*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Shifters Beware - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:24 pm

That question caught me of guard. I sighed and said "I knew you would want to know sooner or later." "Alright I did alot. When I was little my parents were killed by an exterminator. I dont remeber 3 years of my life I only remebr running away in the woods from something. I acted like a full out wild animal away from people for a couple years. I was a house pet for 2 years. Then when I could go back out into the world of people I kept a low key at first only going out to buy food and always moving some where new every 3 months. I slowly trusted people again and I stoped moving around so mutch. I mover once a year and I've stayed on that track. I got more active with people, and before I met you I lived where I was living for three moths so far." I finished with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm

i laughed a little. "i only meant what did you do to relax yourself, not your life story, but thats nice to know." i turned to her, "so i will ask again what did you do to relax yourself befor you met me?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 pm

"oh sorry" I said and blushed. "Swim" I said atimaticly as soon as I herd the question. "The water relaxed me" I said remebering all those times being a dolphin swiming in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:31 pm

i smiled at her, "is that it there is nothing else that relaxes you." i raised one eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:34 pm

"Not that i can think of " I said. "Why do you think of one thing" I asked curiose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:37 pm

i looked up at the shyagain then back to her. "Why do you think of one thing" what do you mean i dont understand what you are asking" i tilted my head in her dirction.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:38 pm

I laughed and said 'Nevermind. so what about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Again i looked at her then it clicked. "o i already told you i like to look at the sunset, and i like to look at the night stars. And when we are out hear and there is no lights on like in twon you can see all the starts and it is so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:57 pm

"Oh thats cool. I haven't started at the sky in a while. Been to busy I guess I got caught up with everything in town" I said and laughed. I leaned against him again and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:01 pm

I felt her lay on my chest and i leaned down and kissed her. "dont fall asleep on me again"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:04 pm

"No way" I said. "I'm just relaxing against my hot boyfriend" I said and closed my eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:09 pm

I looked at her and smiled. "what were were is this hot guy i dont see him.....o its me well i know i am a sexy beast." i chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:13 pm

I sighed then laughed then said "What really I thought I was laying on that hot guy in magazines you always see you now the macho one." I then sat up and looked around and said "Nope I dont see him. Darn." I then said "Oh well you'll work" I said and leaned back on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:17 pm

i looked at her with a concernedlook. "well i dont need this" i stood up and walked two steps over and sat in a huff. i turned to her and stuck out my tounge."meany"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:19 pm

"Ugh I'm sorry I didn't mean it" I said crawling over to him and said "Sorry" and I kissed him. I gave him big inocent eyes and said "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:21 pm

i smiled "i know you were" i laid her down and leaned over her and kissed her long and deep. *when the sun is finaly down i will stop so you can look at the night sky here.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:22 pm

*K* I thought and kissed him long and deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 pm

i felt that the sun finaly went down and i seperated from her and looked at her lovingly. "now you can see what you have been missing." i moved out of the way and laid down next to her with my hands behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 pm

"Wow" I said seeing a hole buntch of stars. It was like NY city except for no bulidings or the loud noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Ya i loooked at them all. "and the cool thing is they are never in the same place twice the next night they always change. tomarrow try to look again for say a colection of stars and you will see that it moved."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

"Thats cool" I said bright eyed. Then I looked at him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm

I flet her lean over and kiss me long and deep. *what do you not like the sky. i grabed the back of her head and pulled her closer. *tell you the truth i like this better.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 pm

*I like the sky but to be truthful I like this way better* I thought to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:32 pm

i had to stop and laugh a bit. "you know you are too good to be true you know that." i started to kiss her again long and deep. *god i love kissing you.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:36 pm

*I know* I thought back and kissed him back. I kept kissing him and thought *I love kissing you to.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 25 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next