*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:26 am

I woke up last night not able to sleep so i gatherd some guys and decided to go hunting and send out some peole for gathering food. It was a good hunt we got a few deer and a cupple of boars. the people that i sent out to gather food did a good job as well the gathered frout some veddies and wood. so it was a good night and it helps get things off your mind. Buy the time we were walking back with what we got it was daytime and you can here the voices from behind the wall endicating everyone was awake.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 pm

(TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i saw the moon pack leader enter with food. I walked over and said "Morrining."
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 pm

i droped a deer on a table and turned to the other alfa with a smile. "good morning how did you sleep." then pulled out a knife and started to gut it and throwing the guts into a big bucket.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:45 pm

"Ok i see you brought breakfeast" I said walkibg over to him. I smiled.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 am

"yes i needed to get food for the wounded to eat they need more than we do so we needed this." i then started to skin the deer and cut off its kead and threw it in the pucket along with the guts then slit the meat over to the next person to cut it up. and i threw the furr in a pile with the others to get washed. then started on another one. "is there something that you would like to talk about, you dont have to beat around the bush just come out with it."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:02 am

Not really just that my beta said you wanted to see me first thing in the morrining" I said
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 pm

I domped the deep on the trolly and turned to face her with a puzzled look on my face. But then i rememerd. "o yes i remeber now but i rather have the other alfas here so if you would go get them while i finish gutting the deers." and with that i was backl to guttin deerr
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:02 pm

"well there sleeping and i would rather let them sleep from there long day yesterday" I told him sitting down on the ground.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:28 am

i looked down and looked at her with a grin. "your sitting in blood and guts and if you sit there you will be showered in it so you might want to move. but if you like can you skin a deer"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 am

"Ewwww" I said ande moved my legs. I sighed nothing touched my skin. I got up fast and moved. I walked over to the deep and started to skin the deer.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks we needed the help we got what looks like 4 more deer so no rush." i finished gutting another deer and started to skin it myself to help move things along. "So i have to ask how is your pack doing with blending in with the others has there been any troubles?"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:08 pm

"actualy no, no problems at all yet" I said to him grabing another deer to skin. "What about my group any problem for you" I asked.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:33 am

"none that i can think of. but we have very hecktic mornings and when we do thing we likr=e to get them done fast so we have more time to relax and it seems that the other packs are gitting in the way. touching things there nt supposed to and going into places there not supposted to. that going to be anoother thing i will need to talk to the other alfas about."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 am

"Well I will also talk to my group again about that so theres no missunderstandings" I said passing on the next deer grabing the last on.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:43 am

i smiled down at her and said. "glad to see theres a another alfa who likes to her hands dirty." i did a ittle laugh and asked. "would you mind helping me clean the hide"
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:33 pm

((I'm gonna make a profile for Axel's lost love soon xD))

Axel didn't sleep that night, he was too drunk with adrenaline and his yellow eyes glowed like spooky orbs in the darkness. His beta's were asleep with their pack, all huddled in a circle, men, women,children,and the wounded. He walked around them, making sure that they would be kept safe at all costs.
    He sighed. Although he loved his pack, they were family to him and they loved him back, but he felt a numb feeling, annoyed that everything he does is always for his pack. He always has to risk his life for them--but he knew they would do the same for him,and he had lost a few brave men today, and it was enough for the alpha.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

(cool that would be awsome, remember she's under the little bro's control lol)

I walked around inspecting my pack, Seltera helping tend to the wounded. Two of my females were gone, that pissed me off. Even though we had gotten one back I would have preferred to get them all back home safe and sound. I soon began to pace around, trying to think of my brothers next move, what would he do now?

I tended to the last wounded male and patted his head. He was just a teen but had fought just as he was trained. He was a lycan among our pack which was only a few but he did well. I walked off towards the wall and looked over it. Placing my arms on it crossed I sighed and looked at the star filled sky. What now?
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 am

"sure" i said walking over to the hides and started to clean them off.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 am

"here" handing her a brush. "this will help"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:45 am

"Thanks" I said taking the brush and brushing it off. "Umm I was thinking what if we make our own device and put it in the skin and have people go undercovor. We would now what hes planing" I said.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 am

"yes i was thinking something along the same lines...but even my people dont have that tecnology yet we only began to exsplore the idea."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:23 pm

"Well were going to need to do something" I sighed and grabed the next hid.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Axel was restless.
    His legs itched to run, to let loose of his worries and run as a human, not a wolf with his lost love by his side. He always asked himself why she left, why she had to leave them when their love was at its highest.
    The alpha rose to his feet and wandered around the encampment, feeling like he was imprisoned. He couldn't leave the walls of this place for if he did he would probably get captured even though he knew his way of how to protect himself. And if he was caught, surely his pack would become angered and fight instantly for his freedom putting all of them at risk.
    Axel couldn't do this so he remained behind the walls, sighing at the freedom he had given up, and his home he had left behind.
    Axel leaned against the wall, looking at the crisp, morning sky above remembering the few of his clan he had lost but was grateful he didn't lose a lot, that would make him a failure as a leader if he lost too much.
    He closed his eyes, blood boiling as he thought back to the battle that happened today which seemed like his occurred days ago.

Last edited by Toby on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:25 pm

(Its early morrining)
    I saw axle come out and I finished with the other hides and said "Ill be right back" and walked towards axle he looked upset. Sad but made at the same time. I gently placed a hand on his shoulder and said "Hey are you ok I know its not my place but..." I let my words drift of for he probable knew what i was asking.

I saw what one of my people who i controled saw. It was one of the things i get from the neckband. The whole tribe is egey scared. I called upon the girl who i have been with for a while. I laughed to myself because i made a necklace special for her and gave it to her when she was still with that that alpha leader. I think his name was axle or something. I used the necklace to control her make her see my point of view. I decided to mess with the alpha so I told her to "Go and only show yourself to the alpha axel for one second them make sure he cant find you do you understand." She giggled then said "Yes my master." And i watched her go. I saw in the weerwolf i controled view that she was there. Them when everyone was busy she showed herself to him smiling looking like she use to. Then I watched her vanish.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

((oooh! this is gonna be fun!))

Axel stared blankly at the hand placed on his arm, and looked to the other alpha leader in front of him.
    Although he wanted to rip it from their grip, he remained his arm there, not moving it at all.
    He shrugged.
    "Just...thinking...about this whole mess and how a lot of it just doesn't seem to piece together," he replied slowly.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next