*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Rebirth: Wolf's Rain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 pm

"I have a question" I asked her jumping down from the trees as I pushed the baby back at her. "What are you doing here and im not hungry thankz though" I told her. I looked around. we were alone for now but that wouldn't stop my pack from picking up her scent as i did.

"Are you ok cousion" I asked Ethel looking up at her as she clutched her stomack. I didn't care if i was being hoolered at i only cared about her approval and her safety.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:40 pm

((Ack! Sorry! Fixed now :3 had a blond moment ^^; ))

Ethel stopped before she left the lab, glancing down at her cousin. Ethel had given many family members the oppurtunity to have a job within the labs. She paid for their schooling and taught them their jobs without every complaining for she knew how hard it was to maintain a job in the real world, beyond the walls of the Darcia palace. Although Ethel could hardly stand her family, she gazed softly at her cousin, finding a somewhat weak spot.
She gave her one nod and replied, "I'm fine."
With that, she departed from the labs to cool herself down.

Lips curling into a smile, Essence was too hungry to talk at first so she dug into one of the fallen squirrels; gnawing off its head and diving into its stomach. Small bits of blood spattered around her muzzle, but the squirrels were so small that it wasn't too much of a mess.
"I'm sorry," said Essence. "I'm new to the wild. My senses are dull and I don't know much about the laws of the woods."
She stopped eating, her green eyes flashing to the she-wolf in earnest.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 am

"Well you know your gonna have to be trained" I asked and said at the same time. "You should come meet my pack... because your not a guy they wont kill you.... your gonna need to see my grandmother she's very wise. she can help" I told her becaning to my home with my muzzle.

"I watched my cousion leave and i sighed. I then said to the other scientist "Help me clean this mess up" and i threw rags at her. I began cleaning up the blood on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:17 am

Scar kept walking along the bank until he saw two she-wolves conversing amounts each other. He looked around little bit and shook his head. He looked at her and then the other and carried on walking behind them. carrying down the water bank only speaking some words. 'You should leave, it will get hot around here.' after these word she arrived on down the river.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Essence's chest lightened at the invitation. Although she hadn't socialized very much it was better than being alone most of the time. She followed the other she-wolf asking, "What's your name? Mines Essence"
She then felt something in the wind change. Her shoulders became tense feeling like they were being watched. Call it intuition or the wolf's sixth sense but it made her claws dig into the dirt.
Her head whipped around and saw a male wolf behind them at some distance. She licked her lips and turned slowly, her head lowering as her mane bristled. "Dont I...know you?"
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Scar shook his head. 'No you don't.' He turned his head to hide the scar as it was his most characteristic part of him and it could identify him rather easily. 'No you don't, heed the warming move from the creak, humans will come this way.' he then started off down the creak again. He had to keep moving, further away so he could hunt the hunters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Akari looked up her green eyes glistening in the sun and she heared what the other wolf said and she smealed the blood. 'Thanks' i told the other wolf nodding my head my white fur swishing with the movement. my fur was many shades of white.
Back to top Go down
XxSoulessBeautyxX
Suck At Life. Emo.
Suck At Life. Emo.

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-01
Female

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm

An ebony-black wolf with a scar over her eye ran through the barren wasteland, grunting and sniffing for any Lunar flowers. She had been looking for Paradise for days, determined to get away from the disgusting human world. With a sigh, she collasped into the dust, tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth: Wolf's Rain   Rebirth: Wolf's Rain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth: Wolf's Rain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2