*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Last home... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Last home... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Last home... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Last home... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Last home... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Last home... Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Last home... Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Last home... Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Last home... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Last home...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

(Just to let u know there are more shifters she just thinks shes the last)

Elizabeth knew she was oficaily lost. But she couldnt help herself from going further away from home. She couldnt think straight. She couldnt act straight. She just kept walking in the woods lost and alone. Finaly she looked around and decided to change into a human. She felt her wolf form slowly crak her joints and shed her fur into a humans. She found this abondond house made all of wood. She walked in the house. It wasnt old but it wasnt new either. The house was just there. No one looked like they lived here. But the house was in good care all it needed was items to put in this 2 story house. She decided to sleep there for the night.

I just keep running. If I hide they find me. If I fight I get ingured. So I just keep running from the hunters. I them stumble in a hole and fall. I sent a silent pray to god that they dont find me or if they do they kill me quick. I knew that wouldnt happen they tourcher us shifters. Were the only species besides humans. Or Im the only specie besides humans I think Im the only one. I havent ment a single one beside my long dead parents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Alexander had been moving around never really having needed to go to a house but he had been tracking an animal or at least thinking he was, the smell was completely new to him and so he was just thinking it was another animal he hadn't had before and he was interested in what meat he might like best, as he still had to have maybe one or two vegetables to have some fibers which is why he some times hunted herbivorous. He has been just lazily tracking this scent for a while having run across it near the start of the forest.

I had found this scent as a kind of sweat one that had interested me. Most animals had a more of a sweaty and earthly smell but this one was different and it had intrigued me. I had reached the house and looked at it oddly, the door had the persons presence left on it.... but this was not a human scent. being highly confused at not thinking an animal was smart enough to open a door, I climbed one of the trees near by moving to each one. looking in the windows till I saw a young woman. trying to get to sleep. I stayed in the tree contemplating on confronting her to find out who she was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:45 am

I woke up later that day and yawned. "That was a good sleep wasn't it" I asked myself then laughed. Then I looked around and decided I was gonna fix it up. I Decdied To go back to the town to get stuff when I saw a door opeaned. It lead to a celler so I started to walk down into it. There was an under ground passage way I followed it for atleast 30 minuates when stairs lead up. The stairs lead to an obeanded storage unit. I decided this is how ill bring the stuff in the house so I went out and bought a couple couches, a bed, food, and a refrigerator. How Ill get electricity is theres a stream right by the house well have water power I thought to myself as I brought some furnishings to the house. Then I went outside and looked up in the trees. I saw a boy up in the tree. "Hey you know why dont you come down here snoopings a bad habit" I said and smiled.

I fnd i had slipped into unconesness and the hunter had past by me. I sighed then relized I was cooled and wet and in my human form. I Put my arms around me and sat up. I tried to stand but my ankle hurt and was swollen. I called out for help. "Help please someone im stuck" I said calling out searching.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Alexander cursed at him self slightly as the woman had notice him snooping around the house having only moved around a little. the boy was in old filthy looking clothing and he would have scruffy hair with a little bit of bum fluff (facial hair), He was also very thin. He looked extremely edgy as he looked for a way to run not really wanting the woman to see him. He climbed further into the tree to try and escape her sight seeming frightened of her as he didn't know what to make of her.

I wondered how she could know I was there as I was pretty far up, the yelling of the shifter would have never reached my ears as I hid from Elizabeth. I was so far up that I could see some of the top of the trees and this one was starting to get to softer and less dense branches. some of the braces i stood on snapped and fell to the ground which was unintentional.

(The Olive and black text is just Alexander not differnt people)
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 am

(Ok)

"Ok if you not coming down Im coming up" I said as I started to climb the tree with my lose blue jeans and my black shirt with a wolf howling at a blue moon. When I was in town I was able to brush my brown long hair, so it swaied in the breeze behind me. Her face was clear of makeup and her eyes are a strange silver color but only at night in the day its an amber color.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:47 am

He climbed further up into the tree more of the branch snapping as he looked to the next tree acutely being that scared of her he might just jump which after she got to close he would jump to the other tree, the branch he catches cracks under his light weight. As he moves to the more stable part he would climb to the top of this tree again as he growls at her in an animistic way, only to be echoed by his stomach rumbling as well.

I had regretted the jump as soon as I made it, my hands were now sore and my muscles ached it was only by pure luck that I had made it as I had closed my eyes as I jumped having always been scared of heights. "Leave me alone." I said desperately and shaky fearing she might hurt or mislead me in some way. I never payed much attention to what she looked like only in which direction she was going so I could try avoid her.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 am

I stopped seeing him jump. He looked in pain. With grace I jumped down from the middle of the tree did a back flip in the air and landed gracefuly on my feet. "Stay there Im going to get my kit" I said as I ran inside to grab my kit and ran back out. I got bandeges and said "Ok come down your hands are bleeding let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:56 pm

(Alexander)
The boy stayed where he was. He wasn't gonna come down and especially seeing he land like that from such a height. Even with her good willed nature he was still gonna stay where he was being trapped and the only tree he could jump to was the one next to him and he wasn't fully sure he could make it a second time.

I was shaking slightly, hungry, dirty, scared and alone. Some guy had been trying to find me. He had killed my pack leader which was my father who was abusive but it was still my father. I shook my head at the lady not daring to speak. I just wanted to go I just wanted to run away, I was always good at running

(Other Character)
A Hunter had been tracking through the forest, after having picked up the shifters trail he continued along the humans path being more easier for him to follow due to the humans wight mostly being on its two feet rather then evenly distributed across four. as he neared where the shifter was he drew his blade knowing another was on the trail and he didn't want the comition, he had lead him off before just so he could get her alone.

I moved along in front of her knowing she could see me and stood in front of her each blade in each hand. I looked over her and smiled. This was who I was looking for, for quite a while since I had ran over the cub I was trying to help. I took a look around to try see if the other hunter had come back but that was doubt-able as he was left to ponder in a cave on which way to get out. There this hunter stood infront of her with both his weapons of choice out.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:40 am

"Fine then sorry for scaring you I get over eager some times for some one to talk to" I said. "Fine if you can catch theres some food in it to you can have it" I said throwing it up on a branch next to him. "Please also please come down its dangerous to be up there Im going inside now you can stay or leave but if you us the kit or just dont want to would you mind setting it close to the house. Just throw it that way or something k" I said turning and walking inside the house to start cleaning. I started to dust first then clean the second story windows.

I Relized how stupid I was and turned into a snake and slithered away from the hunter. I slithered under his feet and underground. Then I came to a river and jumped in and let the water carry me down stream.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 pm

He would come down after a while his hands already scabbing and healing over but the food he did eat. He had the kit in his hands as he stood slightly behind behind the door peeping out as she cleaned. He seemed like he would bolt at any second so any sudden approaches or
movements might just scare him off.

I better represented a small puppy who might have been abused and shied away from humans. I set the pack on the floor and slide it across to her and this would announce he was there as it made the only noise. I moved slightly more behind the door having one eye peeking out at her but seeming curouis about her after having feed me, I was her new best friend.

The Venator watched her transform into a snake and simply followed her along the bank of the river He didn't seem to mind the water as they were swept away down the stream. For now he didn't seem to care much about harming her his weapons still out but they were always held relaxly as he continued to move down the stream drifting with her at a reasonable distance.

I hadn't seen a shifter before and the though came across my mind, if she could slither away just like that, why didn't she before. "Kinda miss leading when you call for help, it comes and then you slither away as a snake...... The hunter that was after you bypassed you a few hours ago to be honest." I started towards the bank. "I don't want all my stuff wet, some of its useless when it is."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 pm

"Ow thankyou" I said as the kit touched my ankle. I walked over to the kitchen across the room and set the dish in the under the cabint i set the kit. "You can come in if you want sit down theres nhot mutch but maybe in a week it will be better" I said grabbing the towl and starting to clean the windows again.

I stopped of the side and asked as I changed "Wait you not another hunter." Then I fell to the ground because I forgot about my ankle. "I forgot that a hunter was caising me so when you showed up with a gun I thought you were another hunter" I said confused.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

The boy remained a good distance away watching both her hands and feet as if expecting something to come such as a swift hit being edgy even when they are so far away his eyes a faint glow of hazel as he

I didn't speak not having the courage to but I was curious about her or at least my wolf side was the other half of me was begging me to run the other way. I watched her a little while before moving as far away around her as I could taking a cloth then doing the same to the other window oppisate her but I kept my eyes on her ready to bolt.

Atra didn't have his guns out being on his thighs but he rarely used them he put his blades back into the holdings under his back, he was careful about how fast he moved but as she went to fall I quickly went over moving my arm around her supporting her side from the week ankle.

I made sure my grip was gentle if she lent on me for support I would would support her. "In a way I am, I am an Umbra Venator, Shadow Hunter." He move her over to a comfortable place to sit. "Just hold still... alright I need to feel if you broke it... if its okay to touch you past what I already have." he would not touch her yet not wanting to touch her without permission. "That Hunter that was after you its tracking a phantom bloke and lost him self in a cave.... quite well... well actually be a few hours till he gets out." He would seem mostly business his eyes a light golden color the smell of a wolf on him but this was a different smell a different kind of wolf.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 am

"Sure go ahead... ummm what am I supose to call you. do you have a name. Mines Elizabeth but just call me Liz if you ever speek" I said laughing. "Oh im sorry I didnt mean to make fun of you" I said relizing what I just said. I moved away from him to the other window.

"Ow thank you" I said confused. "Ummm.... Sure go ahead" I said nodding to my ankle. "But just to be clear..... your not hunting me are you" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

He sunk back as in a way she had bullied him and laughed at his expense. He looked towards the door normally he would run away from mean people and not look back, he had enough food in his stomach for now, maybe he could find something to eat.

I stayed put though as I kept my gaze out the door half of me wanting to stay the rest wanting me to run like a mad dog and not to look back. "Alexander." I said in a hush almost whisper like tone, but I didn't speak more then that my voice betraying just a little bit of me being nervous and edgy.

Atra smiled a little bit and nodded as he checked her foot gently to test for any broken bones twisting it a little bit when he was certain it wasn't so bad and soon concluding it for a badly sprained and bruised ankle.

"I'm a literal scene I am a Hunter, Umbra Venator... Shadow Hunters, tracked you out here but I'm not the hunter... you would think I am." I took my bag off moving through it a little bit but when I pulled my hand out I would have a bandage as I started to bandage it up so that it might help a little bit, I also took out a small bottle that was basically ice and slowly put it against her ankle. "Atra Lupus is my name, a pack called me that, means Dark wolf... basically for them it was the omen of death kinda.... they were a Loup-garou, said I was a rare breed of Lupus, Dire, a post to be an ancient breed and extinct, but more or less I am like." I didn't finish as he forms a wolves claw making sure she sees before I cut the bandage it being the needed length to compress but be comfortable enough. "You. Except I don't have that many forms, basically my Dire's and one other."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:40 am

"Alexander Im really sorry for making fun of you I dont pay attenten to what Im saying some times Im really sorry" I said looking back at him. It was true I felt really bad.

"Thank you" I said looking at the bandage. "My name is Serina" I said looking down at it. Just then I heard thunder and looked up at the deep dark clouds in the sky threating rain. "I guess we better find shelter" I said.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:42 pm

The boy sat there for a little bit frozen on wither to leave or not, his leg would be half off the chair as if he would be up and out the door in a shot but he stayed there looking at her for an age or what would seem so but in reality it would have been a minute.

I slid my leg back under the table and looked at her giving a little nod as if she was forgiven but I still didn't speak all that much just sitting there watching her carefully.

Atra smiled at her then up at the clouds as if admiring them but then he turned back to her and packed his stuff and put his pack over his back again getting ready and doing up the straps as he got ready to start moving again.

I looked at her and then nodded although I personally would have stayed in the rain needing to cool off a little bit. "I love the rain actually though with how you look... yea we will find shelter... got some rations packs in my bag... water and all that, Packs might not taste great, but hey there food and meant for survival not a stunning meal." I moved along side her agian ready to take her wait so they could get moving.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 pm

I saw him nodd but still felt bad. "Im really sorry" I said moving slowly infrount of him. I sat down on my knees. "I really didnt mean it I shoud think before I talk shouldn't I" I said lowering my head.

"I love the rain.... wait how I look whats that mean" I asked worried. I Got up with his help but i walked by myself proving i can take care of myself. I walked but with a limp. "I hope im not slowing you down" I said.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 pm

I nodded a little leaning back a bit seeming to be a little scared of her his eyes showing a glimpse of a yellowish flash. "How... how did you survive the Jump from the tree?" he said a bit shakingly

Atra shook his head. "I mean that you look warn.. tired and beaten up tense." he came by her again. "And last time I glanced over you, you don't really have any previsions with you.... I can tell your lives been a struggle and your starting to get hopeless and maybe a little depressed." he would be assuming all of this. "If you want you can lean on me, I don't bite.... Much." he gave a kind smile. "And if you want a reason to trust me." his eyes would change color and his hair would as well before returning back to how they were. "I'm not as I appear to be."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:14 pm

"Ow that is that what you've been worried about. I used to take junastics and karaty but only for the balance" I said giving a laugh. That was the most answer I wanted to give him it was also the most truth.

"Oh" I said relaxed. "Well you must now im not what i seem" I said with a laugh letting him suport me. "and you would be correct" I told him.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:24 pm

He shakes his head a little bit. "Two story drop." he says bluntly his heart racing but he would smell her his wolf would starting to want the fleeing option now with her being her so close. she'd be able to smell the scent of a dog around the area now.

Atra smiled and nodded. "Uhhhh you transformed into a Snake and slithered away between my feet and into the water, pretty sure your a shape shifter, or Were-snake but i'll push more for the shape shifter as I've never meet a Were-snake." I said with a grin then I decided on something. "Watch." he would leave her by a place where she could lean while he morphed into a Black wolf his cloths and pack falling away. "Can you grab my cloths put them in my pack... then uhh help me put the pack on and you can in a sence... 'mount' me so you dont have to put pressure on the foot?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 am

"If it will make you trust me or aleast not run away ill show you" I said slowly standing up and and backing away. "Ok this is why" I said as I changed into the smallest blue jay i could.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:32 pm

He watched her for a moment cocking his head to one side in a confused mannor. "Your a were-bird?" This was as much as he had have spoken in quite a while as he got up from the chair backing a way little to the wall but not looking scared as she would see his bones starting to shift pop and crack a little, he showed no pain.

I was beginning the transformation before the temptations started to come to him to feed and be the wolf he was, half way through I stopped it looking like a mutated abomination I started to shift back in a hurry clenching my jaw as my bones started to realine back into there previous places. Whimpering a little involuntary I lay on the floor a little my shirt and pants stretched but not torn, memory's flooded back to me about his past and being I was not as hard as I should, I continued to quietly sob to myself
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:48 pm

"No im a shifter" I said laughing then I saw him start to shift and I heard him wimper. "Are you ok" I asked slowly walking to him being careful.

"Sure i guess" I said grabbing his stuff and getting on him aquardly.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:08 pm

He sniffed a bit forcing the tears back having stopped whimpering but the tears still rolled down his checks.

I was in pain from the memory's and the physical shifting never meant to have change back half way through, I seemed to ignore her as I was caught in a flash back of killing something as my Wolf self having the urges and temptation from what my wolf needed being to much, below me in my memory would have been one of my friends and my brother. Fleeing from my father before he could exact my punishment

Atra started to slowly run the ride being graceful and comfortable more then it should, it would appear that he had pratice in this as she sat just below his shoulder blades.

I started to slow down at the sight of a cabin a familiar scent in the air. "We got a wolf boy running around here and some lady with a sweet smell." I slowed down starting to prowl around to propertay a bit before giving a low howel that didn't carry far trying to get some ones attention.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 pm

I didn't want to leave him but i heard a howl. I got up and wispeared "Ill be right back ok dont leave." I walked to the door and noticed it had been raining. I saw a girl on the back of a wolf like creature. "Come on in its raining outside" I said telling them to come inside.

"Its ok" I said having a strange senise I trust her. I slowly got of his back and started to walk inside when i asked "You coming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last home...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next