*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

School For Dangerous Teens

Go down 
+3
Rouge
Im_a_wolf_lover
Wahya
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

School For Dangerous Teens Empty
PostSubject: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 am

(Blaze)I watched as the students walked around the campus. I looked at my Ipod and then to Siren who mirrored what i did and we switched Ipods. We always ended up mixing items. I looked out her outfit and wished she would borrow some of my clothes. the baggy guy look doesnt do any good for her.
(Siren)After switching Ipods with Blaze to get my own i blared heavy metal. I hated this school and i desperately wanted to get out of here... if only they could just teach me how to suppress these stupid powers and i could get gone but no i have to stay until i can control it... damn. just for shits and giggles i looked at one of my teaches who insisted i learn how to control it and with one simple thought i had her stumble and loose her balance. i didnt let her fall though she looked back at me and glared and in seconds of looking into my eyes she forgot everything that just happened. i sighed and put on my sunglasses and closed my eyes...
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:39 pm

(Cladiuia) As soon as I stepped into school all the guys heads turned to watch me walk. I smiled at some and kept walking. I felt my skirt hike up with each step revealing a little bit of the thong I wore. As I walked past some guys started to get jelouse I was blowing kisses to others and not them so I felt like having alittle fun and I sent an electric bolt threw the school but kept walking like I didn't now whats going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:29 am

Blaze looked over at me and gave me a 'lets cause some trouble' look i so despised but in this case... i caused Cladiuia to fall on her face, her skirt showing more than i wanted to see. we-- myself and blaze-- acted as though we had no idea what happened and i played a game on my Ipod to keep my mind busy as she tried to recover
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 am

(Leo) He sat down looking at Blaze and Siren. He made him self believe that Siren was just and average and attractive girl. but as Cladiuia walk past he actually scoffed at her. He made himself believe she was just a sexually loose person and barely worth his time. As far as every one was considered he was just a human here that seemed to pass the time ignoring most of those around him. He started to draw the two sisters paying close enough detail with him believing he had a steady hand. He drew their faces or what they could see of perfectly. Every one seemed to like his art and he didn't make anyone believe it was good though most of the time people called him creep. he sat drawing them both and Claiuida's fall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:38 am

i looked up, my body tensed up as i got the feeling of being watched again. i felt my body heating up and my sister hissed slightly and i mumbled sorry before trying to cool myself down

i rubbed my arm where i started to feel Blazes heat. She was paranoid at times but i knew what the problem was- i felt it too. being watched. i looked up at Leo and i realized why we felt that way. i stopped his hand with my mind- causing him to stop drawing.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 am

He looked straight at her and mouthed "I believe you want to stop using your power on me." Which she start to believe so and start to flex his wrist he was a mind over matter person. He held up the picture to show her what he had drawn so far. He then returned it to his lap before rippig off the paper leaving it right beside my leg for her to claim. my holding it up was to offer it to her.

both their torso and faces were complete the rest was a rough sketch yet to be refined.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 am

my mind shot back into my body and i tried to keep my composure. he actually broke through my compulsion. no human can do that. howd he do that?! i gawked at him as he walked off before slowly standing and retrieving the paper and looked at it. it was really well drawn i felt bad about stopping him from finishing it. Blaze peeked at it and obviously didnt like it because the edges began to burn.
"Blaze..."
i warned and she stopped burning the image. i liked it i didnt want it to turn to ash.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 am

He watched the paper and was slightly alarmed at it starting to burn but I didn't use my powers. I slumped down as I looked around at what to draw next. He sighed a little and just put his pencil on his nose trying to balance it seeming rather good at it as well. Then I smiled looking at Blaze and started to draw her with flames around her. then showed her it and put it by my leg again. It seemed to be drawn so fast.

On his pad if she came over would be a uncomplete picture of him standing alone and a house behind him.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 am

he is unnatural good at that i thought. i got up and walked out of the room though. i was wrong it wasnt him that i felt. he didnt make me feel unsafe in truth as i walked past i felt safer- only a little- i walked outside where no one could see me and flames formed around me spiraling in all directions around my body. someone was watching, someone who shouldnt be.

i watched as blaze left she was feeling frightened, though she would never admit it. i rubbed the red mark on my arm and sighed leaning my head back on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:12 am

Leo seemed to disappear all together for one second no one noticing unless they saw or were looking at me and as she sat against the wall she seemed to knock a bottle over, of what seemed to be a cream that soothed burns and irritations to the skin. He never noticed blazes fury just taking it for her needing her time due to what he did. He picked up his pencil which had snapped and he looked rather unpleased.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 am

"Bitch" I said and got up and walked over to her and slapped her. "HOw dare you" I said and then I caused a fire to start burning up her clothes. It started small at first but then it got bigger not by my powers but because the shirt lit up. "That should teach you to wear ugly shirts they catch on fire better" I said laughing at her.

(Rebecca) I watched what was happining but I staied in my seet just watching. I didn't let any expression cross my face.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 am

Spike-
Farther away from the commotion, stood a young man with medium length hair that curled down to his shoulders, with a dirty blond color. His green eyes watched them carelessly, thinking showing off their abilities like that to be childish. Flinging a cigarette from his pocket and a lighter from the other, he flipped it on,a trickle of a flame flickering as he lit the tip of the cigarette. Inhaling then exhaling he regarded the drug, recalling how he had formed into a man to be able to get the pack over the weekend after sneaking out. Luckily he hadn't been caught yet, only sneaking out twice but came back for he knew the teachers at this place had their own powers and could find him and it would reflect badly on his reputation and persona.
"Another day beginning to become toiled," Spike muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 am

At this point Leonardo got up from here he was having nothing better then the hoodie he was wearing, He made his way over and placed it over her torso to cover her. "I believe you will believe that continuing this little spat is a waste of your time and that burning her clothing was unnecessary." Leo always seemed to be wanting to keep the peace and that's probably the only reason people thought that they'd keep a human here just to experiment on. Leonardo lead her to the girls bathroom just pushing her inside so she might put the jumper on.

Leonardo waited out side and looked to the man smoking. "You do know you cant smoke here, some of us are asthmatic you know." He coughed a little bit. "Do you mind putting the cigarette out or what ever it might be."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 pm

"No whats childish is using your powers to trip a person I was only teaching her a lesson" I said and with a flick of my hair I was gone back in the group leaving everyone behind.

I got up and walked up to the guy and said in a blank tone "May I go through need to use the bathroom." My face reavled nothing. I let my red wavy hair swirl around my pale face. With my flares stopping with my legs and my blue flowy t shirt just kept blowing as the guys bathroom opened and closed.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 pm

He looked at her weird. "Its the girls bathroom I don't know why your asking me." Being she'd of not come out yet he took a seat away from the smoker scoffing at him for not being at least considerate about others problems.

Last edited by Rouge on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:43 pm

"Thank you" I said nodding my head in a still expresionless face and walked in. I washed my hands and just looked at my face in the mirror and then left. I walked back to my seat and sat down and just watched everyone else walk bye. Once Claudia came over and started to make fun of me about my outfit and hair and ody. I just tilted my head down so she would leave.

Your hair looks greesy like you poured greese in it your clothes are probably from wal mart and you smell bad.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Leonardo saw what she was doing and all that could cross his mind was 'bitch' He got up and calmly walked over and sat down by her. "I believe you have a class shortly and you very much wanna prepare for the quizes you hate so much, so unless you want mister Baxter to get on your back about how you do have the right to judge, least she doesn't look like some two bid whore who can only make her self feel better by putting others down." He hadn't used his ability at all in what he said. "I may be human but your no different from any other wanna be."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm

"Bitch" I said to him and walked away. What he said didn't hurt at all hes just jealous I told myself and smiled.

"Thank you but you didn't need to do that" I told him a smiling pulling at the edges of my mouth. I smiled at him and said "Shes only gonna be worse later you know that right."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:04 pm

He shruged. "Shes stuck in her own little world, someone has to tell her the truth that she just looks like a scank." I smiled back and looked to the bathroom. "Its not like I cover up enough of her messes already." He then looked to her. "My names Leonardo, though you would probably know me as the creepy guy who sits there stairing at people while I draw their images." he gave a little sigh. "I believe you'll agree with me when I say that I am human." He used his power to make her believe he was so. but the rest was just talking. "I should have said that Mal mar cloths are better then what she has on.... which I believe anything more covering would be better."
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:23 am

i just stared at him i could feel the compulsion start creaping into my mind but it didnt have much affect, though it made me repeat 'only human...' i nodded and touched the place where she hit me. i just sat there and took it. we both know that i could have stepped in if i wanteed or felt the need too but what was the point? shit... if blaze was here she would be a pile of ashes! i kept this all to myself though...
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 am

Leo held up an apologetic finger to excuse my self. "Please hold on shes been in there a awful long time." he moved to the girls bathroom door and knocked on it. "Miss, you've been in there for a while now, are you okay in there?" he had moved her there after what Claudia had done he moved in there for privacy. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 am

"Would you like me to go cheeck in there" I asked him. "Also my name is Rebecca" I told him walking into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 am

He looked a little shocked by her answer, most of the time people just care about their selves. "Y-yea.. sure." He stepped back letting Rebecca pass.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 am

(Violet)I walked in and looked for the girl I saw her and said in a blank voice "Your friends worried and is wondering when you will be out." I caught a glimps of myse4lf in the mirror and saw my one blue eye and one redish brown eyes staring back at me. I sighed and turned away from my reflection.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 am

i slowly let my anger out as my flames came back to me, dissolving into my skin. i walked inside and tried to find a place to relax...
i looked over at the girl she was pretty her eyes were actually prtty cool though it looked like she didnt like it. "ok im coming..." i said before fidgeting with the jumper and throwing the hood over my head

Last edited by Wahya on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School For Dangerous Teens   School For Dangerous Teens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School For Dangerous Teens
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next