*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

THE DEMIGOD WAR

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 am

Ok so here is a rp that will be different than all the other it is going to be about demigods insted of the usal wolf vampires ex.... But the thing with this is there are three Clans the posidens, zues, and haides, then within all these are the other demigods that favor that main god. Now in the Posiden clan the other demigods that are fighting for posiden are Ares, Athena, and Aphrodite. The zues clan have Apollo, Hermes, and Hera. And the Hades clan have Artemis, Hephaestus, and Demeter. Now these forces have fought over land for a while to were they are down to three major land masses. Posidens is the most safe for there land is sorrounded by water but the zues clan does fight them from the air. The Zues and posiden land is one big land mass that is split down the middle by there sides. Now there are other mythocal creatures involved like mermaids, the posiden clan got them. The cyclopsis that the Haides clan got, and Zues has no one else but they do got the power of controling the skies but cant throw lighting for that is up to Zues to do. Now the Posidens look is usaly like this Green eyes, with blond hair. Zues clan usaly has White hair with blue eyes, Then Hades got dark brown to black hair with black to brown eyes. Now there is one person from each clan that are friens and see each other in secritcy, and the Zues and posiden are girls And the hades is a boy, all around the age of 17 to 16. So hope you like it i just wanted to make something new that might bring in more people lol i LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY. You can talk to the god but only but only praying to them or you can do it by having a fire and sacrificing a animal and throwing it into the fire. If you throw a animal in the fire the god can show up in person.
AND HERE ARE SOMEPICTURES TO SHOW YOU WHAT CYCLOPS AND MERMAIDS LOOK LIKE.
THE DEMIGOD WAR AnimeGirls-Mermaid THE DEMIGOD WAR Battle-of-the-cyclops

AND THIS IS THE MAP OF THE LAND THE BIG LAND IS DIVIDED IN HALF AND THE ISLAND TO THE NORTH IS POSIDEN CLANS LAND AND TO THE RIGHT OF THE MAIN LAND IS A NUTRAL ZONE WERE THE KIDS MEET UP EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE.
THE DEMIGOD WAR Map2gr11
AND PIECE IS THE ISLAND WERE THE PIECE GROUP WILL GO BUT THATS NOT FOR A LITTLE WHILE TILL WE START THAT

ok i need these people

Zues clan leader- TAKEN BY Im_a_wolf_lover
Zues clan jeneral- TAKEN by Toby
Zues clan girl that is friends with the ither two kids- TAKEN BY Im_a_wolf_lover
And just some followers/fighters-

Posiden clan leader- TAKEN BY taka
Posiden clan jeneral- TAKEN BY kate
Posiden clan girl that is friends with the ither two kids- TAKEN BY taka
And just some followers/fighters-

Hades clan leader- TAKEN BY Shadow1993
Hades clan jeneral- TAKEN BY VALK
Hades clan girl that is friends with the ither two kids- TAKEN BY Shadow1993
And just some followers/fighters- TAKEN BY kate but can have more

COPY THIS IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A PROFILE

First Name-

Middle Name-

Last Name-

Age-

Gender-

Sexual outlook-

Name of god parent-

Clan Rank-

Physical apperience-

personality-

Special power/gift-

(opcianal) Special pet-

History-

Roplay Name-

O AND IF YOU ARE WONDERING WE MADE THE PROFILES UNDER HYBRIDS SO IS YOU WANT TO SEE SOME GOOD EXAMPLES LOOK AT THE ONES I MADE OR IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN THAT IS WERE YOU MAKE THEM. ALSO THIS PROFILE IS BEING HELD IN THE UNRESTRICKED.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 am

ill join
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:56 am

Ok just updated it which one do you want to be and make a profile lol i like it wow thanj again wolf
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 am

your welxcome I want to be Zues clan girl that is friends with the ither two kids-

maby I could be two people
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 am

if you want you can have zues clan leader and her i will take hades clan leader and the boy and i think taka will love to be the posiden clan leader lol if you want you can make the clan leader a girl if you want as well
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 pm

yes plz to both
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:12 pm

ALRIGHTY THAN IF YOU WANT YOU CAN MAKE THE CLAN LEADER AND THE KID AND I WILL REVEW THEM AND I WILL MAKE MINE AND SEE WHAT WE GOT OK AND WE WILL SEE IF ITS GOOD AND O I THOUGHT THE MAP WAS A GOOD IDEA NO ONE ELSE DOES THAT AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:20 pm

hey um if i make a profile for this i think i put it under hybrid right because it is a god and a human right
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:49 pm

just wanted to make sure lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 pm

lol i finished the blood clan leader one tell me what u think
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Cool i just finished the Hades clan leader tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 pm

k and i finish the one u just commented on
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:33 pm

ok cool i will see it now
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm

nice job i think you are ready lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm

lol hey im going to make my person k
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 pm

i started it for u her name is angle
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Good thank you i see it nice job
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

thz still working on though
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:41 pm

thats ok it is good so far
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 pm

all done tell me how it is
Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:02 pm

ok that is better i like it good job i think you are done lol great do you think you can work on the clan leader for the Zues this will be a guy by the way and he will know how to fight because we are going to be hamering you guys hard lol so you got to make him like to fight and know how to do it good.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Wow this seems very thorough.
Its very different from all the other role plays going on and very original.
Hmmm...I think I'll give it a shot.
Mind if I'm the Zues General?
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 pm

that would be great i would be onered toby, if you want you can take another one dont be shy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE DEMIGOD WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next