*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

It's not gunna hurt...is it?

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    vulpes
    Suck At Life. Emo.
    Suck At Life. Emo.
    vulpes

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-08-02
    Female

It's not gunna hurt...is it? Empty
    PostSubject: It's not gunna hurt...is it?   It's not gunna hurt...is it? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Hello. I'm not new to roleplaying in the least, but I am a total noob when it comes to forums, so please forgive my ignorance and total incompetence. Heh. Umm..I really like theatre arts, and am going to be famous one day. I'm not exactly shy, but its not my style to just jump into something like I am at this very moment. I'm not mean, I promise. If ever I offend you, please let me know immediatly so that I may apologize instantly. And...

Sooo...

Back to top Go down
    http://gmail.com

It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Page 1 of 1