*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:31 am

The feeling in the presence of Atra would change to a very unsettled one as his eyes go a blacky redy brown. "Ah that's why I didn't like you, a sexiest prick." He now brought him self to his full height. his massive shoulder blades shoot as his muscles brought out fully no longer trying to hide or make him self as small as he could. "I use to know someone like you, shame what happened to him." He looks to Ulrich's fellow pack members. "A bit much for a She-wolf hmmm seems unfair, How about I level the playing field." I looked at both the other two menacingly. "Any friend of yours is a chew toy of mine." I also shot the new comer that had first arrived. "Any... Friends."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 am

When they foiled my plans to find out why he was chaising vicent so I went to what felt fermilar to me. I turned at the guy and growled and said "Touch her and Ill rip you head of shes my alpha and since your not gonna tell us why your after Vincent then Ill go to plan B witch is to just kill you so you cant bother us." I growled deep in my throat. "Get out of here your in my alphas taritory. That means its mine to and I dont take kindly to trepasorse" I told him and walked infrount of my alphaess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:09 am

At first I was a little stunned by the wolf named Atra, seems like he wasn't like Ulrichs pack and believed in the power of a female. I shook it off for now, telling myself I would thank him later. I looked directly at Ulrich and growled. *Who says females are forbidden as leaders? You may think this is a male dominated world Ulrich but we females have finally had enough, we're standing up to you males, we are equal to you and you know this but won't accept it* I snorted at him and continued to growl, every instinct of mine telling me to lung at him and rip him to shreds. But I didn't, instead I straightened up and glared at him. *As for Vincent....like hell will he ever come back to you, you won't lay a finger on him, he's mine* I said with confidence. Vincent was my mate now, I would not let him go so easily. I widened my stance and began to growl again. Baring my white fangs at him and his pups and aparrently new friend. *So just go back to your little hell hole of a turf and leave us be* I demanded.

Alaric laughed as he watched the little alphess. Turning to look at the other alpha, only his head moving, he snuffed. *Looks like this little treat has some spice in her, is she the one that took your member?* he asked. His instincts began to take over, itching for a fight, but to not make a bad impression he kept them in check. *Im with you on one thing, females should Not be alpha's* he growled menacingly as he turned to look at Aleu with one bright blue eye. *Maybe, we should teach her her place?* he suggested. Then he looked at the other two. *Along with the others?* he added.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Vincent soared through the swamp until he felt the silk sand ease between his paws. He turned over his shoulder to see if the other wolves were following him, he wasn't sure for they were blurred into the trees and scents were mixed with so many interferences. But he heard their faint padding and knew they were on the right track.
This gave Vincent an idea. He wouldn't jump outright, unsure if his father would start a fight to take him back. He would stand on the sidelines, watching Aleu and the others. He saw two new wolves, one standing near to Aleu and one near Ulrich. Vincent's eyes widened at the sight of him, he had gotten older and seemed a little paler. Artemis and Michael behind Ulrich as always. They seemed to have squared their shoulders, throats vibrating with growls ready to let loose their wolves.
Vincent's golden eyes flashed to Aleu, she standing confidently with no fear. He heard all that was exchanged and felt a little uneasy with the strange male wolf standing so close to her. He huffed, frustrated, he had worked for too long for another to take Aleu away. There were so many that wanted Aleu for different reasons, his father and the dark wolf near him wanted Aleu dead and the male wolf who stood next to Aleu eyes gleamed, Vincent was unsure of what to interpret of it but whatever it was, he didn't approve.
Vincent finally padded slowly out stepping in between the male wolf and Feria, standing right in front of Aleu blocking her off from Ulrich, from everyone.
No one touches her...He snarled loudly, fur bristling, ...without going through me.

Ulrich wanted to shift into the proud wolf he was, fighting alongside his fellow pack members like he had done countless times but this was getting juicy. He reveled watching Aleu becoming furious and acting tough, like she could really take down a whole group of males. He waved to his men, sensing the wolves beneath them clawing their way out of the human shells to protect their alpha's lead.
With waving his hand he had given permission for Artemis and Michael to change, instantly the men stripped of their clothes in the confusion of the transformation as well. Hearing cracks, pops, and watching gray fur sprout from the men they finally landed on all fours. Muzzles stretching and tails whipping out behind them. Artemis and Michael stood as two gray wolves. They pulled back their lips and growled, showing off their fangs.
"It appears we must show her her place," mused Ulrich next to the new wolf beside him. He was readying to throw off his clothes when he saw his Vincent step in front of Aleu. How could he forget those haunting golden eyes?
His son had grown since the last time he had saw him, he had filled out in a balanced manner, muscles rippling beneath the thick fur, lowering his powerful head in a protective stance.
"No...you didn't...mate with her, did you?" he asked, voice shaking a little as he had discovered his son could actually love this she-wolf. "She's an abomination, son. No female should ever have thoughts like her. No female should ever disobey a male. I will kill her Vincent. You will come to realize this too, my son. Now come back to me."

Vincent had grown tired of waiting.
He had wanted to fight, to show his father where his place was meant to be.
Although he wanted to defeat his father he looked at the new wolf next to Ulrich, he seemed a greater threat. Vincent would have to juggle between them but he would have them both killed.
"If you kill her...I will kill you..."Vincent growled darkly, making Ulrich realize he is no longer his son.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 pm

*You will do no sutch thing* I said in a growl as he threatened my alpha. Then taylor joined beside me and relized what was happining and growled. I smiled because I didnt now he was caple of anger.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Fear was sent through me as I watched Vincent step in front of me. *Vinc I told you to stay, he'll try to take you away* I said. I walked up beside him, then in front of him as I glared at Ulrich. *Try to take him Ulrich...I dare you to try* I growled. My tail was fluffed out in hatred for the wolf, I would kill him if I had too.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

I walked infrount of her and taylor staied walking on my side and I stood infront of her. I dont care im gonna save her.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Alaric laughed as he watched the two she-wolves try to act tough. *I love a female with a little spunk* he growled. He turned to look at Ulrich and in a wolf like way smiled. *Mind if I play with the little treat?* he asked. He was itching for a fight and wanted to have a little 'fun'. He could feel the adrenaline start to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Atra unlike the others wasn't a idle fighter if a Fight was presented he took it as a challenged and started to circle Ulrich and his two members being to two members he was gunning for leaving the other moron and Ulrich till later. "Gonna stand around and talk smack huh?" He puffed up his chests and slammed his front paws on the ground his head rocking side to side violent as he roared out at the two guards of Ulrich seeming to challenge them both should they accept, he'd waste no time in rising to the challenge. He was the leader of a fighting pack which was a good thirty strong all of them he had left in the region he came from. He waited for them to accept his challenge knowing he was nimble strong and fast and probably had more combat experience then the both of them put together being a fighter since his birth. He looked to Ulrich. "Lucky your the Alpha's fight." he growled threateningly watching the other new comer should he try anything remaining vigilant, he was on Aleu's side for this fight
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Alaric growled with excitement at the circling wolf. Finally someone to fight. Growling he stood up and faced him, paws in a normal stance but head low and ears down he faced the big wolf. *Why don't you fight someone your own size big boy, like me perhaps* at the last word he snarled and lunged at Atra, mouth wide open and claws outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Atra grinned at the new commers ignorance as he did so stepping back quickly his reaction time being high as he swung one of his paws to where the new commers face might be when he lands. Atra thought it ironic that he said the same size that Atra would be without a doubt the biggest wolf there being that he was that of the Dire wolves. If his swipe at the new commer worked then while the head recoiled he would attempt to bring his other paw down above his muzzle and have his right paw on the shoulder to try pin him to the ground, if it wasn't sucessful he would take a small step back to give him room to work and would circle him.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Alaric saw the wolf take a step away, he planned on swiping at him, a move he saw once before. To dodge it he turned around in mid air onto his back, watching as the paw swipped over his jaws. Landing on his back Alaric rolled back onto his paws and glared at the wolf growling. *Nice try wolf but not good enough* he growled. Swiftly Alaric charged after him again, but not head on, he leaped from side to side on light paws until he was in front of the Dire.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Atra watched the wolves shifting quickly seeming to have no problem tracking his moments as he darted side to side, he waited till he was close enough or within range of his leap and just as the new comers momentum started to turn agian he leapt though the air his claws first swiping, he would be accurate and his claws visouis should it land its hit it would leave nasty gashes along the front shoulder of the new comer. He didn't have a single tracked mind as he also looked out for what the new comer might to try do next being far from a stupid fighter. "I'm trying my hardest." but this was far from it, he was testing him letting him have his cockyness to blind side him.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:40 am

*LEts get her out everyone out of here* I said side ways turning so I could look at vicent but also keeping an eye on the older wolf infront of me. *LEts go* I started to push alittle with me head against hers to push her. *Come on while theres a distraction* I thought.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 am

I growled at Feria and snapped at her as she tried to push me back. *Watch your place Feria* I said. I wasn't to just leave while Ulrich was still in my territory, I wasn't going to run and hide like a submissive girl anymore. * I'm staying, I'm not leaving until he's gone or dead* I told her and walked back up to Vincent's side. I watched as the two wolves fought, if things started to tilt in their favor then I would jump in.

Alaric quickly leaped away as Atra's paw came at him, causing only a semi-deep scratch in his shoulder. Growling he glared at Atra with adrenaline filled excitement. *I don't think you are big boy, I think your holding back* he snorted at Atra then growled. *If you are then this should be a good match because I'm doing the same* at the last word he growled and launched himself at Atra, flipping head over feet he would use his hind legs to kick Atra in the face.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 am

*Your not turning away where getting a stradegy for later but what ever* I said turning to face them. Taylor was still right besides me. I was ready for a fight. My body ached for a fight. I was ready to fight. I wanted it so bad that in any minuate I would attack that wolf that said he should teach us our spots as girls. I growled. To the big wolf fighting i thought * maybe I should fight him seeing as he said we should be put in our place and it might be more fair in size. seeing as your taller than him and I want to put him in place* I asked the request to only him. None of the others could here. I hate sexiest bastered.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Atra grinned a little as he was struck the red and brown color in his eyes becoming more intense the black along with it. "Woof woof howler boy, don't be so sure." he would leave it to settle in. "That I'm not not trying my hardest." He quickly moved forward taking a swipe at Alaric's face hitting him heavily but his claws would be retracted being that he was going more for speed then some clumsy attempt as a flesh would. Atra looked relaxed his moments fluent as he was back out of striking distance watching the shoulders from the other wolf. *Wonder how much gas I got in the car* He randomly thought still vigilant in the fight but it would have crossed his mind about running him over. "Ten points." he mumbled lowly to himself. A voice whispered into the one that had spoken to him being a mono-toned one. ~This is my fight, hes holding back and probably from a fighting pack, I'd prefer to end my own fight thank you, What type of Alpha would I be if I didn't finish my own fight, my pack would be a shamble that's what.~
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 pm

I growled and thought *Fine have all the fun.*
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:02 pm

~Others are there, The other Alphas body guards, they would feel the same as him if there with him, his most trusted and skilled.~
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 pm

I watched as the two fought waiting for the odds to turn, for one of Ulrich's members to leap into action...or better yet Ulrich himself.

Alaric growled loudly at th other wolf. *You'll pay for that* he growled. Spreading his paws he barked as every hair on him stood on end. This time he would wait. Alaric was a quick learner, he didn't just attack blindly, thats how you got killed. No, he would wait and examine this guy.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Atra continued to circle the other wolf his hind end in the air a little bit, his steps careful but soon he grew tired and it was time for a little mauling instead. he move forward slowly before sending his own body into the new comers one. He would start to try and bite at the new comer, being sure that he protected his neck as he did trying to get the new comer onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Alaric let the large wolf collide with him, rearing up so that he would be on top and have the advantage. Growling he swiped at Atra's head and snapped at the scruff of his neck. If he could get a good hold then he would be able to fling him to the ground. He would not let him get to his back or throat.*Is that all you've got? I'm dissapointed* he said.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Atra played around a bit defensively trying to let him become complacent with what he was doing not letting the new comer getting to his neck as he stayed on his back his paws gently holding just to keep him right before he would start to extend his claws with his hind legs and try and seize the new comers muzzle in his mouth as he starting to try rake the side of the other wolf with his back legs as his front to paws kept on the new comer to keep him close enough.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am

Vincent had ignored her comment, she knew why he had come disobeying her orders. He loved her, he would stay by her side if the world ended right then. He growled to his mate, "It seems like Ulrich's henchmen are shifting..why don't Feria and Taylor take them. You and I can take Ulrich." He refused to acknowledge that he was once his father. Vincent refused to believe he had a father like he. He growled at the alpha male, fur standing on it's edges and golden eyes darkening, his muscles restracting for a fight.

Ulrich's old eyes gleamed when he saw his son and how he had taken so quickly to protect that mangy she-wolf. His two members had shifted into wolves behind him, their muscles tensed and their bodies still, completely obedient to take the first move once their alpha made the signal.
Simply,Ulrich snapped his fingers and the two wolves padded towards Aleu's pack their eyes set on the she-wolf.
"If that is your choice Vincent then it is an unfortunate one.I will have you back one way or another," he stated, voice taking a turn to become menacing. He wouldn't shift, he was an alpha male, he would let his pack members do the dirty work unless something goes array, then he would be the last resort, taking his second form and fight but right now all he did was cross his arms in front of him, standing on the sand, cold beneath his shoes, and witnessed the chaos building in front of him.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:04 am

I growled at Ulrich as he spoke of trying to take Vincent away. My blood boiled with the instinct to attack, to fight for what was rightfully mine now. My fur stood on end, the moon highlighting all of the blue tints in it so that the shined. *You won't be taking hime anywhere Ulrich, he stays with me* I said with a low growl. I looked at the man before me, arms crossedand in human form like he was better than us. It angered me. Ignoring the oncoming wolves I gave a loud bark at Ulrich. *Last chance Ulrich, GET OUT!* I snarled. My claws tensed as I got ready to spring if he refused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next