*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Shifters Beware - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 am

I laughed as everyone was making big waves in there animal form and I was riding the waves in my human form. I decided to have fun so I swam over to were Bryan is and got ontop of my shark boyfriend. I laughed as he let me rid him. Then I stood up on him looking like on of those people at sea world ridding a dolphin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 am

I laughed and let her stand on me for a while then i made one quick turn and threw her off. *hey grab on to my dorsal fin and get in a crowch position.* I felt her do that on my back. i started to swim twords the bottom witch was a good 40 45 feet below us. *when i reach my hight jump off and go as high as you can.* i reached the bottom and when i got there i went in a compleat 90 degree angel strait up and swam up as fast as i could and shot threw the air reaching new hights. going higher than i ever went.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 am

When were we a good feet in the air and I flet him start to be pulled down so I jumped of and went super high then went back towards the water in a dive. When I touched the water I went deep into the water. I touched the bottom and then swam back up. "That was alsome" I yeld as I came up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 am

I smiled i thought it would be fun, can i get a turn i got a idea." i smiled at her pleatingly. wanting so bad to have a turn.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 am

"Sure" I said and laughed. I changed into my dolphin and let him hope on. Then I swam all the way down to the bottom and when I touched the bottom just like he did I turned right up 90 degress. I shout up in the air super high. Higher than he did.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 am

I watched as the two shot out of the water and began making clicking noises like I was laughing. Then I turned and saw Robert sitting on the rock. I looked at him worried and clicked at him. *Come on in, the waters great* I told him. When he didn't move I swam as close as I could and looked at him with my great big eyes. *Rob...what's wrong?* I asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:24 pm

As i sat there on her back and waited for her to reach her piek. "holly shit this is high holly shit." i jumped as high as i could and wheni got got to my peak. i turned into and did as manny frountflips as i could i reach 4 than "yeld cannon ball" right befor hitting the water.

I looked at her in her dolfin form. "what" she asked me what was wrong. I just shook my head. "nothing just watching the show." pointing to the two having fun.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:09 pm

I alughed as he did a canon ball and splashed everyone. Then I turned into my human form and swam over and said "That was cool." I gave him a congragulation kiss. It was quick then I splashed him alittle and laughed at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 pm

I laughed at her. "o thats how you play. you real me in with a kiss then trick me. ok" i splashed her one god time and when she turned her head i got really close to her and smiled at her. when she tried to splash the water, she was surprized to hit my chest. when she turned back around and looked at me i went in to kiss her then right befor we touched lips i pulled away and splashed her. then dove under water still in my human form.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 pm

*ugh* I thought to him. *Your so mean* I thought as I laughed and dove in after him. As soon as I caught him I tickled him showing no mercy. Then I through sea weed at him and it got right in his face. I laughed at him again. Then winked and said "Got you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:25 pm

When i dove under and let her cetch up to me she started to tickle me. And i started to laugh and i was under water so i could not breath. then she trew seweed. in my face. I swam to the top and got the seweed of my face then dove back downa and started to tickle her bor payback.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:29 pm

I laughed and was under water and could not breath so I turned into a dolphin again and got a breath. When he came up for a breath I squrted water in his face then I changed into my human form again and went up and was about to kiss him then I pulled back. I thought to him *Isn't pay back fun.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:39 pm

I smiled at her suductivly. "well it is for me i love being teased it helps me have more fun." i swam up to her and put my hands around her waist, acting all cute and seductive. then i pulled her down by her waist. I started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

"Ugh fine two can play this game" I said. I put my hands on his chest and started to rub his sides alittle. I looked into his eyes very seductively. I looked like I was about to make out with him. He closed his eyes and I brushed my lips with his but the slipped out of his grasp and swam away. I didn't even kiss him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm

I grinded my teeth and smiled big. "i love that its so fun. i knew i liked you for your playfulness. and i got to say you got lots of it." i swam over to her and turned her around. i grabed her from behind and wraped my hands around her waist. "but i love this better."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 pm

I laughed alittle then kissed him a quick kiss and let him hold me. I blushed alittle and thought to myself this is nice I wish we could stay here forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm

I let her give me the quick kiss but i moved her head back to me and kissed her long and deep. i put my and back to her waist and i swam to shore so i could stand instead of swim.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm

he swam back to shore with me. When we got to shore he kept kissing me but we were both standing. I looked at the sun set and said when we broke the kiss "wow the sun set is really pretty here."

"Alright tomorrow we are going to go hunting" I said to all of the exterminators that were brought in here to help me. "There are 3 shifters and one exterminator on there side" I said pulling out pictures. "These 3 are shifters" I said pointing to the the picture of them. "and this one is the exterminator or ex exterminator" I said pointing to him. "She" I said pointing to my old target Mia. "Is his lover" I said pointing to Rob the ex extermiinator. "and these 2 are lovers as well" I said pointing to the other 2. "I want her capture first" I said pointing to mia. "Get her and the other ex eterminator wont do anything if we say we will kill her if you fight" I told all of them. "I want you to capture the girls first then say come quietly or else we will kill them" I said. "And if you have any difficulty with any of the girls or the ones you captured kill them right on the spot" I said. "Alright now get ready and get some rest we will leave in the morrining" I said turning my back to them to go into my room to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 pm

I smiled big and looked at the sunset. "the sunset is beautiful anywere really. It can turn a bad area in the one moment intoo a beautiful scene." i looked at it and smiled down at her. "its almost as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm

"Ohhh that is sooo sweet" I said seriously. I kissed him long and deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:53 pm

I kissed her long and deep and said in our minds. *i only tell the truth.* i stoped kissing her and just looked up at it again. i like to watch the sun set i always think its a beautiful sight. no matter how manny time i see it.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 pm

I walked more out of the water pulling him with me. I then sat down in the grass and watched the sun set. It was so pretty. "You know I've never watched the sun set with an amazing guy before. Actualy I've never watched the sun set at all" I said to him still watching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 pm

i looked at her with surprize look on my face. "you never watch the sunset. Really, wow." i looked back up at it. "i like to watch it almost every night, it relaxes me."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

"Nope never" I said. "And I dont need the sun to relaxe me I just need you" I said leaning into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 pm

i kept looking at the sunset just taking in its beuty. i held her colse to me and asked. "what did you do when i wasent with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next