*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

"Here I said having followed her I was behind her but didn't looked down at Aleu or Vincent just looking to Feria "Right here it seems. "And wolf isn't really the proper term for it as well yes there are simpularitys but I'd rather call call it a Dire 'wolf' not really from the same species as the wolf even though there almost identical." He gave a small smile. but left Aleu and Vincent to their privacy.

Alexander had told the others of what Atra had said and began to make his way back to him running around a forested part, he was pretty care free enjoying being free and running and away from the fighting, if it wasn’t for Atra making him a messenger he might have been a fighter . The sounds of the trees leaves soothed his ears and the dirt between his paws gave him the sense of freedom. But that was until another wolf had ambushed him taking him by the scruff lifting him clear off his feet and sending him into a tree. Surprised whine escaped his lips, blood trickled down his neck and his head throbbed in pain he whimpered as he looked up at Bane and panicked he got to his feet his flight instants taking over as he sprinted away. He was deep in the town before he lost Bane having gotten into the too much populated places. He formed back into a human but he never knew to heal so his wound kept bleeding. Soon he lost too much blood to keep running and hit the ground behind a small store hiding by a dumpster as the bleeding slowed.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:32 am

Vincent gently cradled her, threading his fingers through her hair. "We'll find them. Just don't over-do yourself in the transformation," he advised as he set her back down onto the sand. "I'll wait to change once you're done." He was brought to silence by the sudden audience and he moved to block them from seeing Aleu vulnerable and without her fur to cover--well--herself. He didn't mind as much if anyone saw him for males, for some reason that was difficult to conceive, that there was hardly any shame when they had no clothes on. He crouched in front of his mate, her scent wafting off from him for the other's to smell, as he kept his sights on the male wolf.
"What's going on? Why is Utsi whimpering?" he asked in a rough voice, he then finally recognized the male from earlier. "Oh..you." He remembered the scent. "You're the guy that helped us with earlier..."

Ulrich winked at the younger male wolf and said to the cab driver, "Hey do you have any plans tonight?"
Nervously, the man glanced into the mirror and was met with yellow, hungry eyes. "W-what exactly are you guys?"
"Arty take the wheel," barked Ulrich.
In a blur of movement a spark of a sensation erupted from the man's neck and he passed out. The two packmates in the front seats worked together to take control of the wheel and move the man out of their way. Once all was settled, Artemis had the steering wheel in his hands.
"Get as far away as you can from civilization. Time to test an average human's endurance," he said with a fang filled grin, his eager thoughts to the game he had been taught as a cub.
Knock out a human--or prey for that matter--place them in the gut of a forest and let them run like a confused deer. Allow your animal instincts to take over and see that running means fair game and run like a wild beast after him.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:02 am

The other wolf had his back to them obviously not content on making them uncomfortable even if it made him more valuable. "Saying, 'Oh you.' sounds more like some one that was ungrateful for he assistance." he stated bluntly as he focused more on the out laying landscape in front of them instead of them who were behind him. "Though I'm sure you'd say you had it all under control, At any rate, my packs enemy clan I'd fight them on what ever turf they were on being welcomed or not." He took in a deep breathe. "The NightHounds deserve nothing but being erradicated at least those that follow their was of 'tradition' as they would call it.... Oppression, mistreating their own and on occasion they have been known to hunt and eat humans...... distasteful."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:09 am

"Agreed," said Vincent. He knew this wolf, really a shape shifter into different variations of a wolf. He could turn into a normal size then he could change into a Dire form which is what his pack is known for. "I don't like the NightHounds anymore than you do. But I doubt you wanted to help us from the bottom of your heart, what was in it for you?"
Vincent knew his manners were misplaced but when one was taught their whole life to despise a certain pack it was complicated to go against instincts.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:16 am

"Wrong place wrong time and as I said they are my enemy's and enemy's of my enemy's are my friends.... or so the saying goes." He continued to look around. "I will not simply watch a battle if I think my morality or consonance will suffer from it.... Besides I already know who you are, there are rumors of you.... and your defiance towards him, that earns respect and at this point in time my assistance at this time." I gave me head a small nod. "But there is another reason I am here as well... a personal matter that I'd like to be more respective of anther's territory and something that seeks permission..... I recognize her as the pack leader and as this as her territory."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 am

"As I know who you are," replied Vincent remembering rumors of his grandfather telling him about their rival pack and their upcoming alpha male. In Vincent's perspective he didn't care about earning a stranger's respect he had no connections to this other male and didn't want any but that wasn't his decision. It was always nice to have allies especially in a growing battle like this against the NightHounds.
"Alright, you may speak to my Alphess but at least let us get dressed first," suggested Vincent, digging his toes into the sand as he gestured towards Utsi.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 am

He nodded. "That I would look foward to but right now it is for you and your pack to be together after the battle now, it would be less stressful and more... comfortable for both of us if her and hers were ready.... I was just making sure she." he motions towards Utsi without looking. "Got here safely after finding her a little worse for wear...... and if you know who I am then you know my name already and for how long I have been the leader that should speak volumes about my capacity for fighting that and how its run should speak on how I rather see the world as..... we look after our own, especially the females." He started to walk away. "I am not the demon wolf the NightHounds want you to believe I am... I will be at my apartment which you will know where it is from my scent there...... when you are all ready or one of you wish to come... I will be there or at least near enough that I'll know your there.... which my Messenger should be back there by now."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:10 am

Vincent nodded as he ran through his mind of what he had been warned of throughout the years. Vincent was not only trained to become an alpha of a pack he was taught to fight so his expertise level would be the same with Atra's, he wasn't sure if they had the same level but was educated either way to know how to defend himself if he ever came upon NUV-17 members. Though he did feel some resentment at his comment of how they treated their females, hitting a personal sting of Vincent's heritage he had worked so hard to run away from.
"I must say I am grateful for your help in the battle and with leading Utsi here but she is part of our pack and we will care for her if she feels threatened and otherwise," said Vincent as he kept his expression serious. "My Alphess and I will discuss it with our pack. You'll know your answer if we decide to arrive in an hour."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:22 am

"With her being in your hands now, yes you will look after her, threatened or not." He paused for a moment. "Your answer will only keep a personal truce between us, the one I am hunting is one I'd also break to take them out as they have been mine from before I took this pack and renamed it to what it is today..... if your well versed then you'd know that this pack was as bad as the NightHounds and that through an iron will it was changed." He paused for a moment then rubbed his chin. "Utsi lead me here in point in fact, I just followed to ensure her safety, I suggest we both ease up in the future because butting heads will cause the both of us more trouble then its worth, You would have been brought up to hate me yes.... but you run away to not be like them..... so take this into account will you rely on what they have told you or start making your own judgments of people instead of having them provided for you as I believe that's why there is this tension between us."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 am

Feeling a familiar internal growl, Vincent worked to restrain it so it didn't bubble into his throat.
"I am quite capable of my own thoughts and judgments thank you very much, Atra," he said darkly. "Yes I've been taught since I was born to hate your pack, especially you, but you must understand instincts are hard to ignore. Don't worry, I'm no threat against you. If we're working to put an end to the NightHounds I am but part of the agreement for the personal truce. Not just you making me tense--it's been quite a day. New pack, new mate, battle, and a new alliance? I'm positive I'm not the only one tense around here..."
He cracked his neck.
"As I've said...I'm no threat to you nor this pack. We'll--maybe--be at your place in an hour and we'll continue our discussions there."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 am

He nodded slightly. "I'll make sure there is something to eat then and about an alliance well that needs to be talked about with everyone because there will be conditions and such to keep such a thing healthy, tensions may be high but for someone like me I am use to it so its not so tense for me...... as for putting a end to the NightHounds, Under another leadership it may be changed and such not as much killing.... which I don't enjoy such.... bloodlust and such isn't part of what I am and I control my instants and all that because a leader must do so some times..... for now we are friends and I'll let it be known that for this point in time we will be helping to keep you out of harms way untill your packs strong enough... in no disrespects do i mean that you are week or anything like that but more or less the pack before me is at this stage a little unstable." he nods. "I look forward to meeting you at the apparent.... if not there I'll have a lot of food to eat by my self." with this he disappeared into the woods and made his way back to his apartment starting to cook and gather things for a meal.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 am

Vincent watched Atra vanish into the confines of the forest but he didn't say anything more until the main scent of the alpha male had dissipated into the air. He then turned his focus to his mate with an apologetic look, wrapped with regret.
"Sorry--I kind of took charge there. I should've let you talked. I'm sorry Aleu,can you forgive me? He's all yours to talk to if you want us to go to his apartment," he said to his Alphess touching her fingertips gently.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 am

i watched as Atra left. i silently laid down on the ground and awaited instructions or even scolding if that was wrong to bring him here. i dropped my head to my paws and looked and watched my Alpha and her new mate.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 am

I came walking up behind the man and sat as far away as I could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I gave Vincent a loving look as I kissed his cheek. "I forgive you Vincent, I saw no wrong in you talking, elspecially in my present condition" I said indicating my legs. I then looked over to Usti and smiled at her. "Do not wimper my fellow pack member, there was no wrong in your decision either, I'm just glad you are alright" I told her. Looking back at Vincent I made my decision. I wanted to go back to the headquarters first. "Lets go back to camp first, I think my pack has earned their place amongst us after the fight and has proved their loyalty" I said. Smiling I leaned up and kissed him again. "Don't you agree?" I asked.

Alaric smiled from ear to ear as he held onto the seat and door. He could sense the chase coming, soon he would have a belly full of flesh and blood.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:56 pm

By now Alexanders bleeding had stopped as its body had naturally clotted it being that he had put his hand around it to compress it. Blood ran down from his neck to his back and also down his collar bone and torso leaving small blood trails and his hand covered in his own blood. He wasn't clothed and he soon knew he'd better be, before some one found him, His left side was badly bruised which didn't heal. He'd yet to show any signs he could thus far. He stood up and went to the corner his hand still on his neck the other using the wall for support and as he looked out as always the street was to busy so he turned back starting down the ally way hoping to find some cloths on one of the back railings of the houses.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Not far from the everglades in the city a girl, named Raaka, walks among the allyways. Sniffing around I caught the scent of blood. Licking my lips and trying to calm my growling half starved stomach I ran to a dark corner and I began to shift into my wolf form. The mixed colors of my fur began to sprout out and joints popped as I went down on all fours. When the transformation was done I shook myself, loose strands of fur flying away. Raising my nose to the air I began to follow the scent. My instincts began to take over as the scent of blood filled my nose, ignore the wierd looks I got frpom tourists and other humans. But something was strange. The scent was sort of familiar yet wasn't. When I found what was bleeding I stood frozen in my tracks. Standing in front of me was a boy, bleeding but bare to the bone. I glared up at him, wanting to bare my fangs for some odd reason but I didn't. I just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 pm

He took a look at the wolf not being in his right mind he precised it as a threat and began to transform. He bolted down a ally way looking behind him only to run into a wall further knocking the scenes from him. He was trapped and he started to circle the wall looking for a way over but to no avail. He looked confused and was hurt he cringes to one side which was to relieve some of the tension on his bruising. He whine his only hope was to bolt past them should they follow but for now, with all the running he had no energy and formed back into a human a hand back over his neck and one over his modesty as he sat in the corner of the dead end. "Please." he said said in a whimper as she came back into sight. he had always been taught to not talk with another wolf except those of his pack.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 am

I heard what she said and nodded my head at my alpha.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 pm

My instincts took over as the boy ran. Senses told me to run after him like prey so I obeyed. Hunger drove me as I chased the boy, not caring anymore as my consciousness only sought to fill my empty belly. When I had finally cornered him my fur stood on end as I crept up to him, growling with bared fangs, ears forward and bushed tail. But then I saw his face, the fear in his eyes and that's when I regained control. What had I almost done? My bristling fur began to flatten along with my ears as my tail drooped down. I sat down in front of the boy and lowered my head, still looking at him but showing that I would do him no harm. I made a short whine as if to say I was sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Alexander seeing her seem at least submissive in a way would move a hand from his neck which was covered in blood and just stoked the head a few times as he was taught to. his breathing would be awkward as it seemed that he was having pain while breathing. "Do you know where we are.... I need... I need to get back to the Kingdom Hotel." He looked her over at saw she was at least a little bit scrawny. "There's food there, My Alpha... and... and.... please help me." My hand went back to my neck and I tilted my head up a little looking over her. A cloths shop. I then looked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:02 am

My ears perked at the word food and my tail slightly wagged. I tilted my head at his request before snorting and beginning to pant. I stood up and saw the blood on his neck. Slowly walking over to him I nudged his hand and licked his finger tips before turning and walking to the edge of the ally. *Wait here* I told him mentally. I bounded out of the aly to where I had left my clothes and changed there, careful to not let anyone see me. When I got changed I quickly ran back to the boy and held out to him my extra pants. He were torn in the knees and big but they would fit. "Its not much but it will cover you up...ill take you to the hotel as long as I can get some food...im sorry for trying to attack you" I apologized. I turned my head away to give him some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 am

He was grateful to her for the pants apologies and privacy as he got the jeans on he felt at least a little bit more confident in the respect now that he could keep his dignity covered. He studied her for a little bit although from behind and saw her figure giving a small nod before sniffing his hand where she licked which was a habit he often liked to sniff things. "Do you know how to get to the apartments from here or will we have to detour around?" I still stood some distance from her. "My Alpha will decide on if to give you food but he will.... he has a soft spot for us younger ones." his voice sounded small. "Move as fast as you want, I am a good runner." He had the look of a runner about him rather then a fighter and he often enjoyed games where he could run or run as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:35 am

((Hey taka did u want me to make another for this rp))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:24 am

Takari wrote:
I gave Vincent a loving look as I kissed his cheek. "I forgive you Vincent, I saw no wrong in you talking, elspecially in my present condition" I said indicating my legs. I then looked over to Usti and smiled at her. "Do not wimper my fellow pack member, there was no wrong in your decision either, I'm just glad you are alright" I told her. Looking back at Vincent I made my decision. I wanted to go back to the headquarters first. "Lets go back to camp first, I think my pack has earned their place amongst us after the fight and has proved their loyalty" I said. Smiling I leaned up and kissed him again. "Don't you agree?" I asked.

Alaric smiled from ear to ear as he held onto the seat and door. He could sense the chase coming, soon he would have a belly full of flesh and blood.

Vincent nodded, glancing from Utsi to Feria. He smiled as he gazed thoughtfully to Aleu. "Let's head back to camp then."

Ulrich's packmates had control of the wheel while one held the passed out cab driver by the neck.
They drove until they were out of the city limits, and with the night sky still proud in its dark atmosphere, the stars blanketing the sky, they had finally reached the countryside. The young male drifted the car to the side of the road and hauled to an easy stop.
Once the brake was set, the car was turned off and the men took out the cab driver and set him in the middle of the forest, black and haunting.
Meanwhile, Ulrich escorted Alaric saying, "Now the fun part is about to begin once they wake him up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next