. What do they mean by creators? What the fuck is going on around here. I should have never come to this place... I wouldn't be like this if I never went on that stupid road trip... She coughed once again, cleaning off her face.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:45 am

Amirah had ordered child's blood to drink. As the filled wine glass rested in her small and delicate appearing hands she took sips. She relished the taste of young, innocent blood. It revived her throat and made her eyes glisten even more than they do when she's using complusion to hypnotize her prey in their gaze. She listened to the elders mainly her Creator. She adored Wendy and wanted to be just as strong as her, if not more so, and prove that she can travel on her own and create other Newbloods when she's an elder herself. But then her focus changed to Lional. He was the vampire she had heard about the most, mainly from stories she heard during her explorations to different states (she's still young, so she has only been able to roam around the US). It was almost like a dream, like she couldn't believe it at all, that she was sitting near the one who was a leader to them.
    Amirah wanted to please Lional almost as much as she wanted to for Wendy, she had a sudden urge to create vampires from her own line but she was still a child. It would be another thirty years before she's ready for that.
    However when she saw Baylee leap away from them an idea struck her. If she could peruade the younger Newblood to be one of Lional's followers, Wendy would surely be proud of her. Gulping the rest of her blood, with exposed fangs, Amirah wiped her lips and stood.
    She grinned at Wendy. "Be right back, ma'am." She curtsied to Lional. "Excuse me, sir."
    And with that she bounded towards Baylee. Since she was older she had the upper hand of her movements, sure of how to use her grace to her advantage. Her reflexes were sharp and her muscles firmer than steel but Baylee was a fresh Newblood, and she could be a tad stronger than her.
    With her dress twirling around her knees, Amirah smiled at Baylee. "Hi! I just realized we never really introduced each other. Since you're a Newblood like me, why don't we make amends? I'm Vanessa Amirah Clarke....but I prefer to be called Amirah. Sounds cool, y'know?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Baylee stood up, trying to regain her composition. Though that was hard to do after throwing up. Baylee attemted to act if it had not happened; but that was going to be hard. "Hello..." She greeted the other woman that was standing across from her. "If you don't mind... Amirah, may I ask a question? What do you mean newblood?" She blinked at her, clearly puzzled. This was the first night she had ever had contact with "her kind" and it was turning out to be eventful.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 pm

"She sure is polite." Lional added, watching her go after the other newblood.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Wendy rolled her eyes, a grin still lingering on her face.
    "Don't know where she gets that from." laughed the woman. "Certainly not from me, that's for sure." Though she might not look it, Wendy was secretly proud of her Amriah. The kid was learning to think on her feet and it was paying off. Even if her creator wasn't too keen on making friends, what harm could come of showing a little kindness to a fellow New-Blood?
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:06 am

Amirah gazed at Baylee, taking in her appearance. She was astonished that Baylee's Creator would simply abandon this exquisite figure. But as Amirah thought more, maybe there was more to it than that...
    Instead of pursuing it any longer in her mind, Amirah blinked slowly at Baylee's question.
    "Newblood? Oh! That's you and me!" she explained. "Newblood sort of means...newborn vampire.How long have you been a Newblood?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 am

"...eight or so months." Baylee replied.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:09 am

"Humm...." Amirah said thoughtfully. "Wow, you are child. No matter!!^^ If you join Lional's coven I'll be glad to teach you things that your Creator wasn't able to since-ahh...they're not here...." She perked up again. "So, do you wanna??"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:46 am

Baylee blushed, glancing up at Lional. "I...uh...I don't think that decision is for me to make." she answered in a soft tone. She felt like she hit a brick wall.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Amirah snorted and rolled her eyes but then remembered Lional. "Oh..I don't think he would mind. For vampire's, it's the more the better!! But..." She glanced at him too and felt herself begin to seep into submission as he towered over her. "It isn't my place to say. Sorry sir." She hung her head and waited for more to come.

Last edited by Toby on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Lional smiled, "my dear you are quite all right, but you see she is already in my coven, or else she wouldnt have been sommened, we all come from the same vampire ancestor-" he took a sip of blood.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:57 pm

The same vampire ancestor? How can that be? I have no information, I have no vampire history... Does it work like a blood line? I would never be able to find my... well "him" again. As her head swarmed with questions and bad memories she shifted her eyes uptowards Lional. They were misty with tears; she was not yet old enough for them to change to blood. "Thank you Lional." Baylee gave him a soft smile as she tried to clam her emotions down. He has such a confidence about him. Could it be that he may know something about me that I don't? She adjusted her necklace as she tired to recall her accident.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:35 am

Amirah studied Baylee, how she moved and how she constantly shifted her position and how awkward she felt around them. Reading into her movements more than she needed to, and on a slight accident for she had made it a habit when she was hunting humans this week, that Baylee had questions. Unspoken questions that she may have been too shy and unsure to ask. Since Amirah felt bolder, and a tad more confident than Baylee she observed the girl more to get a sense of her curiosity, to dig at the right meaning of the questions that made Baylee's movement change constantly.
    Her evenly lined eyes turned to Lional as she felt her voice rise to speak.
    "The same vampire ancestor?" Amirah asked, gently resting her hand on Baylee's arm to calm her. "Pardon me for my inquiry, but what do you mean exactly?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:54 am

Baylee held the quartz pendent in her hand as she looked at Amirah's hand on her arm. For whatever reason, Baylee's shaking began to ease up. She as well looked again at Lional. Weather Amirah had the same question as her or Amirah could do something though touch she didn't care. As long as there was an answer.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Lional smiled, much like an elder to a young child, and spoke smoothly and calmly, each word following the next in almost a song-like pattern, "well, a long time ago, there where very few of us, only the origenal .. oh hundred or so. They had been summoned from the depths of darkness to counter-ballance the good in this world. Many of the first vampires died, but some passed on their line- in those they had created. Each type of vampire Coven is unique, and each has it's own leader. i just happen to be the leader of ours."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Amirah pursed her lips in question as she still gently clutched Baylee's arm. "So...does that mean you're one of the orginals??"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:16 pm

He chuckeled, amused at her question, "oh no my dear, just the oldest of the line, our origenal died long ago. It is only a myth that if you kill the head vampire all the rest will die, i was just appointed head after the death of the last head- and it goes back untill our origenal."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Baylee sighed softly. It wasn't the answer she had expected, but she wasn't going to say anything about it. "Lional? I don't want to bonbarde you with questions, but why did you need all of us here tonight?"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tolerance is a Vertue
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next