*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

a place to call home Empty
PostSubject: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 pm

I slowly inhaled the fresh forest air as I lay my head against the trunk of the tree, making sure not to lose my balance in the tree tops. ' I think we will reach the village some time today don't you agree Jara?' I said as I looked at the branch above me. My best friend, a big blue water dragon was taking a cat nap in the branch above. She lazily opened one eye and smiled then went back to her nap. The sun was just peeking over the mountains so I rearranged myself so that I was on my stomach looking down at the ground, and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 pm

running through the woods in wolf form i slowly came upon a wierd smell, curious i proceeded forward and found out the smell was a dragon. i knew it smelt familiar but i never realized it could be another dragon...

Last edited by Wahya on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:04 pm

I open my eyes after I inhale a deep wiff of the air. *wolf* I think to myself. Raising my majestic long neck I begin to look around. Using my superior eye sight I see that about 100ft away is a wolf slowly walking in our direction. It's nose low to the ground. *I knew it* Deciding it was no threat as of now I lay my head back on my paws and with one eyes slightly open, fall back asleep.

Still in my half form I was able to hear Jara move around. I looked up and saw that she was back asleep so I did the same, wrapping my tail around the branch in the prosses.

Last edited by Takari on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:11 pm

i slowly approched the dragon lying on the ground. she was pretty beautiful but the stench of dragon was muffled slightly... at least from this dragon. i looked up and perched a few branches up was another sleeping dragon....*...damn...* i sniffed the sleeping dragon and she stirred slightly. i backed away a few steps and lowered my head
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 pm

i slowly opened my eyes as i reach for my side. I had some how ended up on the ground with a root of the tree under my side. "Dang it, I had hoped to avoid doing that." Suddenly the scent of a wolf hit my nose. I slowly looked up. Looking straight at me was a pure black wolf. She was on the ground looking at me as i looked right back at her. "When...did..you get here little one?" I asked.

Last edited by Takari on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 am

*thank god i decided not to show my wings...* i thought as i took a step back and whimpered slightly, hoping to portray the 'wild wolf' role i learned not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 am

Hearing that Takari was awake I lifted my head and looked down. *Thats my cluts for you* I thought as I saw her laying on the ground. The wolf had made it to the tree and was staring at Takari. I took a deep breath. *Wait a moment* I sniffed the air again. There was the scent of a dragon, and it wasn't coming from Taka.

Looking at the little wolf I stood up and held my side, feeling for the bruise that was sure to be there. "Of all things I had to fall" once I found the mark I began to feel for the magick inside of me. It flowed through my fingers to my bruise and instantly healed it. "Now where was I... Oh yes ..." I looked back at the wolf and smiled "Don't be afraid little one" I slowly reached my hand down, palm side up.

Last edited by Takari on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:28 am

*of course... everyone sticks out there hand...* i took a few steps forward and sniffed her hand and scrunched up my nose while shaking my head and sneezed.*definatey dragon...*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:46 am

Growling and standing up on the branch I new where the scent was from. "TAKA GET BACK" I roared down. It was one thing to be a dragon, a totally different one to hide it. Precautions were always better than trust. And I was not about to trust a wolf that I didn't know especially if she hid her dragon side.

"TAKA GET BACK" I look up to see Jara standing on her branch teeth baired and growling. I sniffed the air and suddenly smelt the faded scent of a dragon. It was coming from the wolf. I jumped onto the trunk of the tree backwards and dug my claws into the bark. "Ok now 'wolf' I know you can talk, now explain why you are here?" I asked it. Trust was not my strong point.

Last edited by Takari on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:00 am

*how the hell-* i coughed and ruffled my fur before speaking. "i live here, i have been in these woods for a while. you... both are in my terretory." i kept my calm even though i knew that they could seriously harm me. watching and lstening to there movements i became cautious in case of attack
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 am

Still growling I jumped out from the tree and landed next to the wolf hybrid with a loud boom. I raised my head and looked down at her. "Your scent has not been around here therefor it is not your territory" I looked down at her and smirked. She was of no threat.

I slowly came down from the tree, she was so far no threat. I was still not going to trust her just yet. It might be a trap. "Well then if it is you don't have to worry, we will be gone by the afternoon." I waited for the rest of the packs scent, but so far none came. "wher is the rest of your pack if this is your terf?"

Last edited by Takari on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm

i kept my head raised. "im a loner." i explained harshly. i really didnt need a fight. not right now. i swallowed down my fear and growled. "this is my home though, i already claimed it as such." i didnt mention it was the only place i had to go. that was not something that they needed to know. i looked back and forth at both dragons. making sure neither were going to attack. *damn now is when i wish i had a pack!*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 pm

I smirked at the little wolf hybrid, she had guts I had to give her that. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around. Waving my hand back at her in dismisal I dug my claws into the tree again and began to climb. "As I said before we'll be gone by the afternoon." Half way up I stopped and turned my head down towards her. "Oh and unless you want to be frozen and killed I would suggest you either let me rip your tongue out so no one follows us or..." I began to climb again. "You can come with us....seems like you need a home, a real home, and a pack." I said as I finally got to a thick branch that I could lay on. I gave out a little whistle and Jara jumped onto the branch next to me. "Your choice wolf" I said with a wave of my hand as I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 am

*a...pack....?* they were right i needed a pack... and i dont want my tongue ripped out...."ill think about it." i said before running off to my river.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 am

Watching the young wolf run off I stood back up on the branch. *Sorry wolf but no chance* I thought. A deep rumbling in my chest went through me as I growled and smiled. I dove out of the tree and spread my wings, leaving Takari on the branch. "I'll be back" I said as I flew after the hybrid in silence. I would watch her every move. In no way was I going to give her any chance to warn anyone.

"I'll be right back" I heard Jara say as she flew off after the wolf. She was as silent as a barn owl when she flew considering how big she was. I shrugged my shoulders. She would by fine on her own. I lay my head against the tree, watching the sunrise and fell asleep.
As I slept I dreamt of my mother and my father. Both were playing in the river. Dad in his half dragon form mom her usual elven self. They beconed me to join them. I joyfully ran torwards them. Once I got to the water I screamed. The water was blood red mother and father lay in the water, their faces torn and ripped limbless with their guts out. Standing above the was a big black human shaped shadow. It red eyes looked down at me, laughing with white teeth showing. With a dagger in it's left hand it reached down for me. I turned to run but then out of nowhere a big black and red dog leaped out at me. Then the rest went black.

Last edited by Takari on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 am

i smelt a dragon close by even at my full speed i could smell it gaining on me although i couldnt hear it. i stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face the dragon. a growl rose deep in my throat. "what?" i shouted. i really hated being followed and right now with everything going through my mind i didnt need this!
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am

"What" I heard the little wolf yell. I grinned and didn't respond. I knew she smelt me, I was flying down wind and my scent was now being carried with it. I flew around to hide in part of the forest. *she may smell me but i'll still stay out of sight* I thought. She was looking around searching for me. Ruffleing my scales silently I used me camoflauging ability and waited to see what she would do. *Takari you better not be having a nightmare right now, please don't be*

Last edited by Takari on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 am

*whatever* i thought. i am tired of this. i continued to the river and as i jumped in i shifted into human form"much better" i sighed. now i can think clearly...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 am

Running as fast as I could my legs began to shake as I clumsily ran away from the persuer those red eyes still hot on my trail. My little wings had been torn by the horrible black and red dog, he was closer than the master my parents blood all over it's muzzle. Tears streamed down my face and blood pouring out of my wounds I ran for my life. "JARA HELP MEEEE!!"

Last edited by Takari on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 pm

*I could go with them* I thought I don't think they would hurt me I could still smell the damned dragon so I dive under the water and I let the water surround me while I allow my wings to push out of my shoulder blade. "might as well go tell them" I took off, shooting out of the water off toward the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Watching the hybrid I saw her wings begin to grow out of her back. They seemed to be a purplish type of color. I quietly snort. *I knew it* I thought. Suddenly she dove under the water. I went to go and get closer to the water when out of knowhere she sprung back out and flew past me, heading back to where Takari was. *Crap* I stretched my wings and ruffled my scales again to return to my normal color. I took off, catching up to the wolf hybrid with some to little effort. No way was she getting the jump on Takari on my watch. Letting out a roar I tailed her only a couple feet away.

When I slowly opened my eyes I felt my forehead. It was drizzled in a cold sweat. It had been weeks since I had last had a nightmare and I was hoping that it was over. *Boy was I wrong* I thought. I looked around. Thankfully I didn't move around to much and was still on the tree branch. !ara was still not back. I looked up at the sky, the sun was almost at the halfway point. *Hurry Jara please hurry* I said as I crossed my legs into a crisscross. *You know I don't being left alone to long*

Last edited by Takari on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:56 pm

i flapped my wings hard to swiftly return to the dragons... well dragon... i knew one was following me. i folded my wings back into my shoulder blades and as i plummeted downward i shifted back into a wolf, just for the sake of being a wolf. when i saw the dragon on the branch i stopped at the base of the tree and i howled slightly, to get her attention. "ill go with you. i do need a pack..." at that moment the other, bigger dragon covered me in white blue flames.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:07 pm

after hearing a low howl I looked down. The hybrid had come back. "I'll go with you I do need a pack" she began when suddenly Jara came crashing threw the trees and inhaled. I knew what she was going to do. "JARA WAIT..." It was to late, she blew out her blue and white flames down at the hybrid. I looked away so as to protect my eyes. When I looked back down at the ground I expected to see a pile of ashes. There was none. I sighed in relief. Jara had given a warning and had hit the ground next to the wolf-dragon. "I think she gets the point now Jara, you can quit that now" I looked down at my friend as she looked up at me. She had landed in front of the wolf now and had looked up at me and smiled. *Crazy Dragon* I thought.

Last edited by Takari on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 pm

i ruffled my fur i knew i wasnt going to get burned- thank god im part dragon. otherwise i wouldve been a pile of ash... i coughed and looked up at the dragon in the tree panting so it looked like i was smiling up at her. "shouldve told her to stop sooner otherwise you wouldve had quite a mess on your claws."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 pm

I smiled and playfully growled at the wolf. "Gettin a lil cocky aren't we now half-breed?" I stood up on the branch I was on and patted the bark. Before jumping down to the ground I kissed the tree and wished it good growth. As I landed on the ground Jara walked over to me and placed her head on my right shoulder. *Now that I think about it I tower over this pup* I thought. I was several feet taller than her considering I was taller than the average person in half form. Even when I realized this she still seemed small.

Last edited by Takari on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next