*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

a place to call home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 am

i shrugged. "maybe a little..." i looked up at the dragon. she was at least twice my size in wolf form, probably just as big in human or half form though... then i thought about what she said...*Damn im slow today!*"wait what makes you think i am a half breed?" neither of them could possibly know that i am human wolf and dragon... god i hope not.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am

I smiled and tapped on my nose. "I've come to recognize the scent of my own kind pretty well" I said with a wide grin. The smile disappeared as I got serious. "So unless someone already knows do NOT tell them you are, there are certain things that people don't need to know, and if I find out you have an alliance with a human our agreement ends now." *I will never trust a human....or a humans dog until I find them* I looked down at the hybrid. "The names Takari" I pointed my thumb at Jara. "and Jara."

Last edited by Takari on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:21 pm

I smiled slightly. "I'm Anaiyu..." I looked back and forth at them warily. I wasn't sure I could completely sure I could trust them but I needed a place I could call home. I just hoped that place was with them....
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:46 pm

"I'm Anaiyu..." she said. I smiled down at the little wolf. "Well Anaiyu..." I looked up at the sky. Looking threw the trees I could see that the sun was at the high point in the sky. Suddenly my stomach growled. I slightly blushed. *Man i'm starving* I looked at Anaiyu and placed a hand on my stomach. "If you don't mind I think before we head to the village we'll get some lunch, I haven't eaten anything" I said *I ain't tellin her it's been two whole days though.* From the trauma of the last village Jara and I had left I had refused to hunt anything. That had been the twentyeth village we had been chased out of, and I was beginning to get easily depressed about it. Jara nudged my shoulder and I looked at her. Obviously she could tell what I was thinking and was worried. I smiled and placed a gentle hand on her muzzle. "So how bout it Ana where's some good game?"
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:47 am

i looked at her with a tilt of my head. "uhm, well... i normally hunt whatevers in the forest..." they both looked up at me like i told them i ate vegetation. "what?!" i barked.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 am

I looked down at Anaiyu. If this little thing even knew about the other creatures in hee then she wouldn't have said that. Minotaurs alone were a handfull, although with Jara they made good sparring practice. Cenotaurs travled in herds so that was out plus they were part human too. *I could go on with the list of other creatures that are in here in my head* I looked up at Jara and whispered up to her. "How much you wanna bet she only can catch rabbits and deer?" Jara smiled down at me. "Half of your catch and a nip" she said. "your on" I replied. I looked back at Anaiyu. I had to explain. "Anaiyu I have one other question, have you even eaten a unicorn or bear? Even a big fish would do" I crossed my arms and balanced half my weight on the right side of my hip.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 am

i pondered for a moment before replying. "one, ive never seen a unicorn before,not sure if there even real, and second i havent eaten a bear. fish i have caught." i wasnt planning on telling them i actually killed a bear. they only said eat and i killed it for protection only. otherwise i wouldnt have bothered. at least if they doubt my ability to hunt.... i can prove them wrong! i was prepared for it!
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 am

I looked up at Jara. "Damn I owe you, I hate when your right" I looked down at Anaiyu and sighed. "Step back" I said. I took a couple of steps away from Jara and Anaiyu, just to be safe. I felt for the dragon blood inside of me. Rushing through my vains my wings grew to twice their normal size. I fell to the forest floor on my hands and knees, my feet and hands turning into claws and blue/black talons, my body and mouth elongated mouth turning into a muzzle filled with razzor sharp fangs and teeth, my back began to sprout sharp black and blue spikes that ran from between my eyes to the base of my rump, my senses multiplied making everything bright and loud, my skin began to turn into diamond hard scales. I looked up to Jara and bared my teeth in a smile. I loved being in my dragon form. It was a natural skin to me. Returning my attention to Anaiyu I said. "You might as well turn to your dragon form as well, your gonna need it" I giggled. *Newbies* I thought
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 am

i gulped...last time i went into full dragon form i couldnt handle it... i lost control... *this time i have two other dragons to assist me so maybe...* i looked up at the two full sized dragons standing over me and gulped again as a shiver ran down my spine... can i still shift? i swallowed down my fear and began to shift. it felt like my wolf skin was being ripped to shreads... my purple and black wings burst out of my shoulder blades as my scales replaced my fur. i whimpered slightly as my spine elongated. (all this happened in about 5 seconds) when i was in full dragon form i shook my head and stretched. *two years ive gone without this form... why do i need it now?* i looked up at the two other dragons and i realized im closer to there height. Takari was only a head taller than me... Jara on the other hand was at least two if not three.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 am

Looking at Anaiyu I could tell she was a mix of an air and a water dragon. She was still shorter even in full dragon form. "Your probably wondering why we'll need our dragon forms, to make it short you'll need it" I said. I shook my body making my scales sound like a maraca or glass wind chimes. I began to sniff the air. The smell of prey filled my nose. "Do you smell that sweet scent?" I asked Anaiyu. I looked at Jara. She was smiling. Her mouth, I could see, was beginning to water. She could obviously smell it too.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 am

i sniffed the air and it smelt delicious! i had no idea what the scent was coming from but i had a burning sensation in the back of my throat telling be that i had to find and eat it. "what is that?" i sniffed the air again as the wind pushed the scent toward me. my wings ruffled in the wind begging to fly. *when are we going???*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:23 pm

I bared my teeth again in a grin. Of course she didn't recognize that delightful smell. It was the sweet sweet scent of a unicorn. Using my better than eagle eye dragon sight I looked around, about a couple miles away was the prey. My predatory instincts began to kick in as a low growl/purr rumbled through my chest and into my throat. "That my friend is the beautiful scent of our prey" I growled to her while still not taking my eyes off the prize. I spread my wings, the wind pushed up against them urging me to take to the skies as always. Jara, a couple steps ahead, took to the skies. "You'll see why we need these forms" then I took off.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:01 am

i watched them fly for a moment then i took off, my wings flapping slightly to give me a little extra push. i followed close behind wondering what in the world could give off such a delicious scent. "Takari? where are we going exactly?" i couldnt tell what it was but i could tell that the scent was far off, at least a good mile away.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 am

Flying higher and higher i followed Jara. She began to circle above as she waited for me and Anaiyu to reach her. Using my telepathic ability I connected with Jara and Anaiyu at the same time that Jara began to connect with me. *We're going to were our prey is of course, it's not that far off don't worry but by chance do yu even know how to use your abilities? Because from your reaction on when I suggested you change it seemed like you were afraid* I reached Jara in the sky and began to circle with her, waiting on Anaiyu. The poor girl seemed unaccustumed to her dragon form. Just as i was to my elven heritage. If she didn't know how to control herself she might as well have been a liability to the hunt. The prey we were going to hunt was just as big and fiesty as any other wild animal, it just wasn't a normal wild animal. If i had to train her then it might help me in the future with my own personal hunt for the human but it would take months if not years. *Little hybrid I hope your ready for a good fight because your hunting skills are about to be put to the test* Jara said through the link. I lookedup at Jara. She was ready and impatiant for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am

*i knew there was going to be some sort of test..* i thought. *will one of you tell me what the hell were-* i stopped and hovered in mid air when i saw the unicorn.there was a small herd,four in total. *were hunting unicorn?* i asked telepathically. the scent was coming from the unicorn and my mouth watered instantly. i shivered as my instincts were taking over, all i knew is that i needed to hunt and kill at least one of the unicorn... maybe that nice black one...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 am

I dove to the earth, heading straight for the herd. The biggest of the group would be mine, considering I had to split it anyways due to Jara. My mouth watered until it began to drip slowly down my mouth. I opened my mouth and snapped it shut, sending a loud crack threw the air. *You see how big these are, they are not easy to take down and are dangerous, your test is to catch and kill one and only one, if you do this and keep yourself in control the training will be less painful and quick...that is unless your scared of me to train you?* I said telepathical provoking her. If the dragon blood in her stayed true to it's nature she would not refuse. Only a couple feet behind me Jara had caught up to me and was slowly beginning to pass me. She of course had more experience than I did in this form, she very rarely, if ever, shapeshifted into a different form. Looking down I saw the herd running. The loud snap I had sent had sent them into a stampede. The chase had begun and Anaiyu's test had started.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:12 pm

I flew down close to the herd and sped up trying hard to prove myself to Takari and Jara. I quickly snagged the black unicorn and gripped it hard with my jaws. I let my instincts take over and I broke it's neck with a small twist of my head. Pulling the skin back revealing it's meat and muscle I fed, letting it's silver blood fall down my throat and into my stomach.*god takari this is amazing* I transmitted. I didt lose control I thought... Maybe this wasn't a coincidencd that I met them....
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm

As I fed on the now dead unicorn I realized that Takari had already made her kill as usual. She had the biggest of the herd which was a silverish white 8' tall female and had managed to kill the other one as well which was a 6' chestnut male. Anaiyu had manged to snag a mere 6'5 black female and had begun feasting on it's flesh in a frenzy like manner. *Well done little hybrid* I thought. Takari walked over to her second kill and picked it up in her jaws. Looking at me she flung the carcass to my feet.
*Heres my payment Jara* I said with a grin of my fangs. I was thankfully able to catch the other fleeing unicorn. It's chestnut fur was stained with it's own silver blood from ripping it's throat open after I had landed on it's back, causing it to colapse under my weight. It died quickly. Anaiyu was eating her own kill. Looking at her I began to realize the signs of a frenzy mode. *Ana you have to slow down or you'll lose control* I told her. I walked over to her and snapped my jaws a couple inches away from her right wing. Even though I desperatly wanted to go and eat my own kill I couldn't let her enter a feeding frenzy. Any dragon that entered that was hard to snap out of.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 am

i looked up at Takari and blinked a few times. "hmm?" i asked. i tilted my head slightly as if i was still in wolf form. she just stared at me with a worried look. "im fine, go eat your kill." i turned back to my kill and slowed down my feeding. *what is she so worried about?* i thought as i ate.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:33 am

*I heard that* I said as I looked down at Anaiyu. She had begun to slow down so I desided that she would be okay for now. *Its called a feeding frenzy, if you begin to eat to much too fast your predatory part of your brain will want to kill more and more to satisfy your blood thirst and stomach, anything dragons especially that enters that stage is hard to get out of* Jara thought as she began her second meal. I turned my back to Anaiyu and went to go and eat my own kill. The scent of the unicorns blood filled my nose. When I got to my prey I bent my head down and sank my teeth into the carcass. The sweet silver blood ran down my throat, delicious and warm. I swallowed the first chunk and then ripped up another, unicorn never tasted any better than it did now.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 am

i shrugged. *ok...* i finished my kill and i walked off a ways to find a river or something to wash off the silver blood that covered my muzzle and my claws. *dont go too far.* Takari warned. i sighed in response and kept walking. my nostrils were still too caught on with the scent of unicorn. i couldnt smell any water at all. i kept walking until i stopped in the middle of the forest and considered myself lost. i looked up at the canopy. all the trees were too close together rendering it impossible to fly and free myself that way. i started walking back the way i came and i found myself walking in circles.*lovely...* i thought. *maybe i should wait till there done before i worry them... ill just wait here* i curled up in a little ball and waited ...and waited... till sleep finally came over me.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 am

I looked over to Anaiyu and saw that she had finished her kill and was beginning to walk off *Don't go to far* I told her mentally. She sighed in response and continued to walk. I shook my head and returned my attention to my meal. "She's quite independent isn't she" Jara said outloud. "Tell me about it" I said through a mouthfull of flesh.
When Jara and I had finally finished our meal it was a little past noon and Anaiyu still hadn't returned. "Where do you think she wandered off to?" Jara asked. "I don't know but I think we should go and find her, i'm starting to worry" I said. I stood up and sniffed the air. The faint scent of Anaiyu lingered in the air. I began to follow it, snout in the air I yelled out "ANAIYUUUU WHERE ARE YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:34 am

i heard my name and raised my head. *Taka?* i asked. i stood up and shook my scales. "yeah Takari? Jara? whats going on?" i sniffed the air and finally the scent of unicorn was gone and i can smell Taka and Jara in the distance. following the dragon scent i walked around with my nose in the air and searched for them.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 am

The closer we got to Anaiyu the heavier the smokey smell became. Due to the fact that she seemd to be an air and water dragon her scent was like the mixture of sea water and smokey incense. *Nothings wrong we just need to find you, are you sure you claimed this place as your home? Do you smell all of the creatures in here? I'm surprised you survived alone even* I told her mentally. Now that we were deeper in the forest I could smell all of the different creatures. "I just hope a centaur herd isn't near by or she's screwed until we find her" I told Jara. Nose still in the air I followed her scent. Jara looked at me and nodded. "Lets just hope that that doesn't happen then."
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm

i growled, the sound coming from deep in my chest. *and what exactly do you mean by that?* i shifted out of dragon form and into wolf form and sat down. i was pissed. i maybe small but i can take care of myself. i know i can. i sniffed the air again and my fur stood up on its ends. something was nearby... and it was not pleasent. i high tailed it out of that section of the woods and ran toward Takaris scent. not good not good not good was all i could think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next