*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A starless night.

Go down 
+2
Toby
Rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

A starless night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 am

Avis was relieved that Atra understood her disability and was even more pleased that he knew her language, trying to communicate to her through writing. Avis searched for some dirt but seeing as they were in a stone cave there wasn't any. She took notice of the rock he had given her, it was a rounded rock and would give her no advantage to replying back to him. Avis thought for a moment then took a few steps back from the wolf, knowing he wasn't too fond of her dagger, and unsheathed it. she observed her dagger, mentally noting she would have to sharpen it soon but for now it was okay.
She sharpened the rock, it already being sensitive and somewhat degradable it only took her a few minutes before she had a decent point on the end of it.
It wouldn't last forever, it would be flattened soon after she would write, but as for now it would have to do.
On the wall behind her, Avis whirled around, scratching in 'Hi Im Avis.'
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 pm

He nodded and took up a place next to her, he trusted his wolf form to be more nimble then she was. She might notice he was bigger then a normal Canis Lupus wolf as his species would be that of the Dire wolf one of the larger and more fearsome creatures of the canine family. He scratched into the wall smoothly and very lightly only really causing it so it was readable. "I'm Atra." He looked at her a moment. "May I ask why you were so afraid of the soldiers... and why there were others like us trapped in human cages back at that big gray cliff building thing.. with all the humans in it." Atra was new around here and it was apparent he had no idea what was truly happening around here between the Hunters that killed for pleasure or revenge or just because there religion told them and the Royals and nobles who paid handsomely for such specimens to have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:42 pm

(Is this ok)

I sighed as my scales slid down making blue shorts and a pair of green shoes. I stepped out of the water. My hair drying to become a thick black long curly wave around me. my eyes ajusted from the clear cover of silver to a gold amber color. I Began my walk around the forest. I greated the animals and they often brought me food. I smiled and thanked them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Avis shuddered as she carefully swallowed his question. Her memories playing of her flock dying being slained like cattle, blood, guts, and chaos flew around her. Her people crying and screaming running away from the soldiers as they took one by one beneath their mighty swords, skilled arrows, and precise combat. Her mother told her to leave, to run through the woods, past the Vines of Confusion for only creatures that have lived in the forest know the path to winde around them and make it out alive, humans who dwelled in the cities often died, lost and confused because of all the vines, everything looking the same, there was no way no human could make it out alive. Not once. She had ran, swift and light on her toes. She had made the mistake of looking back, she saw her people being gutted, dismembered, and being skinned for their feathers. She saw her mother fighting to her last breath before being taken down by a desperate human, having his way with her then finally gutting her from the stomach up. Her mother's screams rang in her ears until there were no more. Avis continued to flee, the moans and screams of her flock becoming fainter and quieter the farther she got.

Avis shook herself out of her memories that often pleased themselves by dragging her into them. She closed her eyes, leaning into Atra's direction, the heat radiating off of him composing her. When she opened her eyes she managed to lift up the rock, hiding the horrors of her past where they belonged--in the past. She carved on the wall, Man want them for display. Man kill most for fur. Skin. After while kill those on display then back to forest...take more... Tears stung her eyes but she fought them back. Only handful left now.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm

I was walking by a cave when I got a horrible image of a brid hybrid pack being killed by humans for sport. Seeing them being gutted and stabbed and hearing there screams. I tryed to get out of the thought but was consumed by it. I sank down and shivered thru the horrible picture till it vanished away. I relized my breathing was shallow so i tryed to make it normal. I knew there was aleast some one in there you had saw that or experienced that. After a minuate I squared my shoulder and peeked around the corrner of the cave. I saw 2 people. I decided to tell them that these woods are my tarritor and demand there business. I walked in and asked "You now this is my tarritory and i would like to know what your doing in here."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Atra growled and moved in front of Avis in a protective manor his frame bigger then a wolves normal size being the Dire form. "You've failed to scent your territory, our business is none of yours human." He would give off a protective feeling as he sought to protect Avis being she was the only one she knew and he needed some one to at least help him around these parts and from the words written on the wall she was no fighter.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 pm

"well actualy my sent is every where and everyone nows this is my area. All the animals know it ask them and a human me please" I said shoving of the insult. I half lied because I hate my meramid heritage and said "Im a water sprit." To prove it I got some water from the air and made a floating water bubble at him. "See." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Atra shook his head. "You look pretty solid to me." The golden mist would be off to her right soon it would form a shape of a human but not exactly looking like any one just being the outline of on. ~Not I am a Spirit.~ Atra just smiled. "Ah my friend is back it seems. the presence hangs around her a little bit before it would move around her a little the golden looking mist would them move over by Avis. "As I said I never smelt your scent." I raised to my full height not trying to intermediate her but to show her I meant in the way of protection to Avis. "And I don't see anything other then your Human self."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 pm

"Well maybe thats because your not looking hard enough" I said getting mad. I hatted when people test me and I hated showing what I was I hated it almost as mutch as I hated the guy who killed my parents. "Im not here to harm her so dont worry. I dont carry an weponds." I said doing a slow turn till i got to my back then I spun up alittle.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Atra didn't ease up as he turned into his human form being completely cloth-less in front of her he would quickly get his cloths and put them on making sure to cover his modesty first. "You don't need weapons to kill or harm some one, I am living proof of that." I look to Avis as the Golden mist seemed to get absorbed by my flesh and I shivered a little. "We'll be gone later on, probably... stay the night here." I said more then asking. "Not in the physical capability to fly to the next country and I wanna check that big stone cliff den thing.. the humans have."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 pm

"First of all no body tells me what there gonna or not gonna do in my area. You may stay as long as you want though and be careful of the castle. That castle has the greatest hunters alive" I said as I backed up. I waved goodbye and jumped backword over the cliff changing as i was in the air. I turned into a mermaid and went down in the water.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 pm

I narrowed my eyes looking at Avis. "Best hunters alive huh... well that's about to change.... did they do something to you, because I am not gonna stand for humans being... slaves.. and May I ask do you know if they know about shape shifters if there are any."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:24 am

Avis listened throughout the whole ordeal. When the argument started to seem to get unruly she put her hand on his shoulder and shook her head. Finally the dangerous conversation ebbed, and he was calm once more. Avis sighed and carved on the wall, I don't like it when you're mad..
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:42 am

He shook his head. "That's not me being angry Avis, that's me being protective.... the only friend I have, the only one who's probably not going to try kill me is you." he places a hand on her shoulder. "At the moment you've all I got and since I probably brought attention to your hiding spot, I owe you." He sat down. "I know you don't like violence, but I was born raised and breed into it." he took his hand off after a little bit. "I can see energies..... people what they feel some times if its strong enough... Sad... happy all that have its own feeling and Aura look when I pick up on it.... I'll apologize later when she doesn't just intrude in here demanding things... one thing I never respond to well... people demanding things."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:49 am

Avis nodded, eyes expressing that she understood. Ice clue eyes as clear as crystal,shining in the darkness of the cave. She delicately--a little timidly--touched his fingers. Remembering his question from earlier she etched into the wall, Humans don't know anything of shape shifters. Only handful here.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 am

He nods. "Good then, they'll never suspect me.... do you have any friends in there?" He sat down where he was. "I can make them a priority, The best Hunters are about to meet the best Umbra Venator, I don't take kind to people hunting our type of people down." He looked at her. "Or would you rather I not risk it?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 am

Avis lowered her eyes, it was against her instincts to support any violence but she knew this must come to an end. The King must see the err of his plans to exploit the mythical creatures.
She quickly carved, I'll help you..
She then took a few moments, thinking about the animals in the forest and of the mermaid.
Avis continued to inscribe, Very few creatures left. Only animals. We can ask the mermaid, see of she will help us. See if she knows any allies. Avis shook out her hand, becoming cramped from the constant writing on the wall. Also her rock was becoming dull. She pulled out her dagger once more, ignoring the cramp within her palm, and began sharpening it once more.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:17 am

He looked at her questioningly. "Mer-what?" he'd have never heard of such a thing. "I can lead the wolves if there are any but that's about where my controls ends considering animals." He sighs a little bit. "So his mirmid.. thing your talking about..... what do they look like may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:22 am

Avis thought for a moment, her eyes wandering the ceiling of the cave. She then jumped to her feet, tugging gently on his wrist, wanting him to get up. She led him to the mouth of the cave, pointing to a lake in the distance. She then made swooping gestures with her hands, pointed to herself, then out to the sky implying that they would need to go to the lake and she would fly him there if he was too weak.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 am

He gave a little sigh and whined a little. "Of all places." He took a moment as wings formed along the back of his spine. He took his shirt off as he tested them looking more like the wings of his Dragons from, he slowly started to shift into the Dragon like form, when he did he would look a little sleepy or drowsy as he picked up his bag placing it around him. "Alright.... we need to get you pen and paper too."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 am

Avis stopped him quickly, placing her hands on his chest. She may not have known much of Atra and may be testing the waters a little, but she wouldn't let him leave if he was too weak. It was in her nature to harshly criticize herself if someone ever got harmed because she wasn't paying attention. She had noticed him becoming drowsy, tired and exhausted. Avis didn't blame him, he had gone through quite enough today.
Her eyes strictly said the question, Are you sure you can fly?
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:44 am

He let his wings expand and gills form on the side of his neck and began to flap his wings in defiance of his weakening strength. "Sic, I can." he seemed to read her look perfectly as if there was an actually way to communicate, hearing her through her Aura's preasence, not being a telepathic thing. "Thought you said you couldn't speak." he looked at the hand down on his chest then threw his head back and yawned so it was not in her face.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 am

To be honest, Avis was surprised as well that he read her face so easily. She shrugged it away, thinking that her face must've been extremely easy to interpret. She waved her hand and dashed for the rock, scribbling quickly, the ache in her hand trickling down to her wrist, as she wrote, Let's not worry about it tonight.You need rest. I go get food.
She stood, pointing at the words on the wall, giving him a stern look,hoping he would take her advice.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 am

He shakes his head. "I'm a carnivore." he breathed out slowly. "I'll rest for tonight but I can tell its gonna be a cold night which is good for me.... but do your feathers offer much protection from the cold... if not then we could bunch up... my wings can act as a blanket." he said suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:07 am

Avis smiled a little, her skin had become numb from the cold and would enjoy the heat. More flint she could save. She also wanted to gather food so she could warm up a little in the tropical area. She also knew the region well and could get him some food.
She nodded and tip toed to the edge of the cliff. Her icy blue eyes found Atra again, pointing to him and at the cave, telling him to stay.
She then waved briefly, eyes flashing with words of, Be back soon.
Feeling her wings unfurl themselves, she let them stretch feeling the muscles extend after being folded for so long.
Avis launched into the air like an arrow, her wings tight at her sides as she zoomed through the air. She played a little,she loves flying its where she felt the most safe and free. No one could get her up here. She spun in the clouds, swooped low into the trees just before the lake to her territory where she had dwelled for the past year. She had recalled there being plenty of boar, she would just have to make a couple stops. Making a playful loop in the air she found her tree and dug in the hole she had carved out to hide some of her belongings. There, she found two more arrows and added them into her quiver.
Then, landing on the ground and began to track the boars. She wondered if that would fill Atra, if he was in his dragon form it might. Fish wouldn't fill him, also she would have to catch many and she could only hold four at the most. So a boar would have to do. If he was still hungry, she would go out and catch more.
She glanced at her small pouch containing old fish meat. She would use this as bait and wait in the trees above it. She then thought of what she should have for sustenance.
Passing by a wall of berries, Avis picked a decent amount. She took out the fish meat, throwing it on the ground floor then put the berries in the pouch. Now she zipped up into a nearby tree and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A starless night.
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next