*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Shifters Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 am

I was loving this and you could tell because I was sighing every so often. His hands and the sponge were like magic. It felt like I was being washed by holy water. *Good becuase you gonna eend up doing this alot* i thought with a sigh. I kept my eyes closed for almost all of the time he was bathing me. I looked at him and he looked intent to do it as gently and soft as possible. I sighed again and laied back down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 am

After a cupple of minutes of washing her with the sponge, i put down the pot and sponge and leand over her i put my arms on both sides of her, with my elbows near her stomis and my hands near her shoulders. i leaned up and gave her a pationit kiss, softly smoothly, deep and, and long. it felt so right she was all to good for me. so as we were kissing i asked in our minds *is there anything else you want.*

I watched her walk over to her car and get a pen and paper. she must be getting me her number lol sweet. When she came back she gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave the stick note on my forhead. she turned and ran off. What the hell i was just joking of course i would want to spend the night dam she slow but who cares. Now i looked at the number and when she just drove off i called the number to see if i could change her mind and let me spend the night.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 am

*Nope thats it. I've got all I want and need. You.* I thought deepining the kiss. I raped one of my legs around him but not to tight so he dosen't fall on my bruise. *Hey I just had an idea. Since I'm gonna feel worise tomorrow you should spend the night tomorrow two* thought happy I thought it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 am

I crawled right on top of her now leaning over her makeing sure not to tutch the brooz, and i continued to kiss her. *well if you dont mind i would love to it would make me happyer than any man in the world.* i hope i can spend the night even when she is better.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 am

*well if you dont mind i would love to it would make me happyer than any man in the world. i hope i can spend the night even when she is better* I hered and thought *you can just ask and I kissed hm deep. It was the best kiss ever. I felt everything at once. God do I love him thought. I didn't think he hered it but I dont care if he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 am

As we were kising and i was leanign over her, i heard her think i love him, that made me nurvus a little i am not one to fall in love i vever did and i dont ever use the word unless it is to describe surfing or swimming, other than that i never say i love you to people. Well i will go on like i did not hear it, and hope she does not say it.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 am

I felt hm get tense so I thought *Whats wrong?* I was still kissing him and I pulled him alittle bit closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 am

*nothing is wrong my left arm just sliped lol, clumsy me lol.* as we kept kissing, and kissing i felt on top of the world this felt so right, i really was loving it, so i kissed deeped and i tried harder, and i kept gitting my body as close as posible without tuching her brooz. It was like the barrier game were you could not tutch the other person just get as close as you want to get. It was fun and injoyable at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 am

lol. I thought *your so cute sometimes.* then I blushed did I really just think that. I push my side that had the bruise out from under hm and pulled him down on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 am

When she pulled me down i was carefull not to tutch the brooz, but now i am laying on her and i relized i am inbetween her legs. I thought i would have a little fun and decided to stop kissing her lips and start kissing her neck. And as i did this i rubed my right hand on her thy and the other on her side.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 am

I had a shiver of pleasure go up my spin. Danm he nows what to do I thought injoinng everything he's doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am

After kissing her and playing with her for a while i decided to seperate and get up. *Well i think i will go and use the bathroom were is it* i was looking at her and i saw the look on her face it was mixed with disapointment and wanting. *What, i need to use the bathroom, were is it.* i started to laugh a little and smiled at her, *dont worrie i will be back.* so i left the room to go and find the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:23 am

(guys keep it pg-13 please, start something off in the unrestricted section)

As I drove around smiling I heard my phone ring and vibrate next to me. *Thats probably him* I thought. I turned down the music and reached for my phone making sure to keep my eyes on the road. "Eh I had my fun" I said with a smile as I U-turned and answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked pretending I didn't know who it was.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 am

(i did i stoped and got off chill)

i did a little dance when she answerd the phone "Hey this is Robert, i was scared you were not going to answer, but you know i think i will take that offer you gave me if it is not to late. I would love to stay the night rather spend the night alone in my home alone, so is that offer still open." I crosed my fingers in a stupid manner hopeing to get her to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am

I laughed quietly and waited before replying just to mess with him. "Hmmmm I don't know, maybe maybe not" I said teasingly as I drove past the shop to tease him some more. Why was I acting like this? I never used to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

I started to laugh when i saw her car drive by, "o come on i just saw your car are you trying to tease me if so its working lol." i started to walk to the street to see if i could cetch her befor she drove back. "yu know if you do bring me home with you i can cook a mean breakfest, i promiss to make you breakfest if you do alow me to stay with you." i finaly got to the street and waited for her to ride back this way while still talking to her.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 pm

I giggled and turned around again. I hung up my phone and drove up to him with the music blarring again. I stopped right in front of him and smiled. Leaning out I said "Well I could care less about having a breakfast but still it would be nice" I smiled and used my finger to tell him to come in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 pm

I looked at her with a smile on my face when she pulled up and she said she did not care about breakfest. I sterted to laugh and said, "oooooo come on everyone loves a good breakfest." i got in the car and sat on a letter, i got it out from under me and gave it to her it said from Byian and a note, *keep the money it was on the house*, i looked at her "i think byian is giving you back maoney for something."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm

I took the letter from him and looked in it. Sure enough there was the money. I growled and rolled my eyes. I smiled at Robert and shrugged. "For the bathing suit and to tell you the truth I'm not a big breakfast eatter but sure why not" I said turning the channel on the cd player to the song Headstrong by Trapt. "You mind?" I asked as I looked at him and blushed. Man was the guy hot. No shirt ment his muscles were showing and boy did he. I kept my eyes on his face though which was cute as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 pm

I just sat in the car while she threw a little fit on the money. Well i do mind, i laughed "no go ahead and play the music lol." I turned to her and i saw her blushing. what the hell did i do i am just sittting here, i looked down and o thats why, hhhmmm i wuder if shes worth it, or does she just care about my body. aaaagggg who knows.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm

I shook my head and breathed in heavily before exhaling. I knew his type all to well, all looks no heart. *Man do I hope I'm wrong for once* I thought as I began to drive back home. It was only a few minutes away. When we arrived I hopped out of my car and grabbed my purse/shoulder bag along with my keys. "This way" I said heading for the stairs. "I hope you don't mind cats, I own a little black girl and she's very social" I said looking back at him as I walked up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 pm

As we got to the house she had a up stairs apartment. "no i dont mind cats, there cool, but i got to say its a nice place you got here. Wow i love the look of the outside i cant wait to see the inside." So we started up the stares were her place was and befor we walked in she turned to me and blushed, i put a smile on my face "whats?"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm

I looked up at my apartment then to Robert. "What this place, it's an apartment but ok" I blushed as I looked at him thinking of a guy in there. It had been awhile since anyone had been in there besides me. I kept it clean but it still was a little cluttered. "What?" I heard him say. I shook my head. "Nothing" I said getting my keys out. As I fumbled to open the door I felt Robert come closer to me than normal. I tensed up. Was I wrong? Was he one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 pm

I came colser and i felt her tese up than i grabed her hands,witched seemd to relax her a bit. I looked her strait in her eyes and did not move they were so beautiful. i saw her blsh again. "do you want me to get it your shaking really bad lol its cute almost."

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 pm

I relaxed a bit as I felt his hands grab mine. Then he said something that made me tense alittle bit again. Blushing I looked away as he looked at me. Again I resisted turning into a python and slithering away. "I-i can get it" I said finally unlocking the door. I looked up at him and smirked. "See" I said. I continued to look up at him but not at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 9 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next