*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Empty
    PostSubject: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:58 pm

First Name- Anastasia ("Resurrection")

Middle Name- Zinovia ("Life of Zues")

Last Name- Apollodoros ("Gift of Apollo")

Age- 28

Gender- Female

Sexual outlook- Unknown. Never been really interested.

Name of god parent- Apollo

Clan Rank- General

Physical apperance- Standing at an elegant 5'9" she has brown hair that cascades down her back in between a pair of silver/white wings. Her brown hair, green eyes symbolize that she's half human. Her two horns are a deformity and don't have anything unique about them other than making her appear stronger which is one of the reasons she's a General. She usually wears white dresses, sandals, and has a natural sheen to her skin but not really visible because she is slightly tan.

Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Angel-27

Personality- Anastasia has an overpowering voice, says what's on her mind, thinks situations thoroughly considering the consequences before charging head on. She likes to laugh like anyone would and has a pretty thick skin, not really sensitive and if anyone tries to insult her she usually rolls it off as an immature thing to do. As Apollo's daughter her personality reflects her father, strong, compassionate, and a bit desensitized if need be. She has never actually bawled or confided much of her emotions and if she does its mostly to Aiolos her loyal companion. She obeys what she's told but will typically put in her sense if the calculations to add up right. She loves to sing, read poems, and can be caught dancing at night just for the heck of it.

Special power/gift- Controls the Shadows (hides and kills within them)

Special pet- Aiolos ("Quick moving, Nimble")
    Aiolos is a male and can turn from white color to black. He is white when calm, happy, and feeling pure. He turns black when in combat, nervous, angry, or depressed. He is a large steed, towering over Anastasia.
    Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Pegasus

History- Anastasia was born from a human mother named Zoey. Her father is Apollo, god of the sun. When she was three years old she sprouted horns indicating she was half god and that it symbolized as a sin for her father falling in love with a human. She was outcasted from the village and her mother had to homeschool her and teach her about the rules of the world and the Greed Gods in the safety of their home. Because her father is always busy with appeasing Zeus's wishes she never really knew him during her younger years.It wasn't until she hit puberty when she was dancing and singing in the woods she accindentally stepped on a shadow of a passing deer. She fell into their shadow and heard their heartbeat, their life so close. Naturally she was frightened and unsure adn tried her best to swim out. When she did the deer was frozen and couldn't move at all until she was completely out of its shadow. When she was out the deer leapt away, then a young man with blonde, curly hair stood before her. This was Apollo, her father. He claimed that she had the power to control shadows, one of the benefits of being half god. As a gift he gave her Aiolos a Pegasus, taught her how to fight, control her newfound power, and the power of flight with her newly sprouted wings that she had the will to retract into her back anytime she wanted, hiding their existence if need be.
    Soon, when she was eighteen, Anastasia traveled with her father and the other gods on wars against Hades and the Titans and what not. She killed many, provided many tactics for the army. She had impressed Zeus and he gave her the title as a General.

RolePlay Name- The DemiGod War

Last edited by Toby on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 pm

ok i am sorry to say you can not controll time apollo does not have power over that eliment he controls the sun and is also the god of theft and crime but time is controled by the sisters of fats and they are not gods they are considerd titans so sorry
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 pm

but oooooo weeeeeeeeee that is a good pic lol
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 pm

k, what do you think her power should be?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 pm

well sence the sun does controll the shadows maybe she can contoll the shadows so that the enimy does not know you guys are coming or we can bend one rule and let you controll fire
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Lol I like controlling the shadows. Kinda reminds of the character in vampire hunter D that hides in shadows and can kill his victims by stabbing their shadow.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll get to editing it ^^
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Great everything looks good is there another carecture you would like to have
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm

I'll just start off with Anastasia. in case if we get a lof of people in this RP its best to have some slots open.
    But if need be I'll take one later, but thanks for offering ^.^

All edited!! I hope this will be better XD
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:27 pm

its my pleasure i hope we can start it soon i would love to get it going but i just started it today o and i hope its ok i thought a map would help so people know what we talk about, lol
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 pm

yeah that helps alot.
    So is this RP back in the Ancient Greek times?
    And also I was thinking of making this Rp's its own Folder for the profiles since this is such a large RP.
    I may do the same thing with a couple other RP's, but was just wondering if that sounded like a good idea to you?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 pm

you mean start a greek mythology rp section well that sounds great lol sorry again i guess i just wanted to be clear
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 pm

k I'll get started on that Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:34 pm

o and yes it takes place in acient greek times
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:03 pm

well i must say this is cool i made something that desirved its own folder i feel special lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros   Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Zinovia Apollodoros
    Page 1 of 1