*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Shifters Beware - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:27 pm

I looked down at her and saw the concered look on her face. "well that is easy you will live with me and your cat i will go back and get her for you. If you want i can do that now befor the exsterminatore can she is without a ride so will be able to get there and back with no problem. But ya yuo will be living with me i will grab some cloths from the house and some other stuff you might want. I leave now if you dont mind."

I looked over at the other two and saw they were getting into it, I said i only and Jess's minds, "you know she really needed a guy in her life, she was to up tight its nice to see her unwind and relax a bit." I looked back down and saw the look of lust on her face and she was bitting her lower lip, sha said, "will you shut up and kiss me already." I then bent down and gave her a long deep kiss, that as so sweet like cherys or watermellon.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 pm

I sat up and turned to face him. "You..you'd do that...for me?" I asked. I almost purred with happiness but I shook my head. "I don't want to be a burden on you" I said as I looked away from him and crossed my legs, putting my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 pm

"Well if you dont want to move in with me, then you can move in with Bryian over there. But i am willing to have you sleep with me in my home your choice, you dont have to." I just gave her a blank look i wanted her to make her own decitions not ones that i make for her.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 pm

I made a sour/disgusted like face and stuck my tongue out. "Bleh no thank you Jess can take that offer" I said as I softened up and smiled at him. I crawled up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you" I whispered in his ear as I rubbed my cheek against his neck like a cat. I'd repay him someday but for now I just wanted to be safe. And that's what I felt in his arms...Safe. Protection. Security. I felt it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 pm

"Good" i picked her up when i got up, saand when i did this i reached inside her poket and got her keys, and set her down next to the tree. I started to walk then i said, Bryian i need you to come with me, you two stay here we will find and gather all her stuff that we can fit in the two cars and we will come back here."

I looked up at him and gave a huff, "fine i will come if i have to." I leaned Jess up and sliped out from under her and let her rest against the tree. And i started after Robert.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:11 pm

I sighed and placed my hands on my hips. "Don't try to kill eachother please" I begged as I looked directly at Robert. I eyed him then blew a kiss. All of my nerves had vanished except for a blush that crept across my cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 pm

As we got to the car i said, "make sure you follow me i know the way and we need to hurry." I got in the car and went straight to her house as fast as her car would let me, and bryian was keeping up perty good himself. When we got there i got in the door, but when i got in i stoped.

AS we got to the house i looked around and noyiced he had stoped, I turned and said what is it He just said, i hope i get everything she needs. I turned around and said well i will get the cloths and stuff you get apliances. I was off looking for all the most reviling cloths i could find all skerts short shorts you name it and i got her 1 par of really badly torn jeans that shows as mutch skin as posible for jeans. And i did the same for tops. I grabed all her underwear and all the good stuff and shuved it all in my car i got her jewlery and mutch more.

"i was just looking around numb nuts" Then i got started getting all her appliences that i thought she would need shampoo conditioner bruch shoes stuff like that. Then i shuved it all in her car, O crap i ran back in and grabed the cat and put her in the frount seat, and then we were on our way back.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:43 pm

As they drove off I turned to see Jessica laying against the tree asleep. I rolled my eyes and looked up. *That seems like a good place to rest* I thought looking at the tree branch high in the tree. I looked around. No one except us was around. Smiling I pictured myself turning into a Black Panther. Slowly yet quickly my body transformed. My ears shifted around to the top of my head as my teeth turned to fangs. My arms grew claws as a tail popped out from my lower spine. My skin went black at first then it turned to fur. Finally it stopped and I was a beautiful Black Panther. A huntress of the night time jungle. I looked up at the tree and purred. Claws extended I jumped up to the first branch and caught my balance easily, then I jumped to the next, then the next and the next. When I felt I was high enough I crossed my paws and lay my head down. I could see everything, but no one could see me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:57 pm

I left everything in the car except the cat and me and Bryian sterted our walk back, while we were wlking he saterted up a conversation.

"So tell me do you really like Mia Robert, i mean i know you say you changed, but i dont know know but ill tell you this you hurt her i will kill you." I put my hands behind my head wgile we walked.

"Well i guess you dont have to worrie." I looked over t him.

"O realyy why is that." I looked at him.

I put on a sly smile on my face, "Because i dont plan to ever hurt her i plan to love her." and at that moment we found the clearing we were in befor. And Jessica was sleeping. And juging by the claw marks on the branches and the leaves all blow away in one spot Mia climed up the tree. I looked up and said, "you can come down now we are hear. and i got your cat"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm

I perked my ears as I heard them coming. Lifting my head I looked down and saw Robert with Lusinda. *Thank you* I said as I stood up and leaped down from the tree. I landed right in front of them and walked up to Robert. *He's gotta get used to it at some point* I thought as I rubbed against him and purred. He set Lusinda down and she immediately ran up to me and rubbed against me, licking at my leg and purring. I mentally smiled and nuzzled her. Looking back up at Robert I rubbed against his leg and looked at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm

i looked down at her and saw her trying to make me confortable with it i just looked at her,then forceda smile. then sighed
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 pm

I looked at him and saw his discomfort. Mentally sighing I looked over at Bryan and growled gently. *If you got anything that is skimpy I'm going to shred you* I told him as I walked over to the car. Thankfully it was early and not many people were around to notice a panther in a Miami park. I sat by the car and waited. *Well? You gonna open it or what?* I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 pm

i looked over witha smile "well tell you thetruthi dont want to die today i willlet you look when weget to his house. But to tell you the truth i would not get them if you did not have them so dontblam me" i sterted to laugh and smiled, i think that is enough payback for one day.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 pm

I turned my head and glared at him with a low growl. *You didn't* I said growling. I slowly walked over to him and Shifted into my human form. Blood red from embarecment and anger I glared at him...mostly with anger. *Whyyyyy youuuu* I thought to him, clenching my fists to my side. If I was in a cartoon steam would be blowing out of my ears. *You better be joking or else planning to dig a grave* I said as I humphed and walked over to the tree, Lusinda padding next to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:23 am

I just stood there with a smile on my face. *Well look at it this way, You will be able to gat more sun.* i started to chuckle a little. "hey but chill you have the cloths i just got the cloths that i would think wouldmake you most conforable."

I walked over to were she was and graped her from behind again sence she was in her human form, and i kissed her on the cheek. "its ok, tell you what though i cant wait to see you in all thoughs cloths." i said this to be cute but also to make her blush, it worked. She was bright red, "also you would look sexy in some of the stuff he pulled out," i nibbled on her ear a little to tease her. "and if you want we will go to the store and get you some new cloths."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:06 am

I turned bright red but crossed my arms and did another "Hmph" when I heard what he said. I rolled my eyes and turned to him. When he bit my ear to tease me it worked. "What did you do that for?" I whispered as I looked up at him. Shivers ran down my spine as I looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am

I woke up to hearing them picker and laugh. I got up gentley careful of my scar but it felt much better but still hert and snuck up behind him and kissed him on the cheek and grabed his waist. He turned around and kissed me on the lips. "So everyone I have a question" I said loud enought for everyone to hear. They all looked at me and I said "Ok so if shes following her wont she find out if she hasn't aready find out about us and bring in reinfourcements?"

I laughed as I got out of my car. I know where there going. I went to the park and watched as the guys left. Ok then shes going to his housethe exterminators house. Hmmm maby i'll have to set a trap for her. Ughhhh I watched as my pray turned into a panther infrount of me. I'm gonna kill her. The guys came back before I could make my move so I made sure I would not be seen and just watched and stood completely still.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 am

I looked up at Robert then back to Jessica. Worried but still a little serious I said "I'm not sure but as far as I know of, Exterminators hunt on their own, they try to keep the thrill of the hunt all to their selves" I looked back up at Robert. "Am I right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 am

She asked Robert if exterminators hunt alone and he nodded. "Ok then If she dose then we need to stick together. She cant attack us and win if we are together right?" I first said then asked and leaned on Bryan. I brought him over to the tree we had been sitting at and I sat down inbetween his legs and layed against his chest. I thought to him only *If I'm right looks like you will have to spend the night every night* I thought happily with a pur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:57 am

i looked down at her and smiled, "because i knew you would like it." Then i turned to Jessica, well it depends, i only hunted with other when the pack was to big, Once i killed 4 shifters out of a pack of 10. Me and 4 others helped, but all of them died trying, i was lucky. But yes some times we do and i would not put it against her to do it as well, sence she is now dealing with another exterminator, and three shifters." i looked at Mia and knew she did not want to hear that but i had to say it.

As i sat up against the tree and she came and sat with me snuggling up to me i held her close. then she said in my mind, *If I'm right looks like you will have to spend the night every night*, I looked down at her as she purred, *Well i would love to maybe you can stay at my place fop once, and this time maybe you wount fall asleep on me.* i laughed a little and gave her a kiss. Then i looked up at robert now holding Mia again, "well then maybe it would be better for all of us to stay together, and i got a place all of us can go.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 am

I glowered at the thought of having to stay with Bryan but then perked a little at the thought of getting paybacks. I could feel my little devil horns sticking out of my head. When Robert looked down at me they dissappeared and I put on the look of an innocent angel. "Well if it's ok with you, but I'd much prefer to stay at your house" I said leaning back to look at him. I smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 am

"To get to my place we would have to take a plane, and i dont have any money, Bryian was my pay back home, but if you want i can think of a way to get some." i looked over to bryian and gave him a scowel.

i saw him give me the look and i sighed, "well yes i got the money but i do not know were to go, nut for now i think we will be fine at my place, its hugh teck and crap with sucurity. i do own my own buessness and all so i do got money." i looked down at jess and again she was asleep, i will let her rest she needs it. so i snuggled her close and tried to get a little rest.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 am

I gave an evil grin as I looked at Bryan. Then sighed and looked up at Robert. Giggling I grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to a separate tree and plopped down having him hover over me. I smiled and nuzzled my nose to his. "Fine by me" I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

i looked down at her and thought i would have a little fun befor i layed down myself i got down on one knee and layed her out flat on the ground and i got down on all fores and leaned over her and kissed her softly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Ashe leaned down and kissed me I raised my knee up a little between his legs while my other leg bent up. I smiled as I resisted the tiger huntress in me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and brought him closer. I would kill Bryan later but for right now I was in utter bliss. I felt Lusinda curl up on the other side of the tree as I kissed him, raking my fingers on his upper neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next