*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Shifters Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 pm

I turned around and she kissed me then i caught her befor she sould not fall then she asked why i was leaving, *well i did not want to wake you up you looked so piecfull and no i dont want to leave, i was just going to get something to drink.* i looked her up and down then picked her up again and set her in bed, but i stayed standing up and leaned over her to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm

I let him kiss me *well good* I thought. *I'm gonna wait for you* I thought as he started to leave to go get a drink of water. i was tryng to resist sleep and i won. He came in and handed me a drink first i took it sipped from it then gave it back. when he hoped into the bed I kissed him and snuggled with him. then sleep over powered me. I fell asleep dreaming of the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:58 pm

As we were snuggling and kissing she started to fall asleep so i ended up spooning with her and falling asleep myself and fell hard asleep, but as usal did not dream again.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

I woke up and my side was still killing me so I looked at it it looked worse. So I got a shirt that would cover it up and as quietly as I could walked out nto the kitchen. He was still sleeping so I sat down for a minuate to catch my breath because it was seriously hurting then I got up and made eggs and pankcakes. After that I sat down at the table making it as I sat down because it really hurt now but i'm not gonna show it at all. Then i went in and kissed hm and he woke up. He kissed me right back pulling me on him. *Morrining* I thought to him. *I already made breadfest* I thought still hurting alittle but not showng it or thnking about it so he couldn't now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 pm

i looked at her and smiled *my kind of women lol already make me some breakfest, well i got to say thank you as i got up and walked to the kithen i sat down then relized she had the brooze. "hey come her for a sec." she walked ove and she got right in frount of me i gave her a hug and kiss then i said "let me take a look at the brooz."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 pm

He asked to take a look at my bruise I said *No no need it's fine.* He tryed to push my shirt up and I held it down. "you dont need to its fine" I said he was to stroung and push my shirt up. His eyes wideded as he brought me closer to look at it. "It's fine" I said again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:18 pm

"Well i guess that is your own opinune but i will say that is a risk to take to be able to swim to fly to run and all of that special stuff we cant do. But what ever this is the real wourld" i layed back down in the sand and rested my head on my hands.

"Wow that is a whole lot of nothing, you know you should be laying in bed right now not up and walking around i know that hurts alot.' I kissed her brooz very softly then but her shirt back down i led her to bed and had her lay down. "you need to take it easy i will take care of you for the time being." i went to the kiten and grabed the meal that she already made for herself and grabed a fork and a knife and a glass of oj and went to her room and set it all down, giving her the food and utinsals. "there you go hear is the tv remote, and is there anything else yo want or need." I gave her a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I mentaly sighed and amiled at him. *Thats a huge relief, he's not one of them* I thought. I looked up at the sky, it was getting late and from what I saw, Jess and Bryan abandoned me. Sighing and standing up I looked at Robert. "Umm hey it's getting late and I need to get home...my house is only five minutes away from here if you want to stay the night" I asked blushing. Then again I had this urge to just be wild for a change. *Maybe it's cause of the new shift* I thought brushing it off.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm

"Ugh I think this is sweet but your the guest and i'm the person who lives here i should be helping you" I said starting to get up. but he gently push me down. "But" I started but he stoped me. *you need your rest he thought to me. I sighed and though *Ok but just this once just dont tell Taka* I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:45 pm

I heard her start to argue and try to sit up i jently pushed her back down and told her in our minds *you need your rest* i looked at her and said "and of coures i will not tell Mia i promiss now lay down, relax and let me take care of you i think i will call Mia and tell her to work the shop for me sence she destroyed my storige aere. Now giving her the oj you just relax watch tv i will take care of you now eat and i will clean up the mess in the kiten." i started out of the room to the kitchen to do some work.

I looked at her an smiled that is really nice of you but i dont want to ba a bother lol. Besides you dont want me over you dont have to be nice. Lol i know whats she want lol but i think i will play with her a bit. I just sat there and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm

*Ok* I sghed then thought *But you better come back in here and help me stay amused* I smiled a playful one. *You dont have to do that i'll just do it tomorrow* I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm

*o no your not that brooz will take more than just one day to heal up believe me, and dont worrie i will make sure you are plenty amused, But i got to say you are a clean person* so i started on the kitchen and started to clean it up after i was done with that i stood back to look at my handy work. i got to say that looks really nice. *ok i am done do you want anything while i am in hear Jessica.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

*You* I thought in a purr. I smiled as he came in and hopped on the bed. *So how do you know so much about injures* I thought. *And I'm getting up tomorrow with or without your aprovle* i thought being a smart ass smiling. I kissed him and thought *You know you getting good at this mind comunication.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:26 pm

"Well before all this there was a man that hunted me for who i am and i had a friend that was like me and he hunted us both. We got injured alot so i know how to treet them. And we always talked threw our heads that is how we kept allwe said a secrit.* i started to kiss her and i was loving every minute of it, *o amd yes you are lol you will be feeling it reallybad the next day it always takes two days for a brooz to fully form.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm

I wanted to here more but he was kissig me again and I forogt and just fell into the kiis. Then he said it takes to days for a bruise to fully form and I sighed. *Well you will just have to help me heal* I purred again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

i was kissing her long and deep when i pulled up i said "hey i got a idea i just remembered" i ran into the kitchen and graped more oj, then i went in her bag and grabed the sun tan lotion, then went to the freezer and grabed some ice then i went to the bethroo and grabed some jell then back to the kitchen and grabed a bowl, then i ran into the beadroom and bloped down nxext to her and started to mix the lins i had. *here take the ice and start rubbing your stomic or do you want me to do it.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

"Umm I dont know what it is so why dont you do it" i said lifting up my shirt. "What is it" I asked looking at it weirdly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 pm

"This is a remidy that me and my friend looked up once and have been using ever sence, it works really well you should be able to walk and move round in 4 days lol instead of" looking at the brooz again."10 days." so after mixing all the ingredeances i grabed the ice and started to add it to her stomic, she flinched when i put the ice on her stomic. "tell me when your stomic in numb from the cold." after a while she said it was, then i quickly added the mixture after sperding it all on i asked, "Does it burn" she nodded and i said "good hold it there i know it does sting alot but hold it fo 5 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 pm

It stung alittle but I dont want to miss the compition so just hung though it. Ihen asked "What am I supose to do know" after 5 minatues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:15 pm

"Easy we do this" i went to the kitchen and grabed a sponge and a pot i filled the pot up with water and then ran back into the room *ok its time for your sponge bath take off the shirt and put it under you i dont want to get the bed wet.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 pm

I did what he wanted because hes already seen me in my bathingsuit so my bras just like it. I took it off and put it under me and said "Ready." When he touched the sponge to my skin I shook alittle because of how nice it felt. He was so gental when he spoanged me. it hurt alittle on my bruse then when he got in the center of the bruise I froze. I cluted my stomack and bend over whitch hurt the bruise but I didn't care. My joint poped and cracked as they were smooshed together. My eyes became heat detecters. I turned into a snake. I saw a heat source and lunged but missed for some reason didn't want to hurt him. Then I remebered and turned back into my human form. My bruise was hurting alot know and I said "Oh shit." Then I remebered what i almosted dd and said "Oh my god I'm sorry" I said acessing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

she was trying to opologize but i shook it off *its ok i know it hurts just come here is you try to move your upper body at all it will hurt so please stay still.* i wlked over and picked her up ans set her in the bed again on top of her shirt. *ok just stay still* i continued to rub the sponge over the brooz and when i was done i decided to play a little and rub her body with the sponge, this is going to be intertainment right here.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:48 pm

After he finished rubng my bruise with the spoange. Then he finished he just rubbed my body with it. It felt relaxing and smoothing so i relaxed and let the sponge wash away all worry. I sighed and thought *this feels so good i just might have to get injured on purpose just so i could feel this.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:34 am

i gave her a quick kiss, then in our minds said, *you dont have to get hurt to do this just ask i will do it lol i love tutching you lol i am not going to argew with you on weather to do it or not to do it.* i kept on slashing the sponge in the water, then rubbing her body with it, i did nech her legs, witch she still had her bathing sute on, her thys her waist, i prety mutch washed everywere she would let me wash. and she seemed to be injoying every moment of it. She had her eyes closed and was sighing everyonce in a while.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 am

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Ok well gimme one second" I said walking over to my car and grabbing a sticky note and pen. I wrote down my number and flung the pen back in. I walked over to him, seeing him sitting in the sand and looking up at the sky. Playfully I walked up behind him and placed the sticky note on his forehead. Before he could move I bent down and kissed him on the cheek. I walked away and waved my hand over my shoulder. "Bye bye Sparky" I said softly. *Wait what did I just do?* I thought as I got into my car. Reeving up the engine I maxed the music listening to the boom of the song YEAH by Usher. Smiling I backed out and drove home.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 8 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next