*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm

I smiled again, just what I was looking for. "Then why not join us, prove that a Female can be alpha, prove them wrong" I said. I offered her my hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm

i lookd at her hand. why not father would approve... i shook her hand. i hoped i knew what i was doing...
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm

"Good" I said. "looks like we have everything together. Hey when do we get to see our taritarory" I asked our leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 am

A female leader this i did not ask...this was definatly new to me. i have never herd of it...but i female is for nuturing in nature and more suddle. this could be a really good choice on my part. So i went ahead and ask. "So what made you guys decide on a female leader? did you just want something that you think would help a pack rather than hurt it...what was you reason."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 am

Vincent remained quiet during the ordeal, he knew that if he spoke out of context he would certainly lose his temper to the male. He was calm and composed, but he knew that he could snap into action with the other male.
"Don't treat me like I'm not here, pup," he stated calmly.
He knew that he didn't have a bad soul but their personalities simply didn't mix.
Vincent leaned against the railing, as he heard the other male ask his question.
Immediately Vincent ran through his mind of responses of his memories how his father and his uncles had taught him that females are meant for reproducing, and you could have as many as you want as long as there were tons of werewolves in the world. He remembered his father beating his mother if she failed at having a child, losing some during the gestation period. He clearly remembered watching his sister in law being killed by her mate because he discovered she was barren. He was oung at those times, only a mere age of six, and he had grown in secrecy to protecting the females and vowed to never abuse them like the generations before him had.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 am

I sighed and snaped at the male who we still dont now the name of "Will you shut up aready. Quiet with the questions youll find the answers out later now shut up befor I make you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 am

i looked up at the wolf and stated. "lison one thing we got to get clear is that im no pup at least give me that respect. but i wasent trying to ingnor you dude i just thought sence she wa the alfa i would ask her. but if you got the answer then tell me i would like to know." i looked at the man with some confustion. what was his problem. im just trying to gather information if he has a problem with that then hes more of a hot head then i imagend. then i turned to the girl i gave her a quick smile. and said comly. "lison im not one who trust packs. i have been hunted by plenty of them just for game. and there ruthless beast is what they are. I have had my family killed by a pack when all we were doing were walking on a beach. So its hard for me to trust them so im sorry if i am afending anyone by asking to manny question...but i think i have a right to know what im getting myself into. im just trying to find out as mutch as i can about them to see if this is something i truly want to get into." truning back to the alfa and the man behind her. i see that you guys are forming a new pack and you guys seem like nice people with good attentions. but im going to be suious about why you are making one and what you plan to do...i just dont want to join a pack and it turn out to be like the ones i have had to met in the past...."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

"Well boo hoo for you. I bet you we have all had some tough times. well when everyone gets there stuff together call me" I said and walked back to go surfing.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Vincent rolled his eyes and shook his head slightly.
"Temper temper," he cooed. "I'll give you the respect that you're not a pup, as long as you give me the respect that I'm your superior. I'm not as powerful as my alphess here nor do I have as much as authority, and I'm not asking to have the kind of power. Treat me kindly and I'll give it to you in return. Deal?"
Vincent still held his arms crossed in front of his chest. He never wanted to trek on Aleu's territory of the alpha, he knew how much this position meant to her, and for finally getting a pack rallied together. Yet, he simply wanted them to know that he is second in command and wanted them to know that he deserves respect just like anyone else. Vincent was a forgiving spirit, he'll gladly respect the male only if he knows his place in the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 pm

"dude lison i have no problem giving you respect. but so fare all i have done is ask questions to make sure i dont get into something i wount like. And everyone is acting like im a ass. Im not saying you all arnt good people and nice and really im not. But pleanty of people have act all nice nice before. and turned out to be ass whole and im sure you all have met people like that. So understand im being cautous not to jump ahead of myself."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

I grabed my board and ran out into the ocean. "Ugh boys especialy him he just needs to shut up and go along with it he thinks hes the only one whos had a hard time ughhhh" I said as I started to surf.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 pm

"Easy you three knock it off" I said looking at them but trying to avoid Vincents gaze, the whole mate comment shook me up a bit. "First things first, I want names, I already got Fearia now I want yours boy and yours as well" I said looking from the boy to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 pm

i slaped my head at my own stupidity and shook my head. "im sorry about that i forgot to tell you guys my name. i appologize. my name is Brian..." i gave a little thought to is i should give my last name and thought it was ok. i lifted out my hand to the girl as a jesture to shake it. "brian coco"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:14 pm

I tilted my head and bit my lip to hold back a giggle as I shook his hand. "Welcome Brian" I said with a smile, I then turned my head to Vincent, an indication to shake hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:23 pm

after shaking her and i did a little chuccle seeing her exspretion. "its ok to laugh i know i got a funny name. i then looked at the male and he still was giving me the i hate you and your guts look. i looked at him and said extending my hand to him as well. "ill shake to be friends but im still going to ask questions...im just a curious kind of guy."
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:46 pm

"im Faythe" i told her
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 pm

I smiled at my new pack. "Welcome Faythe" I said to her. "Now I wil answer your question Brian, the reason we decided to start a pack was because I was tired of being treated like dirt in my old pack, I wanted to prove to them that females are just as strong if not stronger than males" I nodded my head towards Vincent. "Vincent, My Beta here found me wandering about and knew of my goal, he's followed me like a loyal pup ever since" I smiled at the memory, remembering at first that I didn't want him but then gradually became friends with him. "And yes, soon we will go to camp, but not right now, we will meet tonight at midnight by the bookstore" I looked at Faythe. "The one where we bumped into each other" I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm

"thank you. and i understand were you stand now. Also um im not familer with town i dont go there unless i apsolutly have to so i will need a guide to get there. I looked at the two and really dident want to be around the beta right now he still looked steemed up. and the girl out surfing well dident like me. so i turned to Faythe and really dident have any problems with her and she seemed nice and probly the best bet so i asked. "Do you mind when night come that i meat you hear and you and me can walk there sence you know the way."
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 pm

i looked at him curiously. he was very kind even when i am rude and he seemed ok. besides he and i are family now so... "sure" i told him. i tried to smile and failed so i quit. i havent smiled in god knows when.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 pm

((Okay first thing, my character isn't mad. He was but he;s cooled off, he's pretty good at holding back his emotions, just lately they've been leaking. He's the kind of guy that's mad then makes jokes to get it out of the way and sometimes even pushes his luck. Just a heads up. He's not steamed up and is just chillin now ^_^))

Vincent sucked in a breath and shook the males hand feeling Aleu's heated stare on him. He obeyed like she said, the loyal pup he was. He didn't mean to hang onto every word she said, he couldn't really help it. Of course Vincent knew he would warm up to the male--Brian--and they would become a team like he and Aleu was, but that would come in time.
When they have determined where they would meet and what time, he heard Brian needed a guide but he knew they got off to a wrong start. Maybe the male would be nervous around him. Vincent didn't want to make anyone back into a corner so he stayed quiet, opting himself out.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 am

I nodded in agreement. "Good now that that's settled I think we'll take our leave, lets go Vince" I said, placing my hand on his arm. I began to walk back towards the water and sat in the sand. Feeling the cool sea air kiss my face.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 am

I saw our alpha start to come in the water so i ran up to her and asked "SO whats up and what are there names please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:09 pm

i truned to fath and said. "um well that was certaintly wierd." i gave a little laugh "so i guess we are in a pack." i reached out my hand for her to shake. "its a pleasure to meat you faythe."
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

i looked at his hand before shaking it and what felt like an electric current went up my arm. i pulled away quickly. *what the heck* i thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:35 pm

i did a quick little smile. she felt it to. but i played it off. i rubed my hand on my shirt and said "sorry i guess my hand was a little swety. im sorry" i looked back up at her and couldent help but stare her beauty was beyond compare. but ill let her take her time with her fellings. so i asked. "um i know your changed now so i guess you dont want to go surfing with me." i turned and walked away and while i was walking i turned my head and waved my hand and said. "ill see you tonight at nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next