*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

+When the Devil Wakes+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

+When the Devil Wakes+ Empty
PostSubject: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:30 am

(...Pending...working on it!! But I have dibbs on da first post, foo or I'll go gangsta on ya for da consequences!!)
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:57 pm

((Might I Join you? I am new here and I wnat to play?))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:03 am

((Of course you can join!! Just make a Profile in the Fantasy Profiles but if you want a Profile Skeleton, you need to go to the Plot Workshop and read about it and everything. If you need any other help just ask!))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:48 am

~Prologue~

As Ylva came tromping out of her pack's den she was followed by her brother, Manderallen. They were the only cubs to survive that winter and now pushing onto one years old, they could wander freely as long as they were safe and stayed far from humans. The year was too early to be documented for humans to know, and this is about twin wolves--a brother and a sister--who have rivaled since the beginning of their time of immortality. Her fur was beginning to darken to her natural copper-gold color as summer advanced closer and closer onto the cubs. SHe would turn snow white again, once fall would come around, white being the coat she was born with, but ever since aging to 6 months her fur had begun to take a shade deeper in the summer. Her mother had told her that this was normal and shouldn't fret, for it means that something great would come onto her someday and it would only help young Ylva stay camoflauged in the summer's lights and it wouldn't effect her much.
The young she-wolf yipped at her mother and returned to play with the elder of their pack.
Ylva and Manderallen had always been close. They were the oldest out of the litter of six their mother had given birth to, and were the strongest out the Alpha Female's cubs. They were equal in strength, mentality, beauty, and elegance. They were almost exactly alike in every way but looked different, had different personalities, and opposite genders.
As Ylva looked to her brother, whom she was proud of for surviving the winter with her, for Ylva had no clue what she would do without her brother, they decided to take a stroll in the woods. A form of celebration for themselves for making it through the harsh cold together and worked hard together to make it.
Their pack was one of the early packs developed in Europe, and was the first in Norway. Their parents had travelled from Rome to Norway five years earlier and had liked the location enough to stay there. From passing humans that the pack would sometimes would observe, so the wolves would learn about them from afar and with safety, they had heard tales of the Norse Gods. One in particular, was a wolf-god named Fenris. As large as a tree and as vicous as a thousand wolves, but had the intellgence of a man. He was Loki's, the Trickster god's, firstborn son, but was chained up with a sword in his mouth so he would not kill no more. But on Ragnarok, the end of the world, Fenris would braek free from his chains and join the monsters in killing all the gods.
Ylva and Manderallen were raised around this tale, Fenris the god that they worshipped--that all wolves worshipped.
As their parents years passed within their territory, other clans had travelled from other parts of Europe as well. They had met and made alliances with other packs and had shared sermons about their god Fenris.
None questioned if Fenris was real or no.
This included the twins, Manderallen and Ylva.
It was every wolf's dream to meet the great god but was also their biggest fear. There have been tales that if you saw the wolf-god Fenris with your naked eyes, he would attack you there on the spot, for no one was allowed to see the wonderful immortal. That, or he would take you to his chamber where he is kept and being chained, so he would save you as a snack for later.
However, this was a time when stories were still young and legends were just being created.
No one had ever thought of Fenris, the god of Destruction, giving immortality...

+ + + + + + + + + +

As Ylva and her twin Manderallen made their way across the fields and endless streams of forest, they had started getting hungry. Tapping into their predatory senses they took down a doe and fed. When their bellies were filled they licked the blood off of each other's muzzles and legs leaving the remainder of the deer's flesh on the ground, bones scattered in disarray.
They were lying on their stomachs near each other, bathing in the sunlight when giant stomping noises awakened them.
The light from above disappeared as a dark aura enclosed around them. The twins shot up from their rest, hackles raised, and growling side by side nervously.
They didn't know ehere they werre just that a sudden darkness had enveloped and it was very strange to them. There were so noises, no movements...nothing.
Then from a distance, the loud, booming noise of footsteps echoed louder and closer until both saw a large wolf, with fur as dark as charcoal, and stood 15 feets tall glowered down at them, his yellow eyes piercing the two. His strong, powerful tail swishing behind him.
The twins rummaged through their heads of who this might be but nothing came to mind. Yet, their growls ceased, their fur lowering, and their legs trembled.
The giant beast opened his deadly jaws and spoke, "Do not be afraid, lest that means you're prey." He growled at them.
Manderallen was the first to speak. "Wh-who are you?"
"I am Fenris. Your God. Your Leader. And your killer if you do not stop your shaking. You are fierce wolves. Act like it."
Almost immediately, Ylva and her brother stopped shaking at once, obeying his command and found themselves astounded. Manderallen's thoughts ticked. The wolf-god wouldn't just up and appeared before them, there had to be a reason. Manderallen was always sharp.
"What do you want from us?" he asked, rather boldly.
The wolf-god rose a brow, a deep chuckling growl shook in his throat. "That's more like it," he said praising Manderallen's bravery. "Simple. I want you to be messengers."
"Messengers?" repeated Ylva. "To who?"
"To all the wolves in this world. Let them know that I still exist, my legend, my strength still rabid as ever. And that I will break free someday, and I will kill all who are in my path," Fenris explained.
"How do you want us to do that?" Ylva continued, asking.
"Now you're getting to the fun part," Fenris remarked with some amusement. "There are over a hundred wolves on the planet and all of them, every single pack, needs to know that I'm still here, and I'm still the god of destruction. I need you to kill at least three wolves in each pack, so they know to take you both serisously."
Manderallen didn't like this at all but found himself asking, "We'll die of old age before we get to all of them. How can we do it?"
"I will give you the gift of immortality. You'll need to tell every pack throughout each generation until Rangarok," Fenris answered powerfully. "Are you in?"
The twins remained quiet for a few moments. They wanted to please their god but knew that murder was wrong. They looked at each other, trying to find the answer in each other's gazes.
"If you don't," added Fenris, "I will kill you both here right on the spot--and your pack."
Ylva gasped as Manderallen growled. Their wolf-god sblack personed at their reactions.
"I'm in," replied Ylva.
Manderallen looked at her, speechless.
"It's this or our family dies, brother," she told him.
Finally, Manderallen nodded and said, "I'm in."
Fenris, with his brute body and fatal paws sped towards them, howling and snarling as he made his way. He ran through them, disappearing into a mist as both brother and sister fell unconscious, the darkness discipitating from them.

+ + + + + + + +

A short while later, they awoke. They went back to their pack and told them of what occurred and found out ten years has passed since their trip into the forest. Everyone has either aged or died. Their mother was dead, as their father remained on the hinges of life. He was elated to see them but was too old to move towards them. New pups had been born, their younger siblings, and a new Alpha was waiting to take the palce of their father.
The twins soon left the pack, travelling the world to do Fenris's bidding. It was just the two of them for thirty years until they met Ylva's soon to be mate. They had given him the power of immortality, it being Ylva's idea to make a pack called the Berserkers to kill. However, there was a side effect to making those who aren't god-immortal as Ulva and Manderallen were, they would have to kill over a certain amount of wolves to gain forever immortality.
Manderallen was becoming jealous and feeling left behind as Ylva mated with the male and began to pay more attention to him rather than her brother. But he had said nothing and stayed near his sister for they had always been close. But the ting that drove him and Ylva into a fight was her idea of creating a Berserker pack, to have so many wolves was a bad idea and that would only lead to a great imbalance of wolves on the planet.
Their fight had gotten so severe that Ylva took her mate onto their own path, disowning Manderallen.

Now the devil that resides in both of them was churning in both their guts, as he would be awakened and a great war between brother and sister would await...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+When the Devil Wakes+
Page 1 of 1