*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Wherever you are

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wherever you are - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 am

Shadow1993: For your character: He will be a friend to Sophia, a friend from the human time or from the kindred time? Maybe it would be easier from the kindred time.. I want you to be free to create your own character but with the limitations of he being a young vampire. Do you have a concept that you would like to try? Feel free to tell me about your ideas!

Im_a_wolf_lover: The child will stay human. Maybe a servant take care of the child at the day. What do you think about the brother being away when your and Sophia meet? Maybe you to are looking for him...
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 am

yeah that would be good but bout the child we spend saturday and sunday indoors with him sometimes so hes not lonely and the servent is a goul hows that sound
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 am

Im_a_wolf_lover: That sounds great! What do you think about the name Anatolij? It means sunrise and I used it at a russian vampire character I roleplayed (World of darkness, it was a Gangrel with dual personality) and thought it was so fun that it meant sunrise, because the vampire can't watch it without burning ^^
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 am

yeah i like it alot omg this is going to be great maby when I met shopia i could bring the child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 am

Im_a_wolf_lover: Why not? Smile
So.. come on and create your character Smile
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 am

k ill try but im not very good where should it be under????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:12 am

The character you will publish at: The roleplay dimension: Vampires: Vampire profiles
You will also find some instructions at The roleplay dimension: Vampires: Vampire Profile Guide.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 am

k
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 am

Shadow1993: Please avoid spamming. You can edit your post by clicking on the edit button ((on the top right corner of you post thingy)) Thank youuuus. Smile

Oh! I want to join this RP. Hahaha.
May I? I could be the child or a human friend of Sophia when she searches for her brother.
I wanna play human for a change.
This this this is a great RP. So so so cool.
I love it! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am

Kate Arekov: Hi! Your are welcome to join Smile A human friend, that sounds good. What kind of friend do you want to play? Maybe someone Sophia will meet in Russia or someone from home? Maybe an old childhood friend? Or a ghoul to her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 pm

ok i am sorry i will stop i did not know i was doing that
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Shadow1993: It's okay. I was just reminding you. Smile

Vampriss: I would like to be the human friend she will meet in Russia. She'll go searching for her brother right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:11 am

Kate Arekov: Okey, you will be the human friend she meets in Russia... Do you think they know each other before? Maybe she heard about you and you can be a relative to her.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 am

Hmm. Maybe I could be like an alchemist that is an expert about vampiric stuff and all. And she heard about me or something like that. And then she decides to consult me if I know anything about something...
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:48 am

how bout consult u about finding her brother just an idea though
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 am

Something like that. It's a good idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:26 pm

thz

Vampriss: what name do you want for the vampire also how old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 pm

you guys are putting to mutch thought into it just do the rp and oyu can do all the stroyline latter you will ruene the rp if you say what you will do now lol but like the ideas all the same. study geek lol! cheers clown What a Face Suspect I love you sunny affraid king queen jocolor geek scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:13 pm

i just wanted to do that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:50 am

Im_a_wolf_lover: Name is your decision, age: embraced same year or maybe some year before Sophias embrace.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 am

k
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 am

i finished the profile tell me what u think about it tell me if i need more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Im_a_wolf_lover: I read your profile and I have only one question and it is how you could have a baby when you are a vampire, vampires are dead, nothing can grew inside of them.. Maybe you had the baby before you became a vampire or maybe you have something magic, like you had to ask another older vampire about a favour because you really wanted a baby with your human (Sebastian)? And then the older vampire have power over you because of that favor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:59 pm

To the rest of you: I want to see your vamöpire profiles Very Happy Så come on and hurry up to write them Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:40 pm

ok but how bout the older vamp was killed before i had to pay the dept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wherever you are
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: †hê Rðlê-þlå¥ Ðïmêñ§ïðñ :: The Deceased And Forgotten :: The Dead Roleplay Plots-
Jump to: