*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Last home...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

Last home... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 pm

The boy laid where he was the flash back still going through his mind being almost like he was paralyzed by it.

I didn't want to move I just wanted to stay there, but as the howl was heard. I twitched just slightly moving off to a window near where she was looking down at the black dire wolf. "Its huge."

Atra looked up the lady being vigilant it could be a trap, he slowly made his way in after Serina, he retracted the flaws he used for grip and closed his mouth as he started to breathe though his nose ready to ponce at a moments notice.

I walked into the house looking around carefully, I started to move up the stairs to find the lady who had told them to come in after having closed the door behind me. I saw Alexander at first then gave a smile, he was a pup from the old pack I use to run. "Alexander,,,,,, Been a while."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 am

I walked back to where alex was and asked "Is there anything I can do for you." Then I relized I had other guest. With out looking up I said "Theres food in the refrigerator feel free to have some."

"You now him" I asked altra. He talked to the wolf like he new him so i wondered. Then I heard the lady say theres food so I walked over and grabed an apple from the pile of food and an orange and held it out for altra "Is this ok or do you want something else" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 am

Alex seemed to shrink a little in the presence of the other wolf he would tremble a little seeming heavily intermediate.

I looked at the Alpha not knowing if he recognized me from the pack he lead. I had heard that he was a ruthless fighter and leader. he pushed me further into my silence.

Atra Would shake his head at the offering of fruit and look to Alexander noticing him stirhgt away having always checked to see how the cubs were going from his pack although he never did try bare any for his own.

"I can only eat meets, Hello Alexander." I smiled towards him then I looekd back to the owner. "You look pretty calm for having a wolf here."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 am

"Well im different in my own way to so its ok" I said shrugging. "Im a shifter" I said laughing.

"Oh ok" I said and walked over to the kitchen and asked "What kind of meet you want." Then I heard the girl say she was a shifter and I said "your a shifter I thought I was the only one left seeing as were being hunted and all". I was jumping with excitment "Im so happy im not the only one so what tricks can you do? Are there others you know about? can you teach me your tricks? how long have you known you were a shifter?" I asked shooting questions at her. Then I looked at Atra and said in a smile jumping up and down. "Can you believe it im not the only one".
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:44 pm

They boy looked at the giant wolf who was once his alpha shrinking slightly as if he could make himself invisible trying to hide as much of him as was possible.

I was scared of Atra, I had heard rumors of his fights and the way he lead with no tolerance for incompetent and his fighting was rumored to be quite violent.

Atra shook his head as he looked stright at Alexander who seemed to just freeze, a small smile spreading across Atra's wolf features.

"Hello Alex.... been a while... haven't seen you since you were a pup." I then looked to her. "In a scene I am a shape shifter though Alexander here never knew it.... I just have some modification." He nuzzled her leg. "I'm find for now... I'm gonna disappear around the corner and get dressed okay?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:37 am

"Alex are you ok" I asked noticing him still shrinking then I noticed it was because Of the bigger wolf. I stood infont of Alexander and said to the bigger wolf "IM sorry but you must stop scaring him or you will be asked to leave and I dont want that now stop please alexander is one of my friends i dont now if im his friend but hes mine."

"Ok" I said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:46 am

The boy would tug on her shirt shaking his head.

"N-no." he said hesiantly.

Atra looked at her being confused, it was the presence of Atra that scared Alexander, Atra not doing much to scare any one.

I shook my head. "For one, I am not doing anything and three he was a pup from my pack that I lead." I disappeared around the corner making sure no one was following I cam back as my human form. "Thirdly, I'm Atra." he offers his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:00 am

"What" I asked alexander crouching down. I heard atra give his name and I said "Im Elizabeth but call me liz." Then I relized he explained stuff to me so i asked alexander "Then whats wrong." I was worried for him.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:08 am

Alex would take a while before leaning forward to whisper into her ear still gripped tightly at her shirt.

"He was my Alpha, Is reputation and name given by the others, Mortis.... 'Of Death'." I shuddered slightly the thought having always hated that name being that it was given to the best fighter in the pack and generally was the leader.

Atra would come back.

"Mortis is something that should be forgotten, just a time when I needed power to get information and besides I lead it into a better resolve lease its not the weak pack it use to be and it should be keeping order."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:31 am

"So I dont care what his name means. is that all thats bothering you" The first part I said loud and the second sentence I asked alex.

I just sat and listened to what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Alexander nodded slowly having shrunken back as she spoke loudly.

I was scared of him just because of his reputation and I had seen him fight once which was one of the main reasons.

Atra shoot his head then walked towards the door.

I shook my head. "I can tell when I am not wanted." I took my bag and started to move out the door
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 am

"OH" I said being quiet for a moment then said "You dont have to go you can stay as long as you would like"I looked down at alex to see if that was ok.

I got up of the floor and gimped over to were Atra was and said "Dont go please we'll only leave if she wants us to and she doesn't please dont leave me" My voice getting quieter as I spoke. I didn't want to be left again. I was scared and atra was the only friend I had.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 am

The boy gave the breifest of nods.

I still didn't speak though, I just had wished I wouldn't feel like this a scared little pup like I was when I was a little pup, i was reaching my manhood and still couldn't even dare be around another male wolf without cowering

Atra looked at the expression on his friends face and how she spoke seeming a little venerable to him so he nodded and walked back helping her do so putting his arm around her and moving her arm around his shoulders.

"Fine, but If I'm not welcome here or feel that I aint.... then, I'm gone I dont need to deal with all this types of stuff all over again." I helped my friend into a seat then knelt down to look at her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 am

"See your welcome... Im sorry if I seemed mean but... Im sorry your welcome here there will be a home here for anyone who want one" I said having to think how to say it.

"Yes" I said and hugged him glad he's staying. Then I let him look at my ankle. "Its fine it doesn't hurt that much its like a dull ring" I said to im waving my hand to dismiss his worry.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Alexander watched Atra and still be clung to his friends shirt not really knowing it with one had.

Atra would roll his eyes. "I'll be the judge of that, just because you say its alright doesn't mean it is, probably only a dull ring because you haven't been using it... which do you think she could get an ice pack if you have one?" I turned my head to look at the owner of the house.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm

"Sure" I said and gently unclang alex hands from my shirt then did a front flip over everyone and threw the ice pack to atra the did a back flip back to alex.

I laughed at him and said "See it fine" and stood up then winced alittle as it hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:31 am

Alex just looked at her astounded at how she flipped every where till not feeling alright to speak being that he wanted to be quiet for now.

Atra rolled his eyes. "Yea I can see its really fine." he'd have not really paid attention to the lady's flipping being that he was concerned with the person he had in front of him making her sit against her ankle and held it still. "Twenty minutes on hour off.... should help with the healing of the wound."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm

"See even you agrea its fine so lets just stop this fus and lets help clean if thats ok" I said asking Elizabeth.
"I dont care but It looks like it hurts so I think you should rest and you can go into the upstairs bed rooms there enough for each of you and two more so please go rest all of you" I said adding in Alex.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 am

Alex gave a small no. "Could you take me please"" he said in a quiet voice which she would be able to make out but only just.

Atra would nod very slowly. "Alright then so... Serina do you want me to carry you up to your bed, there would be no reason to continue on the pain and if you feel you need to prove your self then you don't need to." he looks up at her awaiting to see if she'd let him

Last edited by Rouge on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing Elizabeth to Serina)
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:08 am

(THe girl wit the hurt ankle is named serina the light blue is serina )

"Of course" I said reaching out for alex hand. "Come on I wont bit I promise" I said smiling in my less treating as I could make it. He seems so helpless. I will stick by him no matter what.

"No im fine it needs alittle work out" I said standing up and starting to walk up stairs. Then It started to hurt more and I winced and asked "Atra if its not to much trouble would you mind carry me. I only need alittle help up the stairs then I can do the rest" I told him. "First when I asked I asked in a soft voice then when I ended the second sentence my voice got alittle louder. I didn't want him to think of me as a nucense.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 am

Alexander gave a small nod as he watched Atra at first then dropped his eyes as Atra looked his way, he would then kinda hold tightly on Elizabeth hand as if it comforted him to do so being he only knew her now and he had only started to trust her.

Atra would nod and have been behind Serina the entire time when she asks for the help he'd provide it but then he would pick her up instead. "I know you can walk the rest, but for now your in my care and your not allowed to aggravate the sprain so by my Orders I'm carrying you." I would do so taking her to a vacant room and setting her on the bed. "Just rest up and you'll feel better in the morning." he sits down at a chair as if he wasn't gonna sleep to night instead he'd watch over her. his eyes were out the window. "I'll make sure no hunters come around here and if they do, they'll certainly not get any where near this house..... so for once you can sleep safely.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 am

"Ok" I said nodding leading him up the stairs. I kept my hand gental so he wouldn't feel threatened still. I lead him up the stairs to the room I had set up for myself it was all clean as was the other one. But this one had a queen bed and the bed in the other room was a king, and a drawer by it, and curtains on the window. Dark blue was one of my favorite colors I smiled to myself. Then I turned the lights on I just fixed and lead him to the bed. "You all set" I asked him.

I crossed my arms as he carried me because I only needed alittle help. so I crossed my arms to show I was mad but it was in a funny way and i made a pout face. When he set me in the bed I still had the pout face on and my arms crossed. I then laughed at myself for being horrible. when he said hunters I glanced out the window and felt my heart pick up. What if they come and he gets hurt or... That thought just kept repeting its self in my head. Then I looked up at him and my panick disolved. I sighed and said "Thanks... and good night"
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:30 am

He gives a small nod then moves onto the bed, instead of going under the covers he'd lay on them curling up in a ball as a wolf would and lay like that as he seems pretty settled and comfortable slowly drifting into sleep. He wanted to say thank you but he was to tired to speak and by the time he had reached the bed he was already asleep with a small barely noticeable smile feeling he was safe here for now.

I gave a small smile as she laughed about how she was being and then noted her concern when he mentioned the hunters. "Sleep well, your are gonna be safe here so don't worry, I wont be failing night guard." He didn't had the heart to tell her that he doesn't sleep that often having chosen to me an insomniac. his golden and black eyes paired out the window piercing the dark as his Aura Vision came to mind seeing everything in their life force colors seeing no intruders coming, which if there were any to ever come he would scene them and see them as his life force took a spiritual image of a wolf and wondered the houses parameter where he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:34 am

"Ok then good night" I said shuting the door and walking down stairs to the couch. I grabed a blanket of the back of the couch and wrapped it around myself and feel asleep.

I feel asleep looking at him. My eyes droped down slowly over my eye and I feel asleep. I didn't snore because I dont snore ever.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 am

Atra just seemed to be staring out into the blackness of the night with a longing to be hidden and forgotten within it as he pulled his back from his back and pulling a pair of earmuff head phones over his ears, suppressing any sound escaping as music plays into his ears 'Uncle Kracker - Smile' and various other ones as the night passed by and dawn started to break the night sky,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last home...   Last home... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last home...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next