*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Shifters Beware - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 pm

i held her close to me. then I looked over to see the cat. i petted it for a few seconds then shood it away. "thanks girl but i think i got it." then i raped my arms sround her again. just holding her.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm

I laughed and pulled him into me and kissed him again and thought *Just dont.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 am

I kisssed her deeply then tought *ok i promis not to act stupid or do anything that is stupid. because you know i always am.** i pulled her in deeper in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:29 am

I smiled and nuzzled against him. "Whats taking Bryan so long? He seemed upset" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 am

I pulled her back to look at her then i set my forhead on hers and just looked at her. "i have no idea i am sure he will be back sooner or latter."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 am

I smiled and just closed my eyes, keeping my forehead to his. The cat in me began to purr as I felt his warmth and protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 pm

I started to hear a nois and waundered what it was. I pulled away and looked at her with a puzzled look. "are you purring Mia?"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 pm

I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "You can hear that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 am

i smiled big. "so that was you." i laughed a little. "well when you are right ne4xt to me you can hear it." i gave it a little more thought. "is that what you do when ever you are close to someone.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 am

I still looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Robert, that was my inner cats, not me, only other shifters can hear our inner animals...how the hell can you hear that?" I asked leaning back and staring at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:05 am

I gave a little laugh. "you were probly purring in my mind again, like when you talk to me or when you sent pics in my mind is probly what it was."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 am

Still a little puzzled I lay my head on his chest. Maybe it was that. But what if it wasn't? Then that would be another mystery to the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

irubed her back and saw that she was thinking really hard and had a strained look on her face. "are you ok Mia, whats wrong."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm

I laughed at him and said "When aren't you." Then I kissed him and said "Just kidding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 pm

i looked at her for a while then said. "well i will admit i do sometimes lol" then i kissed her again
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"I know you do but thats one of the things I love about you so true" I said and kissed him slowly and softly. I kissed so soft it was like a feather touching my lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 pm

forgetting where we were i pulled away slowly from her. then looked at her. "i guess i should be happy i am then." i looked around the gass station, it was nicer than most so it wasnt so wierd,
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 pm

"What the matter" I asked looking around with him. "Eveything ok" I asked leaning into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:18 pm

i shookmy head, "nothing just looking around is all."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

"K" I said and put 2 and 2 together. "I guess we got to go soon" I said in a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:07 pm

"Nothing just thinking" I said then smiled seductivly to tease him. I mad up an image in my head and sent it to him, waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 am

I saw the smile on her face and i woundered what she was up to. Then i saw the picture she sent me. I was laying down and she was kissing my lips ooo so softly then started to move her hips in a very familier motion. Then i came out of it. i looked at her and smiled. "no facre, i cant do that." i picked her up and layed her down. I bit at her seck while i rubed her whole body with me hands. After a moment i stoped and sat back and looked at her. "you tease me i tease you.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 am

I held still while he did this, trying to control myself. God that wasnt fair. "Im surprised is that the best you've got?" I teased, sitting up on my elbows and looking at him seductivly with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 pm

i gave a sarcastic smile. "you wish Mia. But we are in Bryians car, got to show it respect." i started to laugh a little. "pluss this is the same place were you are laying that Him and Jess were when they were having fun." i laughed a little more.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 pm

"Eeeeeeekkkk" I squeeled, flying up and wrapping my arms and legs around him, sticking my tongue out in discust and pretending to gag. I looked at Robert softly and began to laugh. Then I becam real quiet and smiled at him, placing my forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next