*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

Mystery in the Highlands Empty
    PostSubject: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 am

I patrolled throught the forests of the Highlands, the smell of blood was near by, I could smell it. I growled as I heard a branch snap to my left. I turned and saw that it was only Seltera. Her pure snowy white form walking up to me from around the trees. My fur flattened back from its spiked up position as I looked down at her. "What news is there from the village?" I commanded.

As I walked up to Conri I bowed my head. "Only that the villagers had another attack from a Pack last night, they said it looked like a giant bear but from what I could smell it was a werewolf, which would make sense from the full moon last night" I reported. Knowing about the up coming full moon a couple of our own werewolf members had to be hidden and tied away for the night. The smell of the humans blood still filled my nose as I tried to sneeze it away.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Forgetting that the full moon was hear he quikly took the men that were able to controll there forms and quilkly made them ty up the others and put some in there asighned cages. "dam why do i have to be so gorgetfull, dam you there quikly get him in a cage he is already starting to form." he looked down and saw that he was to and at that moment started to focus and stuggle to keep in control and just when he was about to cave in the formation was compleat and was able to countroll himself in his full form. This is a hard task and nearly noone can do it, but now that he had it even when his people are in werewolf form they do know to lison to him. But of course as always some of them got away and hit the villege. "dam, my men with me we will take the advantige of this opertunity and get as mutch meat as we can we need to lesson our time out of the packs camp deffence now move." We got back right befor dawn just in time to get the meat in the meat lockers. and some for the festival the next night. Smiling now he knew nothing was better than a festival after a full moon.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 pm

"Ugh werewolfs so uncontrolable at times" I said to my beta wincing at the smell of blood inside my nose and filled it. *achew* i snezed. "Blesh you" she said. "Thanks It just suprises me that they have such little control sometimes" I said as we were ptroling our area. "Yeah I know" she said as we got aliitle closer to the town.

(Is this ok I hope it is tell me if you want this off and give me advice)
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

(its ok your fine)

I growled as I heard the news from Seltera. Stupid Moon Pack, couldn't they control themselves for one full moon? Just one? No they had to go on a rampage everytime they lost control and we had to clean up the mess. What made it worse was now there would probably be another outbreak of new 'pups.' This was the last straw for them. "Seltera you look after the pack i'm going to have a...talk..with their alpha" I said as I shook my fur and head, trying not to smell the human blood that was sure to be near by. I didn't wait for Seltera's reply, I immediatly began to head in the direction in which I knew the Moon Pack housed.

I nodded my snowy white head as I watched Conri run off. Turning in the other direction I first head for the nearest river to rid my nose of the smell of human blood. How the werewolves could love it I didn't know. It was salty and had a rusty like smell. I listened for the sound of the river as I heard my own foot steps pad against the forest floor. Once I was done with my quick cleaning I would head for the Pack.
    (please note that they all have a scottish accent aswell and try to imagine it)
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 pm

"Well the night is over lol and we got lots of meat to last us a whole mounth great job guys you did wonderfully. o and look at this here comes the three that got away well how was your night fellas hope it was good lol. but you need to tell me how many because now i got to hear from the other clans for this, but look on the bright side we will be getting more followers lol, just make sure you guy practice your controll and get in a cage next time." aaaaaaaaaaa well i guess now i will have to hear form the others. great my favorit thing lol " hey everyone get ready we are going to have us a wonderful feast so ready yourselfs.lol" i truned to my house and climed into bead, resting up to atart a argument lol should be fun and fell asleep.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:36 am

Nose high in the air I ran for the Moon Pack territory. *Those uncontrolable halfbrains* I thought as the silent pound of my paws hit the debry of the forest floor. My fur was on end as I came to the edge of the forest, the rusty smell of blod stronger than ever. I skid to a stop to figure out which direction to head in before heading north.

I began to shift to my human form as I came up to a lake. *A small bath wouldn't hurt* I thought as I removed my clothing. Placing one foot in I relaxed as I felt the warm Summer water. When I was waist deep I splashed myself in the face with a handfull of water. The scent of blood stil lingered. *Damn it* I thought, scrubing my nose.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 am

A surven t come in "chief the Celtic pack leader is coming he is alone, we need you in the frount." I wake up fub my eyes and put on my armor, and readyed myself to be held at but if she goes to far i will show her her place. "i will be there in a minute i must ready myself so and tell the others i will be there in a moment." I finished getting dresed and walk to the frount of the fort.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 am

As I made it into the clearing I saw the Moon pack, laughing and drinking like nothing had happened. Growling I let out a loud bark to get their attention. Once I did that I shifted into my human form, hearing the bones pop and snap into place. "Moon Pack where is your Alpha" I commanded with a booming voice.

I finished washing and began to dress myself when I heard Conri's booming voice in the distance. *Yep, he's upset alright* I thought, shrugging on my shirt.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

As i got to the frount i saw him there all mad and steming. "What do you need, i already know what happend last might, i plan to make it right what do you want, what is your purpose." Looking at him now with a smile on my face. "Or did you just come to see me that would be very nice of you lol i would feel inportant to you." And i start to laugh at my own joke.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 am

"Ugh know Croin is mad. Why cant those darn pups behave for once" I said to my beta. "I was palining to see them tonight any way I might as well go now" I said as I started to run. "Keep potrolling" I yelled as I ran off. *Cant they controll themselfs for one night ughhh.*

*The werewolfs have there work cut out for them tonight to try and get out of trouble* I said as I walked away to potrole the area and try and get the blood smell out of my nose.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm

I see the other one run off and signaled two of my men to follow her, "you there you dont walk on my land with out two of my men with you they will follow you" Then i turned my head to the main attraction sitting there in frount of me "well what do you want, i got thing to atttend to you know please get your helling at me over with. O but were are my maners please come my dores are open to you would you like to join me in my house please, i insist."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Even though I was in my human form I growled low in my throat. "No I don't want to go inside, I unlike you have a pack to CONTROL, what were you thinking last night Bryan you should know when the full moon appears YOUR THE LEADER FOR HEAVENS SAKE, not only that but you LED them to the town to SLAUGTER innocent HUMANS, did you even think of the families and lives you destroyed!" I ranted flinging my hands in the air as I came up to him and looked him in the eyes. "Now because of your recless desision I have to clean up YOUR mess!" I snapped. I was not all too happy, Bryan to me seemed to carefree to be a real alpha but in battle he was of some use at least in full form. I growled again and paced in front of him steem seemingly radiating from me.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Looking at him with dismay "HOW DARE YOU COME IN MY TERITORY AND DISRESPECT ME INFRONT OF MY PEOPLE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WERE YOU ARE FROM I SHOW YOU THAT CURDISY SO YOU SHOW IT TO ME YOUR OUT OF LINE. And for the full moon sorry that i slept for 4 days strait, i lost track of time pluss. I am sending men down there today to deal with the problems, and bring back people that were bitten so chill i am on top of it." Breathing heavly and looking him in the eye. "you will never tell me that i am a bad leader never."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:40 pm

I growled heavily at him, feeling the wolf in me trying to rip out, but I held it back. I didn't need a war going on ontop of the females of various packs disappearing, it was hard enough keeping my own. "Fix the problem Bryan or I will fix you" I growled, turning my back on him and stomping through the crowd of werewolve men that had gathered. They looked at me and watched as I passed by. Glaring at one of the men about a couple years younger I turned and snorted at him making him jolt back. Smirking I head for the trees and jumped hands first. I immediately changed into my wolf form and began to run for the pack.

As I waited for Conri to get back I did everything I was supposed to do while he was away. Get someone to patrol the boarders, organize the hunting party, check on the nurses and pups, check the strappings for the werewolf members of the pack for the next full moon ect. Soon I heard Conri's howl not to far from the pack. "About time" I whispered.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm

"so you get a laugh in scaring a kid do you man i got to say you have changed old friend and not in a good way." i watched her turn and go leaping of. I turned to my people "ok you guy you three you go down to town and bring back bitten members you know what you three go with them. Gardes go to the fround about ten yards in all directions and 50 feet apart i want a border for my camp, you ten go to the harvest field and get food and wood we will need it. i will join the people that are going to town now move." Turning to the six men i pointed out "lets role"
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm

As I ran through the trees I sniffed around. Something seemed...different. I changed direction and followed what I smelt. What was that awefull stench? I ran until I came up to a clearing. In the middle of the clearing a group of Lycans were feasting on some what looked to be burnt flesh. Staying hidden I examined them. None seemed to be from the Blood pack. I growled and looked a little closer. *It can't be*
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:25 am

As I was running I saw Conri stop and trun a few miles ahead of me. Then I smelt something. "Ugh more blood" I was getting a seriouse head ack. Then I saw him stop and turn and freeze. I came up to Conri and looked where he was looking. I froze. A group of Lycans we feasting on something that looked really burned. There not from my pack. *Conri what are they* I asked through our minds.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Befor we left I look around and everone was looking at me, "ladies and gental men dont feel bad he has no idea of what we have to go threw, the fact were we are monsters to humans but, we are week because we can turn when we want. We have the hardest of all forms we are week almost all the time and if he has forgotten this if he does not remember this then he is at fault not you, we will work on it and amake us better. but also be awere that he seems to be going threw someting at the time, i dont know what but something. So please go back to work and for the rest of you continue what i was telling you lets move.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 pm

I growled as I heard the presence of the Blood pack leader. What was she doing here. Then she saw the Lycans. *I don't know...but I have a suspition, I won't say until I'm positive though* I said. I looked closer and saw a collar around the three Lycans. Weird. Lycans hated collars along with most of the other species.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:39 pm

I heard her growl and think *I don't know...but I have a suspition, I won't say until I'm positive though.* *K so what are we supose to do just stand back and.....* my thought got lost as I looked and saw they were wearing collors. Our kind dosen't like to wear collors. I would know. Then I got my mind staright *and watch or what* I finished.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:50 pm

so we started our walk out and were about ten minutes into the walk when i started to smell something burning, i know we killed people but, i dont think we burnt anyone. So i turned to my men, "you all go on and go to town and look for bitten survivors, i need to go check this out." and all at once all my men started to smell the air and agree, they noded and were off again going to town. When i got close i could see the leader, the guy i was just talking to i crept up beside him and i knew he knew i was there, "whats going on here, what seems to be happening"i wisperd.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm

*Quiet you fool* I said to the werewolf pack leader in his head. *Do you want us to get found* I told him through our minds again. *Listen no one knows for sure Conri has a huntch but he wont tell till theres more evidence* I thought to him nicer this time.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 pm

In there heads i said "Well hear i got a way to get that to happen." i pulled out my werewolv wisle that only we can hear and blew it 4 times whitch is the signal to surround the prey, in no time there were 25 of my men surrounding this one spot. "There, we are all raedy they will not ecape they are in my land they better have a explanation for killing in my land." i put the wistle to my lips again and blew it 2 quik times then stoped then another 4 times, whitch is stay in position dont move till given orders to. ilooked over to the other two and waited to see what they said.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Ugh I dont know why I even bother. *What are you doing stupid* I yelled at him through are heads. *Conri please talk some sense in him please* I asked conri.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:07 pm

*You idiot if we catch them those collars could be wired, they'd know that we caught them, don't you think they would be killed before even spilling a word.* I said. I watched as the Lycans continued to eat their cooked prey. I crept forward to get a better look. My eyes widened as I realized what it was. *Guys that's a womens arm...and leg* I said. I sniffed the air again. The smell didn't seem human at all. More like....werewolf and Loup garoux. I growled and barked an order to the were leader in my head. *Call your men off...NOW!* I said. I wanted to follow these creatures...alone.

As I took care of the pack I realized that it had been awhile since Conri took off. *Where is he?* I thought as I looked around. The forest was only filled with little children playing and barking as they chased and wrestled with eachother, the elders talked and the workers did what they had to but no sign of Conri. *Its been almost three hours* I thought. I looked down as I felt a bump against my leg. One of the pups had run into me and was sitting rubbing his head. It was a little grey pup luop garoux boy named Jake. When he looked up at me his ears flattened against his head. *S-sorry M'am* he said to me. I smiled and bent down to pick him up by the scruf gently and place him on his feet. *Its ok little one, go play* I said. The boys tail began to wag as his ears perked and he looked at me beginning to pant like he was smiling. He yipped and then bounded off chasing a little werewolf boy with short black hair. I smiled then looked around again more seriously. *Conri, hurry back*
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next