*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
    AuthorMessage

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:15 am

Because we got to be cautios we can go runnning around trying to find him, we would loos to manny people that way pluss we dont know what else he has in store. but tonight if you like you and i can follow there trial im sure we will find blood and fesses along the way to find out were they are hiding.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 am

Almost instantly I sent out scouts to clean up what ever we left behind and made sure they staied hidden. They threw all the fesses and blood in the river. Everything that had been touched by the fesses and blood also went into the water, and to make sure they got in all in spots where you could smell them the best they changed into there human forms and threw a lit up piece of pin leaves into it. Then the area had a fire going. Then when they where sure it was gone they doused out the fire. They made sure no one could see the smoke by putting the wet clothes they had over the fire to catch the smoke and it worked. Then they left after a bath in the river and left leaving all the blood and fesses floating down stream in the river.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Axel was satisfied with the other male's suggestion. He nodded, "I'll be more than happy to join."
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:01 am

"SO what to do now" I asked looking around the camp.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:12 pm

"simple, we got out and see if anything was left behind.And see if we can find a trail. If everything goes well we can find something, if not we wait, thats all we really can do. Unless you all can think of something else, i just dont want to waist any more lives."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:31 am

(Glad your back on shad and u better keep your but on)

I nodded in agrement. I looked at the other leaders to see what they say.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 pm

(he3y whenb you got 3 AP classes and the rest Honers its hard to keep everything in check lol but i willand wolf you should try to text me more often to Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 am

((Welcome back Shadow! You've been missed! *hugs*))

Axel nodded as well. "Indeed. I'd rather wander around, searching for clues than being stuck in here picking along until something comes up again. We weren't ready for that attack. If we find something, we can be ahead of this..game this exile is playing."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:34 am

(Ill try)
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:59 pm

"that sounds good. yall do as you wish feel free to go around just follow my rules i set and we will be ok." and with that i pulled axel to the side to talk to him. "lets get a littleways away i need to talk"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 am

I nodded and walked of to go check on my pack. (To be continued later)
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Axel was taken back by the sudden pull by the other Alpha and it made his skin harden, if he was a wolf his fur would've bristled, however he kept a composed face. He reminded himself, that yes alpha's would naturally bear fangs they were still adults and would need to continue being the role model they were chosen to be.
    "What do you want to talk about?" he asked once they were a little farther away from the others.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 am

"this is between you and me. It seeems like you ran into someone in the woods, someone you knew, someone with one ofthoughs things around there neck. I want to ask, were do you stand, it looked like she hit you deep. I worried about you and the other alfa. I am afraid that your emotions will get in the way...But besides that i want you and me to go out scoting tonight, i hate waitingaround, are you up for it.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 am

Axel sighed, kind of frustrated that someone he barely knew would push into his past like this. However, a small voice in his head reminded him to work together. And after the harshness within him diminished, leaving him with a clear head Axel figured he might as well tell someone. She seemed to be part of all of the betrayal and war waging between the shifters.
    Brushing his hand through his hair and swallowed before beginning.
    "The woman I saw...that almost led me to my death, she and I were together. We both ran away from our packs before I became Alpha, we ran for two years all the time she kept giving me reasons to go back and become Alpha, it was my duty and she would always say that my family missed me. I don't know where she got her wise words but she was right. She became my mate but then...a few months later she disappeared. That was her...I didn't mean to fall weak, it won't happen again," he explained ending with a promise.
    He listened to the other Alpha's invitation to scout with him and he nodded.
    "Gladly. It'll be better than standing around here."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 am

I walked back into my tent and sent my beta to go patrol the grounds on the inside.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:03 pm

I growled as I walked away from the other alphas. My brother, what a low life to try a stunt like this. As I walked to my tent I grabbed a pillow and through across the space making it ram into the wall before falling to the ground. "I will find you" I growled under my breath.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

I kept a watch on my brother and i heard him say "I will find you." "Ill be waiting" I said to myself lettin the words sink throuh so my brother can hear me.
    Back to top Go down
    Kate Arveskov
    Immortal Co-Admin
    Immortal Co-Admin
    Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
    Registration date : 2009-04-22
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:03 am

Raelin walked around the place.
    Watching the commotion go down from what happened last night.
    There were lots of casualties and she attended to the ones who needed help,
    Going from one to another.

I saw Conri go inside the tent and I decided to follow him.
    I wanted to confirm the monster that's doing this to all the tribes.

Conri threw a pillow across the space when I entered.
    "Brother..." I asked in a small voice.
    "Is it him? Doing all this?"
    I clenched my hands trying to control the tremor that went through me.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 pm

I growled loudly when I heard his voice. *The bastard* I thought.I heard someone open the flap of my tent and at first ignored it. But then I heard my sisters voice and my anger dissapated. Straightening up I turned to look at her. My beloved sister, my pride and joy how I hated to see her scared. "Oh Raelin" I said as I walked over to her and wrapped her into my arms. Raelin was fragile but also a strong person inside. "I wish that I could say no" I mumbled, but I couldn't lie to her, it was literally impossible for me to lie to my little sister. "But yes, it's him thats causing our troubles" I finally said.

I patrolled around the campsite, offering help where I was needed. So many pack members had been hurt, some would live, others...well lets just say we had to put them out of their misery. I sighed as I stood up from helping another wolf and brushed the hair out of my face. "Why of all times did he come now?" I mumbled.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com
    Kate Arveskov
    Immortal Co-Admin
    Immortal Co-Admin
    Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
    Registration date : 2009-04-22
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am

I flinched at my brother's confirmation.
    So it really was him.
    I nodded,trying hard not to show the nervousness flowing in my veins.
    "Tell me, Conri, my brother... We'll defeat him right?
    Once and for all?"
    I closed my eyes and hugged him.
    Wanting to take away all the horrid thoughts in my head.
    Silent tears fell from my cheeks as I was reminded of how he betrayed us.
    Mom... Dad...
    Gone from all the foolish acts.
    I hastily wiped them away as I looked at my brother.
    "I want to help."
    I said with determination.
    "I want to see him suffer. I want to..."
    My words broke as I said the words.
    Even with what he'd done, he was still our brother.
    I wanted him dead but I didn't want to either.
    "To... see him... him..."
    I said as helpless tears fell down.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 am

as we walked i wanted to try to get to talk so i said. "i dont like this at all i cant stand here and do nothing but i can not think of anything else to do. every time there seems to be a lead somewere it gets shut down....what do you think?
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:42 pm

"Then let's go right now. Whoever this is, he needs to be stopped," said Axel.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11