*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

a place to call home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:12 pm

o i did not know Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm

ok i just read it it looks good dreat job wolf you did good
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

thz im working on it u should make one
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm

You lnow all this time i have been on this surver i never did make one im just not that creative, lol i leave that up to wahya lol!
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

lol well u should i beat u ud be good id join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Well tell you what i will see what i can come up with, i will probly ask taka and wahya to help me though lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm

lol well just to let u know i can help u to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

believe me i will need all the help i can get lol but i know them personaly so thats why i said there names sorry but you know you can help to
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:20 pm

lol its ok i understand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm

do you now ok well i will say it will be different than the others i want it to be it needs to be a new aproch to the rps we usaly do................ um any ideas i got nothing
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 pm

HOW BOUOT THE STARTING OF MABY SOMEONE GETTING BANISHED U KNOW LIKE AN ANGLE GETTING BANISHED FROM HEAVEN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 pm

HOLLY $*&^ that would be different but i d not know if that would be revolutionary you know BUT LOVE THE IDEA LETS KEEP THINKING
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 am

ok then whats ur fav like mythical animal and i know i said like a place to call home - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 am

lol sorry i had to poke fun a little my favorit in werewolves but im thinking of a new approch you know
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 am

yeah well why not start with mabe like a unicorn or something people aren't talking bout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:43 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you gave me a idea what if we did a greek mythology thing were we are demi gods and crap that would be cool i love greek mythology
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 am

omg that would be soo cool and maby someone had like a kid that got banished or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 am

ya like all the dime gods form different clans for the different gods like the son/dauters of posiden, and the son/daughters of zues and so on and so forth and there can be the smaller gods kind of mixed in with the three main gods posiden zues and hades and the other gods are mixed you know
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 am

yeah and they have there own clan on earth or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 am

ya do you know what a dime god is wolf
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 am

no what is it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 am

ok dime god are when a god and a mortal breeds together and have a kid with that gods power but not worthy of the hevens so they have to live on earth and then the different dime gods can form clans of there gods you know and who knows maybe we can still the idea and make some see battles lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:29 am

its like aceles and hurcalise and people like them
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:59 am

yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 am

you know what i think i am going to start on that now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next