*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

THE DEMIGOD WAR

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:09 pm

(Maximus/clan leader)
I laughed a little "Its funny to see someone in a helpless situation. Knowing they have no choice but to coroperate with someone who has the upper hand." i gave a big sy and pulled out a map of the lands and there boundries. "see this map we are right here, we just gained a good 2 miles into you land pushing back you border line of your land. all i ask is to have this piece of land right here near the water. its only 50 miles acrose and 75 miles into your land and i want it for.... purpases if you will." i waved y arm at the villege again. "I would be more than happy to kill more of your men and take this land by force. But i think you would like to just hand it over to save manny of your mens lives. pluss its only a very little amount of land i am asking for. what do you say."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Alana/Leader/Zues)
The only way thats gonna happen is if you dont attack my people again and I would be able one a week to make sure your people are not trashing our land and of course I would also have a scout to scout out the boundrys so I know none of your men come on my land deal" I said holding my hand out. "Or aleast all of what i mentioned except the scout one a week" I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
"you dont understand i am asking to take the land not borrow it, i plan to keep it. and i wount promis i will not attack you again. And just because i am doing this does not mean i do not want to kill all your people because i do. But i will promis this as long as we own that land iwill not isue a attack from it but i will atill be attacking from other parts of our line. So anything along that stretch of land will not be harmed and if you do send some men into that land i will take it as you breaking that promiss. but a scout i will allow, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm

I sighed and thought really hard before saying "Alright as long as no attacks come from that dirrection I will not send anyone out but scouts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 pm

(Maximus/hades leader)
I had a big girn on my face i could feel in stretch ear to ear. "nice to see you have a good head on your shoulders. And i will do that. now...Get your men off my land you descusting piece of shit" and i spat at the ground i was no longer being all nice just acting like it made me sick. "i will hold my part of the deal dont break yours." and with that i walk off and called of Killer, who seemed to be having fun playing with the dragon. And he came walking up beside me.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

"Give us an hour" I yelled and walked away. "Everyone grab your belongings and move as fast a you can follow my dragon and you are not to return to this land" I told them. They hurred to grab there items and within 45 minuates eveyone had there items and were moving out. When it strocked the hour we were 3 miles off there lands now and I told them "One more minuate and we will be at an old village. No one lives there anymore but you will al be able to rest there and make a new home for yourselfs." The places wasn't bad it looked semi old. After eveyone got seetled I told my sister to go out and scout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 pm

(Deo/hades sargeant)
When the winged lady herd her leader say the camand i was confused. why would she do this volintaryly and with no force to stop us. I was also kinda sad the winged lady killed 4 of my undead men and i was realy to have a crack at her. but maybe another time. i walked back to the Leader and asked him what was going on and he told me the whole story. i was happy but also saddened, i was looking forword to killing them but it saved alot of time. Then asked me to find the general. so i ran off to look for him and tell him the news.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm

(Angel/A follower/Zues)
I vollenterd to potrol tonight because my sister was tired and worn out from the land loss. I potroled up and down everywhere before I sat down. I decided to stay out I liked the night time. The calm cool air against my skin and in my hair. The wind picked up and it blew my hair back and it felt nice I closed my eyes just for a second.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 am

((Whoa you guys have been busy. Aww really? even if the Posiedon and the Zues clan put aside their pride and just fought together? They wouldn't have to like each other but it would bring peace. Ah okay *tear* lolzz THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_biggrin ))

(Anastasia/Zeus General)

She heard her leader say to collect their belongings and head out. What?!?!
Anastasia was appalled by this. She was on a roll and could've easily brought down some of their numbers. She thought she was doing well with the undead and was about ready to fight Deon. Him and his annoying smirk that she wanted to slice off with her sword as he merely watched her fight.
Oh yes she knew what he was doing, he was learning her tactics.
She harrumphed as Aiolos cantered to her side as the undead fell to peace around her. His coat still shimmered black as she tossed herselfonto the horse, commanding her wings to disappear for the moment. She glared at Deon as she sheathed her sword.
Trotting passed him she stated, "You don't even know half of them," implying to her fighting techniques.
She was trained to fight by the gods, what he saw wasn't nearly as much as all of them.
With bruises, scratches, dirt smeared on her skin,and her dress torn she galloped up to her leader taking her place by her side and continuing the protection of her leader.
"Your Majesty, what is the reason for surrendering so quickly? This is our home for centuries. The gods have claimed it as ours for its the best place to commune with them," she wondered keeping her voice low for only Alana's ears.
She glanced back at the Hades leader and mouthed silently, You're dead.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male
Location : On Mittens turf...dont tell her..or she will attack me

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Maximus/Hades general

As maximus made his way through the zues clans opposing army, he saw that the men he was slashing down stopped fighting... his blood stained face and body were tense from the massive killing spree he had just set out. he turned and saw the massive amounts of body's he had left in his wake. "damn im good" he said to himself smiling. the men he had been killing backed slowly and turned to leave. "whats going on, what the hell i was killing you, come back' 'you know you could just killed them with there backs turned Maximus?" Irikasi said from behind him, with a smile. "you know me there is no sport in killing like that" maximus stated with a prideful look. "whats going on any ways, i was killing and now they are retreating?" "its the hades leader, as i heard he made a deal with the zues clan? well as far as i know" irikasi said as he surveyed the nearly daunting amount of body's behind and around them... "did you do all this?" Maximus just smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdsimons.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 pm

(Deo/hades sargeant)
i finaly found Maximus or as i like to call him "goat boy" so i yeld. "MAXIMUS" i joged over to him and said. "The leader asks for your presents. he wishes to have a few words with you about the next move to make." I gave a smirk and also added. "And while you were over hear fighting these pansys, I was fighting the winged lady, or general of the zues clan. And our leader was fighting there leader...you missed out." i gave a little laugh. and started my way back to the leader.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 pm

(Alkonight/Poseidon/Leader)
I walked around waiting for something to happen. Where was my soldier with Venus? Something wasn't right, I could feel it in the air.

(Venus/Poseidon/Hunter/Scout)
I stood up, drawing my sword and facing the place where I saw the movement. "Show yourself" I said. Zera growled from behind me, staying close. "Dont swing" said a voice. I let out a sigh of relief as a Poseidon soldier stepped out from a bush. "The leader wants you back, she's been worried" he said. I looked at him confused. "Worried? About me?" I mumbled. I looked back at Zera. "We should get home girl, i 'll see you tomorrow" I said, then walked up to her placing a hand on her nose and kissing it. I turned and followed the soldier back home.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm

I sighed and said to Anistasha "even if we won he would have taken away all our nutrience in the ground and killed eveything living on the land." I ponded my hand into the wall and yelled "I had no other choice, I was cornered."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 pm

(Anastasia/ Zeus General)

She lowered her eyes and dug some compassion deep within her.
She slid off of Aiolos finishing her fiddlings with his coarse mane.
Anastasia went to Alana's side and leaned against the wall. She waited until her leader had gotten most of her steam out, locking eyes with Aiolos so he would stand in front of them, blocking the clan members view from seeing them clearly. If the clan saw their leader break apart then they would run into a mass hysteria, they would lose hope and let themselves die off.
So Anastasia stayed calmly beside Alana, waiting for her to soothe herself mildly and then found her voice to speak.
"You did all that you could. What you did was right. You kept your people alive. And that's what matters. We could always find a new home," she said to compose her leader.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 pm

I sighed and said "I know but... but... ugh you cant put it to words.""Its just the whole thing of it it was our land and I let them come and walk all over us" I said looking directly at her.I then looked up at the sky and saw it getting late so I said come on in the castle and lets talk about it more in the morrining."

(Angel/Zues)
I looked around the borded and saw nothing so I knew I shouldn't have done this but I threw my head back and staired at the sky. The afternoon light was gourguse as it fadded to the night with a stary night. Then I started to walk home or to my new home.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male
Location : On Mittens turf...dont tell her..or she will attack me

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm

maximus/hades general

maximus look at....deo and said. " if you hadnt been so leanent with that how did you put it?, winged lady i would have killed this whole army on my own.." as he said that he glanced towards the wake of body's at his side....
Back to top Go down
http://joshdsimons.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:19 pm

(valk i got 3 carectures your talking to deo not maximus. lol but thats just a simple change in one word for you man.)

(deo/hades sergeant)
i just laughed. "your a great worrier to witch someday i hope to match in skill maximus. but you thinking could be better. we saved manny of our own men from death there for we have more to attack posiden with...think about it but dont hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:15 pm

(Anastasia/Zeus General)

She nodded silently and lightly tapped on Aiolos. He nickered and flew to stand on top of the castle, the outside post if you will as he perked his ears, looking and alert for danger.
Anastasia followed her leader into the castle, looking behind her as she watched the remaining living enter making sure that they were safe and that their wounds would be tended to.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 am

ALana/leader/zues

"Pick any room you want. If you dont mind i want this one" I said as I walked into a room made of gray stone. The drapes had a royal red color to them that looked close to the color of blood. In the middle of them they had a bright yellow lighting bolt. The bed was a king size bed with the same color sheets as the drapes. There was this see through material around the bed that was the same color as all of the other items. There was this head bored that was made out of wood. The wood looked like maple and in the middle at the top was another lightning bolt. Right beside the bed on the right side was another maple wood desk. acrose the room was another maple colored wood but it was a desk and atached to it was a clostet. I took of my shoes and I saw the floor was made of some smoth tile that had gray and brown and black bits in it. I walked over to the window and opened it up and there I could see the whole village. WHen I looked down there on the door was another lightning bolt. I walked over to the clostet and opened it. There was a battle armer dress. It was bright red with no sleves except small straps. It was a short dress that stoped 15 inches above the knee. The armer on it was yellow. The armer wraped around was a metal yellow dragon that started from the bottom of the of the dress and wraped around my but wraped around my waist and ended with the dragon above my chest in a necklace with the armer covering my chest. I went to the drawers on the desk and opened to find maps. I gasped as i found maps of the hades land. They looked old and they are deffinatly not verygood now but they could still be of some help. I sighed and walked over to the desk and opened it to find a little brown book. There were dates and writing in it. It looked like a diary. So I hide it under the pillow and walked out and said "Im tired when you see my sister tell her I went to bed and that either you if your up or if you want to go to bed shes incharge."

Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 pm

(Anastasia/Zeus General)

She nodded and went to the troops of their clan who survived. She helped the ones who weren't physically harmed though their emotions and memories of today would be forever scarred. Anastasia grabbed some bandages as some people follwed her and reached for the rest,many were wounded and would need to be attended to. Anastasia knew when to leave her leader alone and let her think, Alana would call for her when she needed her. So to keep herself busy and to make herself useful she asked for others that didn't carry and bandages to aide those and take them to their own rooms.
Once Anastasia knew this was halfway done she nodded to the other nurses like she and all went room to room dressing the wounds. There were some that Anastasia knew wouldn't last throughout the night, their injuries too deep, infected, or severe for any of them to address and keep them alive.
When she saw the dawn override the mountains she closed her eyes and took some breaths. She was up all night with her troops, five had died and she had Aiolos carry one at a time outside of the castle so others didn't have to see them and become more frightened than they already were. When Aiolos was done he then carried Anastasia to where he had left them and she dug them proper graves and have them the blessings to their afterlife.
She then upturned her eyes to the purple-pink sky, finding her hope dimming.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:33 pm

(Alana/leader/zues)

I woke up to see Anastasia still awake but she looked tired. I put a hand on her shoulder and nodded for her to go sleep in my room right now. "I will finish up" I said to her. "Thank you and thank you to Aiolos you may go to sleep to if you both want to." I told them both. I wouldnt let her agure if she was going to I said "That wasnt a request that was a demand." But I said it both strong but soft at the same time. I walked past her to the injured and I closed my eyes. I called wind to me and asked it to please help there injures heal faster and sooth there spirts. I heard some gasp but I kept my eyes closed. After 20 minuates I thanked the wind and asked it to help Anastasia go to sleep.

(Angel/follower/zues)
I came home and felt pain and suffering and saddness. I rushed past the people to get into the palces. I saw my sister so I told her with my ears covered by my hands to try to block out the suffering 'I need to go Im sorry but I cant stay". And with that I left past the walles back to the woods. No matter how far I got I could still feel it so I ran into the hadies clan and the nosies stoped. I sighed and walked. I kept my head low so no one would see me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm

(maximus/ hades leader)
I was waiting to long so i decided to walk over to the healing tent and see what the dammige is on my people. when i got there i saw Achyls our cheef healer working on leons leg. it seems that he got a slash to the leg. "boy you need to train more and get better if you ever want to go up in rank you need to get your head out of your ass and fight like a man dammit!"

(Leon/hades warrier)
i just frowned at him. "grrr...im sorry i will do better...AAAA WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING YOU FUCKING WOMAN...DAM. i felt her slap the back of my head and i rubed it. "sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

(Achyls/Chief Healer/Archer to Hades)

Achyls just glowered at the injured man. "Your leader's right young warrior, learn your place and toughen up, or you'll get eaten alive out there." She finished with his leg and gave him one last smack upside the head. "I better not see you for some time now, you hear?" She then straightened up and faced the leader, awaiting any information he may there to tell. Her faced hardened to it's normal look. She had gained this position by choice, her freelance treks of adventure were slowly getting even more dangerous.

Last edited by MaliciousBee on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:56 pm

(maximus/hades leader)
i eyed the woman and said. "so whats the head count of deaths and what are the numbers of injured. and out of thoughs how manny can still fight...come on out with it all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

(Achyls/Chief Healer/Archer of Hades)

Achyls sighed, speaking of death wasn't something she was good at. " Well Maximus, it's not looking very good," She stumbled over the words, "About 4,500 are dead, there are 3,000 injured and at least 1,000 of those warriors are unable to battle anymore..." Her voice slowly became inaudible. She awaited the leader's response. I wonder how it would feel to have all this weight on someone's shoulders, to know you've lost men.. She sighed again. She missed her Lykaios. "I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news sir." She saluted him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DEMIGOD WAR   THE DEMIGOD WAR - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEMIGOD WAR
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next