*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

a place to call home - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 am

(HEy yeah ur back)
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:31 am

Crysel looked up at the angel hybrid in front of her. "Tysons girl had I nightmare, she went to take a walk" she said to her.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 am

I heard a scream to my right so I started to walk that way hoping to catch one. I saw a girl glowing sort of run past me. I jumped up into the trees and hid as she ran. I followed her using all my skills to aviod poorly set traps. I followed then I saw her talk to a dragon. I didnt move and didnt make a sound and no one could see me because I was several trees back and hidding. This will be fun I thought to myself. I went hopping from tree to tree until I found sophie. I jumped down lainding infrount of her. "I found a dragon and a angle hybrid are the with that other half bread beast" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 pm

((Welcome back Kate!! *glomps*))

Sophie had been busy practicing her magic. Although Cholette thought her gift dumb Sophie didn't much care what the girl thought, she was young and have been spoiled by her uncle that she hadn't had enough life experience like Sophie had. She had lived among pirates, taught by great wizards, and knows how to throw a punch from living on the streets for a while. Sophie had no one to depend on, no one to spend billions of coin to spoil her, no one to protect her. Ever since she could remember it's been a dog-eat-dog world and she had grown to perceive it as that. She hardly remembered her parents and has no relatives.
Sophie healed the red mark on her cheek, although the pain was gone now it would still take another hour before the mark would fully disappear. Kar stayed by her side, resting against her back as she conducted spells and mixed magic with herbs and liquids.
She had only made a handful of magical vials when Cholette landed in front of her.
Sophie stood up and handed Cholette a vial.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:39 am

"Whats this for" I asked normal holding up the vile. "Also did you here me I asked if a dragon and a angle half breed is in the hybrids group" I said again. I didnt care If i was interupting her i needed info and I was gonna get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 pm

walking by i hear you muttering to another person and i stand looking at you. wondering if you noticed i had walked up.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:44 pm

(srry teamjacob but you have to wait to be approved before you can start)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Sophie stared at Cholette steadily. It's a potion to boost your reflexes for your hand to hand combat. Once you drink it it'll last for only ten minutes and you may lose some strength. Gotta take the pros with the cons, I guess, thought you may want to use it sometime," she explained flipping her hair over her shoulder, then placed the handful of other vials in her handbag that was slung over her shoulder. She listened and nodded, "Yep that's them alright."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 pm

"Well thanks" I said trying to hold any rude comment in my mouth. I didnt want to isult her after she made me this. "Ok so I found them" I said explaining where I found them. "I didnt see that horrible half bread though."

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 am

(hey everyone im going to need wayha on thisone befor i can reply but ill ise the other guy)
i geared up and took some medicen to keep my body calm. I always seem to get excided right befor the full moon. I sniffed the air and smelt something odd.I followed it and cameto two people talking and holding what looks like vials. so i sat and watched for a few moments just wondering what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:36 am

I heared someone or something behind me so I walked down into the town grabbing sophies hand and nugging her along. I only said in a inocent girl voice "Come on lets go shop some more you got me a present but I didn't get you anything." I smiled at her gently pulling her along. I was really good at acting because i had been able to trick my uncle many times.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 am

(sorry for being away so long!!!)
i arose from the water slightly letting only my eyes come above the surface. why was he watching me so?
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Canta man look at something that is so beautiful, it is not every day a man finds someone that has sutch beauty. *chuckles* pluss im waiting for you to finish.

I decided to walk down and just follow the girls i had noting else to do so why not. I followed a short distance behind them not really trying to hid the fact that i was following them, i think i wanted them to just for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 am

Sophie was unsure of how to react of this sudden change in her "leaders" attitude. However she didn't mention it for being anxious that she would get slapped again.
Blocking up her mental walls in case if this simple human girl had learned telekinesis or something, she only opened a mental corridor direct at Kar, as the great snow leopard padded behind them with watchful eyes.
Kar, I need you to stay in the woods. Okay? she told him.
His eyes widened. Sophie felt her heart twinge at his concern, sensing it even though she couldn't see it.
Sophie...what if this wench turns on you? he purred in his head to her.
I'll be okay. She needs me, no matter how prideful she is. She needs me. I'll be alright. Stay in the woods and just keep an eye on things. If things seem to get out of hand, or anything to do with the hybrids, you know how to reach me, she explained.
Kar mentally agreed and their conversation ended there. He walked with them until the forest's edge then stopped in his tracks, the tip of his tail swishing behind him as he watched the two females disappear into town.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 am

"Oh look at this it looks amazing on you" I said handing her a light blue necklace. "You should try it on here ill help you get it on" I said laughing as I hooked it on her. "Ill buy it" I said to the lady handing her money and grabbing sophies hand again and pulling her. I laughed again. "Now we both have something to have from eachother." "HEy im tired lets go to bed ok but first we need a room do you know of any in town" I asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 am

i walked up to him and snapped my fingers in front of his face to get his attention off my body and back to my face, but he was still looking me up and down. i just sighed and walked to the house to dry off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm

i looked around and followed her inside. "i need you to get ready so i can send you back to your pack. so hurry up get ready were leaving soon. I dont wantto worrie them."
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:25 am

"i doubt they will worry." i grabbed my clothes and i walked into the bathroom and got changed before walking back out
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Sophie felt a ping in her head as she heard Kars voice.
I know why she took you into town. Pretend to be villagers--be innocent. You two are being followed.
Her heart skipped a beat, while Cholette dragged her along.
Be careful Kar..
she begged.
She sensed him wink at her and felt him disappear from her mind, she still felt warm so she knew Kar was still alive.
Finally Sophie had gotten the picture and laughed along with Cholette.
"Oh my! It's so beautiful! Thank you!" she said with a grin implying towards the necklace. "Hmm...there's a lodge just one block away, it isn't for kings or queens but it does have room service!"
Sophie laughed at her joke as she led Cholette to a building called "Ballard's Inn."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:50 pm

I stretched out as I walked around in my elven form. Not many new about this form, actually only Jara new about it that I knew of at least,and since not many people could tell the difference between a hybrid and a true draconian, everyone I had ever met thought that I was a true Dragonborne (Another name for draconian) I then looked up at the sky,wondering when Anaiyu would be back.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 am

(Blue)"Ok come on i race you" I said laughing with her joke. I let go of her hand and ran normal for a human. "Come on im gonna beat you" I said back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 am

"all the same i need to get you back you have been here long enough you got to see my home and how i live. You ready?
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:48 pm

i shrug and gather up my belongings before walking past him and start leaving
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 am

I nodded at her, understanding what had happened.
I looked up at Chrysel and asked,
"Is it okay if I go to her?
Maybe she needs someone to talk to?
I can... help..."
I asked sincerely.
I really wanted to talk to her.
Not because I just wanted to find something out.
But because she was also a friend.
And a trustworthy one at that.

I went in the woods and started to find her.
I opened up my eyes to search for her.
I saw her aura just a few miles away.
I followed her.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Crysel looked at the girl with an examining eye before turning to look through the window to see Tyson laying on the bed, looking at the cielling then getting up and pacing the room. Crysel sighed and looked back at her. "Do not harm her, if a single hair is harmed on her Tyson will have my hide and your head, I can tell already he will come to truly love that girl" she said. Jara walked around to see Crysel talking to the angel and watched for awhile but was son disturbed by Jaggerjack. "Crysel is a wise dragon is she not?" he asked with a playful tone. Jara snorted as she looked from him to Crysel. "Lets just hope that she doesn't get cocky like some dragons do" she said almost drenching her words with his name in it. Jaggerjack grumbled as he lowered his head. "Im not that thick scaled you know" he said to her. Jara sighed as she looked up at Jaggerjack. The black dragon wasn't bad looking, it was his arrogance that she didn't approve of at the moment. But she saw he seemed to acting sincer and could only sigh as she looked away. "No I suppose your not" she said. Jaggerjacks head straightened up as a low rumble could be heard from his throat almost like a cats purr. "Oh quit your prumming" Jara said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next