*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Rebirth: Wolf's Rain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Rebirth: Wolf's Rain H4hvz
Wolf's Rain (c) BONES

So you know about the story of Wolf's Rain right? 200 years have passed and almost every animal in the world has gone extinct,some animals, mainly wolves, have adapted to allude humans and take the guise of Man and the determined 4 wolves on their way to the mythical land of Paradise...

But what about in the beginning of it all?

The legacy of Wolf's Rain is vague on how it all happened...
Well now you'll be the first to know.

In this land, its 200 years earlier. There are resources, trees and wild animals are still around but they're learning to be afraid of Man. They start running for their lives. There are rivers, but they're starting to shrink. There is little radioactivity but still powerful enough to mutate anything that comes within ten miles, and these are bordered off from humans. Animals have enough sense to not go near it.

However, there is a place where experiments are being performed, and this is where our story starts...
--------------------------------------------------------

Ethel was standing by, her hand resting on her plump stomach that seemed to be swelling each day with the child growing within. In her other hand she was staring at a clipboard, although technology had advanced it wasn't too advanced for the use of clipboards. She whipped her head around so her dark brown hair would fling behind her shoulders. She had been more stressed than usual, maintaining a child, always awake at nights because thats when the baby would get restless. And she was always watching over their golden wolf. She had been their prized genetic experiment, the first ever successful creature combined with the lunar flower and wolf DNA. She was beautiful and tall. They had come to name the wolf Patient #74 and she stared at the wolf in its cage, wires strewn about it.
Things have gone down the drain since her grandfather passed away a month ago, and Ethel felt she had to do everythinhg herself, her employees,though most were relatives, were a constant disappointment to her. She set the clipboard down and moved a chair close to the golden wolf's cage. The wolf had been raised its entire life in captivity, it would never consider to harm anyone.
The golden wolf picked up its large head and they stared at each other. The wolf stared down at Ethel's belly, knowing what kind of monster was brewing inside.
"Soon," Ethel said before she fumbled to get up. She was tired and needed a nap. "Soon you will lead us..."
She left behind large and thick steel doors, the kind of doors the wolf had come to fear.

Essence's ears perked as she watched the Noble leave. Although she had complied to accept the name the humans have given her, she still preferred to go by the name her mother gave her before she was taken away. Essence....
She sniffed as her somewhat duller than an average wolf's hearing, listened as Ethel's footsteps faded nin the distance. She stood, the wires confusing her for a moment as there were nothing but a jungle of them. She only had to chew a little bit more then she would be free.
She thought about Shade, the mate she had lost. She thought about the litter she had only known for a few weeks before they were taken away forever gone from her heart. She whimpered deeply as her mane shook. Over the years the Nobles had experimented on her, she had come to look different than normal wolves obtaining the golden fur and the strip of mane down her spine. Even her eyes had changed, from a brown to a forest green.
She was concentrating as she pushed the last bit of the strength of the bars, breaking free. Now she was out as she pulled out of the wires. Alarms screamed in her ears. Her eyes quivered as she searched for an exit. She saw a window and leaping towards it she broke through the glass, running away from the lab, from the experiments, from it all with the alarms and Ethel's frustrated screams fading behind her..
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 pm

I began walking around in the area just outside my pack when a wolf ran by me. I chased her because one i felt a pull but the stronger reason was because shes in my packs tarritory.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 pm

He had been caught recently on the outskirts of the town sniffing around and investigating, he seemed like a really aggressive wolf, throwing his side against the cage and snapping at any one that got to close. He hated the restriction and when he was taken to the labs and left around he bit into the cages bars testing their strength. His scar would show the most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 pm

I ran to ethel and asked her what i could do to help. She just sighed me away so iwalked to another of our test subjects. I looked down at the wolf who had a scar on its body. "HEllo wolf number 5570 or... hmm what should i call you" I asked him.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm

He charged towards her and just hit the bars growling at her as if he wanted to kill her. He was known as one of the most differcult wolves having bit any one that was careless and he had almost killed some one when they let him loose, He was one angry wolf.

Last edited by Rouge on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 pm

"Lets think" I said obvisouly not minding the violence. "You know your probably the only person or wolf who doesn't run away from me... well thats probably because of the cage but it makes me some what happy any way" I said smiling at him sitting in a chair oppisite of him.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 pm

He paced the length back and forth, There was no mistake that he'd try kill her if he could along with everyone else that kept him captive here. He never spoke and he just circled each time as if waiting for a opening to strike.

Last edited by Rouge on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

"You dont like it here do you" I asked him. I staied were i was in my chair. I reached over and began writing notes in my note book.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm

A guard walked by and started to aggravate him a little by ratting his battern against the cage bars which was quickly snapped and pulled away from the man and the wolf would try to go bite him. 'Mut.' the guard mutters.

Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

"Quite that" i said running to stand in front of the cage. "No one is aloud to do that" I told him. "Its rude to the animal if you do that your no better than the animal" I said to him as he turned. He reached around and slapped me in the face. I gasped and held my cheek.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm

The guard just smirked. 'No woman will tell me what to do!' He took a hold of her forcefully and pushed her to the cage. 'You wanna defend him... huh he'd sooner tear your face off.' he put her millimeters from the jaws of the wolf... they are animals.. they have no rights.' He kept her there.

The wolf would be at the cage making loud noises as he as he snapped and snarled but most of his anger was on the man.

Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm

"Thats only because we keep them locked up" I told him on the verge of tears. "Let go of me" I told him squirming trying to get free. "animals have as many rights as we do" i told him.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm

'You know what If you love them so much... here.' He pushed her close pressing her face right against the cold metal of the cage door. 'Bitch you wanna defend them see if th-

He was cut short as surprisingly his muscle reached past her head and took his forearm that he was using to hold her dragging him into the cage and quickly placing his teeth around the throat of the guard who was slowly suffering. its eyes looking up at her as if saying. 'This could be you next.'

Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm

"No stop it" i said sticking my hand in the cage trying to get him to let go. I placed my hand inbetween the moth of the wolf and the gaurds head. I called over other gaurds to help him.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 pm

The guard that had assaulted her had a wound that bleed quickly and fast, he might have hit the artery and the wolves jaw was to tightly around the mans neck pry them off that easily. He started to show indentations he might trash his head which would kill them man. The wolf looked to the door as if telling her to let him out or he'd kill the man
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm

I ran over to my desk and grabbed a needle. I reached in the cage and jabbed it into the wolfs skin. It is supose to make him sleep and it works very fast.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm

He had let go before she could jab it in, he was not stupid they had done this before the last time he almost killed some one he just growled and started to throw himself against the cage.

Last edited by Rouge on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am

"Please just stop this please" I begged the wolf. "I will give you anything to just stop" I was on the verge of tears.

Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 am

He payed no head to her words as he continued to throw his weight against the doors. He was being unco-operative and he had already been on his last warning for quite some time with his actions and how he was. Sooner or later he was going to be more trouble then hes worth.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

I shed and ran up the the control pad and i pushed a button that caused the entire cage to be electrized. I closed my eyes so i wouldn't have to see him. The hurt/anger in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Ethel happened to be walking by on the catwalk above when they had built the lab to observe from a higher point of view. Only she and her grandfather were permitted to walk on this piece of steel and as she walked along, her heels clanking on the metal, she heard some squabbling down below. Yells and snarls. The baby inside of her plump belly squirmed in reaction to the sound and she rested her hand on it.
She glared down at them and yelled. "What the hell is going on?"
Ethel was furious as she muttered, "Must I do everything myself?" She glanced around and pulled out her cell phone. "Guards, come into the lab. Bring guns. We have a Roamer. Kill and shoot on sight," she demanded into the phone, still watching above. Ethel was extremely angered, but tried to calm her stress levels. She had lost her prized experiment a few days before and now another experiment had gone array. She was becoming bored of relying on others.

The golden wolf had been on her own for a couple days. Her senses were that of a humans, dull to a wild animals senses. She didn't know how to hunt and didn't know if she was far from the labs. She had found water here and there, in puddles and even came across a creek. She managed to drink some water from there but her hunger was becoming savage. She realized this was a bad idea and knew she would die of starvation soon. She had been lying next to the creek for the past day, not knowing where to go, losing hope to live since she knew there was no way she could save herself now.
Deeply in her throat, she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 am

Scar continued to bat against the cage but as the electricity went through his body, the pain heightened his anger as he howled in agony and he started throwing his body harder against the cage and with a defining crack of weeks of continuous wear it had started to fault. This wolf unlike the others were one of the wildest, he never took human form and never spoke just gestured and roared. He would have gone after the lady and torn her throat out but with the sounds of fast approaching guards it was to late for revenge at least for the moment. but as he always did he looked skywards for the answer and the moon answered him, the cat walk was above and it would offer free movement being he'd never of seen any one walk the cat walks except for the lady that was like the head honcho. Within a few leaps and thinking he was up on the railing scrambling on. His eyes locked with the woman and for a moment all else fell away as if it was for the message to be delivered. As he crocked his head his change from Wolf into human became erratic as if a horror film vision. The wolf was bearing its teeth slowly and the human was running its finger over its throat. Then it was gone as shooting towards the catwalk taking a hit to one of its muscular shoulders, He landed where another had escaped, he'd of when the humans talked of the one escaping, the window was new and he could see this. The window broke once again and for the second time the same window let two experiments out and into the open.
He ran as far as his muscles would let him before he stopped for a rest, he had followed a creek along knowing simply that water was life and that where water was there was pray being either it was a meat eater or not. He rested near a bank and drank greedily from making a tone of noise but he had a plan. He'd of not noticed the other one a stones throw a way his scenes clouded as food and water were on his mind and if- With a defining explosion of water a crock stroke, some of the more harder to find creatures but they'd defend their territory that and they wouldn't pass up a meal. The two fought the crock hat bitten a few times but only a flesh wound, he was slower then he should have been and he was bruised heavily but it ended in the water with the creature death rolling with the jaws of the scared would around its neck. Dragging it from the water was a mission in its self as well as trying to swim with it having almost lost it a few times, This crock was small yes but it had enough meat on it. He threw his head back when he was on dry a land and howled as he opened the body spilling the blood more as the fresh smell of blood and meat filled the air traveling down from where he was.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 am

I had been following a golden colored wolf for a while now and noticed she was week. I looked up and saw a squirles nest. I jumped up into the tree and dropped some baby squires in front of her. They died from the fall. I left 2 alone.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:36 am

Ethel was pissed.
She screamed in agony as she stood on the catwalk, not caring that her life was almost in danger by the leaping wolf that had turned human for a moment.
"GOD DAMNIT!" she cried as the guards rushed into the labs, carrying their guns. They glanced around as silence filled the room, but the tension was hot and compacted around them.
"Can't you guys so ANYTHING right?" demanded Ethel as she paced the catwalk, almost like a caged wolf heself."Just a little too late you cretins!"
She glared fire at the guards but even more so at the two scientists standing helplessly below. She would have to deal with them later.
Inside, the baby kicked and moved. She almost fell to the floor but gripped the railing and stood strong, flustered with rage at her employees.
"Two experiments have escaped. One being our most prized. Now do you god damn job--AND DO IT CORRECTLY--like you should have been ever since the first patient escaped. Search the wild, search the cities. I don't care where you look, gather every single guard and look, damnit!" Ethel ordered to the guards. "Bring them back alive!!"
The guards hustled out of the lab, their shoulders scrunched in fear of losing their jobs.
Ethel now looked down at the two scientists. "You two...I want to see you both in my office in a hour."
With that she stomped off the catwalk and disappeared.

Essence was lying near the water when she saw some food fall in front of her. She jumped, yelping slightly as she looked around in astonishment. When her dull, yet somewhat average eyes caught something moving the in brush. She noticed it was another wolf. Essence glanced down at the fallen squirrels, dead and ready to be eaten. Slowly, she put the puzzle pieces together. She stood and wagged her tail saying, "Thank you. Would you like one?"
Lowering her muzzle she pushed it in the other she-wolf's direction.

Last edited by Toby on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 am

((was two squirles not birds))

Scar had feasted on the beast he had killed as its blood flowed into the water and its scent of blood fulled the air, other predators would come and he knew that as well as other animals. It would bring the attention of the humans. His tracks were fresh and his scent. something to minimize.... the banks.. mud, this was going to make him angry. He rolled around in the mud covering his fur in it to minimize his scent and as for his tracks the creaks banks provided enough, he stepped and as he left the tracks dissolved as the bed of the river reformed it leaving no trace. Take the hunters out of their land and then let the hunters become the hunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth: Wolf's Rain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next