*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 am

(This shouldn't interfere with the role-play that's going on its just for what the character is doing at the time.)

Bane would have been hungry having rarely being able to stop and feed, He was hungry and the only pray around these parts were human and so that was what was on the menu. Bane stalked around in the night looking for a suitable meal which he need a lot of meat and fatty parts. he found some man stuffing his face with take away foods as he went from his car to the apartment block. He smirked like a sly dog as he followed in after the man.

After all this was done there would be nothing but a three quarter eaten mutilated body left behind with tell tail sighs of what caused it. The Police came down to the report that it was an animal attack in the heart of the city, as far fetched as it may sound. This would be in the news paper only having not made the news just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 am

"thats a good idea." i said aloud. i had to admot that was the best idea we have had. im not used to these areas i never entered a swamp before so i dont know anything about these creatures.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 am

"Sure" I said settiling down into a seated position. "Let me rip out its guts" I said eager for the kill. I swished my tail at the wolf who had told us the first plan. I said to him "Vicents smart learn from him." Then I smiled alittle glad to make a point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 am

I listened as Vincent announced his plan and tilted my head. It could possibly work. I inhaled the fresh swampy air. Something didn't seem right. The air had a slightly different scent to it. Like it was the scent of....blood? I shook my head, it was the wilderness of course there would be blood scents. An animal must have been killed close by and thats what I smelt. I raised my head back up and looked at the pack. *What ever you decide just don't get killed, Now go* I said with a friendly bark but commanding.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 am

I laughed as I pounced off. *Come on you guys try not to get in my way or killed* I thought to them all pouncing of to find a gator. Taylor followed me slower than my pace but thats because I jumped up so suddenly. He soon caught up thought then I stopped infrount of a swam lake or what ever it is you call it. I barked once then said *Found one.*
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:18 pm

A tall man with short black hair and twinkling blue eyes got out of a cab with two other men from whom he had known for years. One man had curling dark red hair down to his shoulders who was named Artemis. The other male was closer to the first man except his roots of his hair were fading to gray, he was named Michael.
The first man was their leader, the man they had looked up to for guidance for a very long time. His name was Ulrich and although he was a just and typically merciful for a leader they also feared him.
Ulrich looked over his shoulders as Artemis paid the cabdriver.
"Vincent's here, his scent is all over the place. Let's go," he said as his companions followed.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

After some half-assed searching, I caught there scent through the woods with them having a slight look to there Aura being excited or nervous he decided it was best to leave them be, so that what ever they were doing would go unhindered. I slowly moved back from the forest following the sound of the ocean nearby, with my heightened scenes I could hear it quite easily. As I moved through the woods coming out at the ridge line of the most out grown tree leaning against it as I peered out at a man with his two other friends raising a eye brow. My eyes loose there hazel color and turn to the reddish brown one that I normally got when I was more out for a hunt or sizing some one up. From the feeling of his Aura and the sigh of him, I had a instant dislike to him for some reason not liking this guy. at the expense of feeling what my instants told me it might alerted him to the peering eyes off by the forest line.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 am

I looked at Taylor and tilted my head. he was eagerly following me. I got a little agravated so I barked another time louder telling everyone Im gonna start and kill it with out you guys if you dont hurry over here. Taylor tilted his head at me then smiled. I gave a low growl and turned from him.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Ulrich was about to call to his men to have them grab something to eat, Ulrich knew they were close, the scent of Vincent was still fresh on the beach and led towards the trees. He stopped before he could get a word in edgewise when he saw two red-brown eyes boring at him. Ulrich knew it wasn't his son, Vincent had golden eyes in human and wolf form but how the wolf seemed unphased by them, and by the familiar scent, Ulrich knew it was another like he.
Ulrich didn't know if the shape shifter was from another pack but it was unusual for a wolf to be traveling alone if they were in a pack. Although Ulrich was an alpha male and most feared in his clan, he never traveled alone, at least having one person by his side at all times. This was probably a rogue wolf, Ulrich was welcoming to lone wolves and was always more than happy to take more in.
He crouched down, looking straight into the wolves eyes and let his wrist extend as far as it could go, he upturned his wrist showing major arteries if the wolf decided to harm him he could. Couldn't kill him because Ulrich would just heal in a few hours but he could give him a decent scar.
Artemis and Michael hushed, staying perfectly still where they were, recognizing what Ulrich was doing, trying to get the lone wolf to trust them.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Atra stayed still for a moment looking at the wolf Alpha. Atra looked only around eighteen ever from a distance. He watched the arteries as they pumped the blood through the body but Atra’s senses were screaming in alerting tone as he moved his hands to his lower back holding onto the hilt of the swords giving a low growl. He made himself look as less inter mediating as he could wanting the stranger to underestimate him. “You have a bad energy around you more menacing then anything, something I don’t like. Keep your distance.” He narrowed his eyes. It would be apparent in the way and holds himself that he was a fighting Alpha its features giving him away. As he stepped back a little bit to give a little distance and as he did his eyes went into a darker shade becoming richer as he looked at the other two. He scented the air trying to see if they had any of the scent of the one who he was hunting but as he did, there would be no evidence of them even crossing over each others paths.

He narrowed his eyes again at the man looking over him fully. "You seem to hold your self as the leader, feared as it appears to be." he looks at the other two seeing the twinges of fear in there aura energy's, as he stopped the use of the his Aura side, his eyes go to a mundane hazel color, the veins in his arms being clearly visible. "What is your obligation to this place?" He more demanded then asked seeming pleased by them being on edge he would be quickly looking at anything that moved to fast for his liking.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:05 am

I watched and slowly walked as they began to run off. I would watch over them and help if they began to get into serious danger but nothing more. I was there examiner right now, not there teacher. I paded along then turned to Vincent. *Come on* I told him gently. I panted like I was smiling then sponatneously bounced up and landed to face him. Head down and paws spread with my rump and tail up I looked up at him, tail wagging from side to side. I gave a bark at him then turned in a circle and began to follow the others. *Slow poke* I teased.

A tall muscular black wolf walked around on the beach,making sure to hide in the shade of the tree's. Finding a nice spot the wolf plopped down and crossed his paws. Miami beach at night was quiet and peacful especially with the cresent moon. The wolf, known as Alaric, looked up. There were voices, not far off. Standing up he sniffed the air. The sent was very familiar. Growling in pleasure Alaric dashed off in the direction from which it came, running on big but silent paws weaving around trees. When the sent became stronger and more varied he began to walk. When the voices got louder he began to creep. Finally he came up to a bush. Four 'people' were talking two were standing next to what seemed to be the leader. The other in a defensive position. Raising his curiousity, Alaric watched and waited to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Vincent snorted at her, grinning. He wagged his tail and followed her, of course after tripping over a root and planting his face and muzzle into the soft ground. His golden eyes met Aleu's and he felt his skin redden in heat. He recovered quickly, licking her nose and ushering her to lead him. They wouldn't go far from the other wolves, they would have to make sure they were unharmed from the gator hunt. So Vincent eyed the edges of the tree line near the water, implying a suggestion they could wander around there if she desired.

Ulrich sensed his pack members become uneasy behind him, there was another one, Ulrich's experience told him. He didn't know how close or who the other werewolf was but he was busy focusing on this one in front of him, the other one would just have to wait their turn. However he listened carefully to what the young werewolf said in front of him, Ulrich swallowed it thoughtfully and remained crouched where he was, his feet sinking slightly in the sand from his weight. Ulrich brought his rough hand to his chin and twisted his goatee, thick with whiskers but tamed and well kept.
"Of course," Ulrich said while smirking, "I understand. Who am I but a stranger? I can tell you though, I'm not that bad. You see, my son Vincent, was taken by a werewolf just like us I just came to get him back. To rescue him you could say. He's my boy, I miss him very much. Would you like to help us out? I'll reward you handsomely."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Atra stood uneasy as he moved his left foot back taking a more stable position, seeming that the other wolf wasn't with him. "How old is he and if he was forcefully taken then I may just help." he caught the flicker of the mans Aura in the distanced keeping a tab on him but snowing no sigh of revealing him from his spot. "You do understand this is anthers territory and from where I was, It was taboo unless your intentions were less then friendly." He took a moment to think of the word reward having forgotten when it meant. "Reward... reward.... rew... oh right that, to be honest, money is but a object and you have nothing of sedamentail value to hold any leverage over me and take this how ever you want, but your word to me means less the a cows left overs.... I've dealt with liars before." He watched the both of the men getting uneasy. "Oh so when the odds tip in favor on the lone wolf, then you start become edgy?" he shook his head thinking how pathetic that was.
In truth the new arrival made more on edge but he didn't show it another wolf meant another possibility to be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and have his life ended.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Alaric watched in amusement at the other wolves. They were trying to coax the loner onto there side for some reason. Maybe they were recruiting. Baring his teeth back in a 'smile' Alaric stood, muscles rippling confidently. He liked the temperment of this alpha, he would join them if it ment having to kill which was no problem for him. Stepping out of the shadows Alaric presented himself to the alpha, making sure to keep an eye on the loner. *Your looking for someone? Maybe I have the skills to help* he said. Alaric sat down and began to pant slowly and make a raspy noise almost like a laugh.

I bounded after him happily. Finally, I had a pack, finally I had a family.....i had a home. I sniffed the air as I kept a look out on the waters but as I sniffed the air something caught my attention. It was faint but I could smell it. More wolves. I stopped in mid gallop and sniffed again. The scent of the ocean was around it so it couldn't have been one of my pack members. I looked to Vincent. *You smell that?* I asked.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:03 am

I breeze came by me and I smelt another wolf. I growled. I beconed for taylor to follow me and I walked over to our leader. *Alpha I smell other wolfs.* I growled again because I didnt like the smell of them.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Vincent followed Aleu's lead, upturning his black nose into the air. The wind rolled through the landscape, rustling leaves. The breeze came from the beach, for Vincent smelt the particles of salt and dry sand. Then he caught whiff of wolves, wolves just like them and although it was blended into the scent, very deep that Vincent had to take a deeper breath to know it for sure, he smelt his father. Vincent's golden eyes flashed and widened.
He saw the she-wolf and Taylor pad up to Aleu, expressing her concern that it was wolves.
That only proved Vincent's sense of smell accurate. He hated it when his senses were right.
"Female is right," growled Vincent, lowering his head and pricking his ears forward. "Ulrich is one of the wolves.."
Vincent had been apart so long from his father that he had given up calling him the nurturing term of "dad" or "father" and now only refers to him as Ulrich. To Vincent, he never had a father.

Ulrich chuckled deeply, but kept it in a friendly tone although the wolf inside him snarled at the lone wolf in front of him, putting Ulrich's leadership in jeopardy. He knew his wolves behind him wouldn't betray him but they would spread gossip that their alpha was being meddled with a lone wolf, when an alpha is in the kind of position he is in, it's frowned upon to be pulled by the strings, it showed weakness and Ulrich wouldn't tolerate it. He wanted his son back desperately and to do that he would have to kill the she-wolf who cursed him. Ulrich didn't know this part of Florida very well, he lived on the northern border so it was on rare occasion he would travel this far, he needed a guide. He also needed more recruits, his pack, though dispersed throughout the globe were quickly diminishing, dying of an illness that only seems to be affecting Ulrich's line. Other werewolves seemed to be fine except for his, which means Vincent may be at risk, the same with Ulrich. If Ulrich ever wanted to make peace with his son he would have to get him back at all costs.
However, Ulrich didn't have time play games with this wolf. The wolf obviously didn't like him and Ulrich wouldn't force him to join their pursuit though his did sense great power from the wolf and it would be a shame to lose him, but Ulrich decided it was for the best.
"As I said before, I am only a stranger. I would've given you any reward you desired, food, shelter, anything. I am an alpha of my own pack, vast and large, I wasn't going to make you join our pack, I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on anyone and I have advantages of getting you whatever you wanted"--his eyes twinkled--"But I thank you for your time. I wish you luck on your travels."
Ulrich had gotten up to leave when he heard a deep, rumbling voice from the bushes. He turned his attention to a new wolf that had presented himself willingly. This wolf seemed completely opposite from the other, though definitely strong he had come to Ulrich first meaning he had listened and liked what was exchanged. Ulrich was pleased, he liked it when others needed him. it reminded him he still had power in his stride.
"Oh boys look another one. Haven't we stepped on the jackpot?" Ulrich chuckled deeply. "What are your skills, son?" he asked the dark wolf.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm

I ignored everyone and ran away so they would get confused by all the mixed sents. I changed into a human and heard him say that he'll give me anything. I steped out and asked "Fine if you'll give me anything tell me who your looking for" I said placing my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Atra watched the man. "You have nothing I would want and if its from you then it might as well be blood money.... I can see through liers, Cross my path again and you'll regret it." He looked at him threateningly. "Your not the only one who use to lead a Pack, I was known as the Dirus because of my form." Unlike the normal werewolves he had a different scent something that seemed more dominant and intimidating, His wolf was the Dire, although they may look different they were different... bigger in size and a appetite to boot. He never held it over others. He then looked to the new arrival. "Damn it its like Loner central around here, come down to track down a 'friend' and I am surrounded by pups." He moved closer to her. "I would like to know where your leader might be, I would like to talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 pm

I quickly changed into my wolf form and growled. *Im not a pup and I dont have a pack* I said lieing witch i was very good at. I lied like it was the truth. I knew I didnt smeel like my pack because I didnt hang by them so none of there smell was on me.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

I nearly fell as Vincent said who it was but knocked that aside when Feria bee lined for the beach. Growling I began to run after her as well. *Vincent, if you will, stay with the others Taylor follow me the plans have changed* I told them. I didn't know Vincents father very well but from the stories, the few he told, I hated him. How he treated his females how he treated his pack. I swore to never be like him. As I followed her the scent became stronger. *Feria!* I shouted to her, finally I made it to the beach, only to find a huge black wolf sitting in front of what seemed to be Ulrich, another wolf in human for that seemed to be on the defense and two others behind Ulrich that looked similar to Vincent. I heard Feria and was temperarily stunned. *What?* I thought. Then I saw Ulrich. My blood boiled as I bared my fangs at him and growled. The hackles on my spine raising high as my claws dug into the sand. *You* I said disgusted.

Alaric was about to speak to the alpha when the other wolf said something. He just snorted and looked away. *I'm the best killer around her, and I can give damn good orders but follow them as well, I don't look to being an alpha so don't get your fur in a matt* he said with another raspy 'laugh' then he heard someone come running out. Turning to see who it was he saw that it was a she-wolf. Alaric grinned menacingly as he saw her. *What a lovely little treat we have here* he said. Then he saw another come out, she was black with blue tints to her fur. *My my my another sweet little treat* he said. Standing up he faced the two she-wolves then turned his head to the alpha after the black and blue she-wolf growled at him. *You two got some kind of beef with each other?* he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Atra watcher her and shoot his head. "Not something you want to try trifle with." He would change almost instantly and gracefully he would stand above her, being the largest wolf she would have even seen, he would be a Dire wolf being the smallest dire would be as big as a large wolf. He would not use it over her though as he pushes the cloths into his bag and moves it on to his back seeming experienced as I went past her letting her see the full extent of what I was, a 92kg and 179 cm's length ways, massive then a normal Canis Lupus. But then I caught sight of the Alpha not having my self at full height to show I wasn't trying to intermediate her in any way. "Whos the Alpha of this territory?" I asked bluntly even after what she looked like and the energy's she was giving off.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:48 pm

I continued to growl at Ulrich as I saw the other wolf shift. He was huge for a werewolf. I straightened my stance and raised my head to rub this in Ulrichs face. *I am the alpha of this place, this is MY territory* I then glared over at Ulrich then growled. *And YOU Ulrich are not welcome here* I growled, baring my fangs even more. I then looked at the other wolves near him, I was out numbered if they decided to attack, but I would hold on my own if I had too, and right now, I had too.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Atra nodded and showed his claws which looked viscous. "You and me will talk after this is over, if that's alright, I've com this way hunting for another wolf that I owe a little revenge to." His coat was a flawless black his eyes the only thing making him stand out and the back ground which was illuminated by the little light there was. "I'm Atra, supposedly the last of the Dire wolves." He re framed from making any challengers. "Female Alpha, Nice change from a testosterone fulled leader.... whats your hate for Him?" he asked motioning to the man she seemed to disapprove of..
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 pm

I growled at her and said *Back of I have got this.* The wolf tried to intimidate me but I said to him *It wasn't a threat it only ment that I wont back down and what goes on between me is my business only.*
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:11 am

Vincent growled after Aleu, he hated being apart from her. What kind of mate would he be if he couldn't protect the one he was sworn to love? Vincent huffed to the two wolves behind him, "Stay away from water. Come with me."Straightening his head and stretching his legs out beneath him, Vincent galloped on swift toes flying over fallen trees, dodging other debris in his path. He was careful and quick as a wolf, and usually lazy with his senses. But he smelt his father, Aleu ran into his direction. He would never forgive himself if she ever got hurt because it would be his fault for not being there when she needed him the most. Only this reason gave him the motivation to hurry, for his pace to pick up. He ran as fast as he could to the beach Aleu's scent becoming stronger as well as Ulrich's.

Ulrich's hair on the back of his neck bristled, the wolf inside of him awakening as more and more wolves came to the scene. Except there was one that stood out from the rest, one that was black as night with the dark ocean's tint on her fur. He had imprinted her image in his head the first time he saw Vincent run off with her, although it was a blur and only once, he had never forgotten her appearance.
"Nice to see you again...she-wolf." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked to the dark wolf beside him, wanting to join him how could Ulrich pass this up? "I'm sorry son, but it seems like pleasantries will have to wait. Do you mind if we continue this later? I have a female to teach her place in a male dominated world. This is not her territory. Females are forbidden from leading."
He growled, the wolf within just barely below the surface, ready to tear out of the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next