*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:52 am

"Ya i know that. thats why i need you. He is tuff and he is stubborn. But we need him just as mutch as he needs us. And once we tell himwhat the situatrion is in all of this i think he will understand that. And that is were you come in." i stood up and walked over to him, and patted him on the back. "You are thew one who is going to be my back up in all this you got to convinse him to trust us, you know this. And thank you, for breaking that up."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 am

I snorted and shrugged his shoulder off. Even though I was trying to be nice now I would not be anyone's backup "I didn't break that up for you but your welcome and as for the backup, I'm no one's back up, right now we are ALL equal you got that? So don't think just because everyone's coming here that your stronger or better equipt because I can garuntee if we left and went to any other pack territory it would be the same odds" I said looking down as the two members I had said ran up to me and shifted. "Take a breather and Report" I commanded. Both of them nodded as they bent over and panted trying to catch their breath. When one did he stood up straight and looked at me. "The Howler Alpha will be here shortly Alpha, but he is not happy and demands an explination when he gets here on why he must leave his territory" he said. I nodded to him. "You both may take a rest, you have done enough today" I said as I looked up to the sky. It was almost Sunset and then darkness. "He needs to get here...fast" I said more to myself than the other Alpha's.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:09 am

"i do not think i am any better than any of you i semply ment that he will lison to you more than to me, and you know that i semply ment you can back me up in saying this is the best move. the move is that we come together. Dont worrie i do not think i am any better of a leader than you. We all have our own ways of comanding. and every way seems to work."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 am

I looked down at the rest of the packs after he said this and huffed. "Until you lose control of your pack like that" I said looking straight at the three werewolf men who were trying to take advantage of on of my pack ladies who was along away from other eyes besides ours. I whistled to Seltera. She looked up and I nodded in the direction of the werewolves. She looked then turned to me and nodded before running to them. I turned to Bryan and growled. "Take care of it or I will" I said walking past him. "Seltera can't hold them for long and you know they can't hear you" I called back as I walked down the stairs.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 am

i looked down at the group, i was discusted how der they that is not how we run things. I grabed my wisle and blew in it. All of a sudden the three of them looked right at me and i gave them the signal to come strait here. then i looked at the girl and asked her to come as well. And they did when the fore of them got to the top the other clan leader looked up at us out of curiosity. "You three should be ashamed of yourself this is a hard time for all of us and you do this to this inocent girl. i" looked down at the girl and she gave me a small smile. "i am really sorry, sence they were doing this to you, your clan leader will decide how to punish these three sence you are his people. I looked at the three and they had horifyed looks on there faces. they knew how rough the other leader was. And i looked back down at the girl. "does that sound like a good idea." she looked up at me with a big smile on her face. and she nodded. I looked back at the other clan leader while he walked back up to were we where.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am

I looked at the three curiously. They had terrified looks on their faces and I was glad. I smiled as I thought of the perfect punishment. "Fight me and my beta, if that is fine with you Bryan, not to the death but until they give up out of tiredness, not fear" I said with a grin. If I wanted to be nicer but still keep my authority I need to get rid of some tension and still show these were's who ran the place, the Alpha's not them.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am

I saw them smile they knew the rules they could not fight they were in training so they were happy with that. i looked at them and said. "Well usaly sence they are still in training i would not alow it." But, i smiled, "i would love to see that i think that will be fine with me for this one time. But i will not give them the onerary cupplets they still need to earn that. So i think that will be fine with me. But if you want a challenge why dont you and me have a go some time." When i told them they would be fighting they atomaticly frowned and looked really scared. they started to arue, but i stoped them. "no you will fight thats final."

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:59 am

I saw the three grin. They thought it would be easy. I laughed mentally. They wouldn't be so lucky. I could tell they knew about my strength from the way the looked at me and saw a little fear in them, but then they looked at Seltera and smiled. They wouldn't know what hit them. Even for a female, she wasn't a Beta for nothing. "I will go easy on them for now, I will not shift, but to make it interesting it will be three on two" I said as i turned. Seltera was already waiting at the bottom of the steps. *Get ready for an easy win* I told her mentally. She smiled and nodded. I cracked my neck and knuckles as I waited in the circle that was in the middle of the place. "This should be easy" I heard Seltera say. I grind and looked up to Bryan. I would show him how we fought, but not all.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 am

i looked down at him and he was smiling. Wow this should be funny theis guy only been training for 3 mounth out of the recomended 3 years. they will have a easy battle but she will have a surprize when i go at it with him. After you worm up you and me will have a little fun. Thenb i will show you how we really fight. Not how some amiture traine fights."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 am

I nodded as the three came down to the circle. I growled at them with a smirk on my face. The jerked back a little but didn't do anything else. I crouched down along with Seltera. All three looked to Seltera probably thinking if they could take her down first they would have a chance. They were in for a big surprise. One charged at Seltera, crying out as he did so, the other two decided to stay behind thinking their friend could handle her. Out of the corner of my eye I smiled. Seltera would be fine.

As the werewolf charged me I waited, arms out and ready. It was not my usual stance. When he was an inch away I ducked under his arms before he could grab me and swiped my arm under his legs, making him do a double front flip and land on his face. I went over to him and placed my boot on the back of his head, digging his face into the dirt. He tried to grab for my leg but I quickly grabbed his hand and placed both his arms behind his back, rendering him unable to move. *To easy* I thought. He tried to move his legs but by now I was sitting cross legged on top of his back. I turned and smiled to Conri. "Your turn" I said.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 am

I sat there and watched as one of my friends were taken down. So i siglaned to the other man to charge the pack leader ihad a plan.As he ran at him the girl was destracted by it and i rushed her and nocked her over letting her fall of my friend and into the dirt. I picked back up my guy and we ran at the othe leader doing a simular hold on him but he saw us cumming and just backed off the guy. We stood there right next to each other and i pulled out the wisle and blew out a order to them. At once they went to opposite sides circling the two. I know we will not win but we will put up a willing fight. Then the one girl came to and stand right next to her leader.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

I looked at Seltera who seemed to be smiling. I laughed and looked at the three circling us. *They seem to have a little fight in them* I said to Seltera. She nodded and stood straight, arms to her side with one foot forward. That was her normal stance, I knew she was having fun. My stance however was different. I hunched over with my arms spread out showing my claws with my legs bent as I growled and glared at the circling werewolves. Both of us were patient, Seltera would wait for them to make the first move and so would I. When one finally lunged for us I waited for him to get close, then I grabed his arm and spun him around and flipped him onto his stomach. The other two ran for Seltera. One bypassed me and I held my arm out. He ran straight into my arm and was knocked backwards onto his back. I took my right hand and grabbed him by the neck, dragging him next to me and holding him by the throat while I sat on the other, preventing them from moving.

The werewolf charged me again, this time planning to knock me from under. Before he could grab my legs I jumped and landed on top of him. Wrapping my left arm around his neck I put him in a grapple hold and refused to let go. My legs wrapped around his right leg and prevented that leg from moving.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Taking advantige of thge situation i smiled at the leader as he held me in his right hand. Wow he is stupid. I grabed his wrist and hesitated for a sec i dont think i should do this but i have seen other fighters do this so i forced my left hand forword onto the back of her elbo and i dislocated it and saw if flop around shge let go of me and i jumped on her back while the other guy went off to help the other guy. while i was on his back she feel to the ground and i was on top holding her down. the other two seem to still be having problems but i needed to keep this one down. So i went down to his ear. "this is sad i am only a traine you are being pitifull.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 pm

I looked up at th guy and began to laugh. He looked at me, confused. "You three...actually think you have us pinned" I laughed again. Easily I turned around and grabbed behind his neck. Grabbing onto the pressure point and jaw I flipped him over me and bent his wrist. He cried out in pain as I nearly broke his wrist. Seltera on the other hand was laughing menacingly. *Wrong move boy* I thought as I smiled at her. She grabbed her shoulder and punched it back into place. The tattoe under her eye glowed as she growled at the boy. Kicking him off of her with great force she jumped up to her feet and walked up to the boy. The boy just stood there, looking at her. I felt the boys under me try to move but with a flick of my thumb the stilled due to the hold I had on both of their arms and wrists. I sat there and watched Seltera. She walked up to the boy and did a single punch to his stomach. The boy doubled over clutching his stomach. I knew that punch all to well, it was enough to send a normal human flying through a tree. I was surprised the boy still stood. But then Seltera grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him in the face, thrusting her leg up to meet his nose. Blood immediatly poured from his nose as he growled at Seltera.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 pm

God damit i fucking hate this why the hell did we have to fuck with that girl. But dam i cant keep these two down this fucking sucks. Then i saw it the two of them charge us again. Dam this is going to hurt. But i stood there and took every hit like a man and stood my ground against it all. I deserve this, all of it.

I watched all this happen and i was laghing the whole time this will definatly stop alot of fights and abuse to happen inside the walls. Well after the three of them seemed to be betten up really bad by the two i jumped down from the 15' drop and landed on my feet with the ease of a cat. I started to walk over to the three and when i got close i said, "well i think that is enough." the two backed up. "you three" they turned to me, "you three should be ashamed of yourselfs taking advantige of that girl three to one. But i think you learned your lesson and for that stunt you will never extend over garding the bathrooms you got me." They nodded there heads. "good" i looked at the two, smiling at the easy fight they just had and saw they dident even break a sweet. I started to laugh, "well you to i see that my guys gave you a good laugh. Now when ever you are ready i will be waiting i have not faught a leader in some time. So please when ever you are ready i will be waiting." i looked at them and said, But be worned i am not going to be as easy as these three were, i have had years of fighting behind me, not just 3 mounths." then i just looked at them waiting for one of them to respond.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 am

I let go of the two boys and stood up, allowing them to run off grabbing their wrists and rubbing them. The other I saw ran off holding his nose. Seltera ran up beside me and I saw Raelin smile at me. I looked back to Bryan and smiled. "Nah I don't want to my friend, it'll cause some more fights if either of us should fight each other and also some doubt in the pack members about their Alpha, no I will not fight you....yet, the time that I fight you will be on a proper battle field in a proper battle" I said as Seltera smiled and agreed.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 am

I looked around the field and smiled he was right. who ever won would be definatly dionered by there people. So i just nodded my head in agree ment then said. "we need to get to the frount i can hear the other group aproching." Then i turned and walked off but befor leaving i jestured to a man standing right by me. "you there go get the other alfa she is still in my house go tell her i asked her to please come to the frount to meat the other alfa." i saw him run of and i continued to walk as Conri cought up with me, and walked right next to me.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 am

One of Bryans man came and asked me to go meet up with the other alfa coming. I sighed and followed him. I meet them at the gate waiting.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:41 am

I looked over and saw her walk up, "glad you could make it, it seams they are getting closer." Then we just stood there waiting for the leader to come up so we could talk, and hear he comes.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 pm

The silver and gray wolf held his head high as his pierced his eyes forward, letting the assistants from the other pack lead him and his pack from their territory. He made sure that he would visit weekly to their clearing and replenish the smells that indicate its still theirs. They would not stay in this strange place where he wasn't his own leader, where he may have to bow down to someone else. He growled at the back of his throat as his remaining members either in human or wolf form followed his lead, forever faithful.
    When they came to the gates he told his pack to stay in their places and relax until his figured out exactly what was going on. A couple wolf cubs whimpered and ran up to him, licking his muzzle and twirling in between his legs. Their mothers ran up, apologized and took them back. Axel didn't mind, he never had cubs of his own and protected the young ones in the pack like they were his.
    When the other shapeshifters pleaded for his attention for him to follow he did so of his own accord and no one elses. He heard snarling, bites with their sharp snaps.
    Is there a fight? asked Axel as he picked up his pace.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 pm

I walked up to the approaching Howler leader and bowed my head in greeting. "Welcome Axel, I am sure you have many questions,all will be answered in good time my friend" I said as I looked down at him. I tried to stay calm and polite but part of me wanted to growl a warning to him to not mess with us. I held it down and turned with a raised arm to the stairs and other pack leaders.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Axel's hackles raised at the sight of another alpha. Automatic tension rippling through his muscles. He was only an inch taller than the other alpha but he wasn't as muscular, Axel was more lean with long legs for easy leaps and bounds. He felt his chest rumble but it didn't rise into his throat. He kept his eyes into the other alpha's eyes, challenging them. Axel felt no fear but didn't want to destroy the thin line of peace between him and the other pack so he shifted his gaze to the alpha's forehead.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 pm

I watched as Conri approached the Howler alpha. My muscles were tensed and ready to spring to his aid. From what I could see out of my perefreal vision every eye was on those two. *Conri, keep calm* I told him. We needed the temporary peace for what had to be done. I looked at the Howler alpha, he was bigger but Conri was stronger. Conri though had the disadvantage. He was in his human form, not his true form.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 am

I walked up two the two other leaders and bowed as well, "i am glad you could meake it, as he already said we have alot to talk about and all will be made clear here in a moment but i am happy that you are here. I looked down at the two leaders they were a good 6 to 7 inches shorter than me, and less muscular, but that is because well they dont have to worrie about there human forms, i do so i trained better in this form. But i know they are still trained in human form. "i am sorry to bring you hear on sutch sort notice i know you are probly upset to not know what is the reason but we will make that clear, now i am sorry to say that you are in my home and i only got a few rules i want to be followed, and only because i do not want any of our people to fight. but if something happens you can handdle you tribe not mine or anyone elses, and if someone from one of our packs hurts or messes with someone from your pack you decide what the punishment is, but the other leader must be there. i hope that is ok and i do want to say a few rules to your people as well, not big ones but ones that will stop alot of troubble from mine and other packs. is it ok if i say a few words." He growled and nodded, he obvosly does not like it but i need to say it. i turned to the clan and said, "ok look no shifting in my camp unless we are under attack otherwise no shifting stay in your human forms, but if you want the pups can stay in there forms. Also dont worrie so mutch on how you act we are still having our festival tonight to selibrate the moon passing. So all of you are aloud to join in if you like also your leader will be some of you to take gard dudies to help our defence, so that we have dubble the men. But i will also add no one is to break or smash or anything while in hear, i am not saying you are going to but just to make that clear." I turned back to the leaders, but like i said you have controll over your people no one else you still got coomand hear, and if we need to make a desition we will all come to one. i hope this is ok."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Axel's defenses lessened but didn't completely diminish. His guard would never be completely down until he was out of another alpha's territory. It was unheard of. He was grateful to hear that he could still have control over his pack, for they were his creation and his only. His fur lowered and laid flat on his back as the fluff on his tail relaxed and lowered to a neutral stance. There was no snarl in his throat but the intense brim of the alpha tension still hummed through the leaders. This wouldn't end anytime soon but if it was for the well-care of his pack he would coincide with the rules. They are made for a reason and although he would have to give up his other form unless in trouble, it did make sense.
    He would miss running on all fours, with the doubled heightened senses and feeling the wolf's power soar through him.
    He sighed as he brought his eyes to the leaders, clamping his jaws together tightly.
    Seems logical, he said opening his mind for the others to hear his thoughts. Is there any clothes I could borrow temporarily? My clothes are with my clan at the gate. Axel wouldn't change to a human for the other alpha's but that he wanted there to be peace and not see his pack harmed in any way, so he would shift for the meeting seeing as the rule was to be in human form at all times.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next