*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Tolerance is a Vertue

Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage

Tolerance is a Vertue Empty
    PostSubject: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm

The large anciant mantion overlooked hundreds of acres, all of which used to be a tabaco plantation. The large white pillers Glowed in the dim twilight and the beautiful garden sent a smell wafting thrugh the air, a sweet smell of many different flowers and trees in blossem.
    Lional sat on his large potch, drinking a glass of red wine. A smile crossed the Govener's face as he waited for vampires to gather, he had summoned them the previous night, and had no rush for others to arrive... all he had to do was sit and wait...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:17 am

Baylee laid her hand onto the center of her chest trying to control her heavy breathing as she leaned against the bark of the tree. Her eyes darted back and fourth as she tired to see around the trunk. Just stay clam. I mean whats the worst that could happen? Besides messing up your whole life... or whatever it is. Baylee gave a light sigh after a glance at the sky and walked out from around the tree wandering further away. The warm air was a comfort to her bare shoulders and legs exposed from her strapless blue summer dress.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm

It was now rather dark outside, and the survants where lighting torches around the gardens, Lional prefering them over conventanal electric lights. He sighed and ran a finger over the rim of his glass, all he needed was time....
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Baylee sighed heavily as she stepped onto the porch and followed it around the house to her destination. From here on she decided that whatever happened, happened and that was it. There was no reason to try to control the event that was to occur. She crossed her left arm over her abdomen and gripped onto her right elbow; as she walked out of the shadows towards the man sitting in his chair. She didn't utter a word but only let out a shallow exhale of her breath.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Lional smirked, "Good evening my dear-" He didnt even turn his head, "you must have travled a long distance, you are the first to arrive, pull up a chair will you?" he motioned to an ajacent exsquisate lawn chair.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Baylee glanced up at the man as he spoke though quickly turned her attention to the chair he had mentioned. Even though it was just a chair she couldn't help but study the detail that was put into the craftsman ship of it. Perhaps she was just trying to distract herself. Her eyes traveled back to his seemly unattended face while he continued to gaze forward. A soft crimson blush fell across the apples of her cheeks. Not only was she still trying to understand what convinced to come but she couldn't help but notice the gentleman was quite handsome. By the time this thought had occurred to Baylee she quickly averted her gazed and moved herself to the lawn chair. Her mind drowned itself within its own thoughts as she to gazed into the night.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Lional smiled slightly, "your mind is busy... you have had a long journey i presume? where have you come from may i inquire?" he asked, his foice faling into an almost brittish accent.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:12 pm

"Originally sir? I came from Michigan. I live around here now since..." She let her voice fade out before she said anything else. She just meet the man sitting next to her; there was no reason for him to know of her past. Thats not why she was here that night. She adjusted the hem line of her dress smoothing out the fabric on her lap as she crossed her ankles. "I wouldn't nessarlly call it a journey though." she added.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:10 am

He cocked an eyebrow at her suspision, "you must be starving-" he replyed, ringing a small bell on the table next to him, "Which do you prefer- Male or female? i also have a wide varity of ages." He offered, smiling softly at the girl and looking back to his empty glass.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 am

Baylee couldn't help but grimace at his offer; and lowered her head in hopes to have hid the gesture from her host. Baylee's finger nails wrapped around the hem line of her dress as she, disgusted by herself, thought of a way to answer the man. There was no reason to hide it from such an experienced vampire, but the sound of human blood being offered to someone as casually as a cup of coffee made Baylee's stomach turn. Her eyes flickered down as she noticed her ashy skin. She knew such a generous offer shouldn't be ignored from such a gracious host. She would have to accept, if only she could get words to come out of her throat. “…Thank you sir.” Her voice came quite as she finally raised her head to look at him. “Though I… have no preference. Please just, no children.” She couldn’t help but feel ashamed of herself as she accepted his offer.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Lional nodded and looked over his shoulder, as a butler brought out the exquisit wine glass, filled with the rich blood of a humen. The butler set the tray on a small table between the two vampires, and Lional spoke in an anciant language to the man, who nodded and left.
    "How long have you been one of us?" He asked calmly, making small talk waiting for more to arise.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 am

Baylee's eyes traveled to the wine glass as she softly picked it up, cradling it in her palm. She drank from it for a moment as she listed to the short conversation between the two men. As much as she would hate to admit, the crimson liquid came as a relief to her body. Perhaps it was the food warming her body but as the night moved on her initial nervousness began to fade. "Its been under a year." She answered him. "In two months from today it will be a year on the dot. I can't say it was one of the most pleasurable experiences I've had." She knew trusting such a man was a horrible idea, but there was something about him that had made her feel comfortable. "Nor was it my choice." She added before she helped herself to her glass once again.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:51 pm

"It rarely is, my dear, any of those things," He paused, he seemed to enjoy taking his time to say anything he wanted, "as long as you remember not to denie yourself nurshment... for even that cannot kill us, just make your existance much more intolerable."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:55 pm

She looked up at him giving him a sad smile while moonlight shone off her eyes. "Its hard..." She muttered. "I can't help but want to reject this body." She took another drink before setting the glass down and moving a piece of hair out of her face.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:44 am

He looked over at her, watching every movement, "i dont supose you know if any others are near?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:59 pm

She shook her head softly for his reply. "No." Baylee stood and crossed her arms. She lent against the railing of the poarch watching the moon. Her dress clung to her skin as a soft brezze blew past and moving her hair out of place. "Its beautiful out here."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:21 am

A woman wearing a rather short dress up to her mid-thighs, came up the drive way. She smelt others like her. She was excited. She had seen many Vampire in her forty years as one but she was still inclined to meet one especially the leader--Lional. She had heard much about him from her Creator. Her Icy blue eyes were transparent in the light of the moon as she walked blissfully, carelessly, and finally silently down the dirt path.
    As the flowery smell of other vampires kicked into her senses she looked back over her shoulder to see if her Creator would keep her promise. The two had decided to let Amirah be on her own for a week, seeing as she needed to wean herself off of her Creator. It has been 3 days now and all seemed to be well. Amirah hadn't broken one rule her Creator had told her. She was eager to see Wendy and to meet the infamous Lional, and all the other kinds of vampires too. She wondered if all were going to make it, she knew there were many in the US but she wasn't sure of the amount...
    Oh well, she was distracted now.
    Smoothing back her hair and brushing her dress, she fixed her fishnet stockings and stepped lightly up the porch stairs. She saw a male and a female and by their silvery scent, they were like she.
    Amirah couldn't help but grin and step towards them. When she met the male's eyes she knew on instinct that this was her superior, maybe even the great Lional himself.
    Amirah dipped into an even curtsy. "Good evening, Milord. May I have the honor of introducing myself?"
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:32 am

Lional stood and smiled, reaching an arm out to the girl, "Come my dear child, we waist to much time on introductions, sit." he led her to another elegant lawn chair. He could feel her youth and it made him smile to see a newblood arrive without its creator, "you must be thirsy after your journey my dear." he raised his eyebrows in question, examining her, by the way her hair glistened, he could guess who her creator was, but to be serten... he had to see her fangs. "being at such a tender age i would assume you have no prefrence on blood? though if you would like to try somthing new, i have the widest varity you'll find."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Tender age? Baylee thought, she seemed older than herself. She turned around and jumped up to sit on the railing she had been leaning against. She couldn't help but watch the women with suspicious eyes. Just when she had started to feel comfortable in Lional's company someone else had to arrive. This brought a cold tingle up Baylee's spine that left her uneasy once again.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Lional smiled at the two wemon, then turned to the new one, " My name is Lional, i am the one that has summoned you here, might i ask you where your creator is, my dear?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Baylee blinked, looking at Lional. Creator? What did he mean and is there reason she shouldn't be without it? She couldn't help but have unanswered questions, she was left for dead after an attack. There was no one around to guide her or teach her anything. She couldn't do anything but sit quitely and watch.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:55 am

"Here I am, Lional."

From off in the corner, buried in the shadows, stepped a third female. She was a bit older than the others though much younger than the man she called to. Her face was partially hidden by her head of wild brunette hair, covering those cold steel eyes as they burned into the gathering of vampires. A smirk crawled up her lips and gave the woman a look of insanity. Dressed in an old shirt much too small for her, tattered jeans and standing barefoot, Wendy certainly looked out of place among her fellows. She'd been following her New-Blood, making sure the girl kept her promise though she knew she would. It wasn't hard, Amirah's scent was ingrained into her own mind through her bond as Creator.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Lional smiled widly, "Wendy my dear, it has been far to long!" He exclaimed, giving the woman a friendly hug, "How have the years been treating you my dear?" he asked, bringing up a chair for her to sit, "would you like some blood?" He offered, "i had a strong feeling this new blood was yours, she is an exquisite pick if i do say so myself.. a true gem." he smiled at Amihra.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:07 am

A soft thump began to ring in Baylee's ears like a steady drum. Her body was pressed as far as it could be against the supporting beam of the railing. Things, were starting to change into another direction for tonight...
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Amirah smiled at Lional. "My name is Vanessa Amirah Clarke, but I prefer to be called Amirah." She then turned to Wendy who stood in the shadows. Amirah was excited to see her, she was always estactic to see her Creator, the two being close---or so that's what she thought but she could never be sure. Sadly, she couldn't read minds, she's still too young.
    "Hi Wendy!! I've missed you!!" She grinned from ear to ear and then glanced at Baylee questioningly but didn't say anything to her. She thought the other female to be beautiful, absolutely exquisite....and Amirah just wanted to have herself a good time in her life....
    But she turned away and returned her attention to Lional. "Blood? Did somebody mention blood?"
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tolerance is a Vertue   Tolerance is a Vertue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tolerance is a Vertue
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next