*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A starless night.

Go down 
+2
Toby
Rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

A starless night. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 am

Atra wanted to fly with her but did as she requested keeping his reserves of energy as he let his Aura form depart and follow her keeping a vigilant eye on her to make sure she came to know harm, if she did. He'd make sure it was the ones trying to hurt her that would be hurting.

His Arua moved swiftly with her only her being able to see it as he only wanted her to. the shape of his spiritual wolf would be there but then would become a unshaped mist following her as she went letting her know polity that he was watching over her like a guardian angel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 am

I watched as the bird hybrid statred to hunt my friends. I relized i forgot to mention that. I flipped my tail and switched it into my legs. I walked around the area she was. I then called out "I dont want to scare you but i need to tell you something." I then found her chaising my friends. "Do you happen to now that these are all my friends if you gonna hunt you will have to hunt either fish or out of my area. Im sorry but you will have to leave if you kill them. They've been through so mutch just like you or I have" I told her as 2 cheetah clubs came by and played around my legs with the mother settiling down in the brush watching. I picked up them up and slowly walked over to her. "Feel how soft he is" I said holding out the biggest of the two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Avis had never even noticed the golden mist follow her, she was too enveloped in the freedom to let her wings spread. When she had landed in the tree and was waiting for the boar she didn't expect the mermaid approach her. She sighed, slightly frustrated she had lost her meal. But this was the mermaid's domain and she would respect it so. Avis landed from the giant tree on silent toes. She looked the mermaid up and down, observing her black hair and the smell of water everywhere on her. Definately one of the few shape shifters left, a mermaid that could also shift into a human.
She curtsied to the woman, recounting her manners then crouched to the ground.
She scribbled in the dirt, I am sorry, I've been hunting in these parts for years. Wasn't aware it was yours til earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:36 pm

"Its ok" I said and set the cubs down. They ran over to there mother. "And you dont need to write on the ground you think it I know it. So.... That was your horrible past with the humans killing all the others like you hu" I asked sitting down. "My family was killed many years ago for sport just as yours was" I told her putting my head down alittle.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Avis nodded watching the cheetah cubs meander over to their mother. She suddenly felt the pang in her chest from missing her mother so. She wasn't ready to have watched her die.
Yes, they killed them for our feathers. My name is Avis. I cannot speak, though I am working on it...she introduced herself letting her mind speak to the mermaid not with words but with images, showing the woman memories of Avis playing with her father's feathers then switched to a memory of Avis practicing to write her name in cursive with ink onto some paper. She then showed her a memory when Avis had discovered when she couldn't speak and hos distressed she was, crying for hours because no one could understand her and if she was ever in danger she couldn't scream out for someone to come to her aide.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 pm

"They killed my whole family witch we have atleast 20 family mambers but I had around a hundred. They kiiled them all for the scales and sport and our magic" I said angered. "My name is Iris" I said to her. "Im sorry for what happened and if your gonna attack the castle I can help" I said having all the animals step into the clearing. "We can cause a distraction maybe" I said with a gleam in my eye. Then I let them go of.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:33 pm

My mist wouldn't listen into the others talk but I would Avis making sure her emotions didn't show she was in danger. My physical form still sat at the cliffs end for the moment watching and then I looked to the sea but at the show of the other animals I started to get suspicious and got ready for flight. Taking off into the air I raised into the clouds to not be seen circling above them silently watching and waiting ready to comet down and protect the only friend I had. Being that she was my only friend I'd protect her fiercely and would go after her if she was ever captured. I flew in the sky, king of the sky's, primed and ready for a fight if I needed to.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 pm

A bird flying up told me there was some one circling us. I shouted "You can come down and talk to."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:01 pm

There was a high pitched whistling sound as I landed with speed a little off from them making a triangular shape into the circle saying nothing just watching her and the animals.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:56 pm

"As I was saying to your friend over here if your gonna attack the castle my animla friends and I could make a distraction they have all been harmed by the castle and lost friends and family" I said to the boy who just landed.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 pm

He looked at her a moment suspiciously. "A distraction isn't something I'd need to get in..... getting out would be a different story though, because I also plan on taking out the hunters, they are the best you say?" he raises a eyebrow. "I wanna put that to the test." He would think a moment. "I'll just need normal.... cloths for around here and I can.. just act like the traveling teen.... trying to find his wealth or just scale the wall at night.... I'm far from see-able at night."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 am

Surprisingly Avis wasn't angered at the thought that Atra had followed her, seeing his mist form disappear at the last second and his flying form meet them in the forest. She felt flattered and blushed that he used his drained energy to keep a watchful eye over her. She lowered her eyes, keeping her gaze away from his. Why was she so embarrassed?
Avis then listened to the conversation exchanged between the great dragon and the mermaid. She put a hand on the woman's arm comfortingly. I can commune with any bird, I can lead them against the humans when the time is right. I want to avenge my race as well as you do.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 am

He nods as he laid down resting his head on his front legs starting to feel a tad dizzy his energy dwindling away his heart began to slow its self until things started to drag out, he looked to Avis with her chests red with embarrassment and he gave her a warm smile. Yawning while he fought to stay awake. "Well I need food before I.... before I sleep.... migh... hmmm not wake." His eyes looked around as his eye lids fought to stay open as he started to lose it. "Think ill just conserve what I got." he yawns again and starts to settle down
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:14 am

Avis suddenly became concerned. She wanted Atra to live. He was her first humanoid friend in a year, and it felt nice to have someone listen. Animals are kind but their attention spans are short and although they have emotions and do feel them it is different than theirs, the animals emotion for sorrow was different than humans. She recalled the mermaid telling her it was okay if she hunted fish.
Avis hurried to Atra, setting her hand gently on his head, her eyes telling him to hang in there, just stay awake a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 am

Atra nodded a little bit as he let his body change a little bit becoming smaller then his normal size, now his body needed less energy but this would only last for so long as he slide his head from his arms to try and keep his self awake even going as far as to bite his claw to give him something to stay awake. "Hey Avis... I think... maybe, try something after." he bit down on his claw.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 am

Avis's eyes widened, he was becoming delirious and she only on wondered how much time she had before he would pass out. Retracting her hand from his head she let her wings snap wide open and she took off into the sky, darting towards the lake. She hadn't flown underwater in a while and knew the muscles in her wings were powerful enough to do the task so she dived, breaking the water's surface, flapping her wings beneath the lake. She kicked and searched for fish.She could only carry four, she already had it planned in her head that she would give him some food to start with then she would come back and grab four more then so on until he had his energy returned.
Her heart hammered with concern each minute that passed, afraid that she would return to him and be too late.
She broke out of the water, carrying four fish wriggling in her arms, she was surprised at how quick she had gotten them. What luck.
The avian woman only hoped her luck lasted long enough for her to get back to Atra and he still be awake.
She landed in front of him, her wings hanging open behind her to let the water drip from them. She set the fish in front of him, their movements slower than they were before.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 am

Atra didn't move for a while which would make concern but soon he started to smell them and see them focusing on one of them he would slowly nip at its fin before getting a hold and greedy starting to eat it being gone in one quick bite he would try for the others but they would be just out of reach and he wouldn't be able to move as his system starts to process the food that's come through taking in all it needs. He would whine a little bit but it would seem more of a wolves one. "Least... you were safe." he says to Avis but doesn't look his eyes looking at her, he then turns them to the mermaids. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were... a mermaid."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 am

Avis saw him reach for the other fish, she then brought them closer to him, hoping for the best. She was thankful he was eating, it calmed her nerves. She sighed in relief as she exhaled some more deep breaths to slow her racing heart and her pumping lungs. She mentally noted he was pretty hungry and would wait for him to eat the last one then she would retrieve more fish for him. Avis didn't even realize the severity of her worry for the shape shifting man that fell from the sky in a strange shiny rock,all she knew was that she could sleep peacefully tonight to know that Atra would live to see the next day.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 am

He would gladly take he fish looking to her with a kind smile. "Tha-.. Thank you." with the fat from the fish being high his body would be accelerating the digestion processes after eating them he would look visibly more awake still looking drowsy but he would be able to keep his eyes open as he yawns again. "Gratias." he spoke in old Latin as he waited to try test if his body might allow him to stand but first he waited for the food to be processed.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 am

Avis nodded not understanding the term in a foreign language he had used but responded to the term of being grateful in the language she did understand. She stood then, readying to take flight to grab four more fish.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:07 am

He would take a breathe slowly. "Wait... just.. well for now its alright, I'll get some more soon." looked over her. "Sorry for spying on you, your just to cute not to watch." He would be light headed meaning he'd be more giddy saying his mind mostly in these joking ways.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 am

Avis smiled shyly, the blush creeping back onto her cheeks. Well if he insisted..
She sat in front of the dragon, crossing her legs and folding her wings to rest the muscles. She felt her heart skip a beat when he called her cute a word she hadn't heard in a while and a term she nearly forgot, it brought her depressing memories when a certain someone had once called her that on a milky moonlight. She shook the memory off, she was friends with Atra now and possibly befriended the mermaid, the guardian of the water.
Below them was soft soil. Extending her index finger she scribbled, Any better?
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:17 am

He gave the briefest of nods as the golden mist surrounded her. "Try feel... for that then speak as if it would come out your mouth.... I might be able to hear you through your Aura... as its something I can tap into.. along with others." He glaces at the mermaid then to Avis. He took the risk and slowly tried standing being wobbly on his feet having not given himself the needed time. "Hmmm bad timing." he smiles gently back.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 am

Avis felt the ground quake as he fell back onto his stomach after trying to test his strength. When he had landed and regained focus she decided to take his advice on using the voice she didn't have. She rummaged through her memory of how her voice had sounded, she tried to capture that with her memory. She remembered singing, laughing, kindly talking to those around her. She remembered the sound of her tone when she cried and when she was mad. Her voice box tingled in her throat but no sound produced from it, instead her voice came from a deeper connection, not just from her mind but from who she was.
She moved her lips in the forms of the words she was trying to muster and allowed the voice she hadn't heard in over a year reveal itself. To her, her voice wasn't nothing to fuss over. However in the flock her people had relished her voice, how it sounded like a lullaby and was always soft. When she sang they would describe it as butterflies fluttering around a flute.
Asking in the voice relying on her spirit to relay, she said, "Not yet my friend."
She then wondered if it had worked, if he had understood her.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:43 am

He gave a small nod and smiled a little bit as he set down where he was. "Well least we know that worked.... yea I heard it, soon you will know the feeling." Atra waited a little while before He let some of his energy mingle with hers giving her a relaxing sensation. "Before... you didn't need to worry that much." he gave a very small smile. As most of my past had escaped from my mind now only the reason for crashing in the mind of Atra as that slowly started to fade also. the mist would leave her back to her feelings. he wanted to help her be at peace he didn't know why but he was starting to care about her a lot more then he would have normally for any one else. "We will find others like your self.... Avis." He don't know why but he wanted to please her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A starless night.
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next