*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Evil Witches???

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Welcome..
    Dive into the world where there was a darker time.
    The creatures of the night did not live in myths or shadows, but were very real and lived among man.
    Man had never really cared about the supernatural, finding it an abomination against their many different religions and beliefs. However the creatures never killed more than what they needed to get by or try to wage war with the humans.
    So the werewolves, vampires, ghouls and such were left alone.
    There was never really hatred but there wasn't much of friendship either. The supernaturals and the humans only tolerated each other, only rare places were found across the countries that welcomed both races and treated each other equally.
    These were the medieval ages in Europe.
    It wasn't until the wake of the 1700's did a new race come onto the list, they weren't immortal nor were they physically strong like the supernaturals, but they weren't human either. They aged and died as easily as humans, but they casted spells, muttered curses, played with voodoo, or if their power was strong enough could shape shift and/or had an animal partner.
    These were the witches...
    They were liker anyone else in the beginning. Shy and polite, but worked their way up in society quick. They reproduced their race passing along powers and teaching children the magic in which they held.
    Some people say they sold their soul to the devil to tap into these powers so quickly and easily, even so much as to control an element ranging from fire, water, earth, air, or spirit.

At the turn of the new century, twenty-five years after witches were introduced into the world the humans hated them most of all. The witches started to show them their true colors, killing others and breaking out a war where the Witch Trials have formed from. The other supernaturals even joined on the war but there were too many witches, each one more powerful than the last.
    Without fail, the witches won the battle controlling humans and the other creatures as their servants.
    King Anthony of the witches led them many years, carrying tradition that witches are the true rulers of the world. They only control a kingdom in France and the individuals they run into along the way are put under their power as well. They plan on ruling the rest of the world when the time comes eventually.
    King Anthony recently passed away in the year 1786 due to his old age, passing on the crown to his son and finally his granddaughter the present Queen Gwendolyn.

But there is change brewing.
    Creatures of both supernatural and witches are growing restless...some want to kill.
    Other witches have seen the error of their ways and are grouping together to stop it all.
    Erase their horrible reign from history, but they'll need help and they'll come along different enemies and allies along the way.

This is only the beginning.....
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:14 am

(Wow toby this is amazing)

I looked around and sighed. I looked at the desolated place, trees burnt, no animals in site, the sky looking like it would rain but it always looks like that, and the ground not sutible for life. I sighed as I walked past all that, thats all the queens fault. Then I thought its always her fault, my friends, my mom... Then I stoped that thought and just kept walking. I finale got to our village. It was ok. Nothing burnt, there was life and grass and trees. Little kids ran around playing with magic and a dog chased them. Yeah maby your basic village I mean we still get tarized by the queen and her army, and we all use magic but I felt sad still. The entire world got tarized by her queen. The queen raises baby's to be evil. I try to make them nicer after that. I sighed and walked into my house and set down the food on my table.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm

She was quiet and she was bored. Standig on a burned out hilltop that overlooked yet another countryside village. "Maybe I should go back to the city, it was fun there, I was the strongest around." She said quietl to herself. But then again that was the reason she left, there was no more competition in the city she came from on the outskirts of the kingdom. She hated when she had no competition. Now she watched the witches move through the village and wondered idly why the Queen hadn't already leveled the place to the ground. She'd seen the troop movements and she'd always been good at analyzing the strength of those around her. She knew something that not many yet had realized, the Queen's reign was being undermined by strong independents. She chuckled softly to herself, it was a cold laugh with no humor in it. She sat and crossed her legs, lounging and gathering energy from the sun overhead. "I wonder when someone will notice my presence." She muttered boredly, "I wonder who it will be. I do hope they are strong enough to fight me." She smiled to herself as she pushed her hair from her face and closed her eyes. "I wonder how long I'll have to wait." She whispered.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Waking from her beauty rest, a woman with a tight figure and long brown hair that cascaded down her back rose from her sleep.
    She stretched and scratched at her head, ruffling her hair a little bit.
    She stood on her long legs, and delicate feet that balanced her outlook.
    Nearly as perfect as she was.
    Queen Gwendolyn smirked as she looked at herself in the mirror and prided on how beautiful she appeared.
    Her perfect almond-shaped eyes curved easily on her face.
    Her lips were red and plump.
    Her hands soft and thin.
    The queen called for some help with her soft, melody-like voice.
    She wanted to have a bath and get dressed before she faced the world.
    A werewolf servant girl ran to her side immediately, shifting from wolf to girl in seconds as she stayed beside the queen night and day as her bedside protecter.
    "Get me hot water, on the double," Gwendolyn ordered her.
    The girl bowed her head and did what she was told.
    From outside, Gwendolyn heard her raven make a sound saying he was doing his morning route and would report to her in a coup hours.
    Gwendolyn smiled.
    Life was perfect.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:51 am

Angel jumped onto the table and I petted her. "Good girl" I told her. She purred and I laughed. I finished putting away everything and decided to go outside. I noticed someone on the hill but I just looked away. Probable a scout for the queen I thought.
    Back to top Go down

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

She felt someone watching her and absentmindedly she lifted a finger and pointed it into the air. Slowly a small fireball began to grow from her fingertip, it expanded and changed colors from deep red to a bright orange. She opened her left eye lazily and changed the angle of her finger. She didn't like the feeling of being dismissed and so she flicked the fireball in such a way that it arced through the air headed towards the person she was aware of. A slight breeze swept through the grass though and so her aim was thrown off. "What a pity." She whispered though now she was interested in the reaction to her unprovoked attack.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 pm

The wind blew and out of no were a fire started on a tree. I looked back up at the girl and her hand was ponted at me. I sighed and walked up to her. "Hello I was woundering what you were doing up here" I asked nicely not wanting to start smoething.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Riding upon a great bear's back, was a young woman with blonde hair that almost seemed to be white in the direct sunlight. She wore clothing she had learned to make out of the forest around her. With her faithful friend, the large brown bear who called himself Baio she felt safe and strong around him. She already had the skill to defend herself but as long as Baio was around she felt secure and sure in every movement knowing that he was present to protect her and aide her in what was right.
    They were strolling through the woods, searching for herbs and few plants for her mother to make tea tonight. She would need plants that had antioxidants the would boost their immune systems and some spices to strengthen their movements. Of course the tea wasn't all powerful and healing, but a cup every couple of days was healthy and substantial.
    Baio stumbled in his steps, Raine, the young girl feeling him hesitate in his movements.
    "What is it, my friend?" she asked.
    His black nose snuffed at the air. His golden eyes bore into the Raine's.
    Fire..they seemed to say.
    She paused and held her breath. "Witches??"
    Back to top Go down

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

She smiled up at her target and visitor, her gaze dark and her irises seeming to swirl though that couldn't be possible. "Hello there. I came to ask about that village down there. What's it called?" It was an honest enough question but she knew that her tone came across as threatening and cruel. She could have eliminated that from her tone but she really wanted to know how this girl would react, afterall, she had to have some kind of backbone in order to have survived this long intact.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm

I didn't back down or stand up and pose a threat I just smiled and said "Fern the village is Fern also I was woundering what are you doing out here we almost never get anyone here just the normal people." I deceided to sit down next to here and show I wasn't a threat.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 pm

The strong bear seemed to take her to a clearing where she saw two women face off. They were staring at each other and questions stormed through her head. Slowly and quiet like the wind, Raine dismounted Baio and went to hide behind a tree watching them and what they would do. The bear stumbled once then lowered to the ground and lied there, waiting for his master to give him permission to expose himself. Raine was unsure if she should go down there but she has only seen a few witches who exposed their magic like theirs and didn't know how they would react to her presence. So she stayed and watched.

Gwendolyn roamed around her castle after her bath, with her werewolf servant following her every step. The queen had found herself grow bored and she didn't feel like going outside and dealing with the peasants whines and complaints. She then decided to make her way to the basement to practice her magic when suddenly her stomach grumbled. She came to a sudden halt and gazed at the young woman with harsh eyes.
    "Go get me a tart, an apple one at that," the queen ordered.
    The young woman bowed her head, afraid to reply but the queen needed to know.
    "But your majesty, we have run out of apples and weren't able to make tarts today," she said regrettably, wishing she wouldn't get flogged.
    Gwendolyn's eyes turned to an ash of fire sparking. "Who is the grocer? Bring them to me in my basement then I want YOU to gather more than a hundred apples make tarts to last me for a while," the queen barked without an ounce of hesitance without any guilt. She didn't care if the werewolf-girl died in the heat of gathering apples, there were plenty more just like her that the queen could use. With the obedience spell on the young woman she had no choice but to follow the orders to the end.
    Back to top Go down

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:48 am

She watched the girl. "Why haven't the Queen's army destroyed this place? It echoes goodness across the region." She had a stake in this too after all, so she didn't plan to destroy anything, just stir things up a bit. From where she was laying in the grass she could feel the slight vibrations in the ground from some lumbering beast but she thought nothing of it, she already knew that no animal in this area would survive even a moment if it tried to attack her. She stretched and sat up. Maybe she'd finally found something interesting to do.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:37 am

"Well the queen has took some mutch from this place and punished so many and after all its so little that maybe she just forgot. I dont know though" I said and sighed.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Raine found herself captivated in their conversation. They were speaking about the evillest witch of all,the one who banished her own parents. She would order them dead by her spell bound servants if they ever crossed the boundary. She had only heard rumors, how the queen even to this day has sent armies of skilled vampires to kill witches, wizards, anyone who displayed any kind of magic. The kinds of different magic wielders ran through her head, people she had never met only heard from her parents. Mages, warlocks, enchanters, sorcerers, druids--all of them swirled in her head. The queen had most of their populations dead. The poor creatures beneath her veil of power.

High above in the heavens, a majestic and elegant black raven soared through the heavens. His yellow and uncaring eyes kept looking forward as he scanned the vast landscapes that only led on and on. The raven had grown immune the the lands beauty, although he was born from the lands essences and love he had become scornful and bitter. He never cared about the creativity of the world, only taking advantage and being as bad as the power-hungry humans, who only sucked life out of one area and moved on to kill more life out of another. He had only learned the best from his soul bearer the Queen Gwendolyn, who had never shown him a trace of affection. He had fallen into a routine lull of reporting the land, listening of ploys against the queen, or any people who had foolishly revealed their magic--marking their death. Today was no different.

Back to top Go down

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 am

She looked up suddenly, staring almost directly into the sun. She had seen a tiny shadow begin to creep along the land, she would have marked it off as just an insect buzzing by but there were no insects here, this hill was too close to the barren lands. "The Queen should never be marked off as having forgotten something, she simply waits for something to make her angry or some form of insolence. She thrives on the pain and suffering of others." She stood quickly, her skirts rustling around her legs and turned to face the direction of the creature she'd felt lumbering about before. It was so weird that it hadn't moved, especially with such a paradise only a few hundred yards away. "What's your name? I haven't asked yet, I suppose it's because I didn't care before." She glanced sidelong at the female from the village, her body seemingly relaxed but deep inside quite tense.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm

I stood up with her and said "My name is Taylor and your is" and I held out my hand. "Since you seem so intrested would you like a tour of the village" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Raine continued listening, staying quiet behind her tree.

The black raven had dived into the trees, since it was too dense for him to watch from the skies he usually whisked through the forests.
    It was easier to find those who were against the queen in the woods. These people were smart.
    Hiding with the cover of the tree tops and the populated trunks it was like a maze in the forest that it was simple for people to plot against the queen here.
    Except the raven had grown clever as well for he had gotten on their tracks and knew to stay quiet and hidden in the trees while he listened.
    So far he didn't see anyone showing magic or talking against the queen. As a matter of fact, he didn't see anyone yet that were humans against the queen. No humans at all. Just animals scurrying beneath his black shadow.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:49 pm

I heard a snap behind me so I said "Hey would you stay here a second" and with that I walked back into the woods and saw this girl looking at me. She looked shocked I noticed her and I said "Hi my name is Taylor any reson why your back here hiding?"
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:28 am

"Urm..." Raine stammered. She had been caught! Baio lumbered to his feet and growled at the witch but Raine sensed no evil with these two so she told him to stay with her stare.
    Raine jumped to her feet and kept her arms at her side.
    "Sorry...I saw that you two did magic and I've never seen witches. Only heard about them since the queen either has the witches in her holdor killed the ones against her. I-I promise I didn't mean harm. And I swear on my grave that I won't tell a soul!" Her fear congested her throat. "Its only me and Baio"--she gestured to the bear--"He's the only one I confide in and really talk to. I promise we won't say a word!!"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:29 pm

I laughed and said "its ok" and I walked out to the bear and held out my hand for him to snif it then I petted him and said "Hes really grourguse."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Raine blushed as she took a couple steps and crouched on the other side of Baio, ruffling the fur on his neck. He closed his eyes in content at the attention he was getting.
    "Thanks," she mumured. "He's my best friend." Raine then glanced at the two witches and felt a question bubble in her head.
    "How are you two witches? Are you born with it?"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm

I laughed at the question and asked "How are you a human were you born a human? Of course I was born like this."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:29 pm

"Oh." She dropped her gaze. "what's it like?"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 pm

"Well that depends what do you mean" I asked lowering to her level.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:42 pm

"The magic," she answered. "What does it feel like?"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Evil Witches??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Evil Witches???   Evil Witches??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Witches???
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next