*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 pm

"Dont look down on me just because your a guy. I hate guys like that and I wont mind showing I dont like you either" I said growling again. Taylor placed a hand on my arm and I growled alittle at him then calmed down alittle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Feeling the growing tension I gave a loud low growl and stepped in front of everyone. "Enough!" I snapped, loud enough for them to hear me but not loud enough to alert the town. Once I did this I growled again, showing I wasn't afraid to take down anyone to keep the peace, this was my pack now and I was alphess I would earn their respect hopefully in time. Standing straight I looked each one dead in the eye daring them to challenge me.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 am

i looked at th girl who steped in fount of us that we met on the beach...i cant remember her name, god i hate it when i do that. "Ok so what did you want us to come down here for?"
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:19 am

i slowly felt the tension leave my body with out me willing it. this was what it was like with an alpha. you listen although you may not wish to. i let out a soft inaudible sigh and listened to my alphess.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:34 am

"You should teach this pup to listen" I said with a small laugh as I straightned up alittle.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I turned to Feria and made a low growl as I stared her down. "As should you Feria....Enough" I said in a monotone, but commanding way. I would not tolerate dissobedience if it ment the disorder of my pack, I knew I had to assume total control and respect. I straightened up and looked at everyone else, then last to the tall boy with Faythe. "You all will see...now, since everything is settled, come with me" I said as I turned around and began to take a couple of steps then stopped. Turning my head I looked at the new boy with Feria, examining him. He wasn't scrawny but lean muscled, he would probably make a good hunter. Looking up at him one last time I turned and began to walk again. "The new boy may come too" I siad without turning. Staying in human form I began to walk towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Vincent had remained silent observing his fellow packmates and how they'll get along. When Aleu stood to make her voice known amongst her members, Vincent kept a cool gaze on them watching for any of them to snap at her. He knew she could stand her own ground but he would be her reinforcement if needed. Vincent faithfully followed Aleu not to sure about the two males who haven't been very important to them since their names have left the traces of his mind, he knew this would come back at him later but as of right now they weren't even in the pack yet, they were still auditioning per say.
Vincent wanted the tension to be lessened and he wondered if Aleu was stressed, if she was she was being darn good at hiding it.
However this didn't stop the Beta, while in human form he picked up his pace running on silent and experienced feet beneath him. He was born a werewolf, he was used to running without a sound.
"C'mon slowpokes before the fun is over before it began!" He winked at Aleu, excited for the night's hunt, no one had a clue of what was going on and he didn't want their prey to move without them. He ran ahead of them, hoping that at least Aleu would run by his side.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 am

I let a low growl only I could hear and silently followed. Taylor followed beside me and everytime I could get an inch away he got closer. I laughed alittle to myself at home much he looked like a lost puppy following a girl home. I final let all my tensio out and let him walk by me. He smiled at me and I couldnt help but laugh alittle more. Yes deffinatly a lost puppy I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:00 pm

I followed but with a questioning heart. I did not know if this is going to be a good or even if i want to join. but lets see what shes got. so i start to walk
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 am

I growled but this time playfully as I picked up the pace and dashed to Vincents side. We ran out of the city in full human form so as not to cause suspision to the humans in miami. Running, Vincent and I lead the group to the forest but instead of going further in we stayed by the edge, I wanted to lead them to the swamps. There the test would be held. I tried to keep the pace to a resonable run so as not to tire them, they'd need their energy. Seeing the familiar trees and scent I took a sharp left into the forest, we were close to the camp. Slowing down to a jog I looked around for the berry bushes. Sniffing the air I smelt them. "We're close" I told the group. I walked on til I saw the huge berry bushes. Berries of many kinds tangled around in a circle like fashion as if they could hold a small camp inside them...which they did. Walking around the bushes I found the small gap that only a small anila or dog could crawl through, turning to the group I smiled. "One way in, one way out, this is our camp, before you enter you MUST make sure NO ONE sees you, is that understood?" I said, looking at everyone except Vincent who knew the rules by heart already.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 am

i smiled to myself. hiding in a crowd is something i knew well.
"I understand." i said instantly. i knew how to follow orders, and knew how to not get caught breaking them. but this i could follow easily.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 am

I nodded and changed makeing sure no one except them saw me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 am

I smiled they really thought this threw. "understood"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Vincent was elated that Aleu ran next to him, he smelt their prey close by as they ventured deeper into the swamps. The air had become humid, almost sticking to his skin. And the beta instincts within him that had been trained all of his life came to life as he kept looking back at the members. Although they haven't earned their right yet, and some of them he couldn't place their names, he felt protective over them and wondered if Aleu felt the same towards these strangers.
He then shrugged off the guilt that he couldn't remember their names for when they were wolves, he had never thought about names, only smells and body language.
When they reached the area to transform he kept his eyes alert and circled them to make sure no one was out their watching them, granted that he stumbled over a couple branches here and there, but he still kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 pm

I smiled as I looked at the group. "Good, now before anyone is allowed to even enter the camp site there is the matter of your initiation" I said as I looked over to Vincent with a smile. I knew he couldn't wait for the hunt. Turning back to the group I breathed in deeply, hopefully nothing would go wrong. "This test, if you will, will test your ability to work as a pack, it will also show me your strengths and abilities as an individual, in this initiation you will stay in your wolf form, at no point may you shift to human form, even if facing a hunter, if you face any human you will run not attack, run" I said stressing the words run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 am

i laughed a little. "this sounds like its going to be fun." i turned into my wolf form. "what do you want us to do."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 am

I snorted a laugh ready for anything. *Sure, I will* I thought to them normal.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 am

i nodded. running was something i could do even if fighting was necessary.
"if that is your orders." i shifted into a wolf and lowered my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 pm

I looked to my right and to my left at the other wolfs. i felt confident that i will be able to do anything threw swomps, i have been threw them before...but i feel like i might need to help them out a little...i just need to know what i need to do befor i think or do anything.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 pm

I looked around, no one, except a few chattering squirrels in the trees, was around. Growling I closed my eyes and began to shift into my true form. I felt my joints shift and reshape into different positions, my bones seemed to turn into play-doe and shift around as my skin grew long thick black fur with a blue tint to it in certain places. I went onto al fours, feeling my teeth sharpen into deadly canines and my nails turn to razzor claws. My tail bone grew until I had a long fluffy tail of my own. The chain colar around my neck grew with me while the rest of my clothes seemed to disappear. Opening my eyes I revealed blue wolf eyes. I looked at my soon to be pack, then up slightly to Vincent and back to the group again. *Your initiation is to Hunt here in the swamp, but not deer or squirrels, that's easy prey" I looked around, hoping they'd do the same. *Do any of you know why I chose the swamp as our hunting grounds? Take a guess at what our prey will be* I coaxed. I asked this to test their intelligence, anyone could guess but only the smart ones were confident enough to voice it. It would also show their courage because an alligator hunt was dangerous and difficult, someone could die if they didn't follow directions.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Vincent glanced up at the sky, blurry with the swamps heat and clouded by the treetops--or what was left of them. He leaned against the tree as he summoned his wolf to join him. it has been a few days since his wolf had ventured out of his skin and was hesitant, but once Vincent coaxed him,the urge was too great and suddenly his joints were crackling beneath his clothes. He felt his muzzle elongate, becoming sleek in the darkness. He leaned on his hands and knees, back legs lengthening and forming into hind legs. His bushy tail burst from his pants as he ripped out of them. Luckily he had never gotten dressed into his average clothes and just wore his swimming trunks, he had more at the den.
Red fur sprouted from every pore as on his belly, neck, and chin white fur revealed itself.
Smells became sharper, hearing louder, and he felt the vibrations in the earth beneath him.
His golden eyes found Aleu near him as his thoughts became blunt and simple, forgetting his name along with every memory of being human. All he thought of was his pack, here and now. All he knew is that this was his pack, the she-wolf had finally accepted to be his, and that they were on a hunt to prove each member's worth.
Yes, his thoughts became simple, just like a normal wolf, but he was still smart and was quick on his feet in this form.
The red male wolf stood next to Aleu, staring at the wolves before them, towering over her with his muscles and height.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 am

*Im glad its not something easy I use to hunt stuff like that when I was a pup* I thought to her. * but no I dont now, I dont feel like trying to guess* I thought to everyone who was listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:56 am

I smiled at the thought. "you want us to hunt aligators dont you. i mean the only animal in swomps that would poss a real challenge would be aligtors."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 am

The red wolf nuzzled the alpha females neck. A wonderful challenge, he thought simply to her.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:18 am

I nuzzled Vincent back as I felt his head on my neck then looked at the male wolf that had spoken. *Yes, very good observation, we will be hunting Alligators, and not little ones either, we'll be hunting adults, their scales are thick so taking them down will not be easy, not to mention we are in their territory the water so a plan will have to be made.* I looked at each of my soon to be pack members, from the two males to the two females. *Any who wish to back out may do so now* I told them. I quickly looked to Vincent as if to ask if this was right, making sure the others did not see my quick glimpse,then huffed. Yes, this was right, I should not have to force them in, if they wanted to leave I would let them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next