*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Empty
PostSubject: RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology   RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am

RolePlay Terminology

Here's some terms we roleplayers may use.
If you ever feel confused about them and don't want to ask what they mean,this may help you out a little! ^_^

PBP= Play-by-post. Which is basically what this site is.
RP= Role Play
PM= Private Message
Post= The actual message you type in the forum for others to read publicly.
OOC= Out of Character. Not a term we use here very often but its nice to know it Smile Remember if you're replying to a previous post and if you make an OOC message while rping, please use parenthesis.
Rping= Role Playing
Thread= The "topic"such as making a new Rp or a new topic in whatever else section.

Hmm...that seems to be all I can think of at the moment.
If you have anymore to add to the list, please leave a comment below and I'll add it.
Thanks!

Congrats!
You have now graduated RolePlaying 105!!
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
mianmani
Suck At Life. Emo.
Suck At Life. Emo.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-21
Male

RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Empty
PostSubject: Computer Article   RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am

muslim weddingNice stuff for my research writing.Wonderful post! This is very useful to many readers like me. Being a student, I am requiring myself to read articles more often and your writing just caught my interest. Thank you so much!
auction ads
Back to top Go down
http://www.thescops.com

RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Page 1 of 1