*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

a place to call home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:48 pm

we were pulling dresses on and off and exchanging dresses faster than anyone could. strange as it seems i was having fun! i pulled on a really short dark purple dress and examined myself in the mirror. "whatcha think takari?"

i mimicked his harsh expression and crossed my arms as well. did i really have to explain myself to him? i glanced at the changing room where anaiyu was and i replied. "eighteen." i had no choose if i wanted to get to know her. always have to answer to somebody...
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

"you look great" I said with a smile. I hadn't changed into my elven form and my wings and tail filled most of the room so I was greatful the stalls were big. *Like hell am I letting anyone know i'm a half breed* I thought as I changed into the slick silk blue dress and put on some silver necklaces that drapped over my neck. "Lets put on a show for the boys" I said with a smile. I went to go and open the door when it hit something. "Ouch" I heard Tyson's voice say. "What the-" I looked out and saw Tyson rubbing his head. "Oh my gosh Tyson I'm sorry" I said as I bent down to him and placed my hand gently on his head.

I glared at Braydon. "Don't get smart alicky with me boy" I growled. I went to stand up when the door handle of the stalls hit me in the back of the head. "Ouch" I placed my hand on the back of my head. "What the- oh my gosh Tyson I'm so sorry" I heard Takari sy as she placed her hand on my head. I smirked and looked up at her. "It's ok, I'm fine" I said as I looked her up and down. "Wow...you look...amazing" I said. I stood up and looked down at her then looked away as my cheeks turned red. "I-i-i mean umm you both do" I said as I smiled and placed my hand behind my head. Why was I acting like this, I never did. Was I really...falling in...love?
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:45 am

as takari checked tysons mental injuries i looked over at brayden who was wide eyed and a slight blush covered his cheeks. "what do you think?" i gave a small twirl and i thought i saw his jaw drop briefly. "beautiful" was all he said.

i watched her twirl and as i smiled to myself i told her she looked beautiful. she was like nothing i have ever seen before. as she stopped and smiled i couldnt help but smile back. then i heard tyson growl at me and i replied with a feirce growl of my own.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:36 am

I looked at Tysons head and felt for any bumpb or bruise. Luckily there wasn't a scratch on him. "Nothing serious it'll just probably be sore for awhile" I said. I smiled at him and helped him stand up. Looking up at him I couldn't help but look to his eyes. Tyson smiled at me but then looked up and growled at Anaiyu's guy. He snatched me into his arm like a protective parent. "Tyson what's wrong?" I whispered up to him.

As I smiled at Takari I saw the new boy look down to Anaiyu. Suddenly the protective side of me kicked in as I grabbed Takari and growled at him. Takari asked me what was wrong. "What are you boy?" I asked. I wanted to know before hand what I was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:13 am

i looked at takari and tyson and then up at braydon. "what are you talking about? he's human!" i looked into his eyes, they seemed sad almost. like there is a hidden truth that was fixing to show itself. "r-right?" i looked up at him with saddened eyes... if he was anything bad... i wouldnt forgive myself for starting to fall for him...but... i wouldnt be able to stop that feeling either...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:26 am

I looked up at Tyson. What did he mean by that? I looked at Anaiyu then to the new guy. "No Anaiyu he's not human" I said, that I was sure of, his scent gave it away.

I looked at Braydon. The smell of fire was around him. Pyro? No they don't get that big. Kitsune maybe? I didn't know but I knew I couldn't immediately trust him. "He's a creature, not human Anaiyu" I growled as I looked at him with Takari in my arms protectivly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:42 am

I shake off the surprizing quetions and anserws in complet confidence, amd puts on a act of inicence,"i am nothing what do you mean, why are you all acting so weird all of a sudden, did i do something wrong, what did i do"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:51 am

I looked at the new guy. "This is a time of harshways do you really expect us to believe that when I can smel your scent, it's not human I can say that much" I said as I turned in Tysons arms.

I growled at Braydon. "What you have done boy is lie to me, you are not human, Anaiyu how can you not smell the diffenrence?" I said as I waved a hand from her to him. The scent of fire and ash covered Braydon, he was anything but human.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:54 am

i looked at him and sniffed the air. fire... i stepped away slightly and looked up at him with sorrow.... "im sorry." i dont know if i said it to takari and tyson or braydon... all i could think of was what was he and why couldnt i tell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:58 am

"What do you mean what does me smelling like fire or what ever it is you are talking about, do with me personaly,i did nothing." who are these people, how do they know? are they hunters or something, they dont look like hunters, plus there is no way, i have had problems befor with them befor!
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:17 am

i couldnt look at him... i couldnt meet his eyes...
"your scent tells others what you are..." if i looked at him i was going to break.. grow up anaiyu! i told myself. you have delt with worse... but this was almost as bad as the other...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:24 am

"Who are you people how do you know what i am," Growles, and turns to half form "are you hunters, tell me i dont want no trubble" backs away and goes to deffence mode.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:29 am

"we dont thats the problem..." i felt tyson step forward and i stopped him with my hand before stepping toward braydon. i looked into his eyes and i had to force the tears in my eyes not to fall. i cupped his cheek. "we mean no harm to you. we arent hunters." i felt his body relax slightly. i pointed to my wolf ears. "we are like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:35 am

I pulled away from her grasp as I backed away again. "That proves nothing, no one is like me even if you are not human, I know you guys are not, and i am not familiar with any other kind of breed, I have lived by myself my whole life, your kind hunts me to, I just never had one smell me out" I look at the other guy with rage on my face. He had started this, it was his fault, why did he have to start this. I started to get mad as I felt my eyes start to go black.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Thu May 20, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:58 pm

i watched his eyes change color... it was the same shade of black my fathers had turned when my uncle came to hunt us down. i looked him in the eyes again, not touching him but letting the hatred i have for my uncle come out toward him. "i wouldnt hurt you." i growled. "but since you are sure otherwise...were done here..." i didnt care if he could hear the pain in my voice. i was done... he thought i would hurt him so why stay? i shifted into my full wolf form and before leaving the store i told takari telepathically to lets just go. i took one last look at braydon and let out a small whine before running off.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:46 am

I growled as I felt Tysons grip tigten on me. "Kitsune" I whispered. I turned my head as I heard Jara's thunderous foot falls. Jaggerjack wasn't far behind her. Jara hissed as she passed the boy and walked up in front of Tyson and I. I jumped onto Jara as Tyson stayed on the ground. As Anaiyu ran off Jara and I slowly followed. "And to think I thought he would have chased her" I whispered. *He stands there like a paralized kit* Jara told me through the mental connection.

As I watched Takari hop onto Jara I looked at Braydon. "You hurt either of these girls you won't see the light of day ever again" I growled. I placed a hand on Jaggerjack as I followed Jara, Takari, and Anaiyu.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:00 am

i couldnt think i lost all sight of everything around me, i just kept running from everyone and everything. *i wanted to be followed... why couldnt he-* i sniffed the air and i cursed. it wasnt fire and ash i smelt... it was dragon. *god dammit takari!* i made my paws move faster then normal and let my mind drift into full wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:35 am

i watch her run away, then i watched her friends do the same, Wow this girl seemed up set maybe she does not want to hurt me she had the cance, but she did not take it, i should follow her and try to talk to her alone. *truns to full form and starts after her, makind sure to stay down wind and in the shadows so they can not smell me and far enough away so they can not see me, but close enough to smell them.* I need to know if she is telling the truth and i need to wait till she is alone.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:44 am

I watched as I saw the boy begin to change. *Good, he's doing the right thing...leaving* I thought. Even though I just met Anaiyu she was like a little sister to me. Jara snorted as I felt her thoughts about Brayden. *The nerve to accuse us like that* she told me. The smell of fire began to slowly disappear as we got further away. "Anaiyu slow down" I said in a commanding voice. She needed to stay close, especially with the boy in his full Kitsune form.

I looked around keeping a close watch for any movement in the area as we walked through the streets of the town. Anaiyu was far ahead but when Takari yelled I saw her slow down a little. "Takari are you and Anaiyu ok?" I asked her. My heart raced as I looked at her. "I am, I don't know about Ana" she said. I raised my hand up to her and grabbed onto her hand. *I...I'm falling for you* I thought. When I looked up at her I saw a shocked expression on her face. "What...did you say?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:08 am

As I was running I was starting to loss the sent Anaiyu seemed to be further away, then I herd someone say, “Anaiyu” and quickly changed direction. Still being careful to be down wind and in the shadow, and still perfect distance. Now the smell of them was stronger they must be close together now I can step back a little bit to be safe. “why won’t they split up, I need to be patient, ok just keep focused. Now I just got to follow. I hope she was telling the truth I really like this girl I would hate for this to end it.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:07 am

i kept running, ignoring takari's call. i couldnt stop. i cant have them see me... even in wolf form tears were falling down my face... i turned a corner sharply and anded up nose to nose with a kitsune. i jumped back back and let out a long growl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:22 am

I see the girl running now and I move ahead because of the wind change and I see her about to turn into a dark alley so I jump down in it just in time to have her run into me. When she sees me she starts to growl so I quickly turned to human form and quickly told her to hush, she did. I see the other two run past and wait a minute before looking around the corner to see them turn another corner. *Judging by how they are running I got and were they are running I got 20 minutes.* Finnaly i can talk to her and see if she is telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm

i kept quiet but didnt change out of my form... i wasnt going to let him hurt me... not even going to give hinm the change. i started pacing around him. curious as to why he was chasing me. i growled quietly, telling him to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:25 am

I heard her growl and quickly turned around to see her pacing around me. I could expect as much as I have been following her so she is probly thinking I want to heart her, I could think that myself, but as I took a closer look I can see that she had been crying. “well hello there again im am sorry to have scared you but I wanted to know if you were telling the truth do you not want to heart me, are you…..like me not in the way you are now but do you have two forms…. like me. Im sorry but I had to wait till they were gone to talk to you alone, I just want to know. And I want to ask can you turn into your human form so I can look at you for who you are and so im not intimidated, you see I am in my full human form for I want to show you that I mean no harm."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:46 am

As Anaiyu ran off I lost sight of her. "Damn it" I growled as I looked around. "Where did she go?" I heard Jara growl as I felt the vibration of her growl on my legs. I looked over and felt Tyson as I heard him say something that caught me off gaurd. "What...did you say?" I asked. He just looked at me confused. "I didn't say anything" he said. I shook my head and looked around again. Jara lifted her head and sniffed the air as I saw Jaggerjack walk up next to her sniffing aswell. "This way" Jaggerjack said as he turned the otherway. I looked down at Tyson and realized he was holding onto my hand. My face turned red as I looked away. Jara turned to follow Jaggerjack and Tyson let go of my hand. Next thing I knew I felt his legs press against mine as his arms wrapped around my waist. *What the-* I thought as I turned my head. I immediatly regretted it. His face was right next to my shoulder and only an inch away. I involuntarilly gasped as I gazed into his eyes. They were so blue yet dark and deep like an ocean. Jara jolted alittle as she felt the extra wieght. "What...what are you-" I began to question. He silenced the rest as he gently placed a kiss on my lips. My heart immediatly kicked into hyperspeed as the fire rushed through my viens. My eyes closed as I sat there paralyzed.

As Jara began to turn I felt Takari's hand slip through mine. Out of pure impulse I jumped onto Jara's back and sat right behind Takari, placing my hands around her. My head went to her shoulder as she turned. She would be mine and I would nver let her go. *My Shining Star* I thought as she looked at me. "What...What are you-" she began to say. *Don't say it* I thought as I leaned forward. My body seemed to have a mind of it's own as I kissed her lips. My heart felt like it would explode as her lips met mine. *Anaiyu you have sometime, just let me have mine* I thought as my grip tightened around her. Now I knew what this was. This was love. *She's my heart*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next